Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With the client like this," I said, "you have access to her thighs, vagina, and, well, just about everything else down here." With Tami's legs spread out, I slowly ran my fingers along her skin from her thighs, over her ass, across her covered pussy, and across her abdomen.

"Your client has to be really comfortable with you to allow you to do this," I commented.

"You mean that you'd, like, really put a girl in this, you know, totally nude and all?" Tami asked, getting a better idea of what all I do with clients in the massage room.

"Yeah, if they asked for it, I would. I mean, it wouldn't happen on their first visit, but some girls do like a vaginal massage," thinking of Stephanie and Lisa, who both got a vaginal massage on their first visit. I looked at Thomas, certain that he was thinking of Stephanie and how he'd like to get her in these.

"Have you ever, you know, given anyone a vaginal massage?" Tami asked.

"Yeah, I have, but I've never used these, before now," I replied.

"I want one," Tami said, looking at me and Thomas.

"We really don't have time for one now, Tami," I replied.

"Can you two, like, give me one tomorrow?" she asked.

"We'll see," I replied as I got her legs out of the stirrups and put them back in the equipment closet.

"When we come in here tomorrow, I want you to have the stirrups ready," Tami said, looking at the two of us. I wasn't sure I wanted to do that with her and Thomas, but it would be an opportunity to show him the technique.

"Sure, we can do that," I replied, looking at Thomas, who had a huge grin on his face just thinking about it.

Tami sat up on the side of the table and grabbed my hand and Thomas' hand, pulling us over next to her.

"I'm only doing this so you can, you know, show Thomas the proper technique and all," she said as she leaned up and gave Thomas a quick kiss on the lips. She turned to me and pulled my face to hers and gave me a passionate kiss, slipping me the tongue.

"I need to get dressed so we can get over to the apartment before Brittany arrives," she said as she got off the table and walked into the dressing room.

Thomas looked at me and asked, "Are we, you know, really going to give Tami a vaginal massage?"

"She seems to want us to," I replied, looking at him. "Are you up to it?" I asked.

"Hell yes, I'm up to it, that is if you are."

"It's purely professional, Thomas. You're going to be doing this a lot in the future. You might as well learn on Tami."

"How about the others you have tomorrow?" he asked.

I thought about my schedule, and told him that I'd ask Lisa if she'd like two of us, commenting that I was sure we could use the stirrups on her.

"What time does she come in?" he asked.

"I have her scheduled for a ninety minute massage at one thirty tomorrow. I think you'll like Lisa, and I'm sure she'll agree to let you assist."

"This job gets better every day," he replied, slapping me on the back, just as Tami came out of the dressing room.

"What are you two talking about?" she asked.

"I have a client at one thirty tomorrow, and was thinking about asking her if Thomas could assist."

"Well, you better practice up on her, because I want a thorough massage when I get here. I might even skip my workout for that."

"No workout, no massage," I said, joking with her.

"Yeah, I'll do the workout first, but I want both of you to give me another massage. I'm sure there are many girls who would pay well for that."

We walked out of the massage room and started for the front door, when I heard Mike call out my name.

I walked over to him and he told me that we were starting the Champagne massage tomorrow to see how they go. The Champagne will be free for the rest of the week, and then we can charge top dollar for it next week. This would be a way to introduce it to our clients. He said that he was having a wine chiller installed in the massage room this evening, and that all massage customers beginning tomorrow would be given a coupon for a glass of Champagne when they checked in. We both thought that was a good idea. I told him that I was having Thomas assist me with some of the massages, and that the clients were really going for it.

"I bet they are," he replied, looking over at Thomas and Tami standing at the counter.

"Once he gets his certification, we can add a double massage to the list," he said with a smile. I think he was on to what we were doing, but he didn't say anything.

I left Mike and started back to the front door so we could leave for the apartment.

"Jason, your client is waiting for you at the machines," Kathy yelled at me.

"Oh shit," I said to Thomas and Tami. "I forgot that I had another client. Can you take Tami to the apartment while I finish up? I'll be there when I finish. I should be there by six."

"Sure, I'd be glad to," Thomas replied. I took my apartment key off my key ring and handed it to Tami as the two of them walked out the door and I went to the floor to find my client.

