Tami Monroe recalls Racquel Darrian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"Girl, your ass is spectacular." He whispered in her ear.

"Th...thank you," she muttered, her cunt weeping fluid around his embedded cock.

Ray pushed down on her back and sent her forward onto her spread palms and eased his dripping prick out of her sodden pussy.

Sean had joined Tami on the sofa and the diminutive blonde was busy slobbering on the bulbous head of his fat girthed hose. His big left hand ran through her golden curls as the girl opened her jaw and took in half of the dark meat past her lips.

"Its too big." Said Tami.

"Just relax baby, try again."

With her eyes closed she gulped as the big veined tool slid down her throat and made her gag, her saliva dripped down along the underside to his balls. She came off again and a string of spit joined his big crown to her lips until it broke.

Racquel had left the bed and tottered over on her stiletto heels and joined the pair. With eyes on his she kicked her shoes off and the male pornstar leaned back so that his giant prick stood up like a flagpole.

Her right leg came up followed by the left and she clamped both her lithe thighs tight against his thick legs, her pussy poised above his lap. Tami held the mans stiff cock and placed the moistened head at her cunt entrance. Racquel shivered with the thrill of the anticipation of what was to come and dropped her superb butt. Twice she had to shift her hips to attempt penetration but the size was too great. Finally Sean moved his pelvis up and the tip found its way inside her, the wet mouth of Tami had made him wet enough to enter and his cock vanished up inside with a sucking sound.

"Oh...my...gosh."

Racquel had never been this stretched before and the dazzling beauty stayed stock still and placed both hands on the ebony flesh of the mans upper thighs.

Sean grinned and watched patiently as the woman began to slowly, oh so slowly, sink down one inch at a time. The feel of the massive rod was amazing as she squeezed him with her vaginal muscles, hoping that would help acclimatise her. With a sharp intake of breath her pretty face blushed scarlet as the intense sensation of his invading tool scraping her inner walls gave her an instant orgasm.

"Fuck Sean, I never came with only one stroke of a mans cock."

"Maybe you should fuck more black folk honey."

Racquel nodded as she rotated her hips and managed to lift up and down on the first four of his thick inches. Tami sat next to them enthralled at the lean and slender woman as she slowly rode on the big black snake. Sean started to grow impatient and thrust up into her soft cunt and she groaned through gritted teeth.

"Tami, oh Tami, its...oh my...its so fucking huge."

The two of them couldn't believe so much cock could fit inside such a tight pussy.

"Do, do I please you?" Said the brunette as her cute ass rose and fell on him.

"You be fine sweetie."

He pawed at the stunning breasts as she tilted her head to the left and hummed in delight.

"Turn around for me darling, I wanna take in your prize winning ass."

Racquel lifted off and a line of her cum seeped out of her gaping cunt. She spun around and bent at the waist and spread her cheeks open so he could check out her bewitching posterior. Then she flung her legs out wide and straddled his legs and lowered onto his cock. As her slit was touched by the head she went down hard and was speared by several inches of rigid cock.

"What a good little slut you are, now fuck that black bone."

Sean grabbed hold of her hips and started to piston in and out quicker than before.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me real good," she squeaked as his pace increased.

Tom approached the pair on the sofa and placed her slim left hand on his magnificent hard on, and she ran her hand up and down at the same time she rode on Sean. Her big doe like grey eyes looked up into the dark brooding eyes of the man in her face.

"You want my big cock inside you, bitch?"

Racquel replied in a soft voice that had a hint of pleading.

"Yesssss!"

The lust filled pornstar lifted up from Sean and laid on her back on the sofa. He was just as big as earlier and she mouthed a slient O as he shoved right in as far as he could into her molten cunt. Her ankles were held and her legs were pulled out and up. The big enhanced tits spread out either side of her ribcage and she was rammed into over and over again, and her screams filled the air.

"Take that big motherfucking cock darling."

"So big, so big." She whimpered as her long legs were draped over his strong forearms.

Racquel squirmed on him and her head thrashed about at the back of the sofa as her pussy was pounded hard. Ray had ventured over and stuck his pecker into her face.

"Suck it!" He ordered.

Racquel took as much of him into her mouth as she could, and felt his cock grow in her mouth. Tom still fucked her hard and her boobs jerked back and forth across her divine body. On the verge of a powerful orgasm she gave a muffled moan on the cock of Ray and experienced a thundering climax. Tom pulled out of her worn cunt and exploded all across her abdomen in large spurts of white cream. At the same time Ray came and shot several streams of his cum all over her beautiful face, the semen dripped from her features down to her generous cleavage.

Tami rubbed Sean hard with both her hands as they witnessed Racquel get creamed. Her grip was tight, he wanted release badly now. Finally he grunted and moved close to the brunette who laid on her back with her mouth open. Tami aimed his hose up so he shot his load right down her throat in great arcs of sperm. She flinched as a gob of the thick cum hit her in the eye but greedily swallowed the rest as she was drenched in the great torrent.

"Man, you would sell a million videotapes if you chose to film interracial Racquel." Ray mused.

Tami and her kissed each other and hoovered up all the cum.

"Derrick would shit himself if he ever knew what just happened here, let alone film it."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tami laughed as the pair recalled that night. A half hour had passed and she was aware of her duties as she looked at the time. Racquel Darrian grew droopy eyed at the late hour and drifted off into a contented sleep. Tami knew that later she and Derrick had a child and not long after divorced. She herself shot several hot scenes with Ray Victory when she hit the big time.

The blonde took one last look at her old friend and dimmed the light.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12