Tamarindo Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
The webcam show continues while Jess & Zoey are punished.
4.1k words
4.49
12k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jolt2727
Jolt2727
13 Followers

Hello everyone! The first chapter was recently published in the National Nude Day contest. Thank you for the positive response! I would also like to thank Literotica members SirSinn and thewhitestripe for helping to inspire my story. They definitely deserve credit for their own writing talents (Check them out if you haven't before). Lastly, of course the second chapter will make more sense if you have read the first one: Tamarindo Beach.

*****

One week later, Jerome was busy working late on a Wednesday. Jessica, the boys, and Zoey were busy working, too. Except, by working, they were busy fucking like rabbits on camera for their growing viewership (or is it voyeurship?). They were nearly finished with a particularly entertaining show: Zoey and Jessica had covered their tits in chocolate syrup before messily devouring each other. Afterwards, they enjoyed Jake and Jaden's bananas "splitting" their chocolatey tits. Then, they decided to "dip" those bananas briefly into their asses before sucking them clean. They were just fucking the boys to orgasm when the phone rang. Let's take a look.

"Fuck yeah, pound my little pussy," encouraged Zoey to Jaden. She knelt over the bedside as he roughly plowed his fuckstick into her.

"Ohhhhhhh shit shit shit shit SHIT!!" exclaimed Jess on her back next to them. She held her body upwards at nearly 90 degrees with her pussy sticking straight up as Jake stood over her on the bed and fucked her with long, full strokes as she came. It was their favorite position together.

*Jessica's cell rings*

It lay on the bed nearby. Jess reached for it and stopped to look back at her stepson Jake.

"Don't . . . . stop . . . . fucking Mommy," Jess ordered in rhythm as Jake's balls slapped her ass. She grabbed her phone and glanced at it and saw that her sister Alice was trying to facetime her to talk. She hurriedly selected the ignore button before placing the phone back on the bed and turned back towards the webcam. Jess squeezed her tits together and pleaded sexily to her stepsons. She had gotten really good at performing for the camera in a very short time. She truly was a super slut.

"Boys, Mommy needs some creamy lotion for her face and big titties," she said. Then came the sound of her mistake.

"Hello? Jessica? Are you there?" Jess realized in a panic that she must have pushed the wrong button on her phone. She had accepted the call and now her sister was able to see and hear people the room! Everyone froze, looking at the phone on the bed with Alice's face. They all quickly realized with relief that she was only able to see the ceiling fan from the placement of the phone's front camera. Always quick in a pinch, Jess replied.

"Hey sis, sorry I'm changing clothes right now, you're on the bed. What's up?"

"Oh you know, I've just been..." Alice launched into her recap of the week since she had last talked to her sister.

Jess had calmed down significantly after realizing that they weren't revealed on camera. She knew how naïve Alice was, so she mouthed "keep going" to Jake, Jaden, and Zoey and pointed at the webcam to remind them all that they were still broadcasting their show. She also muted her phone so that Alice couldn't hear the orgy in the room.

They gang took the cue and resumed their hot, steamy activities. Zoey had slipped under Jaden to suck on his half-deflated member. Those type of interruptions can scare a boner right back inside! Luckily, Jaden and Jake recovered quickly after nearly being caught by their aunt. Zoey began to slurp loudly, licking up her pussy juice that still covered Jaden's dick and adding some drool to the mix.

Meanwhile, Jake had been slapping his cock on Jess' soaked pussy and regained his girth. Jess, who lay back on the bed, repositioned herself and balanced her body back up to meet him.

"Uh huh, yeah, oh yes baby," she gasped feeling Jake's 10" cock slam back into her depths.

"I'm SO glad that you're ready for visitors!" exclaimed Alice from the phone.

"It's so great that we can come stay with you and get away from the day to day routine up here. We can be there by Saturday if I can book our flight tonight," she continued. Jess, only hearing the tail end of what Alice said, grabbed her phone to unmute it and accidentally allowed Alice to look at her.

"Can you say that again, sis? she asked. With the phone pointed at her, her head was on display to Alice now.

"Sure, but why are you bouncing like that? You kind of look like you're upside down," Alice laughed. Jess realized what was happening and tried to pass it off. She couldn't let her sister know that she WAS upside down and bouncing because her stepson was fucking her brains out.

"Oh, that must be interference from such a long distance call, honey. I'm just lying on my bed," she lied. She motioned to Jake to get off so that she could sit up. In doing so, she held the camera further out to talk to Alice, who could now see her exposed tits. They were rosey red from recent activities; Jake and Jaden just loved squeezing their stepmother's tits.

