Tamarindo Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls' 2nd part of punishment and a public sex contest.
1.8k words
4.18
15.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jolt2727
Jolt2727
13 Followers

"Now, you two girls are going to have a lot of fun marching up and down the boardwalk," Jerome finished with sternly.

"Oh no, surely you can't mean that we show off our slutiness to the town!" said Jess in mock surprise and a look at the camera Jake held.

"There will be payback, Daddy" Jess continued slyly.

Jake and Jaden had covered Jessica and Zoey's pussies and nipples with clothespins about an hour ago. Since, then they had their mouths and asses abused by the boys' sizable cocks. The girls were being punished for agreeing to Jess' sister Alice's request that she and Dex, her husband and also Jerome's stepbrother come stay with them last minute. They would be there by Saturday, which the girls withheld from Jerome until today: Thursday. Jerome had not been happy and decided to punish the girls in his own way.

He had just finished adding rope after rope of his copious load onto both of their faces when he ordered them outside. Jaden and Jake threw on their swim trunks and followed each with their cell phone cameras fixed on the two ladies. Jess and Zoey's faces and tits were covered with a pearly glaze. The boys were sure to avoid their eyes with their massive loads just for this webcam show. They stepped onto the sidewalk in front of the beach house and instantly melded into a substantial flow of tourists, locals, and vendors on the boardwalk.

"There are way too many people out here, damn!" said Zoey laughing. In the hot and humid climate, the cum on her face didn't congeal as quickly and remained wet, shiny, and slippery. The crowd just parted and stared as the two gorgeous women proceeded on their stroll wearing only clothespins, stilettos, and cum. This being the happiest country in the world, people nodded appreciatively at them. It was a pleasure to see two women so beautiful and comfortable with their bodies to show them off for any willing onlookers.

"Foto!" "Foto, por favor," shouted a tico man that approached them.

Jess and Zoey looked at each other and shrugged a "why not." The man smiled across the street and motioned his hand to beckon four more of his friends over. They all approached with big shit eating grins on their faces and gathered around the girls. The man handed his phone to Jaden and joined the group. The first few photos were innocent enough until one man slipped fingers into both women's' pussies from behind.

"Aiiii qué mojadas" he exclaimed and the other guys began to notice. He said something quickly to his friends and motioned the girls to go inside the bar that they were standing in front of.

The girls figured that the cum had to dry eventually so they agreed and ducked through the cool entryway.

As they were entering, Jaden suggested to Zoey, "I think you girls need a fresh coat."

She looked at the camera and said with a smile "My thoughts exactly, I think five loads will definitely do!"

"Why don't we make it a challenge?" added Jess, "5 cocks means the first one of us to get three loads wins."

"Awesome, we can decide what the winner gets afterwards" said Jaden.

The bar patrons just stared in amazement as Jess and Zoey led 5 men to the dance floor, got on their knees, and stuck their tongues out. Not far behind, one of the men bought a round of shots for the bar while the other four flopped their dicks out and gathered 'round. The girls each immediately gobbled a cock and got to work.

Jess and Zoey each sucked on a stranger's dick while giving a handjob to another. When the man who bought the shots arrived, Jaden learned his name was Eduardo, the girls glared at each other and grabbed at his cock at the same time each with their free hand. Luckily, the Eduardo's dick was large enough to accommodate both of their slender hands so he was treated to a double handjob.

Jake turned his camera on himself with the action in the background to give play by play of the challenge to the viewers. Jaden kept his camera in close to the group-mouthbang.

"The girls are going balls deep in this challenge!" announced Jake.

"And there's one for Jess!" he exclaimed as the man shot his load onto Jessica's nose and mouth. The next guy stepped up for Jess to immediately take fully into her throat. These guys' cocks were significantly smaller than her husband and step-sons.

"Piece of cake," she thought "I'll have these clothespins off in no time." Her tits and pussy were aching from the simple wooden torture devices attached to them.

Meanwhile, Zoey took her first load across her tits. She knew she was behind and assaulted the underside of the next man's cock, focusing to get all of her tongue rubbing his frenulum. She bobbed her head ferociously on his 5" cock and used her now free hand to rub his perineum. Her gamble paid off and he rewarded her with a substantial load onto her cheek and left eye.

"And Zoey's pulled ahead with some masterful cocksucking skills!!" exclaimed Jake "Zoey has the third cock in-mouth and the game is nearly hers, folks!"

"Shit! This fucker must've already came today" thought Jessica as her guy pounded his meager cock into her mouth and barely down her throat. Soon enough though he couldn't handle it and pulled out to plaster Jessica's forehead and hairline with his load.

"Aaaand Jess has two!! But I think she's done for, people. It looks like Zoey has already taken cock number three."

