Tami Monroe Sexy Librarian

Story Info
Silent sex in the library.
2.1k words
4.63
8.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- I have never been to this library before, its just a tool for the story, apologies if I have made any errors. This is another in my series of AVN Inductee of 1999 Tami Monroe. Good things come in small packages.

*****

The Stephen A. Schwarzman Building on 42nd and Fifth is known as a Beaux-Arts landmark and houses outstanding research collections in social sciences. Part of the New York Public Library it provided free and equal access to its facilities. Its 15 million items included baseball cards and comic books as well as contemporary novels.

Tami Monroe had been hired for the busy summer season as an evening attendant and sat in one of the study rooms on the second floor alone. It was close to 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening and she was about to call it a day. The quiet visitors had mainly all left when she saw a figure in the dimmed lighting between the rows of literature.

Tami lowered her reading glasses down her pert nose a tad for a better look at the tall man in a business suit. She stood and smoothed her light cotton dress and laid the eyeglasses beside her open book. Then walked through the first two rows of books and felt the cool fabric against her sexy body. Braless in the heat of the city, the curve of her DD breasts and stiff nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Her mind wandered to the romance novel she had just put down where the heroine was ravished by a complete stranger and had enjoyed the most erotic sex ever.

As she moved further into the murky ends of the study room the dainty blonde could hear the distinct clack of leather heels on the hard floor. She found herself in a narrow aisle and noticed a leather bound book on the floor which she picked up and looked for its place on the shelf. Barely five feet in her black heels she had to stretch up and that was when she felt his hand on hers.

The dark stranger replaced the book and Tami felt strong hands, firm yet soft pin her delectable frame to the shelves. Her heart pounded in her chest and her generous bosom heaved under the thin material of her dress. With her senses heightened she waited for any word from the tall man. His warm breath on the nape of her neck sent a thrill of excitement through her and tried to speak.

"What...?"

He put a finger to her red full lips to shush her as one hand cupped her right breast through her dress.

"Silence in the library must be strictly observed."

His voice had a velvet quality and his educated accent was most definitely English. His hot mouth came to the flesh of her neck and his lips nipped at the pale skin. He pressed his body harder to her with his hand still clamped to her big boob as he moved her long golden curls up so he could give little butterfly kisses to the back of her shoulders. His other hand searched for the bottom of her mini skirt and she writhed against the firmness of his body as her thighs spread. Tami moaned between tightly closed lips as fingers settled on her lithe upper thighs and she could feel her heat rise. The hem of her skirt rose up and her skimpy panties were invaded by two fat digits that wormed their way inside the top and downward. Her head drooped as her passion built, unable to be controlled as hands traced out lines over her tits and pussy.

Tami held onto the shelves with outstretched arms as her panties were dragged down and off. Now with her sex exposed he stroked her freshly shaven bald labia and she leaked fluids over his expert fingering. He teased her by staying away from her sensitive clit and her breathless moans came louder, desperate for him to caress her. With fast circular motions on her wet slit the hot blonde was worked into a frenzy and her knees began to buckle, then light purrs escaped her lips as her wet opening was speared by his fingers which worked in and out. She rocked her hips to and fro as he kissed her earlobe and pawed her breast. His hardness pressed at her back and his bulge in his suit trousers betrayed what seemed an above average sized cock. She became aroused and his hand on her pussy sent a thousand tingles through her.

"Tami?"

The two stood stock still as a voice came from the other end of the room by the door.

"Miss Monroe! The library is closing, you here?"

The study light was shut off and the door closed. Only the outside street lighting lit the room through the large windows and shadows danced on the couple. Tami was spun around and her petite figure held in a solid wall of the mans chest as they kissed, his lips brushed hers softly and her back arched in total surrender to the anonymous man.

No words, no sounds, just the urgent actions of two highly charged figures caught up in a state of animal lust. The mans face was still shrouded in shadow but Tami could make out a square jaw and a dimpled chin as he raised her arms up so he could remove her dress over her head. He caressed her bare body, his flat palms ran across her hard nipples and up to her neck where he lifted her face to his and kissed her. Their tongues played inside each others hot mouths and both were lost in complete abandon. She was desperate to feel him inside, her pussy throbbed, longing to be consumed by her mystery man.

She heard but did not see her new lover open his zipper and make no sound as he put her left leg onto his forearm and the swollen tip of his hard cock swept up inside her easily as she was so wet. Tami put her weight on her right heel as she attempted to balance herself but she needn't have bothered as the six footer supported her as moved her up and down. With assured thrusts up the dark haired man ground into her with urgent shifts of his hips and Tami held him with her arms draped around his neck. Breathless gasps were the only noise to be heard as her cunt clenched around his aching cock.

