Tamara's Reward

Story Info
The Master rewards Tamara for being a good slave.
3.2k words
4.32
29.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As ordered by the Master Bliss and Carin left for their chambers.

The Master now devoted his attention to Tamara, she had pleased him tremendously, helping in the initiation of Bliss!

Had he not given her a beautiful two-carat diamond pendant for on her clit ring?

The Master spoke and told Tamara: "You have been a good slave and have pleased your Master, you will spend the night with your Master in his bed."

With that, he helped Tamara to her feet. She had been in the position, thighs wide spread, head on her chest and hands behind her back!

He led her into his Master bath, where he had had his servant prepare a luxurious bath in his huge Jacuzzi tub. They entered the tub together, the Master helping her into the hot stimulating water, the jets of water began massaging and caressing their bodies.

The Master positioned himself and slowly pulled her down, sitting her between his open thighs. She leaned back against his chest, his hands gently gripped her shoulders, her eyes closed, a smile on her lips, and she relaxed. Her Master's hands caressing her neck, tenderly moving up he began to massage her scalp, she sighed deeply as her Master's wonderful touch released all the tension of the day.

He massaged her temples and her ears, his hands moving slowly down her neck to her shoulder, he spun her around so that she was facing him, her breast now pressed against his chest, her head in the crook of his neck, he began massaging her shoulders and back. His fingers felt so good, as she gently nibbled at his neck, his hands slid like silk down to the cheeks of her ass. Massaging her globes, his fingers tenderly trailing between them and over her puckered nether hole.

She felt his hard cock against her belly as he continued to gently squeeze the orbs of her ass. He slid her body up his chest, she felt the hard head of his cock sliding between their bodies. He maneuvered her so that his hard cock head was at the entrance of her pussy.

His hands slowly moving up to her breast, massaging them, squeezing them presenting them to his pleasure. Her nipples erect and begging for attention, her Master looked into her eyes and blew on her nipples causing her to shutter. He brought her tits closer to his face, his mouth opened and as he tenderly kissed them, his cock split her pussy lips. Her head thrown back she presented her nipples to his now sucking mouth as she felt his hard cock at the entrance of her now wanton cunt. He continued to ravish her nipples as the huge head of his cock opened the flowering hole of her cunt. She moaned softly as the head of his huge cock passed through her entrance, she felt a little spasm as her cunt flooded with her lubricating juices. The Master released her engorged tits from his grasp, his hands wrapping around the back of her neck, drawing her down to him.

"Remember your vow Tamara, remember you can only cum on my command." He whispered.

She smiled knowingly, and tenderly kissing his ear. "Yes Master." She whispered hoarsely as she felt his huge hard cock continue to slowly fill her.

He continued slowly and tenderly sliding her down on his raging pole, her pussy hot and tight, he spread her depths, feeling her vaginal sheath massaging every inch of his now throbbing cock.

She could feel his pulsing cock as he entered her with incredible patience, she swore she could feel his veins pulsing as she tightened her cunt muscle around his huge throbbing shaft.

She squealed in delight as his cock pressed against her cervix, she knew she was going to be fucked!

Then it happened, his huge cock head was penetrating her uterus! He was completely inside her! He was in her womb! She cried out as the last of his cock made it's entrance and bumped the back wall of her womb!

"Oh Master! You're in me! You're inside my womb!" She screamed in ecstasy as his hands squeezed the globes of her ass.

The Master held her as she was impaled on his raging hard cock! He slowly stood up, her back arched and she grabbed onto his arms, her legs wrapping around him. He stepped out of the tub grabbing a large fluffy towel he patted them dry. His cock still deep inside her, he walked them to the bed and placed her down on the edge. Kissing her passionately he began to slowly fuck his beautifully impaled slave. His strokes were long and slow and she gasped each time he withdrew and entered her womb.

"Oh Master yes!" She hissed. "Oh please fuck me, fuck me with your beautiful long thick cock!" her hips undulating under his thrusts!

Oh Master it's getting bigger! Oh it's swelling! I can feel it! Oh Master! Yes fill me, fill me with your cum! Master! Do it! Cum inside your slave!"

The Master was riding her now, driving his huge cock savagely into his slut! Into his slave! His hips a blur as he pounded her cunt into oblivion!

"Do you feel it Tamara? Do you feel my cock throbbing, swelling for you? You want to cum Tamara! But you won't, will you my slut?" He raged.

His cock about to explode he leaned forward driving deeper into her womb, fucking her as he had never fucked before. His lips went to her ear as she held on for dear life as his body stiffened and he blew his load of hot cum deep inside her! His body jerked with each ejaculation!

Tamara held on… her body jerking with his, when he whispered. "Cum, my dear, Cum with me!"

Tamara body stiffen, her cunt contracted tightly around his cock threatening to break it off, and she ejaculated along with her Master soaking him and his bed with copious amounts of her girl juice… her cum! Her love offering to him!

Her Master hovered over her now his hard rod pulsing inside her, his body twitching, shaking, convulsively as his cock continued to spew his love seed inside her!

He smiled down at her as his orgasm subsided, an evil glint in his eyes as he pinned her to the bed with his still hard cock.

