Tamara's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zinanova
zinanova
60 Followers

Karen slowed her thrusts, gasping—she was almost to the edge, but wanted more. She dove down, collapsing upon Tamara, breast to breast, sweat to sweat, their hot, naked bodies pressed against one another. She kissed Tamara hard on the mouth, driving her tongue inside. She was going in for the kill—Tamara kissed her back, sucking on her hot tongue, reeling as she felt Karen's cock savaging her sex, frantically pumping into her moist, tight hole. Tamara's hips spasmed once more—she cried out for more, searing pleasure shooting through her body.

Fuck me.

More.

Fuck me!

Panting hard, thrusting as fast as she could, Karen cried out, gasping in pleasure. Hearing that, Tamara lost it—her last bit of resolve weakened as an orgasm ripped through her body and mind, coming hard and loud, throb after throb of convulsive pleasure exploding inside her, devastating her, overwhelming her mind. She'd never come like that before. Karen groaned—her cock tightening as her cum spilled into Tamara's trembling sex.

* * *

The two reclined lazily on the bed, exhausted in the afterglow.

"We should watch another movie," Karen said.

"Should we?" Tamara asked with a giggle.

"Maybe. I've got my own collection, you know." Karen stroked Tamara's shoulder, grinning.

"Oh yeah? Are they all as bad as what we saw before?"

"Of course," Karen said. "They're even worse."

Tamara turned and looked out the window, suddenly realizing the blinds were up.

She laughed.

"Did anyone see us?" Tamara asked.

"Maybe."

"That's hot," Tamara said with a grin.

zinanova
zinanova
60 Followers
12