Tamara Stops By

Story Info
A chance encounter in the dorm leads to mutual pleasure.
1.9k words
4.43
56.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

As I sat on my bed, reading a very dull book for a class I had the next morning, I saw Tamara from the corner of my eye as she passed by my open door. I called out a greeting and she backed up, coming to stand in my doorway and asking what I was reading. I tossed the book aside and told her that it wasn't even worth talking about. It occurred to me that she was wearing a robe so I asked her why. She explained that she had showered after going to the gym, but upon returning to her room, realized that she'd forgotten something in the bathroom and had just retrieved it. She pulled a puffy-looking sponge-type thing from the pocket of her robe and held it up before tucking it away again.

"So what are you wearing under that," I asked, feeling pretty confident of the answer.

"Not a damn thing," she answered, shaking her head.

"May I see?" I asked, thinking of Wayne Gretzky saying that you always miss 100% of the shots you never take. She looked at me with a smile, appearing to consider it, then stepped into my room and closed the door behind her. She turned the deadbolt then, facing me, began to untie the belt of her robe. I was looking her directly in the eye, smiling and trying to remain cool, but dropped my gaze when the two ends of the belt were swinging freely and her hands each gripped a side of the robe. A narrow expanse of cocoa skin appeared as she slowly opened the robe and the first thing I focused on was her dark brown bush. As she continued to open the robe wider, I noticed how well-defined her abs were before her breasts were revealed. They were nicely sized and topped with large, dark brown areolas and hard nipples.

She stood with her hands on her hips, her robe held open, allowing me to admire every square inch of her exposed dark brown skin. I suggested that she hang her robe on the chair beside her then allow me to bury my face between her thighs. She nodded and started to let the robe slide down her arms, her gaze fixated on the bulge in my shorts. I stood up as she laid the robe over the back of my desk chair and, placing my hands on her breasts, brought my lips to hers. Our tongues slipped into each other's mouths as her arms went around my neck. I fondled her breasts as we made out, then dropped my hands to her waist and slid them around to her round, firm ass. Squeezing her smooth cheeks, I pulled her against my bulge, which pressed against her abdomen.

Pulling away from her, I asked her if she was ready for me to lick her pussy. She nodded so I steered her toward my bed. She sat on the edge and slid back so that her head was propped up on my pillows and her legs were spread wide. I moved up the bed between her brown thighs, planting kisses on alternate sides starting at her knees and working toward her pussy. Upon reaching her well-groomed bush, I ran a finger up her slippery slit and lightly stimulated her clit noting that what I had heard was true: it is all pink on the inside. As I slipped the finger into her pussy and started sliding it in and out, I lapped at her clit, causing her to start moaning and grab me by the hair.

Her pussy felt snug, but very slippery around my finger and my rigid cock throbbed at the prospect of slipping into it. She rocked her hips against my face as I licked and sucked her clit, trying to keep her moaning in control on account of the thin dorm room walls. I was running my free hand up over her hard abs, which she seemed to be contracting as she writhed, then slid it up to fondle her tit. Her nipple was hard against my palm, so I gently brushed and tweaked it. Despite her best efforts, Tamara was getting more vocal the longer I licked and sucked her clit. She was wiggling all over the bed and had taken to holding my head in place with her fingers embedded in my hair. The more I lapped at her pussy, the more juices she seemed to be producing, which made me slurp even more enthusiastically.

Finally, her breath coming in gasps, she raised her ass up off the bed, forcing her pussy against my face as she held my head in place. She went rigid in this position, with her back arched, then let out a long, passionate cry and collapsed back onto the bed, completely limp. She convulsed a few times and I raised my head only when she was still. I moved up far enough over her to run my tongue over her hard nipples and suck them between my lips while she recovered. I paused and looked up at her smiling face as she asked me if I had a condom. Raising my head from her tit, I nodded and she suggested that I go and get one. I got up, but couldn't take my eyes from her naked form spread out on my bed as I moved over to my dresser.