"Oh dear, your breasts are out and about, Alice exclaimed, "and why on earth are they so red? Have you been bitten by anything?" Jake, Jaden, and Zoey laughed as they listened and Jake pointed at himself since he bit her tits.

"Whoops, well you've seen them before!" Jess laughed.

"I think the hot shower left them redder than usual," she also lied.

Meanwhile, Zoey took turns licking and sucking Jake and Jaden in front of the webcam. She kissed their mushroom heads and slapped them on her tongue for the camera and then licked and sucked roughly at their balls, knowing that they were heavy and close to bursting. It was Jessica's turn for the cum spotlight tonight. The boys smirked at each other. Rules were rules. They both crowded around Jess, who was still sitting there looking at her phone, and pointed their cum cannons at her face. Zoey adjusted the webcam to focus on Jess as the boys' balljuice blasted onto her.

"No, no, no, no, no, awwwww dammit!!" Jessica screamed right before the first shots of semen hit her face. She slammed her phone onto the bed to hide Alice's view and then changed back into her natural cumslut self. Her mouth opened wide as she caught alternating cum ropes from each of the guys. Jake aimed high, hitting her forehead and nose with several bursts before accurately hitting her mouth with the last few. Jaden blasted Jess in the left cheek, then her chin, and then finally fired his last few salvos onto her heaving tits.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned while slipping three fingers into her sopping wet cunt. She ignored her sister's call to finish her duty and her duty was to suck, fuck, and swallow her stepsons' fuck meat for their own enjoyment and that of their viewership.

Zoey grabbed a camera and zoomed in on Jess so that she could sign them off. Jessica scooped some cum off her chin and held it high over her head so that the audience could see it drip onto her outstretched tongue. She wanted them to see how much she loved this, how slutty and depraved she could be, how she would do anything to satisfy her men. Performing like this during these circumstances, with her sister on facetime, she unconsciously inspired Zoey, Jake, and Jaden to keep stepping up their porn games.

After several cum drips hit her mouth, she sucked on her sticky fingers, winked at the camera, and then waved with her sticky hand while smiling as Zoey zoomed outwards and ended the broadcast. Jessica quickly dove for her phone to keep talking to Alice. Though Alice was supremely naïve, Jess still didn't want her to know what was up.

"Hey, sorry!" Jess waved at her sister. She was covered in cum. It plastered her hair, face, and chest in a gooey ivory sheen.

"Gosh, what happened?! I was so worried!" said Alice. Jessica couldn't suppress a smile, she loved her life, so she just kept on smiling at her sister.

"Are you ok? What is that all over you?" Alice continued.

"Oh, I'm fine," Jess laughed, "Jake, Jaden, and Zoey are having a shaving cream fight . . . outside. It apparently migrated indoors."

"Oh my, but you're n-n-n-nude! Did the boys see you?!" exclaimed a worried Alice.

"They sent Zoey in to get me, I'm not worried about her seeing me," said Jess, "I would've died if the guys saw me like this!" She laughed, not a fake laugh, but a full, belly laugh that caused her to double over. Zoey, Jake, and Jaden were rolling on the floor laughing as Jessica continued to talk to Alice with cum all over her face. It was the circumstances more than the actual joke that had caused such an uproar between the four of them.

"Me too, wow, that would have been awful!" Alice laughed along with her though missing the entirety of the joke.

"That shaving cream sure looks weird. It's not very bubbly and it certainly doesn't look white," Alice said a bit suspiciously.

"Oh Alice, there are many things different about Costa Rica that I hope you'll find out soon enough," Jess smirked. Alice perked up at her statement, remembering to organize her trip.

"Yes, me too! So Dex and I will be there Saturday, I'll text you for sure later. I have to go book the flight!" Alice finished hurriedly.

"Sure thing," Jess said in an entirely unsure manner and then recovered, "Love ya girl!"

"See you soon!" Alice countered and then hung up.

Once the fun of the moment died down the gang collectively exhaled.

"Shit..."

...

The next day after Jerome returned from work. Jess, Zoey, Jake, and Jaden just finished filming a foursome near the pool. The group migrated to the kitchen. Jaden and Jake were pouring smoothies while Jess and Zoey sat at the table.

"How's it going?" asked Jerome, "did the shoot turn out well?"

"Absolutely great," replied Jaden gesturing at the still undressed Zoey and Jess, "these two are the greatest thing that ever happened to us, Dad."