"Congratulations on your promotion," he said to me as I walked up to him.

"Yeah, thanks, Marc. I got promoted to gym manager," I replied.

"Yeah, Kathy told me, and I noticed your new name tag. Way to go! Are you still going to keep me as a client?" he asked.

"Yeah, I can keep all of my current clients, but I can't take any additional ones unless they're platinum level."

"Well, that leaves me out. Too rich for my blood."

I took his chart and refreshed myself on where we were the last time.

"It looks like you get to start on a couple more machines tonight," I said. "Why don't you get started on the ones you already know, and I'll observe to make sure you have them down correctly."

"Great," he said as he sat down on the first machine and started his workout. I always liked working with newbies; they're so full of energy and are always ready to get started on their workout.

I walked him through his first few machines, pointing out some corrections to his methodology and adjusting the weights up on a couple of them, before instructing him on the new ones.

I started with Marc three weeks ago, but he only gets in three nights a week so it's hard to keep up with his routine without looking over his chart. He's a nice guy in his mid thirties if I remember correctly. He had a good build before he started working out at the gym, and wants to firm up some. He always comes in with another guy, and I suspect that they're together, you know, as a couple and all, but that doesn't bother me. It does bother some of the other staff, but I plan to have some inservice sensitivity training soon because I don't appreciate some of the comments I hear around here. Mike puts up with it, but I plan to put a stop to it. I mean, we cater to all kinds of people, most of them high end members, and I think that we should show respect for everyone. If some of them don't like it, well, they'll have to find work at another gym so far as I'm concerned.

I showed Marc how to use two additional machines and had him go through a complete workout on them without any weight, so he could get the routine right. I pointed out a few minor corrections to his routine and had him repeat the process while adjusting the weights to make sure that he had them where they should be. I marked the information on his chart.

I spent about an hour and ten minutes with him, trying to make up for running behind and all, before he quit for the day. He walked to the locker room after getting his friend, who was using the free weights. The two of them went to the locker room together and I headed for the front door.

"See you tomorrow, Kathy," I said as I walked past the front desk and headed to my car.

When Tami and Thomas got into his car, Tami had a discussion with Thomas about last night and all that happened.

"I really am sorry about last night and all," she said. "I mean, I'm sure you know that I was just trying to get Jace, you know, jealous and all, and I was upset that he said that he wanted you to come over so we could meet."

"Yeah, I thought that's what he meant, but now I think he just wanted me to come over to talk about the new position. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part."

"Ah, that's a sweet thing for you to say; but I think you'll really like Brittany and all."

"Yeah, I hope so. I don't really have many friends here, and don't have a girlfriend or anything, so it would be good to meet her. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Yeah, I think the two of you will get along well; but I did want to apologize for all that happened last night. It wasn't nice of me to, you know, lead you on and all."

"Yeah, you were coming on to me strong last night, especially in the sauna and at the apartment."

"Did you, like, did you really think that I wanted to, you know, suck you off like Jace said?"

"Yeah, at first I did. I mean, you were rubbing me and all and wanted me to get into bed with you. When I said that I needed to leave, you asked me to take my cock out so you could, like, suck me off. I told you again that I had to leave, and your confusion sorta gave it all away."

"Yeah. I thought you were Jace, and I was trying to get him to come to bed and couldn't understand why he had to leave. I at least wanted to suck him off before he left. God, I'm so sorry about that."

"Yeah, that's all right. It was really tempting for me last night though. I mean, I was ready to whip it out and let you, you know, suck me and all, but I figured out that you must have thought I was Jason. God, that was disappointing."

"So, you mean that you like, almost did?"

"Yeah, you were rubbing me and begging me to let you suck me; hell, you had me hard and everything. I was just about to let you, too."

"Well, I'm sorry I left you with blue balls and all," Tami replied.

"Yeah, you sure did. I was already worked up from the way you were acting at the apartment before we left, then when you slid your hand up my leg in the sauna, I thought I was going to blow then."

"Really? I don't even remember that, but Jace told me about it. Did I, you know, touch you or anything?"