"Tamara, now your reward will begin." He said as he took her hands and secured her wrists to the bedpost. He told her to bring her knees up, his huge cock still deep inside her, he reached for the padded ankle bracelets tucked inside the canopy securing each of her ankles. He then pulled the rope attached to them raising and spreading her legs. She now lay spread eagle on his bed, his hard throbbing cock still deep inside her.

"Tamara, I love the way you cum for me." He grunted as he began fucking her again.

Tamara loved his cock and what it was doing to her. His raging hard fucking cock was ravishing her cunt, she humped her hips meeting each of his strokes, his pubic bone slamming into her with each mighty stroke.

As he fucked her she felt her orgasm begin to build. "Master I'm going to cum… You're going to make me CUM! Master!"

"Yes my love, your reward is CUMMING… CUM for me my wet little slave slut!" He beamed as he pounded her CUNT… "Baby I can feel it! You're my CUMMIN CUNT! So FUCKING TIGHT! SO FUCKING WET! THAT'S IT BABY MAKE LOVE TO MY COCK! CUM AROUND YOUR MASTER'S HARD FUCKING COCKI! OH YES, BABY AGAIN, YES! TAKE MY COCK BABY! TAKE IT TAMARA! FEEL YOUR REWARD! CUM! He roared as he continued to bang her excited sensitive pussy.

Tamara was cumming now and he continued the onslaught, continued fucking her!

Tamara withered beneath him… Her cunt visibly sucking her Master's cock… Her pussy was ejaculating, squirting her cum against his pubic bone soaking both of them as she thrashed obscenely on his cock… She was in the throes of a multiple orgasm the likes she had never known… She screamed and came again around his mighty cock…her pussy grabbing his cock and sucking him deeper…sucking at the base of his throbbing tool She looked into his eyes and screamed OH! MASTER! FUCK ME… YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOD! OH! YES MASTER! OH! FUCK YES! KNOCK ME UP MASTER! I WANT YOUR CHILD! FUCK ME MASTER! OH FUCK YEAH! BANG ME MASTER! BANG YOUR CUNT! I'M CUMMMMIINNNG MASTER! OH YOUR COCK IS SO GOOD MASTER! I LOVE IT MASTER! I LOVE YOU!

The Master held his fuck pole deep inside her as she thrashed on his cock, as she calmed down he began to pommel her again, ready to drive her through the mattress! His hips a blur his cock swelling as his balls drew tight, he pounded her cunt until she screamed in ecstasy. Her eyes were as wide as an owls her back arched her whole body contracted around his cock and she squirted her joy into her Master's loins and he filled her with his seed…

Their bodies shook together, both convulsing uncontrollably, her cunt contracting around his throbbing, swelling spewing prick… With each contraction her love juice squirted against his pubic bone. He leaned forward, his lips descending upon hers, his hands caressing her scalp as his tongue entered her hot waiting wanting mouth, she had never felt so loved… She would do anything to please her Master, he possessed her now, his cock deep in his cunt…

The kiss kept building in heat and passion, his hands became busy kneading and squeezing her tits, pinching her hard sensitive nipples, one of his hands moved to her ass, his cock still jammed into her wet sticky swollen cunt. He began to finger her puckered asshole, lubricating it with the copious fluids they were producing.

He reached to the side of the bed and produced two nipple clamps. Seeing them she squirmed and lifted her chest to him, offering her breast to him. He slowly withdrew his huge hard cock from her hot cunt as he applied the clamps to her nipples.

She moaned in pain/pleasure as he tightened the clamps and the head of his huge fuck pole pressed against her nether hole. She couldn't believe his cock was still rock hard, his bulbous head stretching her anal ring. She screamed as it stretched her and he tightened the nipple clamps, she raised her ass to meet his thrust, the cream from her pussy lubricating his shaft as the head popped in.

Her body again spasmed against his thrust and his huge pole began to disappear into her dark cavern… He was again filling her, possessing another part of her… He had fucked her before but never like this!

Before, he had used her… fucked her for his own pleasure… This was total complete possession and she willingly gave herself to his pleasure.

He leaned back with half of his raging cock still glistening between her ass and his balls. He produced another clip, and she tried to raise her pussy to him. With two fingers on either side of her clit hood he pressed back further revealing her elongated engorged clit as it protruded through her ring. He applied the clip and rammed his cock the rest of the way into her hot tight ass…

She squirted all over his fingers as he tightened the clip! She gasped for breath as pleasure overtook the pain and he began thrusting his huge cock in and out of her ass! He reached down and released her ankles freeing her lower body. She brought her knees to her chest, and her Masters cock reached deeper into her bowels. He fucked her ass with long slow deep strokes, she spread her legs wide and slid her toes her under the cord restraining her wrists, hooking her heels, totally opening her ass to his assault.

He rammed his cock deep into her and held it there watching her sphincter suck and grip the base of his throbbing pole! She thrashed her hips and fucked his cock! He remained still as she slowly humped her hips and fucked him now, sliding off his pole until he could see the head at her puckered entrance… then slowly raising her hips to take him deep again…each time taking him completely inside her…

"Good girl, you are such a good slut, fuck my cock with your ass baby! Cum on Tamara fuck my cock with your ass!" "That's it slut faster now!"