Zoey decided that she could now coast to victory so she played with the last, and biggest dick, for the crowd. She also wanted to rub this in Jessica's face since she kind of got roped into her punishment.

First, she led Eduardo to the pool table and lay down on it. Her Spanish was terrible, so she motioned for him to climb on with her where she held her cum drenched tits together. He obliged and slapped his cock into the gooey mess on her chest. Zoey grabbed his cock then rubbed and coated it all through the other men's cum. Then she pointed to her open mouth. He quickly understood and fed her his cum covered cock for her to loudly slurp on. The bar patrons crowded around to watch, many with their phones out so they could show their friends what they missed. Eduardo scooped up cum with his flared mushroom tip and fed Zoey until the pool between her tits was empty.

Then, he began fucking her tits as she held them tightly together. Such a sight had never been seen before in this little locals bar on the strip. Jaden and Jake continued to film on their phones, capturing the overtly pornographic scene for their webcam site.

After a while, Eduardo still hadn't cum. The crowd, and Zoey, was amazed. She motioned for him to get off the pool table and then she scooched herself so that her head hung off the edge. Eduardo understood perfectly and was immediately ready to slide his wet cock into Zoey's mouth and down her throat. The crowd gasped at the obscene bulge in her throat while she swallowed Eduardo's meat stick.

Jessica, Jake, and Jaden cheered her on amidst the enraptured crowd. Zoey's whole body was on fire as she deepthroated this stranger in front of the crowd. She lost herself in his huge, meaty cock as it penetrated her throat in long strokes. Finally, she pulled it out, spit onto it and down her face, and growled.

"Fuck my mouth like a pussy! Harder! Yes, más más más!!" She implored him to understand. And he did.

Eduardo started to punish her throat. The pool table was at perfect waist height so he held onto the sides and fucked as hard and fast as he could.

"Gwah gwah gwah gwah gwah gwah gwah" resonated amongst the crowd. Spit flowed out of Zoey's mouth and ran down her face to fall into a puddle on the floor. After pounding her throat like a pussy, Eduardo couldn't hold on any longer.

"MmmmmMmmmmMmmm!!" Zoey hummed/squealed as the last guy of the contest finally exploded into her mouth and she let it drool down her face, giving the camera her trademark smile.

"The winner in dramatic fashion. . . . is Zoey!!"

"Now these girls have fought hard and look at them, folks, they're a cum-covered mess. I think we should reward them for their amazing attitudes. ¿Ustedes saben hacer, sí?"

With that, the men who just covered them in cum pulled off the clothespins. Zoey had a mouth on each nipple and one on her clit. While Jess climbed onto the pool table with her and had one man sucking and pinching her nipples and another at her clit. The girls couldn't bear all of the attention on their bodies made ultra sensitive through marathon light bondage.

"OOOooooo FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK YES YESSSSS UhhnnnnnNNNnnnnn" rang throughout the bar as the duet de orgasm wracked their stacked cum-covered bodies.

The grand finale didn't disappoint as both women convulsed and came harder than either of them expected. Zoey unexpectedly squirted all over the place. Her droplets rained onto her and the three men pleasuring her.

The whole bar cheered as it concluded. Jake and Jaden signed off with viewers getting a last glimpse of the slumped, exhausted women as Jess gave a peace sign weakly with one hand.

Afterwards, back at the house

"You two truly outdid yourselves," said Jerome as he stopped the video. The gang had just finished watching their latest foray into debauchery. As punishment for inviting Jerome's brother and his family to the house without his permission, Jerome and the boys ordered Jessica and Zoey to have their nipples and clits clothespinned and marched them outside into town. Oh, and they covered them in cum first to try to humiliate them further. The girls turned the tables and ended up in an orgy with five local ticos. It quickly became a contest of who-could-make-more-orgasms in which Zoey pulled out a victory.

"The town handled you sluts really well. It could've gone wrong pretty easily," finished Jerome sternly.

"It was YOUR idea!" countered Jessica, "if you didn't want us in danger then you guys should have thought before sending us around town wearing only clothespins."

"Besides, who could say no to these titties?" Jess smirked and squeezed her big boobs together.

"Right! Plus, we had two strapping young studs following us around as our security detail," added Zoey.

"Jaden and I were thinking," said Jake, "Since this went so smoothly the first time, there's no telling what we can do in public here."

"Don't forget, we need a plan for your aunt and uncle, too," reminded Jerome. The boys began to explain hurriedly, their excitement was boiling over. Everyone listened attentively as a plan unfolded.

At the end of the brainstorm session, the last words spoken are "we are gonna own this town, you guys!!" exclaimed Zoey.

Jolt2727
Jolt2727
13 Followers