He paused a moment with his complete length fully inserted inside as he kicked off his trousers with his shoes. Tami leaked fluid over his boner as she relished the feeling of absolute bliss then she was rocked along him once more as he pushed in and out. The exquisite feel of him and the added danger of being caught sent her heart racing as she was bounced on him like a ragdoll. Her left hand went behind her head and held into the wooden bookshelf as he pumped up forcefully with relentless lunges.

Every muscle in her body strained as he pushed home deeper and further and she tried to match his rhythm, but he was not having any of it and held her hips tight and hammered her cunt till it foamed around his rigid shaft. Tami felt her orgasmic rise through her tiny body and his heavy thrusts sent her delirious as her body quivered and squirted down his embedded cock.

She managed to wriggle off his pole left shiny in the darkness by her liberal cum juices and bent down to her knees to grasp it in her slim fingers and put the spongy head to her lips. With a long hard look it seemed to quiver and twitch with a life of its own as she felt the wetness and heat from it. Her jaw slackened as she let her mouth clamp down to suck him hard with hollowed cheeks. His right hand held the back of her hair as he cradled her head and peered down at the blonde at his feet. Tami gently raked her nails along his upper thighs as she fondled his freed up balls and held his knob in her mouth. Her tongue rubbed on the tip as she was enveloped around him then she took the big cock fully inside all the way down as far as she could. He throbbed inside her warm wet mouth yet still he made no sound. Tami raised her head so that she could see his features but the light was all wrong.

With a confident grip her stranger lifted her up by the elbows and moved her to one of the long tables and she quickly rested her cute rump on the edge. He towered over her and she looked at his long cock that jutted out of a brown bush of pubes, the head shiny and fat. He still wore his shirt and jacket and Tami thought it looked quite erotic to be fucked by an eager half dressed man.

"No." He uttered simply and she understood and turned around to face the other way. Just the sound of his English accent sent butterflies through her.

She stood with legs parted wide and rested on her hands at the edge of the table. His hands gripped her hips as he pressed his bare lower body to her and made her catch her breath as he nestled close to her. The blonde shut her eyes and he brushed the cock head to her slit then entered her in a single push. The big balls smacked against her butt as he started to move in and out. His hands slid up her narrow back then came around the sides in order to cup her massive breasts.

Tami Monroe, former porn star and expert at her proffession braced herself on her elbows and angled her hips up to give her lover a better angle to thrust in deeper. Each time he shoved his entire cock inside they both breathed hard, maximum entrance achieved and the front of her thighs banged at the table. Her legs and arms trembled as the tall man increased his pace with strong hands on her heavenly ass, pulling and pushing her petite body as he desired. She was his to use and she loved it!

Tami was pulled up to a standing position, her tits still in his hands, his cock still in her cunt and her head came back so that her long hair fell onto his chest. His strokes became fast and furious as she spurred him on by rolling her hips knowing he was near to the end. His prick left her and Tami got down and grabbed his tool and popped the head into her mouth and bobbed on it with her two hands on his upper thighs. A letterbox of street light highlighted his two eyes, a deep chestnut brown, the darkest she had ever seen, then he shot inside her mouth and she swallowed the thick cum as he spurted out three loads. She could feel the crown expand as she gulped and gulped and he pumped and pumped with thighs tense under her slim fingers. Then he relaxed and he slipped out, a solo drip came out and down the veined shaft. Tami wallowed in the aftermath with a big smile, and when she opened her eyes once more the stranger was gone.

She picked up her discarded dress and panties and looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. The wall clock said 8.25 and she looked around the study room one more time before going to the common room on the first floor where the other attendants had gathered in preparation to leave.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey Tami, there you are, I thought you had left already."

Harvey, one of the interns spoke to her as he sipped from a can of Coca Cola.

"You shouldn't linger on the second floor alone you know, its haunted!" He grinned as he spoke.

"Yeah right, who are you trying to kid," said Tami as she gathered her book and purse.

"Don't you know the story? On a Wednesday night in 1921 around closing time in that very room you were in tonight a young English Lord died of a heart attack midway fucking a blonde attendant!"

Tami felt a shiver run up her spine and bit her thumbnail intrigued.

"Go on, what else?"

"He is said to haunt the room, maybe trying to relieve his last moments of pleasure before he was taken. A few attendants swear they have heard his footsteps and seen a dark figure in the shadows. Funnily enough he only ever appears to blonde women."

Tami thought long and hard, that was a really good fuck she just had, totally real and hot. Every moment was erotic and sensual, she would not forget it in a long time. She made a mental note to ensure she was on call to work the same room next Wednesday evening.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers