Tami Monroe Night Nurse

Story Info
Tami keeps her patients happy.
3.1k words
4.2
8k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Second entry in my loving tribute to AVN inductee Tami Monroe in her adventures since her retirement from the adult movie business.

*****

Tami Monroe had decided to train to become a Medical Assistant in NY and had enrolled at the Manhattan Institute. Once she had completed the classroom training she now had a opportunity to show off her new skills. She knew how to schedule appointments, record vital signs, draw blood and check blood pressure. The NYU Langone's Tisch Hospital on First Avenue was perfect for Tami to begin her externship, a good location and an award winning facility with over 700 beds.

She arrived on a monday evening for an eight hour night shift. With her long blonde curls in a ponytail she wore a royal blue tunic with short sleeves and concealed front zip. Under this was a pair of unflattering drawstring pants with one cargo pocket on the right leg and a back hip pocket. They looked way too big for the petite four foot ten and her white flat heeled leather nursing shoes gave her no extra height. She had a small name badge on her left breast which spelled out Tammy which drove her nuts.

Although it was common for the newest nurse to get shifts no one else wanted Tami didn't mind night duties and arrived on the third floor eager to get started. She was greeted by the charge nurse and was given a list of the room occupants as they walked along the corridor. After some more advice and well wishes Tami was left alone and settled at her station. As she sat there in the silence alone her mind wandered back to her days as a pornstar and closed her eyes at some of the hot stunt cocks she had fucked and those who had made her cum. These days getting laid was not so definite and she missed the regular sex that was an almost everyday occurrence.

As the night wore on Tami had finished her paperwork and began her first round and looked in on each patient on turn. First up was Jonathan, a young man with a blonde crop of hair. He was awake and had a big frown as he turned to the tiny blonde who entered his room, number 3A. She looked real cute and her pretty face beamed at him with her big blue eyes wide.

"Evening Jonathan, and how are we? My name is Tami."

He looked her up and down and was greeted with a big smile.

"You're new right?"

"My first night, while you're up I can take your blood pressure."

He looked away and Tami came closer.

"Are you in any pain? What is it?" She looked concerned as he turned back to her and took a deep breath.

"I've been here two weeks now and, well, I have a personal problem."

The man pulled the sheet back to reveal his large and very erect cock under his nightshirt.

"I haven't had sex for days, I gotta have some release. Can, can you help?"

Tami bit on her thumb and gazed at his impressive boner that poked up proud from a neatly trimmed set of golden pubes. He pointed it straight at her with pleading eyes. He looked so cute and vulnerable that she decided to help him out and gripped his big prick in her slim fingers.

"Alright Jonathan, just this one time."

He exhaled with relief as she rubbed the fat shaft gently, it was smooth and clean and the large crown mushroomed out at the top. He groaned softly as her hand moved up and down and squirmed in his bed. The cock was now rock hard as she squeezed him tightly with her right hand and held his balls in her left. With her hand firmly at the bottom of his shaft she licked the underside with her tongue. A long slow lick up was followed by a wet swipe around the tip which made the young man shift his hips. Her right hand made a twist anti clockwise as she increased her pace then leaned forward to put the head past her cherry lips. He was trapped in her mouth for two seconds before she slowly reared back and left his knob with a two inch long string of spit connected to her lips that broke and dribbled down to his balls.

Tami examined her work and smiled at the throbbing engorged cock in front of her. She blew air on it several times and Jonathan almost came.

"Fuck! Where did you learn how to do that!" He yelled.

"Oh, around." Tami grinned and remembered her pornstar days again.

She slowly took half of his prick into her warm mouth and sucked on it with loud noises, all the time with her eyes locked on his.

"I like the way you taste," she said as she paused for a moment and stroked his left thigh with her hand.

Jonathan began to breath harder as his orgasm built in his tight balls and pushed up into her welcome mouth. Tami rammed down on him and the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, the feeling drove him wild. He looked at the tiny blonde haired woman between his thighs and ran a hand through his hair. She was aware he was near the end and pursed her lips around him tight as the first spurt gushed in her mouth. A steady stream of cum filled her and Tami kept quite still and let him enjoy his release. When he was spent she swallowed every drop of his cream and gently put his withering cock on his left thigh.

"Thank you nurse Tami, that was amazing."

Pleased he was happy she tucked him in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Now you get a good rest, sleep tight."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once she had freshened up Tami peeked in room 3B and entered to see a middle aged man with greying dark brown hair who sat up in his bed.

"Mister Bishop, do you feel alright? I'm nurse Tami. Can't you sleep?"

"Oh nurse, I...I am so embarrassed. My foot, I couldn't move over."

