Tami Monroe Erotic Masseuse

Story Info
Tami rubs you the right way.
3.2k words
4.56
11.1k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
801 Followers

NOTE- Next in my fictional adventures of AVN Inductee Tami Monroe in her middle years. Special hello to all Tami fans out there.

*****

"I have a ten a.m. appointment for the massage, name of Johnny."

The tall man had a black tee with the words Thin Lizzy in gold across the chest. His brown hair was swept back above his forehead and his piercing dark eyes gave Tami Monroe gooseflesh.

"Good morning Johnny, welcome to NY Body and Mind Spa. I'm Tami, I have a license for massage therapy. What kind of massage did you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure, all I know is I really need a good workout. Er, are you the therapist?"

He looked at the petite blonde with the big blue eyes hoping the answer was yes. She had a sweet smile and her blonde mane of curls was tied back from her pretty face.

"Why yes I am. Let me look at you."

She stood up to her height of four feet ten and came around behind him. Her pink tunic with the V cut collar came just about two inches decent and had a fastening button on the left breast, her legs were bare and she wore white tennis shoes. He felt her slender fingers feel all over his back and then go lower to his backside. Being near on six feet tall she had to stand on tiptoe to reach his shoulders.

"Do you work Johnny?"

"Yeah, I'm in construction actually."

Tami continued to knead his muscles.

"Construction huh, alright lets go in the back and see what we can do."

He followed her and watched her cute ass roll as she walked. Her slender legs and toned calves were in perfect proportion despite her lack of inches. After a prolonged lull in her substitute teaching role and having reduced hours at the NY Tisch Hospital Tami had renewed her old State of NY license for massage therapy for one year at the cost of $109. She had studied for this about one year before she made the leap to adult movie making in 1989. Her first husband had always told her she had a delicate and sensuous touch and now was a good time to pick up where she had left off. They entered room number one and as Tami pumped oil into her palms to warm the lotion up she spoke of the process.

"Our idea is to relax your body with sensuous touching to stimulate you and melt away the stress."

Johnny listened as he stripped off and tied a white towel around his waist. Tami raised her head and was impressed by his chiseled torso. Every muscle was taut and his pectorals popped out of his chest. She had dimmed the lights and his smooth skin glistened in the weak light. The room temperature was quite warm and soft music came over the stereo as Tami caresses the mans wide shoulders and thick biceps. The former pornstar had always liked muscled men and she started to lick her lips as she gazed at his eight pack and V of muscle just above his towel.

"Relax Johnny, you're too tense, here lie down on your stomach."

She showed him to the three section massage table and he stretched out flat. A trickle of the oil was smeared into his spine and then rubbed into his flesh by her two flattened palms. The muscled hunk could smell a mix pleasant scents. Tami had chosen her favourite blend of lemongrass, cedarwood and rosemary and she watched as the oils were absorbed by his flesh. She took her time to knead every muscle of his back beginning at the back of his neck and then onto his broad shoulders, the arms and down to the lower spine.

"Are you getting relaxed Johnny?" She asked as she caressed him with the tender pads of her fingers either side of his kidneys.

He was very relaxed he thought to himself as he shifted his hips to accommodate his stiffening prick. One time her long hair brushed his neck and the light touch sent the blood pounding in his ears.

"I'm going to remove your towel Johnny so that I can work on your buttocks, is that alright with you?"

The young man could only nod and replied with a stifled choke as Tami gently took away his white towel and exposed his taut and dimpled butt. With her slim fingers closed tight the blonde beauty massaged the backs of his upper thighs making sure not to break contact with his skin. She paused and he wondered what to expect next then he felt more oil slowly and deliberately smoothed between his parted legs. Her soft touch made him catch his breath as she ran her fingers lightly over his balls. It lasted only a moment before she moved down and paid attention to both his legs in turn.

"Your legs are very nice Johnny, very developed. Did you play football?"

"Yeah, for a while in high school, then I dropped out."

Johnny now sported a raging hard on as Tami ran her fingers along the flesh of his thighs and anus. He squirmed and she laid her right hand on his back.

"I know its sensitive there, and I know you like it, am I right?"

Was she teasing him? He felt her massage his ass cheeks with oily hands then made her way to his butt crack. She leaned forward and whispered to him as she worked his flesh.

"I can feel your stress melting away Johnny, let me wash away that all your worries and concerns. Now I want you to turn over."

Johnny took a breath and rolled onto his back and revealed his rock hard erection that poked out from his dark pubes.

"Yes, I can see you are very relaxed, good stuff."

Tami smiled and looked on with satisfaction as she trickled more oil down his front. Her hands spread over his powerful chest and biceps as she leaned close to his side. All the time her baby blue eyes were fixed on his thick purple headed cock that pointed straight up to his belly.

"I'm sorry, that is I can't..."

"No need to apologise, the first massage is always stimulating. My job is to give you as much comfort as possible."