"Aww you're too sweet," said Jessica. As Jaden set a drink down in front of her, she sucked his spent, half-mast, still dripping cock into her mouth giving it a quick slurp and rolling her tongue around it before letting off. Jaden just looked at her and groaned.

"Mmmm yep, still mean it 100%."

"I just didn't want to waste any of that perfect cum," beamed Jess. It has been several weeks since she reluctantly joined in on National Nude Day festivities. Zoey, Jaden, and Jake enacted their plan to uncover their stepmom's grandiose goodies on 7/14 and then blackmailed her into filming a throat fuck scene for their webcam show. Jess has never been happier. She loved her husband Jerome, the only man with a cock capable of satisfying her nympho tendencies. It's icing on the cake that his twin sons are equally packing in the meat department. Even better (as if possible), the boys shared a live-in girlfriend, Zoey, with whom they have an on-going webcam sex show. Now, the cat's out of the bag and the whole family has committed to the success (and enjoyment) of their webcam orgy show.

To Jerome, she said "Baby, it took us a little while longer to get everyone's ass prepped, but it was a good shoot. The boys took turns in Zoey's ass while I introduced them to some rimming fun."

"Damn, this really must be heaven, huh fellas?" said Jerome.

"And Jake or Jaden switched out of my ass to my mouth and back 3 times each! It was so hot!" added Zoey. And with that, Jerome unzipped his work pants and slung his growing member out.

"Why don't you show me, Zo?"

"My pleasure, big daddy" Zoey replied. Jerome stepped next to her chair (but not that close, maybe like, a foot away) and Zoey licked and sucked the tip of his bulbous cock head. She grabbed his shaft and pulled him closer as she began to worship his impressive length.

A few feet away, Jaden, Jake, and Jess whispered to each other as they cleaned up.

"Now?" asked Jess.

"Give him 5 minutes to enjoy this at least, geez" laughed Jaden.

Meanwhile, Zoey was deepthroating as much cock as she could. She pulled him out and inspected the strands of spit clinging from her mouth to it. Deciding it was good, she sat up straighter and rubbed the wet saliva between her tits. Jerome began fucking her tits with long, slippery strokes. Zoey's mouth formed an 'O' as the cock head poked out from her tits and entered her mouth.

"Sooooo," Jess tapped Jerome on the shoulder. He slowed his rhythm and looked at her. Zoey kept bouncing her tits around his dick, spitting on it every now and then to keep it lubed.

"Soooo, I talked to Dexx and Alice...They sound like they're doing fine and all. Alice mentioned that they were looking into vacations and that they needed a getaway.

"Soooo, I may have sorta . . . invited them here," Jess winced.

Jerome just stopped and stared at her. With the webshow taking off and this being the naughty sex den that it was, this probably wasn't the best time to have family over. Anger flashed in Jerome's eyes, but he caught himself as he always does and sighed.

"You couldn't have asked me at least? What are we going to do with the show? What if we lose viewership for that week without new content?"

"Two weeks," added Zoey after she paused the titfucking fun and was licking and toying with the mushroom tip.

"Dammit, two weeks, who is all coming and when?" asked Jerome.

"Dex and Alice, plus she said that your nephew Max is joining us and might be bringing his girlfriend. Since they are so excited to stay with us, they decided to leave almost immediately and they'll arrive in 3 days on Monday," Jess replied.

"Aaaaand besides, what if we wouldn't have to stop?"

"We could still add some quick hits and quiet twosomes while they were distracted."

Jerome was still annoyed.

"Our show is about pushing boundaries! Our viewers don't want quickies and 1 on 1 action!"

"Then what if we asked them to join in?" asked Zoey meekly.

"And what? Fuck my brother's family for two weeks?!" countered Jerome heatedly.

"Actually your 'step'-brother," added Jess, "plus his second wife, my SISTER. We've seen each other naked before and it's not like her and I have to do anything together."

"Plus Max is his son not hers and he's bringing his new girlfriend! It's totally doable!" Zoey interjected. Though now her mind wandered to Max's new girlfriend, whom she had only seen in Instagram photos. Hopefully she is as naughty as she is beautiful, she thought.

"It works just like us daddy, it's not incest at all."

"Anyway, Alice would never go for this without an elaborate plan," said Jess.

Jerome listened and was thinking it through, weighing the pros and cons.

"Fine, we can discuss a plan later. Right now, I need some pussy and my balls emptied."

"Since you two clearly orchestrated this bump in the road, I think it's time you earned your punishment for your insolence."

