Tami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good, Jace. Don't stop."

I now had both of her breasts in the palms of my hands, rubbing them softly underneath her top, lost in my lust for my sister. For the first time, I was felling my sister's full breasts, wanting to remove her top and shorts, throw her across my desk, and fuck the living hell out of her; but I didn't dare go any further. It wasn't right, although it felt so good.

After massaging her breasts for several more minutes to the barely audible sound of her soft moans, I finally said, "I think I need to take you home, Tami," as I pulled my hands from her breasts, embarrassed by what I'd just done.

Tami turned around, and I noticed that her face was flushed, indicating her state of arousal. Tami leaned into me, and I expected another kiss on the cheek, but she pressed her lips to mine and gave me a soft kiss, sliding her tongue along my lips.

"That was awesome. Thank you."

Looking into my sister's eyes, I couldn't resist, so I brought my hands to the back of her head and pulled her in for another kiss, this time sliding my tongue into her mouth and kissing her passionately. After several seconds, Tami broke the kiss, pulled her face back and said in a soft voice, "Yeah, maybe we'd better go."

It was an awkward moment as we both realized that we'd crossed a line in our relationship, and that once we crossed that line, things would never be the same between us.

Neither of us said a word on our way home. I thought that I had gone too far with my sister and was overcome with guilt. When we got to the house, before she got out of the car, I said, "We need to talk about what happened, Tami."

"Yeah, we do, but not now, Jace. Not now."

She leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then got out of the car and walked to the house. I went back to the gym to compose myself before my next client arrived. I went straight to my office, closed my door, and sat at my desk, thinking about what had happened, and was overcome with a sense of guilt.

I took my phone and sent my sister a text message that simply said, "I'm sorry."

Tami replied, "It wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was, Tami."

"No it wasn't. I wanted you as much as you wanted me. I'm the one that suggested we go to your office."

"But I took advantage of you."

"No, I took advantage of you."

"Do you hate me?" I asked, still feeling that I did something wrong with my sister.

"I could never hate you Jace. I love you."

I stared at the text for several minutes, until I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes," I yelled.

"Your client is here."

"I'll be right out," I replied as I got up and walked out to meet my client.

The next two hours flew by, and after finishing with my two evening clients, I drove home to do some last minute studying for my massage therapy final tomorrow.

It was difficult studying with the thoughts of Tami rushing through my mind. I tried to rationalize my actions, but still felt a strong sense of guilt for what happened, along with some shame. I felt that I had betrayed my sister's trust in me, as I am three years older. I couldn't get her out of my mind.

I got back to my studies, reviewing my material. Much of it I learned in the course work to be a trainer, so it really was a review. I was deeply concentrating on my material when my iPhone indicated another text from Tami. I looked at the clock and noticed it was after 11:00.

The text message read, "Call me." That was it, just to call her.

I was nervous as I called my sister, not knowing what to expect. When she answered, she seemed normal.

"Can you pick me up tomorrow for my workout? Mom wont be home."

"Ah, sure, no problem. Is that all you wanted?"

"Yeah, that's all. I'll see you around four then. Love you," and she ended the call.

She didn't sound upset or anything, so I was relieved. I studied for another hour or so, and then went to bed as it was going to be an early morning and I wanted to be fresh for my exam.

I got up early and headed out to the gym to do a few things before I had to leave to take my final. I felt confident as I entered the room for my final exam, and finished it in about forty-five minutes. I handed it to the instructor, who ran it trough a grading machine. With a wide grin, he said, "Congratulations, Jason! You're a massage therapist. Here's your provisional certificate. Once you finish your twenty hours under Mike's supervision, you'll be fully certified!"

I was really excited, and immediately sent Tami a text, although I didn't know if she would be able to read it during school.

"I passed! I'm a massage therapist!" Almost instantly I received a reply.

"Awesome! Congrats! Does that mean I get a massage tonight?"

"Sure, I'll reserve a room for 5:30 if one's available!"

"Great. See you later!"

I then sent a group text to mom, Mike, a few friend and the staff at the gym announcing my good news, and began hearing back from them immediately.