Tami brushed the underside of his sensitive organ with a delicate touch with her left hand while her right ran over his stomach. He lifted his head from the table, he had to see what she was doing. She returned his gaze and his cock twitched at the sight of the stunning blonde who slid her left hand back and forth over his stiff erection.

"You're very fit if you don't mind my saying and you have a fabulous cock! Can I interest you in my special package?"

"What does it include?"

Tami stood up straight and undid the button of her tunic and spread it out wide. Her massive tits thrust out firm and full on her tiny figure and winked at him.

"For just fifty bucks extra you get to fuck me, I guarantee you will enjoy it."

Johnny stared at her fantastic boobs then followed with his wide eyes down to her skimpy white panties that barely concealed her mound. Tami turned to him side on and her cute derriere stuck out seductively as she peeled her underwear down over toned thighs all the way to her shoes. Totally naked she ran spread fingers across her stomach to the top of her golden pubic tuft above smooth waxed pussy lips.

Tami went to her table of lotions and oils and produced a long thin bottle of cinnamon oil and dripped the thick solutions out on her palm. With eyes on him she smeared her flesh from neck to thighs and her body glistened in the dim lightning. Her hands made small circles around her full breasts then snaked down to her abdomen.

"Go back on your stomach Johnny."

He did so as Tami slipped her shoes off and climbed on top of him. She slowly opened her legs and slid up and down on his back making both their bodies slick and shiny. Johnny could feel her incredible warmth as she straddled his strong legs and massaged his butt with her pelvic area.

"Turn back."

Tami leaned back on his upper thighs and moved her hands up and down the lubed prick. As she increased the pace of her strokes her tits bounced around on her chest. He gripped her hips as she moved her rump to and fro on his legs then he groaned loudly as the hot blonde dipped her head and swallowed his rigid cock inside her mouth. With a deep breath she sucked on his fat meat with saliva drools down either side of the shaft. Her hair whipped around her shoulders as she bobbed on him fast and steady. She drew her head back and swirled her tongue around the head several times then rammed her open mouth back down till she felt his cock head reach the back of her throat. She held him there and her nostrils flared before she let him go.

"I think someone is ready!" She cooed and shifted further up his groin.

Tami fingered her wetness and sighed and the next thing he felt her warm cunt slide over his hard on and watched as she began to ride him. With pure expertise Tami ground herself back and forth from the base of his shaft all the way to the top in quick smooth strokes. Although she was pocket sized she had no trouble with his thick girth and pumped him fast as she lifted up nearly all the way off before she slammed back down hard. Her oily body looked superb as her curves jiggled from the frenzied fuck, she raked her nails along his belly and moaned softly.

"Your cock is so big Johnny, I'm creaming all over you!"

He couldn't stand the intense fucking from the gorgeous woman and had to take charge, desperate to fuck her brains out. He bucked up as she came downwards and his cock was impaled by her, their groins mashed together. Johnny took hold of her tits, so large and round and played with them as Tami rested her hands on his body.

With a strong grip he lifted her up and laid her on her back where he had just been and moved on top of her. His swollen cock lined up with her wet cunt and she opened her legs wide and up high so he could thrust right in. His hands found hers as he raised them above her head so he could suck on those mammoth tits. Tami rolled her eyes into the back of her head as he assaulted her hard nipples with his teeth.

"Oh baby thats nice, fuck me Johnny, give me that big fat cock."

His calves tensed at the end of the table as he lowered his body and hammered into her soft pussy. Their sticky bodies slapped against each other as his rigid prick thrust up deep inside her welcoming cunt. Her nails slid across his broad back and she brought her legs up around his upper thighs. Every inward stroke gave him an intense sensation through his shaft as he felt her inner walls grip him. Tami relished the hard fuck and her heart beat fast against his.

"I love it, I love it, I love it!" She yelled over and over.

Johnny slowed to deep penetrative strokes of his steel hard rod then pulled out and leaned back.

"On your knees if you please."

Tami eagerly got into position and he ran his oily hands all over her rounded globes. He stuck two fingers into her damp slit which made her suck in air between clenched teeth. He moved in and out fast as she rocked on her hands and knees with joy.

"Please, please stuff that big cock of yours in me."

He looked at her gaping hole and knelt behind her and swiped his knob up and down her slit. Tami moved and wiggled in an effort to spear his cock but he kept teasing her until he himself could take no more and shoved forwards and entered her.

"Yessss!" She sobbed as her cunt was filled completely and he started to slam at her upturned butt with loud slaps of his hips.

"Fuck, but you sure are tight."

He held her by the hips and rocked her elfin body along his cock. Tami threw her head back in sheer bliss as he fucked her senseless. Johnny looked down at the amazing sight of his big pole as it vanished inside her, the ass cheeks spread out and around him. Her orgasm neared in anticipation of his, she wanted him to explode inside her, to flood her with his white cream. Her legs began to go limp as her strength faded and Johnny felt the pressure mount and raced to his climax with rapid thrusts every muscle and sinew taut. Tami began to convulse and as he felt her body shudder he finally released his cum inside her with a great groan. He rammed into her one last time as his sperm gushed up into her, the sides of her pussy leaked his white seed. They stayed joined at the hip until he withdrew and she got up on unsteady feet and milked his shaft until he went limp in her hand. They were both exhilarated as they caught their breath and he looked at the luscious blonde.