"Yeah, I felt your hand on my cock for a second or two, then Jason started to get up and go to the Jacuzzi. You let loose of my cock and stood up and your towel dropped down below, you know, your breasts and all. Then you walked out to the Jacuzzi and dropped your towel and slid into the water. You really do have a great body, Tami."

"Thank you. I guess you've seen it all."

"Yeah, I have. I mean, the three of us were, you know, nude in the shower and all. I figured out what was going on when I noticed that Jason had a hard on like me, and then when you grabbed his cock in the shower, that sorta told me what was going on."

"Yeah, Jason told me about that too. He figured that's what gave away our relationship. He said that you dried me off, and that it was you who undressed me in the bedroom."

"Yeah, that's all true. I mean, when we got you out of the shower I went to the locker room and got your clothes, and when I brought them back, the two of you were just standing there, and he suggested that I dry you off. I guess he didn't want to do that in front of me or anything, so I gladly complied."

"Did you, you know, dry me, like, everywhere?"

"Yeah, I felt a little guilty about that at first. I mean, I took advantage of the situation and dried you everywhere, and I mean everywhere."

"Then you undressed me when you took me to the bedroom?"

"Yeah, I sure did. You spilled my beer all over yourself in the living room, and we both knew that we couldn't put you to bed all soaked in beer. Jason suggested that I undress you. I guess he felt awkward doing that, especially with the relationship you two have and all; I guess he didn't want to appear over eager to take your clothes off, so he asked me to, and I didn't hesitate."

"Ok, I want you to be honest with me. Did you, like, do anything when you undressed me? I have a vague memory of you undressing me and all."

"Well, yeah, I did feel you a little when I undressed you. I mean, your tits and all were right there in front of me and all, hell, I couldn't pass up on that. When I pulled your top off, I kind a felt your breasts, but hell, I did that when I dried you off too. Then, well, when I took your skirt off, I did feel your, ah, between your legs a little. I'm sorry about that, Tami. I really am."

"No problem," Tami replied, placing her hand on Thomas' thigh. "I can't blame you for feeling me the way I led you on and all. I'm surprised you didn't let me suck you off the way I was acting with you."

"That was tempting. I mean, you had me all hard and all. God, I wanted to let you, I really did."

"Why didn't you?" she asked.

"Well, by that time I realized that you thought I was Jason, and it wouldn't have been right, I guess."

"Yeah it would have been awkward between us if we'd gone that far. Maybe you'll get lucky with Brittany tonight."

"So, you and Jason are really a, you know, a couple and all? You're not going to, like, mess around with anyone else?" Thomas asked, hopeful that this was leading somewhere between the two of them.

"Yeah, we've decided to try it as a couple. I think I'm going to try to talk my mother into letting me stay with him at his apartment, but I haven't said anything to him about that yet."

"Do you think she will?"

"I think so. She works nights quite often and she doesn't like me staying home alone and all."

"Yeah, I can understand that."

"Can I ask you something else, Thomas?" Tami asked.

"Yeah, go ahead, we've talked about everything else. What do you want to know?"

"Well, I know I left you with blue balls and all, did you, like, have to take care of it when you got home?"

Thomas laughed, nervously when Tami asked him that. Then he replied, "Yeah, I did. When I got home I went into the bathroom and took care of it. Christ, I was so fucking hard when I left the apartment, I didn't think I could make it all the way home. I mean, I almost came with I was undressing you and you started rubbing me."

"So, what image did you have in your mind, like, when you beat off in the bathroom and all?"

"Honestly?" he asked.

"Yeah, I want to know what you were thinking about when you, you know, beat off."

"Ok, I'll tell you. I went into the bathroom and dropped my pants and closed my eyes. I was thinking of you rubbing my cock and wanting to suck me off. I imagined that I pulled it out and, you know, you started sucking me off and all. God, I didn't last five minutes before I came, and I came a lot."

"God, you really wanted that blow job, didn't you?"

"Christ yes, I wanted it. God, I was harder than I've ever been. Kinda like now, just talking about it."

Tami looked down at his crotch noticing his erection and said, "You need to keep that for Brittany. Maybe I'll fill her in and make sure you get one tonight."