My cock was throbbing in my shorts, begging for release, as my eyes roamed over her tight, athletic body, her full, round breasts and dark, hard nipples and her trim brown bush. I grabbed the box of condoms, pulled out a strip and managed to tear one off. Tamara asked me to give it to her so that I could strip off my clothes, so I tossed it to her and pulled my shirt over my head. As it hit the ground, I was already opening my shorts. They hit my ankles and I stood there with my tighty-whities tented out as Tamara eyed my bulge before pushing them down enough to allow my cock to spring out. I stepped out of my shorts and underwear and toward the edge of the bed. Tamara handed me the condom and tossed the wrapper aside as I rolled it down my tool.

I got onto the bed on my knees and positioned myself between her spread legs, lowering myself over her while guiding my cock toward her waiting pussy. Her hands went from my hips around to my ass as my cockhead slipped between her lips and she sucked in her breath as I pushed my cock deep into her slippery pussy. We both moaned as I embedded myself into her, then I pressed my lips against hers and we began to make out as I slowly slid my cock in and out. Her pussy felt absolutely fantastic, even through the condom; so snug and slick and hot. She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled me deeply into her with each thrust, our skin rubbing together as our bodies pressed against each other.

I was really enjoying fucking her, but I wanted to admire her hot, ebony body some more since I wasn't sure whether I'd have the opportunity again after this. After a little while, I asked if she'd like to ride me. She was game, so I pulled out and rolled over next to her as she got up and straddled me. My eyes roamed all over her as she grasped my latex-wrapped tool and guided it back toward her pussy. Once it was positioned, she lowered herself onto it, engulfing it in her warm, slippery depths once again. I was focused on her pussy as my cock disappeared into it, but as she began to bounce up and down my attention was drawn to her tits. I slid my hands up from her smooth thighs, over her ribs to her bouncing orbs.

She dropped her hands between her legs, covering her brown bush, but apparently stimulating her clit. She bounced up and down, rocked forward and back and played with her pussy while I fondled her tits. I could tell she was still trying to keep her noises under control, but she was having a tougher time the longer she rode me. I was raising my ass up off the bed, pushing my cock deeply into her sweet pussy, gradually beginning to feel an orgasm welling up. Her pussy was feeling even better, both hotter and wetter, each time she slammed herself down on me and she was moving faster and faster. Finally, with another long, passionate cry, she sat over me shuddering as another orgasm coursed through her.

I just lay there as she enjoyed her orgasm, feeling the tremors within her pussy as she came. When she finished cumming and opened her eyes, she smiled at me as she moved backward until my cock popped out of her. Grasping my cock, she slipped the condom off and started stroking it as she continued to move backward. Finally, she positioned herself on her stomach between my legs and lowered her mouth over my throbbing cock. Her mouth was as hot as her pussy and I quickly felt my orgasm welling up again as she pumped the base of my cock while sucking it. I ran my fingers through her hair and slowly thrust my hips at her face each time she brought her lips down as far as she could. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but occasionally my attention focused further down the bed where I could see the round globes of her ass.

She slipped my cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue over my balls, which were aching to empty themselves. She continued to pump my cock as she licked and sucked my balls, eventually running her tongue back up the underside and around the head. She then slid her lips down over it again and went back to bobbing up and down. My cock began to swell even more as my orgasm approached, but Tamara never let up. My breath was coming in gasps as my orgasm continued to build until, finally, I exploded in a torrent of cum into Tamara's mouth. She kept sucking as long as I kept spurting, swallowing every drop. When I was finally spent, she let my cock fall from her mouth and crawled up the bed to lie next to me.

I held her hot body against mine as we both recovered, then asked her if she went to the gym every night. She said nearly every night and that she always showered when she got back to the dorm. I suggested that she was welcome to stop by after the gym whenever she wanted, either before or after her shower, or both if she was so inclined. And so it went that she would get back from the gym, strip down and put on her robe then stop by for a quickie. Usually I would eat her sweaty, musky pussy before giving her a good, quick fucking. She'd then hit the shower and get herself all worked up again while I recovered. Thinking about her lathering up in the shower, her hands rubbing soap all over her scrumptious body, usually had me ready to go again by the time she got back. We even managed to sneak in a few discreet late-night showers together so I could soap up her scrumptious body myself.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers