Tami Goes Out On The Town

Story Info
Sexy wife is exposed.
1.7k words
4.11
138.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tami
Tami
47 Followers

My name is Tami, and this is my second submission. I am not a writer, but I love stories. I received such great feedback from my first submission I decided to continue. My first story was pure fictional this one is a reality.

Let me begin by telling you my husband loves for me to show off. I am not an exhibitionist and have never claimed to be one. But at my husbands insistence I have been on display on more then one occasion.

This occasion happened when my husband had an office party. This office party was downtown and not at the office. We knew that we would both be drinking so we booked a hotel room and agreed to taxi into town. The bad thing about booking a hotel room on line is that you really don’t know what it is like. The hotel we booked wasn’t in the nicest part of town. I didn’t want to stay there, but my husband said we were only going to be in it for a couple of hours to sleep anyway. Reluctantly I accepted the decision.

Once we checked in we headed to the room to get dressed. We were on the second floor and took the stairwell to our room. Our room was right across the hall from the coke machine, and my husband said see, we don’t have far to go if we need a drink, trying to take my mind off of this dump. When we were in the room it was time for me to get ready for the evening. I had bought a short black dressed that came to about mid thigh. It had spaghetti straps holding up the top. It was rather warm out so I didn’t wear a bra. I put on a pair of shear black panties to complete my attire.

Once we were ready we called for a taxi and waited in the lobby for the taxi’s arrival. Once he arrived we hopped in and headed downtown. We met up with his co-workers and went to the group dinner. Dinner was okay, there were about 50 people there and everyone seemed to stay in their small little group. When dinner ended and people began to head out we tracked down five of my husbands buddies. Most people were headed home, but we were ready to party.

We went to a small club, it had a little dance floor and a band. It wasn’t real crowded and the music wasn’t deafening. We sat on an elevated floor by the dance floor. I was the only lady in the group and the guys were giving me as much attention as my husband would allow. We had been drinking for about 2 hours when my husband whispered in my ear “My hand feels a little empty, I think something silky and black would fill it up.” I knew he wanted me to give him my panties. I casually looked around trying not to make it look so obvious and slowly worked my panties down my legs. Once I had them on my ankle, I casually reached down and grabbed them. I placed them in my husband’s hand, and ask if it was better. He said it is now.

A couple minutes later, my husband excused himself and went to the bathroom; he was back in just a few minutes. The guys were commenting on my looks and telling me how lucky my husband is to have me. I loved the attention. When my husband returned one of my husbands’ friends, John, asked if it was all right to dance. I said sure and we headed to the dance floor. It was a fast number and John was a really good dancer, he liked to spin me, he controlled the dance. We danced a few songs and then another friend asked to cut in. Within the hour I danced with all of my husbands friends, and was quite worked up. Finally I needed a break and headed back to the table.

I sat in the stool and took a long drink of my Cranberry and Vodka it was so refreshing. I had a mouthful of drink when Mike bluntly asked, how could you dance out there while everyone in the place is staring at your naked ass and pussy? I almost choked on my drink. Obviously the alcohol was affecting all of us, but I said what the hell are you talking about? He said Tami I can describe your pussy in great detail, and tonight is the first time I have ever seen your treasures. My husband just sat there as though he wasn’t listening to any of the conversation. Bob and John chimed in with Mike, saying yes it is a lovely pussy and they are honored to have had the opportunity to see my glory. I was so embarrassed. I must have turned three shades of red.

My husband finally joined in and said, “honey, it is okay nobody is complaining and you look great, we haven’t bought a drink all night thanks to you.” A few minutes later a stranger came up and asked if I would like to dance, my husband just nodded to say yes. It was a slow song, and I thought that was better so there would be no spinning and I was really beginning to get drunk.

Boy was I wrong, once we were on the dance floor, I felt a cool breeze on my butt, this guy held my head tight to his chest, so I couldn’t see. His other hand though had casually pulled my dress up to just above my butt. He danced us away from where my husband and his friends were sitting. When the song ended, the lights came on; the stranger let go of my head, but not my dress. I turned around and there was a table full of guys no more then 3 feet from my naked bottom. The stranger slapped my butt once, dropped my dress then went over to the table for high fives.

The lights in the club came on and they announced it was closing time. I walked back to my husband, his friends had left, but there were shots of liquor on our table. My husband said this is last call, lets drink them down, before they pour them out. They were my favorite Buttered Nipples. Really smooth, but after the five we both had, I knew it was time to go.

It took us about 20 minutes to get to the taxi stand and by now the drinks had definitely taken full effect on me. Finally it was our turn for the taxi, we jumped in and headed to the nasty hotel. Once we got in, my husband started to fondle me. He unzipped my dress and pulled it down. I asked him to stop but he persisted finally I gave up and let him pull it to the floor.

It was dark in the back of the taxi so I wasn’t that nervous. Occasionally we would pass a streetlight, but I assumed the driver wasn’t paying attention to us. We were pretty quiet. My husband had me spread my legs, as he played with my pussy with one hand and played with my nipple with the other. The alcohol and the entire set of events through the night really had me reeling. I was so horny. I was just about to ask my husband to fuck me when we stopped and the lights came on.

The driver said we are here looking in the rearview mirror. I could have died on the spot. The driver said that will be $22.00. My husband said, “Sir, this is a $100.00 dress will this cover the tab?” Before I could protest the drive said, “yep, now hurry up I got more fares to pick up.” We stepped out of the cab into the night air and the driver pulled off leaving me with the last bit of protection from viewers.

My husband started walking and said are you coming honey? I ran over next to him, trying to use his body as a shield. Just before we got to the entrance of the hotel, I asked my husband if I could at least have my panties to cover myself with. He said he would if he had them, he had given them to the last guy I danced with earlier in the night.

My husband didn’t slow down at all he opened the lobby door and proceeded right through. I was trying to use him as best I could to shield myself from the night clerk, but it was very little good. The night clerk didn’t say a word he just stared. We headed up the stairs, and finally we were almost to our room. My husband said, well this has been fun, but before we go in the room, I want you to promise me that you will go out as you are and buy me a soda, so I can take a picture of you naked in front of the coke machine. I said, no way. He said okay we would just hang out here then. Finally I said, fine lets just hurry.

We went in the room and my husband grabbed the camera. I grabbed some change and went out to get the soda. My husband clicked away, just as the soda dropped out of the machine and I went to pick it up, A room door closed. I jumped up to see a black guy walking down the hall toward me. He started laughing, and said you go girl.

I raced back to the room, closed the door and exclaimed to my husband, well I lost my dress and my panties, to complete strangers, and the majority of the city has seen me naked, so can we have some sex.

We made love until the sun came up, it was incredible, I was nervous throughout that evening, but I look back now and I am so glad that it all happened. I still get moist between the legs thinking about the ordeal.

Tami
Tami
47 Followers