"Why what is it?"

As she grew nearer she knew from the bad smell the poor man had pissed in his pajamas.

"Not to worry, I will take care of you."

She gathered some new linen and towels and a waterproof pad from the closet in the corner. The blonde stripped the bedclothes and then his pajamas and studied his naked body. He was in good shape for his age and understood he was a gym instructor who had broken his foot. She looked into clear sparkling hazel eyes and felt her heart flutter. Once he was settled on the pad she soaped up a face flannel and gave his face and torso a thorough wash. His chest muscles were well developed, and as she moved down his abdomen she was aware he was aroused.

Bishop gasped as the attractive nurse tipped warm water on his groin then wrapped a cloth around his hardening cock.

"How are you doing Mister Bishop, feel good?"

"Very much so, you have a gentle touch." The man swallowed and blushed.

As she rubbed the erection with her soapy hand he muttered to himself.

"Mister Bishop, you are quite the man aren't you, this is a nice thick cock you have."

"Tha...thank you nurse, and please don't stop!"

His heart pounded in his chest as she pumped him fast, her hand made the rigid shaft slippery and wet.

"You're getting into quite a lather Mister Bishop," she said in a teasing voice.

Then she ran a long fingernail along the underside of the big stalk and he twitched in her fist. Then she squeezed him tightly and his balls shifted. As she rubbed him faster so that her hand became a blur he opened his mouth in a silent scream as he exploded. The sperm shot out over his own naked belly and oozed through her clenched fingers. She nodded with approval as he spasmed and she waited several moments before finishing up the bed bath.

"There you go Mister Bishop, all squeaky clean. Take your medication please and nighty night."

"Thank you nurse Tami, that was amazing."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The last patient on her floor was Kevin, a black man of thirty years who had hurt his head in a fall the previous week. He was in 3C and Tami opened the door quietly and peered into the room. On the bed was a tall man, at least six feet with a very dark complexion. Tami looked at the bare chested man as he sat up reading the Daily News. His tv was also on but with the sound on mute. What was it with these guys, the middle of the night and all still awake.

"Now Kevin, put that paper down and go to sleep, you need to rest that head of yours."

She took the paper away from him and hovered over the bed as she busied herself with arranging the sheets. Kevin smelled her pleasant scent and her hair that had an aroma of orange blossom. He had never seen her before and was pleasantly surprised at how pretty she was. The usual night nurse was a dumpy older woman who always barked at him.

"Thing is nurse, I can never go to sleep until I, well until I've..."

"What?"

"Until I've fucked my girlfriend."

"Oh, I see."

"I got big balls you see, I need the release, but I got nothing to jerk off to."

Tami looked over the hunk of a man and reflected on the night so far. As she rubbed her thighs together she realised her panties were quite damp. She knew this young man was testing her out on her first night on duty and she played along. With a curious peek under his sheet the former pornstar noticed he was in his bed stark naked and his hosepipe sized cock began to stir as he took in her seductive figure. It had been a while since she last got laid and Kevin reminded her of one of the performers she used to fuck on film a few years ago. Ray Victory always had given her the most exquisite orgasms with his nine inch cock.

She unzipped her tunic and spread it out to show her braless boobs then let it fall from her shoulders to the floor. Kevin gave a wolf whistle as he admired her 32DD tits firm and heavy on her petite frame. Then when she tugged on the drawstring of her pants he quickly began to wank his stiff organ at the gorgeous sight of her naked body.

Tami bent at the knees and turned side on to him as she seductively pulled her damp panties over her delectable ass and stepped out of them. She held them up in the air then flung them at the surprised man with a giggle. Her exposed pussy sat between her parted legs and he could see her bald lips, fat and pink, a slight moistness coated the slit. The golden triangle of pubic hair looked a little darkened from her fluids. To tease him further the diminutive blonde dipped two fingers inside and frigged herself for a few moments then produced the wet digits and licked them slowly.

"Fuck, you are a devil nurse oh, I didn't get your name."

"Nurse Tami, now let me see that big black monster you got down there."

Tami climbed onto his bed and grabbed his hard pole in both hands. The perfectly formed prick had a slight curve to the left as she looked at it closely. With her spread palms she ran them up the sides of the heavily veined shaft and felt the heat that emanated from it. Her lips came down and she pushed her opened mouth over the bulbous head and bobbed her head to and fro. The sexy nurse could feel the wetness of her pussy as she craved the ebony cock desperately.