I drove over to the gym to complete my day. As I walked past the massage rooms, I noticed that someone had already placed my name officially on one of the doors. I now had my own massage room.

I went to the front desk, and noticed that the receptionist had already placed a notice and sign up sheet on the counter announcing that I would be scheduling free massages, with the notation that, 'tips are appreciated."

"Any interest yet?" I asked.

"I just now put the sign up, but I'm sure there will be. Are these time slots correct?" she asked.

"Yeah, they look fine. Just remember to strike through a time slot if I schedule a client, that's all," I said as I scanned for the 5:30 time slot, which was open. I wrote Tami's name on the line.

"Your sister's going to be your first massage?" she asked.

"Yeah, unless someone signs up for something before her," I replied. "She wants to get one tonight, and it'll be good practice for me."

I met with a couple of clients that that morning and afternoon, and worked around the gym, setting up my massage room. The room was fairly large with a massage table in the center. There was a counter at the side with heated massage oil and aromatherapy candles, a rack of towels, heated, of course, and a changing room. Our policy is that the client can get comfortable. I was told that many will strip down to their underwear, but most will strip completely down and will be covered by only a towel. Should be interesting.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was almost time to leave to pick up Tami. I went to the front desk and noticed that three people had signed up for massages tomorrow, but none, other than Tami, for tonight. That was fine with me. I didn't have any clients this evening, so after I finished with Tami, I was done for the day.

I left to get Tami, and when I arrived at the house, just like yesterday, she came running out, looking eager to get started on another work out.

"I'm so pumped for this," she exclaimed as she got in the car. "I'm looking for a great work out followed by a relaxing massage, brother!"

"Well, I can provide both!"

"I'm so excited for you! Do you have anyone signed up for a massage yet, other than me?"

"Yeah, I have three for tomorrow already. I'm sure the schedule will fill up quickly. Like, who can pass up a free massage?"

"I know I can't! I'm looking forward to mine!"

"Good, but you have a workout to go through first, you know."

As we arrived at the gym, Tami jumped out of the car and headed for the front door.

"What's your rush?" I asked.

"The sooner we get started, the sooner I get my massage," she replied.

We went inside and I got Tami's workout sheet and we started in on the exercises just like yesterday. I helped her with some, but was not as hands on as I was yesterday, wanting my sister to have her space. After about twenty minutes of exercises, we moved on to the machines. I started her on the Pec Deck machines, stressing the proper technique, trying to be professional. I added a little more weight than yesterday, and had her do three sets of fifteen reps. It took her a while to complete them, and she was a bit worn out when she finished.

"What does this work on?" she asked.

"This machine develops your pectoral muscles or chest muscles," I replied.

"Oh, yeah, the breast enhancer machine!"

"Sure," I laughed, "if that's what you want to call it."

We moved on to the Lat Pull Down machine, and I added a little weight, explained the routine again, and had her do three sets of fifteen reps, like the other machine.

"This machine will help develop your upper arm muscles. It will firm them up."

Tami was a trooper, and did the three sets in no time. I had her relax a few minutes and get a drink of water before we went on to the final machine for the day.

"This is the abdominal crunch machine," I said as I sat on the machine to demonstrate. "You place your forearms on the pads, like this, and push forward and down with your chest, and then come slowly back up to the beginning position. You have negative resistance on the way down, and positive resistance on the way back up, but you have to come back up slowly to take advantage of the resistance. That way you work your abs and your lower back muscles."

I got out of the seat and offered it to Tami, who sat down. Taking her arms, I placed her forearms on the pads, and held my hand on her back as she pressed forward and down.

"Good job, now, come back up very slowly," I instructed, and she did.

"Coming back up is harder than going down," she replied.

"It is now, but it will get easier. I'm not adding any weight to this one tonight I want you to get used to the motion. Do three sets of fifteen reps with no resistance."

Tami did the machine perfectly, and was proud of herself.

"How many machines are there in all?" she asked.