"You really think that she's, you know, going to sleep with me tonight?"

"Well, I told her all about you and she really is excited to meet you. I told her how good looking you are and how well built you are, so I would say that there's a good chance for the two of you to, you know, hit it off well."

They arrived at the apartment and went inside, continuing their conversation.

"So, what should we do for dinner? We haven't really talked about that," Tami asked Thomas.

"We could go out somewhere," Thomas replied.

"There's a good Mexican restaurant nearby, would you like to go there?" she asked.

"Sure, fine with me."

"I'll call and make a reservation for six thirty," Tami replied, taking out her iPhone. She looked up the number and made a reservation for four at six thirty.

"They usually fill up fast, but they had a table. Mexican it is. I think I'll change out of these clothes," she said as she left Thomas in the living room and walked into the bedroom that she and Jason were sharing.

"Help yourself to a beer, they're in the refrigerator," Tami yelled at him from the bedroom.

Thomas walked over to the refrigerator and got two beers, one for him and one for Tami, and opened them both. He went back into the living room and sat down on the couch, waiting for Tami to come back out.

Tami returned wearing a short pair of shorts and a tank top. He noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"God, you look great," Thomas said, complimenting her and handing her a beer.

"Thank you," she replied, taking the beer and sitting across from him in the chair.

They sat there and talked for a few minutes, when the door bell rang.

"That must be Brittany," Tami said as she got up and walked to the door, opening it and letting Brittany in. Brittany kissed Tami on the cheek and then the walked into the living room.

"Brittany, this is Thomas. He's the one I told you about."

Thomas immediately noticed how beautiful she was. She was wearing a pink top that was low cut in the front, displaying her cleavage. She had larger breasts than Tami, and the top showed them off well, as she wasn't wearing a bra either. She had on khaki shorts that showed off her beautiful and fit legs. She also had on a pair of light brown sandals. Her hair was long and blonde, coming down below her shoulders. He also noticed her beautiful eyes and smile. She was even more beautiful than Jason had told him.

"Do you want a beer?" Tami asked her.

"Sure, let's get this party started," she replied.

Tami brought her a beer from the kitchen and she took it and sat down beside Thomas on the couch.

"We thought we'd go out for Mexican for dinner, if that's all right with you," Tami said to Brittany.

"That's fine with me. Where's Jason?" she asked.

"He had another client after we left. I got us a reservation for six thirty. He said he'd be here around six, so he should be coming along soon."

"Well, Thomas, Tami tells me that you give quite a massage."

"She already told you that?"

"Yeah, I sent her a text while we were waiting for Jace at the gym."

"Well, I can't give one by myself until I finish the course. Now, I'm just assisting Jason with some of his clients, including Tami."

"She said that you did a good job on her. Maybe I'll sign up for one and have both of you work me over. That might be kinda fun," she said, looking at Thomas and then over at Tami.

"They're a good team, believe me," Tami replied.

"Do you think you two could, you know, work me in to your schedule?" she asked.

"I'm sure we can if you want one. We can talk with Jason about it when he gets here."

They sat and talked for about fifteen minutes before Jason arrived. He greeted everyone, apologizing for being late, and got a beer from the kitchen.

"So, I take it you two have been introduced," Jason said to Brittany and Thomas.

"Yeah, Tami took care of that," Brittany replied.

"We were just talking about the massage the two of you gave Tami today. Do you think you might be able to work me into your schedule?" she asked.

"I'm sure we can. You are a member of the gym aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I haven't been there in weeks. I need to get back, and now I have a good reason to," she replied, looking over at Thomas.

"Being a member, you can call over and see what's available, and Thomas and I will give you one."

"I'll do that," she said, taking out her phone and dialing the gym. She scheduled a massage for tomorrow at five.

"That's right after mine," Tami noted.

"Maybe I'll come early and watch yours so I'll know what to expect, if that's all right."

"Sure," Tami replied. "They're going to do a new technique on me tomorrow."

Thomas and I looked at each other, remembering that Tami wanted us to have the stirrups in place for her.

"You sure you want her in there for that?" Thomas asked, unsure if she wanted Brittany to see her getting a vaginal massage from the two of them.