As she rested her left hand on his lower abdomen her tongue circled the big head and his beautiful eight inches stood to attention. Kevin leaned up and began to unravel her golden ponytail as her head pumped on him over and over and fingered her silky blonde curls. He had to stop for fear of coming down her throat and lifted her off. Her lily white skin contrasted with his darkness as he picked up the little woman and spun her around on his bed. Tami yelped as his big hands were on her thighs which he spread open wide. The pussy lips were almost perfect and her stiff clitoris poked out at the top of her damp slit. Kevin drew the flat of his long tongue from her anus up to the clit and flicked at it from side to side. As he did so he stuffed two fat fingers inside her as she moaned with sheer pleasure and rotated her hips. With his left hand he raised her right leg up and clamped his face to her cunt and Tami shook her head wildly as her body quivered under his attack. It felt like her entire pussy was being sucked up past his full lips and his slobber ran down the crack of her ass. Tami fondled her big boobs in both hands as her lower body tingled like crazy, she needed him inside her now.

"Kevin, this is so good, I'm ready for your big cock baby, fuck me now."

He was ready also and moved into position and slipped the shiny head into her entrance. She was well lubricated and despite his enormous size he pushed in deep. He was amazed as he felt her pussy walls milk him as he penetrated her. Her arms and legs devoured his ebony body as he started to fuck her with plunging strokes that made her buck up at him.

"What a fantastic cock! I want to eat you up alive!"

Kevin raised her butt up off the bed and hammered into her fast as he could, his pelvis a blur of black muscle. Little Tami was thrust into the sheets and the bed rocked under their furious fuck. His prick was fully enveloped by her warm cunt as he pistoned in and out.

"Harder Kevin, fuck me harder." She moaned her petite body consumed by lust.

The sensational woman gasped for air as he pounded her with his fantastic cock and she shook and hugged him tightly. Her head thrashed about and her fine hair whipped back and forth. With her legs over his she could feel her clit smack against his pubic bone and this pushed her over the edge and her whole body went into an orgasm.

The black stud leaned back with her butt in both of his hands and stood up, her juicy cunt still impaled on his stiff prick. Tami locked her arms around his bull like neck and crossed her feet behind his lower back as he used his great strength to bounce the astonished beauty on his pole. Her pussy was speared easily and he loved the sensation of her warm and wet cunt around his hard meat. It seemed every nerve in his shaft was excited by the tight blonde. Her face settled on his right shoulder and she gave him little love bites as she was rocked to and fro.

"Oh...my...goodness...I love what your cock does for me, I'm positively dripping!"

Tami twitched on his rock hard organ totally enveloped around his ebony bone. He grabbed her buttocks and spread the peachy globes out further and probed her asshole gently.

"Fuck, you devil! I'm gonna cum again!"

Kevin took advantage and planted his feet firmly on the floor and smacked her graceful body to his with loud wet slaps. She was like a ragdoll for him to play with as he stood in the center of the room with her Lightweight frame impaled on him.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh wow!"

Tami cried out with the satisfaction of a second climax and her slick cunt slipped off of him and her cum trickled down her left thigh. He gently lowered back onto the bed and looked down at her creamy body, flushed from her orgasm. Quickly she assumed the doggy position and Kevin kneeled behind her close. She reached around between her parted legs and opened her puffy lips as he levelled his hard on with her opening and pushed in. His body on her hips and his cock deep within he leaned forward to take her titanic breasts in both hands. They were full and firm and he teased the hard nipples. Tami closed her eyes tight shut, her sodden cunt could feel every bump and vein as his impressive manhood vanished inside her. He rammed into her with strong deep moves and she tried her best to push back at him.

As he slid in and out he gyrated his hips as she yelled out, her hands desperately tried to keep her balance as she was pressed forwards. He was still in awe of the fact she was able to take his massive black cock as she was so tiny. Tami was in fact stretched out to her limit by his thick girth and she had to breath deeply for fear of fainting. Kevin smiled to himself as his body mashed against her cute rump then he hissed between his lips as he shot his load into her twat. As he removed his pulsating cock Tami flipped onto her back and rubbed her pussy which leaked white cum down her ass crack.

She sat up contented and quickly dressed and got some fresh linen and made a new bed.

"That was fun, I have to go now Kevin, later sweetie."

She kissed him on the forehead and left.

"Thank you nurse Tami, that was amazing!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two hours later the morning charge nurse arrived to relieve her and found Tami with a wide grin on her face as she uploaded detail on the pc.

"Well, how was your first night. Did the patients behave?"

Tami Monroe nodded and leaned back and stretched out and yawned.

"Oh they were simply delightful, and they are all sleeping like babies."

She got up to leave and skipped down the corridor and counted the hours to her next shift.

Next time- Tami Monroe Massuese.

123z
123z
822 Followers