The Master reached up and secured her ankles to her wrists, and pushing a button she was raised off the bed, her ass impaled on her Master's huge cock! He took her by the hips and pushed her up the length of his cock. Her body began a swinging motion as his cock sawed in and out of her ass!

"Oh Fuck! Yes Master! Your cock feels so good in my ass!"

"Oh Master! It's so good in my ass! You are so deep! I love it Master! I love your big fucking cock in my ass!"

Their bodies were slapping together now, her Master grunting, his balls beginning to ache as they slapped her ass, he rammed into her, grabbing her thighs as he shot his load of cum deep inside her bowels!

It felt like the head of his cock had exploded as he filled her hot fucking ass with his huge load of hot thick cum!

Feeling her Master's throbbing cock spewing into her ass took Tamara over the edge, her body thrashing her ass fucking his cock, her cunt spewing her milky discharge against his body!

Her Master's hand on her tits, her ass tightened around his cock, she knew what was coming, and she knew she would cum again!

Her Master pulled the clips from her nipples! Her nipples felt like they were exploding the pain shot to the top of her brain and then straight to her cunt in the form of another body racking orgasm! Her body shot off his cock!

Panting with wide eyes she watched as his mouth approached her pussy… His teeth taking hold of the clit clip! He bit down on the clip releasing her engorged clit and she squirted into his mouth and passed out!

When she came to she was soaking in the tub, one of the Master's servants watching over her.

The Master resting on his bed.

After a soothing bath, the servant prepared her to reenter her Master's bed. He placed a leather hood over her head. There were four holes in the face of the hood, one for her nose, her eyes and mouth. She was lead back to her Masters bed.

She saw her Master, lying on his bed, wearing some sort of straps around his thighs. He stood and motion for her to approach him, as he lowered the leather mesh swing from the bed's canopy. He told her to lie face down on the swing, facing the foot of the bed. He then secured her wrist and ankle and raised her off the bed. He the laid down underneath her. Using a remote he positioned her mouth over the head of his semi-erect cock.

He lowered her and held his prick up to her, she opened her mouth and sucked the head of his prick into her mouth. The Master lowered her until her nose touched his balls. The servant attached the strong elastic straps from the hood to his thigh straps securing her head with his cock inside her mouth. The elastic straps allowed her to bob her head up and down on her Master's cock but they always returned her lips tightly against the base of his cock. Her nose buried in his balls.

She could feel his cock lengthen and swell in her mouth, the head now pressing at the back of her throat, she relaxed and felt it filling and slipping deeper down her throat!

The Master absentmindedly had two fingers in her wet slit and played with her diamond pendant on her clit ring! His cock was getting rock hard! Tamara knew exactly what pleased her Master. She hummed as she bobbed up and down, fucking her throat on his huge fuck stick.

His cock expanded and slid deeper down her throat, his pre-cum now a constant stream. She sucked as hard as she could lifting head, pulling against the restraints, his cock sliding out of her throat until finally she had just the head in her mouth! She tongued his pee slit and tasted his pre-cum. Then sucking harder she began to lower her head and took his expanding head and shaft deeper into her throat.

He withered and groaned as his ten inch cock grew to twelve and she began deep throating him again. This time he could hold back and he rewarded her effort shooting stream after gooey stream of cum into her stomach.

She smiled to herself knowing that he had now possessed her completely, as she felt his cock throbbing in her throat.

She felt it shrinking, as he was totally spent. Again she smiled as the head slowly withdrew from her throat and she licked it with her tongue.

For the second time tonight his cock took it's semi-erect form.

Tamara however was not through… She kissed and licked and nibbled on his cock… She heard him groan, as she suck his slowly reviving cock with all she had, her nose pressed against his ball, her tongue swirling, the bulbous head entering her throat again. She began bobbing her head up and down his shaft again! She wanted his seed! She wanted feel his huge cock fill and expand her throat again! Using her throat to fuck his cock, she felt it expand and explode! She could feel him shooting gobs of his hot cum into her! She could feel his mouth attached to her cunt, feel it sucking her clit and he could hear him giving her permission as he pulled his mouth off her cunt and began to spank her clit! She came! She drenched his face! Squirting her passion from her love hole!

She hung limp in the swing her lips pressed tightly against his groin…

He flopped back onto his bed completely spent! A huge smile on his face…

He was well pleased with this Tamara… His Slut, his Slave…

He motioned for his servant to release her from her bonds and had him lay her on his body. The servant positioned her so that the Masters cock was at the entrance of her hot pussy.

He brought her head to his chest and whispered. "Sleep now my slave. You have made me so happy."

A tear rolled down her cheek, a delighted smile on her face, feeling her reward seeping from her pussy, her ass, and tasting it on her lips, she drifted into a peaceful sleep.

* * * * *

I hope you liked this story, please email your comments to me at the email address in my profile. Suggestions are welcome, I promise to use as many as I can in future stories of Bliss and her friends... thanks a bunch! BabyBliss