"We have ten machines in the circuit, and you'll be using most of them eventually. Typically, you'll come in and do your stretches, and then do about three sets of fifteen reps on each of the machines until you complete all of them. That way you work all the parts of your body."

"Is that all there is to it?"

"No, there's much more to it than that. We also have the free weights, and I'll be working with you on them in a couple of weeks, after you've mastered the machines. We also have some specialty machines and some other routines I'll show you."

"It'll take three months just to figure everything out!"

"No, it wont. In another week you'll have the machines mastered. You already know how to do three of them. On your chart you will note the weight you use, and I'll advise you when to add weight. It's complicated at first, but you'll get the hang of it soon. How do you feel?"

"Sore. Is it time for my massage?"

"Yeah, we can do that now, if you want."

"I want!"

I gave Tami a towel to wipe off her face, as she was sweating a little from her workout, and we walked over to the massage room.

"Neat, brother, you already have your name on the door!"

"Yeah, I think Mike had something to do with that. It was like that when I got back from the exam."

I led Tami into the room, closing the door behind us.

"What' all this?" Tami asked, looking at the table with the massage oil, heaters, and the aromatherapy candles.

Those are mood candles and massage oil. You can read through the chart and pick the aroma that matches your mood. I light the candle while you're changing and the aroma fills the air, setting the mood for the massage. You can also buy the candles in the retail area if you want one. I can also dim the lights if needed.

Tami looked through the chart for a couple minutes, studying it closely, and then gave me a candle to light. As she turned to walk into the dressing room, she seductively said, "Dim the lights, Jace, and light the candle. I want this to be a good one."

I looked at the candle, noticing that it was Sandalwood. I looked at the chart, and read the description. Sandalwood: This sexy smell can reportedly make one shed their sexual inhibitions. So if you're looking to spice up the bedroom and get your partner to try something out of the box, this is the scent for you!

"Oh. My. God," I said to myself. This should be interesting.

I lit the candle and dimmed the lights, and waited for my sister to come back into the room.

Wrapped in a towel, Tami came out of the dressing room.

"I didn't now what to wear underneath, so I just took everything off. Is that all right?"

"Ah, yeah, you can wear anything you want, or nothing at all. It's up to you."

"Good," she replied. " I, ah, I didn't want to get oil all over my new workout clothes," she said with a sexy expression.

"That'll be fine."

"How do we do this?" she asked, "I've never had a professional massage before."

"Well," I said almost stuttering at the sight of my sister, with the thought of her naked body under the towel, "you lie down on the table, face down, and place your head over the hole at the top. That allows you to breathe easily while you have the massage. You then undo the towel and I make sure it covers your backside during the massage, you know, for modesty."

Tami climbed onto the massage table, loosened her towel, and placed her head over the hole in the table.

"Do your thing, brother."

Tami's towel was pulled up to just below her ass cheeks. I reached around the towel and garbed the edges and gently pulled it out from under her. I placed it over her body so that her ass was covered, but only her ass.

I got a bottle of the heated massage oil, and poured some of it on her upper arms, and began massaging them.

"God, that candle smells good, don't you think?" Tami asked.

"Yeah, it smells really good," I replied.

"I thought I picked out an appropriate scent, don't you think?" she asked, continuing, "I think I'll buy a couple of them to take with me."

I continued rubbing the oil into her arms, working my way down to her hands and fingers, gently at first, but increasing pressure as I continued.

"God, this feels fucking great, Jace."

"I'm glad you like it, sis."

Each time I moved my hands down her arms, I gently ran my thumbs along her bare sides, touching the sides of her flattened breasts with each pass. I continued working her arms for several minutes, and then moved on to her shoulders and neck. To do this, I moved to the top of the table, reaching over her to get the best angle for this area of her body.

I spent several minutes on her neck and shoulders, giving her a good massage, to her soft moans indicating her pleasure.

I then started massaging her back, as far down as I could reach from this position. After several minutes working this area, I moved to the side of the table to reach her lower back, working the area from her shoulders to her lower back, to the very top of her buttocks. Her soft moans continued to confirm that I was doing a good job on her.