He grabbed Zoey's head, as she was smacking his mushroom head lightly on her puckered lips, and forced his behemoth down into her throat. She gasped and choked, but held it down as tears welled up in her eyes. She had been practicing for this moment with the Jaden and Jake. Zoey knew Jerome wanted her to beg so she looked up at him with her eyes pleading to be released and to breathe again. Tears began streaming down her face now as he finally pulled back out. She gasped for air and wiped her face, but afterward smiled triumphantly.

"You've improved Zo, but you still can't fully handle dis." Jerome grabbed the base of his cock and slung it around to smack Zoey across her face. She recoiled involuntarily from the force of his cock and countered by sticking her chin up and slapping it around her own face with it.

"Let's go over to the pool and I'll prove it to you," said Zoey answering the challenge.

"Sure," said Jerome, "and Jess, you're coming, too." With each hand he caressed a melon-sized breast until the nipples hardened. Then, he pinched them roughly and led the girls into the next room.

By the pool, Zoey got on a lounger on her hands and knees and pointed at her mouth. Jerome obliged by straddling her face and aiming his dick onto her waiting tongue. He plunged back into Zoey's throat and began a slow rhythmic motion.

"Shit, you hungry for dis megacock!" Jerome gasped. Zoey was prepared and had gathered saliva in her mouth from the last few minutes for lube.

He pulled Jess closer and kissed her deeply, tongues intertwined as he slid two fingers into her pussy. He worked his fingers in at the same rhythmic pace of his throat fucking with Zoey.

Jess pushed her 36 EE tits together and smashed them around Jerome's head.

"Yeah, gimme them titties in my face," he responded. Jerome was in tit heaven licking, sucking, and biting soft flesh and big, rubbery nipples.

Meanwhile, he had begun speeding up and soon was ramming his entire length in and out of Zoey's throat.

"Glug glug glug glug glugluglugluglugluglug" reverberated through the pool area. Jerome stuffed his whole length down Zoey's throat again. This time, she held it tightly in her throat until she needed air. She coughed as a mess of saliva exploded out of her mouth onto the base of Jerome's dick. Finally, he stopped and pulled his dick out. Spit had been flowing out of her mouth and flinging around her onto the ground. Zoey was a mess of spit and bubbles coughing and gasping for air.

"Jess, grab me a bowl for this lil' bitch," he commanded. She returned from the kitchen with a bowl.

"Let's get lil' Zo nasty and show her off to our viewers," he grinned. Jess held the bowl under Zoey mouth as Jerome fucked her face once more. Stroke after stroke, Zoey's saliva gushed out of her mouth as the giant black cock force its way in. Jerome paused a second to allow Zoey to spit into the bowl, half full by now. He grabbed her chin.

"Don't you love having this big, black cock dominate your every being?" he asked.

"Oh yes, daddy, I love being nasty with your monster cock. My mouth is yours to use," Zoey replied as cheerily as possible after her punishment.

"Have you noticed that dad gets a little ghetto when he's 'punishing'?" Jaden whispered to Jake and they shared a laugh while serving as cameramen.

"You pass, Zo, but I've got other plans for this dick," said Jerome, "here's 2nd place punishment, though." And with that, Jess poured the bowl on Zoey's face. It cascaded over her nose, forehead, cheeks, and chin down onto her big titties. Jerome rubbed his slobbery, nasty cock all around her spit globbed chin, cheeks, and forehead. He spread the thick gobs of spit all around and lightly smacked Zoey's cheeks and forehead with his massive tool.

"That'll make a great pic for the website," he smiled. Zoey sat up and posed for Jake and Jaden to get some close up shots.

"Wow, you look so hot, babe!" said Jake as he snapped a few pics on his phone.

"Say something to the camera, Zo," said Jaden as he filmed her.

Zoey turned to Jaden and the camera, "Imagine if this was all cum. My face covered in cum. In my mouth, my nose, my eyes. I'm blowing cum bubbles with each breath. It makes me so happy to feel it and taste it, to receive it and know that you are satisfied. Would you all love that? I know I would," she finished with a sultry "fuck me please" look in her eye.

"Holy shit," muttered Jaden and Jake at the same time. Their own shorts were tenting after that monologue, but they had a job to do. They had retrieved a bag of clothespins and started pinning Zoey's nipples followed by her clit and labia together.

Jerome looked at Jess, who he was fingering; he sat down on the lounger and thrust his prick skyward.

"Get on, it's time for you to be punished," he smirked.

Jess straddled and aimed him into her sopping wet pussy. Jerome grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back with one of his large, strong hands. Then, he pulled her hips down and slammed her onto his cock.

Jolt2727
Jolt2727
13 Followers
12