Tami Still Stranded Ch. 2

Story Info
Continuation of Tami and the Bikers.
1.7k words
4.16
76.7k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tami
Tami
47 Followers

This is a continuation of Tami and the Bikers.


Well after the bikers left with my clothes and left my husband and I on the side of the road with an empty gas tank and a 5 gallon jug of water, we had to contemplate what we would do next.

As the sun began to set and we remembered what the bikers said about this not being the best stretch of road, we decided it would be best to walk. I remembered the town was only 4 or 5 miles away. My husband gave me his button down shirt, but it barely covered the cheeks of my ass. At least I had some shoes so the road wouldn’t tear up my feet. We locked the car and started on our journey.

The sun set quicker then expected and it was a very rural area. There was no illumination including the moon. A few stars speckled the sky, but didn’t give much light to our darkened path. We were probably only a mile from the car when we saw headlights approaching. My husband directed me to the side of the road up into the tree line, considering my attire. Within minutes the car approached and soared past my husband as though he was invisible. I came out of the woods and my husband told me that it was time to continue our walk.

We walked another half mile in complete silence, then by surprise my husband reached down and began caressing my ass, it was a warm night and the breeze on my naked bottom was quite refreshing. A few minutes later, we saw headlights approaching again. We proceed with the same drill of me entering the tree line, while he tried to flag down the vehicle. Again the vehicle passed by with not any intention of slowing down. As I exited the woods I had to confess to my husband that I really didn’t know how far it was to town. I had to admit the vibration of the motorcycle between my legs had made me so horny that I didn’t comprehend much of what was happening. He seemed let down, we had already walked 3 to 4 miles and we still didn’t see any lights in the horizon, yet we continued to walk.

About 5 minutes later another set of headlights was visible. I told my husband that we were going to try another strategy. I wanted him to go into the woods and I would see if I could get the car to stop and give us a ride. He was reluctant, but he knew we could walk all night if this didn’t work. So my husband headed to the woods. As the car approached it was going pretty quick, and just as it passed me its break lights illuminated and the car came to a screeching halt. The reverse lights came on and my husband started to come out of the woods.

Just as the car reached me, a two young kids jumped out. One from the driver side and one from the passenger side. They both were wielding guns. They yelled at my husband to stop. My husband stopped and said we need a ride. The kids said, oh really it looks like you were going to harm this woman. I informed them that he was my husband and that we were out of gas and we needed a ride. They said oh well sure we will give you a ride. The car had a four doors and as I went to get in the back seat, there were three guys already in the back. The front passenger told my husband the back was full and he would have to ride in the front. I asked where I was going to ride and they said in the back. I said there isn’t enough room. They said well you are going to have to ride on a lap if you want a ride. My husband said he would ride in the back and the guys said there is no way a dude is riding on our laps. He said well perhaps one of you could ride up front and my wife can sit on my lap. The driver said this is my car, my rules, and if you don’t like them keep on walking.

I wasn’t sure how much further we would have to walk so I started to climb in the back seat. My husband stood there, as I was literally laid across all three guys and my shirt was pulled well above my ass. The guys said okay lets go. My husband hurried into the front seat.

Once I was in the back seat pulled over these three guys laps I was basically pinned down. All three guys put their hands over my body holding me down. I didn’t know what to do and the driver turned the radio up so loud I couldn’t hear anything. I had one leg down on the floor and one bent in awkward position resting against the window. The guys literally had my legs spread for the enjoyment. I felt two sets of hand all over my naked ass. The hands continued until they found my pussy. The guy whose lap my head was in, pulled me up by my hair with one hand and worked his penis out with his other. He bent down and whispered if you know what is good for you and you husband you will not object to my offering. Then he forced my mouth down onto his cock. He was already hard and his cock wasn’t that large. I didn’t want them to harm my husband or I so I began to take him deep in my throat. As I was giving him head, he pulled my shirt up above my neck and began to play with my nipples.

The guys playing with my pussy were fighting to get a finger into me, and finally someone gave up and began pressing a finger into my ass. I had a couple of fingers in my pussy and one or two in my ass. I kept sucking this guy and massaging his balls until I felt his scrotum start to tighten. As he began to cum, he pushed my head down, so his cock was buried in my throat and I was forced to swallow his cum. When his cock began to go limp he pulled my head from his limp dick. He consulted with his buddies and the next thing I knew I was being flipped onto my back.

Once on my back, I had my hands held to my sides as the guy in the middle lifted his hips causing me to raise my lower body into the air. Once in this position the guy by my feet shifted and turned and before I could move I could feel his cock enter my pussy. He was so small and I was so wet I barely felt him. He may have fucked me for 2 minutes when I felt him tighten and pulled out to cum on my stomach.

When he was finished they forced my head to the floor, and the guys on both doors held my legs. The guy in the middle, truly in the middle of my legs started to finger my wet hole. He stuck one finger then two fingers into my sex. Then I felt a third enter, before I knew what was happening, the music stopped and the dome light came on, and the guy said, he man look at your wife’s pussy, and then I felt being stretched to capacity. He said, she is so horny and so wet, I can fuck her with my fist, and there isn’t anything you can do about it. I felt so full, and could feel an orgasm beginning. I was short of breath in this awkward position and I may have passed out. When I snapped out of my dilemma, we were stopped and I was laying by myself in the backseat. I was completely naked now and the door was open. My legs were spread wide and when I looked at my pussy, it was red and swollen. The driver came to the door and said well lady it is my turn. I told him I couldn’t take anymore, I was too sore and he probably wouldn’t enjoy it since it was so well used today. He said well I will take my chances. He climbed into the back seat putting his arms under each thigh. As he raised my thighs, I could feel his cock brush against my pussy. Then I realized that he was at my anus. I began to protest. I have never been taken anally and knew it would hurt. My husband must have realized what he was about to do, and said, please don’t do that. They said shut up and we will get you to where you need to go.

With out any further hesitation, he entered my virgin ass. He wasn’t gentle, just one long heavy push. I felt full but it didn’t hurt like I expected it to would. After 4 or 5 strokes I rally began to enjoy it. He fucked my ass for only 2 or 3 minutes and he started to cum. I begged him not to stop, but he came deep and my ass and then pulled out. He said, I will let your husband finish you off. I was shocked, my husband approached with a raging hard on and entered my ass without any resistance. He fucked me slow and I felt my orgasm building. As I began to cum, my husband pulled out and shot his cum all over my chest. I laid there and rubbed it into my chest. The others guys showed back up and said, okay here is the gas.

My husband said let me see it before we go. He smelled it and said, okay it is gas lets go. We got back in the car with my husband riding in the front with the two guys and me naked in the back, again losing my clothing, with the other three guys. We headed back to the car, which I guess was about 10 miles away on that dark road.

About half way there we noticed the police lights…..


Tami
Tami
47 Followers