"Wow, I feel so much better, can I come again?"

Tami grinned and put her tunic back on and arranged her towels.

"Johnny you can cum any time you like!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later that same day Tami had another appointment with Amanda who arrived promptly on time. She stood nearly six inches taller than the dainty blonde and had long wavy brown hair that tumbled over her back. Dressed in a business suit with grey jacket over a pencil thin grey matching skirt that hugged her tightly she entered the parlour.

"I'm just so tense these days, business is so up and down. I need to relax."

"You came to the right place, come on in the back."

Amanda stripped off quickly and draped a white full length towel around her naked body.

"Oh, and I want the special package."

Tami thought a moment, she had never given a woman the full special, but had lots of experience in lesbian scenes from her days in the adult movie business and agreed.

"Go ahead and lay down." Said Tami.

The dark haired woman looked her square in the eyes as she let the robe fall off her shoulders to reveal her attractive full figure. Big natural DD boobs fell out wide over her trim waist and her generous hips narrowed to the V of her pelvis and trimmed dark pussy mound. Tami looked at her hard, the dip of her stomach, the cleft of her thighs and felt a familiar tingling in her own groin.

She warmed the oil in her palms then began to rub it into the womans shoulders. As she traced lines along the arms and hands Tami leaned forward and smelled the expensive scent of Amanda. There was evidence of tense knots in her back as Tami dribbled some more lotion onto her and guided her hands over the hips and spine. The warm blend of lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint ran down her hips to her plump ass and thighs. The soft warmth of the oil was quite pleasant and the brunette purred like a kitten as she drifted into exaltation.

"I love that smell and my aches are gone already."

"Glad you like it, now for the special." Tami undid her tunic and smeared some of the oil into her big boobs and across her stomach. She climbed up and threw her right leg over Amanda and sat on her ass and proceeded to massage her back. The blonde moved her own butt, still in her white panties, against the other and stifled a moan as she felt the soft flesh rub her pussy mound.

Tami hopped off and discarded her underwear and stood naked and glistening in the dimmed lighting.

"Would you turn over please Amanda."

The business woman flipped over and laid back and parted her thighs slightly to give Tami her first good look at her pussy lips. Her mammoth tits fell either side of her ribcage and Tami caressed and stroked both big pillows with gentle circular motions of her hands.

"Mmmm, nice, you have delicate hands my dear."

Amanda raised her head so that she could see Tami on top of her then placed a hand on her head to encourage her to go down further. Tami kissed her body as she went, first the neck and each of her boobs. Amanda opened her mouth in a silent moan as she felt hard teeth tease her erect nipples until they were like two bullets raised up from the brown areolas. With her tongue poked out like an arrow the dainty blonde flicked at the womans navel several times and was pleased to note her wriggle under her.

"Lower, go lower, I'm positively dripping."

Tami rested her feet on the floor at the base of the massage table and rolled her tongue over every inch of the moaning womans pussy, then slipped her middle finger inside the sopping cunt. Amanda opened her long legs out wide as she felt the tip of a tongue tease her exposed clitoris as a finger probed her wetness. Her breathing deepened as Tami quickened her fingering and made clockwise twists of her tongue around the outside of the hard nub. Amanda wanted to close her thighs shut to trap Tami between her but instead arched her back up off the table and savoured the sheer delight of her orgasm. Her juices trickled down into the crack of her ass and gave a contented sigh.

"Wonderful, simply wonderful." She whimpered.

Next instant Tami plonked herself on top of Amanda and shifted her hips so that her wet cunt pushed against the others sweet pussy. She brought her right leg over the others left knee and forced her mound onto the womans moist pussy and rubbed hard.

As Tami rested her hand on the stomach of the brunette she ground her pelvis back and forth and felt her own climax build. Both of them relished the mutual sensation of their mushy soft twats rubbing over the other and together with the scented oil and seductive lighting and soft music they got into a sensuous rhythm.

"Don't stop, its too good, so fucking good."

Tami circled her hips harder and quicker, her own moans nearly as loud as Amanda as she tilted her head back. She rubbed her pussy on the other one last time then let out a long groan as her orgasm hit. Amanda cried out too and came almost simultaneously as she peaked for the second time in minutes, their mixed love juice streamed out and they collapsed in a heap on the table and held each others sticky bodies close. Their long locks entwined with their perspiration and both were drained from their multiple orgasms.

"You did well my dear, I think there might be a bonus for you."

Tami smiled, her bonus just came, literally, as she wallowed in the afterglow.

Next time, Tami Monroe Tennis Instructor.

123z
123z
801 Followers