Tami meets Racquel and Savannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got an ass to die for honey." He said as he bucked his hips up as she rode up and down.

Her head tossed from side to side as her butt came up and slammed back down onto his groin. Her rocking back and forth gave way to high bounces up and down. His hands found her perky tits and she dug her nails in the dark flesh of his thighs.

"What a beautiful cock, I fucking love it, give me all your black cocks."

Two of the team placed their stiff pricks in her slim hands and she wanked them as she bounced on brick top under her. She managed to bend her body to the left and swallowed one cock and sucked loudly. After a few moments her head was grabbed by the hair and her drooling mouth was roughly fucked by the other man. Strings of saliva hung from her chin as she was face fucked then she cried out as the man came and sprayed her cheek with his cum. Then she spun to her left again in time to catch several spurts of thick, white cream in her open mouth.

Brick top turned the surprised titian haired beauty over onto her back and she kicked her legs out wide, her once white socks now grubby and dragged down to her ankles. She swiped a finger across her mouth and tasted the sticky semen.

"Your pussy gonna be worn out pretty soon bitch." He told her as he slowly pierced her cunt like a spear.

Racquel arched her back and moaned as he began to fuck her like a demon as two black guys laid either side of her and pawed her rounded breasts. She lifted her head up, her make up streaked and down her face, and watched the figure of black perfection between her thighs. His huge manhood plunged into her with long strokes that grew faster and harder until his big balls slapped against her ass.

"How you like my big black cock? Tell everyone."

Racquel bit her lip and turned to the small forward who was to her left.

"I love his cock inside me." She managed to croak.

"You want my seed in you, huh? Want me to cum in your ruined little cunt."

Brick top fucked her with full on hard strokes.

"What...you...want?"

"Fill me up with your spunk!"

The man tensed and shoved in and held his cock inside, his butt clenched and he stared right into her doe grey eyes and pumped a big load of sperm into her cunt. They both sighed as he withdrew, his cum dribbled out and her pussy did not close up.

The small forward grabbed her by the legs and drew her around on the towels and put his cock into her all the way in one smooth move. Her legs came up and locked behind his lower back as he began to fuck her slippery cunt. With new found energy Racquel fucked him back, moaning and writhing as he filled her to the hilt. She could feel her loose pussy tremble around the mans giant cock as he kept on his relentless fucking, deep inside her, probably deeper than anyone so far. Her whole body shuddered and she let out a guttural groan as she came.

"Fucking A!" She cried.

No sooner were her words out than the red haired white man pressed the tip of his prick to her lips. Greedily she sucked on him as she was pounded into the mess of towels under her back. Her pursed red lips were to much for the man and he began to spurt. He slid from her mouth and he sprayed her hair with white cum.

Small forward pulled out and her legs fell back, then once more her body was dragged across the floor to the left to be entered by moustache man. As all the cum from her pussy seeped out and down her ass crack to drench the towels her legs were bent back to her shoulders so that her weight was on the small of her back. His hips moved at a dizzy pace as each of his thrusts were powerful and fast. Her white skin collided with his black torso loudly, his rough thighs on the backs of her smooth supple legs.

As she was fucked like a machine Racquel squirmed under him as another incredible orgasm built up inside her. She bucked up and her cunt contracted around his monster prick. He could not hold back either, he pulled out and fired a rapid stream of sperm onto her tits and stomach. With a howl he rolled off and panted hard. Racquel purred like a cat and rubbed the hot cum all over herself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After what seemed an age, but was only a few minutes, Racquel leaned up on her elbows and looked around the locker room. The smell of musky body odour, sperm and liniment filled her nostrils. She had lost count of how many times she had been fucked, or how many different cocks. The men had been big, hard and forceful. She remembered crying out as she came, crying out for more. She remembered the men calling her slut, bitch, whore, cunt.

The Hawks laid about exhausted and then her eyes were led to the central bench where she saw Tami and Savannah on their knees facing each other horizontally. Behind them were two black bulls both with their stiff pricks up each of the moaning blondes. The men appeared enormous compared to the small girls who reached to kiss each other as they were pounded. Their shiny and slick cocks glided into the pair of ravishing beauties as the men dug their feet in the hard floor. The face of Tami blushed as she was pushed into, her petite frame overwhelmed by the giant of a man behind her. Savannah held the edge of the bench tightly until her knuckles were white.

Racquel got to her feet and ripped off her socks and sneakers. There was a wicked smile on her face as she yelled out.

"Was that the best you boys can do?"

Small forward and shaven head whipped around at her voice, both startled.

"I came here for a good fucking."

"SAY WHAT NOW?"

The men withdrew their glistening cocks and turned to the defiant brunette, her hair dishevelled, her body sticky with semen and champagne.

"You want fucking, that's just what you gonna get!" He roared.

More towel were thrown to the floor and Racquel was hoisted onto her knees and taken from behind by shaven head. The other incensed man grabbed her hair and in a second his rigid prick was in her mouth.

Tami pouted as she sat back down and crossed her legs. Savannah stretched out on the bench and rubbed her aching quim.

"Fuck Kelly, no fair!"

"Its Racquel Tami!" Said the brunette in between sucking.

As she was fucked with hurried strokes the insatiable woman pushed back at the hard cock that was fully in her pussy.

"You want this bitch, you got it."

Her pushes back spurred him on, just as she desired.

"Go on motherfucker, take it!" She goaded.

Even more inflamed the black man slapped her buttocks and gripped her by the hips and thrust in fast. Then he pulled out and the two men switched and the small forward came behind and slammed his thick cock straight up her. Shaved took hold of her mane and began to pump his pelvis, thrusting his rod into her mouth as he held her head down.

"Damn bitch, taste this!"

His load of cum shot down her throat as his hips bucked. He continued to spurt as Racquel pulled her head back and he plastered her face with the creamy spunk.

"That is a lot of cum." She uttered as it dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

She was spun around suddenly and tossed onto her back, her legs wide open and up in the air. Small forward caressed the long slim legs and then put them up onto his forearms. He shoved inside her cunt and started wildly pumping her. It filled her completely and she loved it, she was his little white fuck toy. The smooth prick drove her insane as he stoked his cock into her wet pussy. She was helpless, all she could do was keep her legs bent as he sank in deep. He increased his pace, but shortened his strokes, then he swelled inside her.

"Gonna...gonna cum!" She moaned.

Racquel Darrian closed her eyes shut and held on tight as his rhythmic thrusts brought the both of them to a climactic finale. She screamed out as a massive stream splashed up her. He pounded her furiously as he came and she shivered in bliss as the storm passed.

Racquel gasped for air, she felt light headed and calm at the same time. The man rolled off and Tami and Savannah came over and hugged the fatigued woman, her pussy swollen and very red, thick trails of semen ran out.

They all laughed together and then Racquel spoke.

"Alright fellers, time out."

"Alright Miss Darrian , time to leave."

A nurse gently shook the shoulder of the former brunette goddess of porn who woke from her nap. What a vivid dream for the ex Vivid adult movie star!

END

12