I continued massaging her lower back, all the way down to the point where her ass cheeks were visible. I massaged the top of her cheeks and around the sided of her ass to her legs.

"Jace, would you do something for me?"

"What, Tami?"

"I know this will sound freaky, and you don't have to if you don't want to, but would you rub my ass too?"

I didn't respond, but when I rubbed up my sisters thighs, I continued across her ass cheeks to the base of her back, and back down again.

"You can just remove the towel if you want; that is, if it's in the way or anything."

"You don't mind?" I asked.

"Not if you don't think its too weird or anything."

"Not at all," I replied as I picked up the towel and tossed it on the counter behind me.

As I massaged my sister's lower back and ass, I was amazed at how beautiful she looked nude. God, she looked good. She really had the perfect ass. I focused on her lower back and ass for the next several minutes, giving her ass a thorough massage. I poured a liberal amount of oil on her cheeks, watching it run down between them, soaking her entire anal area. As I massaged her cheeks, I let my thumbs slide between them, pulling them apart, exposing and touching her small pink pucker, causing her to moan louder.

"You like that?" I asked, although the answer was obvious.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so good."

I could feel the pre cum oozing out of my inflated cock as I gave her an anal massage, applying pressure with my thumbs against her pucker, entering slightly. Every time I passed my thumbs over her anus, Tami lifted up, causing them to enter deeper into her.

I continued working her buttocks and anus, and then moved down to her thighs. Her thighs were so sensitive and soft. I rubbed up the back of her thighs, and down the sides, repeating this multiple times before moving to her inner thighs, repeating the process.

When I massaged up her inner thighs, Tami spread her legs a little allowing more room to roam. I massaged her inner thighs around the base of her ass, and then to her beautiful cheeks, repeating the process, while Tami moaned soft consent to all I was doing.

I then focused my attention to her lower thighs, legs, and ankles, giving them a complete massage. Then I started at her feet and gently massaged my way back up her legs, thighs, ass, back, and to her shoulders and the back of her neck. Looking at the clock I noticed that thirty minutes had already passed, so I asked her if she wanted me to do the front.

"Oh, god, please," she replied as she started to turn over. I grabbed the towel and started to hold it up to provide some modesty, as instructed, but Tami said, "You really don't need that, Jace," so I tossed it back on the counter.

As Tami turned over, the first thing I noticed was that I was right when I measured her, her pussy was bald. Completely bald. There wasn't a pubic hair to be found on her body. Anywhere.

I started her frontal massage at her feet and slowly moved my way up her body. I massaged her toes, feet, ankles, legs, and then her thighs, my favorite part. God I loved massaging her thighs. I gave them a good working over, using every technique I knew to prolong it, and then made my way to her upper thighs and inner thighs, massaging them thoroughly, applying a generous amount of oil. When I got to the top of her inner thighs, Tami spread her legs a little, so I massaged all the way up to her pussy, letting my fingers glide along her beautiful outer lips. I massaged her hips and then her abdomen, pressing from her belly button down to her pussy, and then back up, repeating this several times, to her moans of pleasure. God, I wanted to crawl on top of her at this point.

I massaged her abdomen, her stomach, to her chest, and then gave her a full breast massage, similar to what I did last night in my office. Her breasts looked so inviting, I wanted to lean over and start licking them, but somehow I resisted.

When I was rubbing my sister last night, I felt so guilty; but this time, it felt good. I don't know if it was because I was officially giving her a massage, or that I had her full consent, or what, but it was entirely different this time.

I continued rubbing my sister's breasts, massaging them well, and then moved to her upper chest and neck, finishing with her arms, fingers, and then working my way back to her face.

I looked at the clock and it was 5:45 already. I stood there looking down at my sister, spread out before me in the nude, covered in oil. God, she looked incredible.

"What are you looking at?" Tami asked.

"Your beautiful body, sis. Just your beautiful body."

"Is the massage over?" she asked.

"Yeah, its over," I replied.

"Could you massage my breast for just a couple more minutes? Then maybe just a little lower, too?"

"Yeah, I can do that if you want me to."

"Oh fuck yes, I want you to."