Taming Him

Story Info
Roles are reversed as the tables are turned...
11.6k words
4.06
30.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Taming Him

Resting his elbows back upon the hotel bar, the black feline surveyed the room, a smirk tugging at the right side of his lips. The buzz of alcohol relaxed his muscles, leaving him slightly slumped over the bar top, and the equine bartender flicked his tail, an equine gesture of annoyance. King ignored it. Who cared if he was taking up space? It was a convention, surely anything was acceptable at a convention, though he could not claim to have been to one before and did not base his claim on experience. He was hardly doing anything wrong. Tapping a finger against his chin, he mused over how a group of canines had objected to him drawing attention to the fact that the rules were lax. Or was it a few minutes ago? He could not remember, but he had thought it a good discussion until they started baring teeth at him. Bringing the pint glass to his lips, he took another deep draught, swilling the liquid around his muzzle, and swallowed noisily. Maybe he had had one too many, though he was sure his friends would disagree.

As if suddenly remembering that, yes, he had attended the party with companions, he looked around, expecting them to materialise, a laughing group surrounding him in a fantasy split second. To his surprise, they were nowhere to be seen, vanished into thin air. He rolled his eyes: it was not the first time it had happened. They usually disappeared through his own inattention rather than from any manner of ill will towards him, or that was what he preferred to think if the truth was otherwise. It should not be that hard to locate them again, right? He huffed and shook his head. Yeah, at a convention where everyone and their brother was dressed in some kind of cosplay? Finding them in that mess? Good luck to him there.

It was ridiculous, he thought as he ordered another pint, sliding a scattering of coins towards the weary bartender. They had dragged him to the convention after all, so they should have stuck with him at the bare minimum. How was he going to find them? They were dressed in crazy costumes and he could barely walk around asking so and so whether they had seen a snow leopard dressed as this anime character or a python wearing that geeky t-shirt. Speaking of clothing, he raised an eyebrow as a pair of female Siamese cats, possibly related, danced past, showing off more fur than fabric. A goofy grin spread across his muzzle, drawing glances that he disregarded with a flick of his paw. He had only really come to the con for the eye candy and the parties after the day time events were concluded - who was anyone else to judge his motives and stares?

Sighing, he shot a glance at his empty glass, musing on switching up his choice for the remainder of his wallet-lightening night. He had to find his friends. Just one more drink first? Oh, go on. He reached for his wallet.

"I see your pals have left you out on your own, kitty."

Startled, he looked up and turned to the bustling room. Evidencing his level of intoxication, it took him a few seconds to locate the speaker: a chestnut equine with one raised eyebrow clad in a strapless black dress. His gaze lingered on her slim curves, liking how the black stood in stark contrast to the red of her coat, and shook himself vigorously. With some difficulty, he looked her in the eye, whiskers twitching. She wasn't one of his friends, a bubble of unsolicited thought interrupted, demanding attention.

"Who're you?" He blurted, alcohol making him forget his manners.

The mare's smirk grew.

"Someone who's been watching you make a fool of yourself for quite some time." The mare took a seat on the vacant stool beside him. "You're highly entertaining to observe. Does such obnoxious behaviour come naturally to you? Even your name," she paused. "King. That's what I heard, wasn't it?"

"That's my name," he said, glancing around as if he expected another fur to be playing some kind of joke on him. "What's yours?"

"Amethyst."

"Jewels fit for a king."

King propped one arm up on the bar, flexing under the long sleeves of his shirt. Belatedly, he wished he had chosen something tighter, something that would better show off his physique: blue stripes really did so little for him when he had a lady on his arm. Brushing aside Amethyst's coarseness - in all honesty, it was refreshing, almost like lad banter - he looked her up and down, mimicking how she had blatantly checked out his form. She would do nicely. Snapping her fingers, the mare recalled his attention and he reluctantly dragged his eyes from her shapely, crossed legs to her muzzle.

"Good kitties should speak to ladies, not stare at them," she said.

"You don't seem much of a lady," King quipped in reply, thinking himself especially bold to concoct such a retort.

Amethyst laughed behind a paw, flashing a set of freshly painted nails at him. The hoof-like nails shone crimson in the bar light, dimmer than he would have liked it to be, like the sheen of fresh blood. The fingernails drifted to the mare's chin where they curved, cupping the underside of her muzzle, and she leaned forward, ears pricked attentively. Believing her about to speak once more, he patiently (to his mind) sat and waited, only to be surprised when no words were forthcoming. King flicked his right ear unconsciously, listening hard in case he had missed her speaking but, no, she had not said anything. He raised his paws in half-defeated confusion and the equine nipped her lower lip in a poor show of concealing her amusement. Refusing to abide by social conventions, Amethyst smiled pleasantly and traced the lines of his body with her eyes alone, undressing him as he had undressed her as the silence grew. King shifted, uncomfortable under her scrutiny.

"Now who's being rude," he growled, fur fluffing up. "Who the hell do you think you are? Talk, don't just sit there. Or is it something else you're after?"

"Now, now," she chuckled. "I told you who I am, didn't I? Amethyst. Amethyst. You got it, darling? And let's not be starting with the cursing, though I bet there's quite a tongue on you in that regard."

She paused, letting the implication hang in the air, but King was too slow on the uptake for that wit after a few drinks. Foggy between the ears, the cat shook his head slowly, striving and failing to clear his head. His paws curled and uncurled, forming loose fists, as he tried to catch up with what the mare was doing, what she was saying. She was toying with him, he could see it more clearly as her smirk grew. How dare she? Frustration and irritation battled for supremacy within his consciousness. He should walk away, show her exactly what she was missing out on.

Take it easy, he told himself. You still have a shot here. Even if she is...yeah. Yeah. Like that. Does it really bloody matter?

If he delved into that notion, he would have sat there all night arguing with himself, so he discarded the thought, filing it away for a later date. Sitting up, the feline looked beyond the mare staring with such intensity that she half-turned to see if someone else was standing behind. Grinning at his ploy, King brushed his fingers through his long, black hair, letting it fall smoothly down the centre of his back and Amethyst's eyes followed the motion, the mare drumming her fingers upon her bicep. King, however, was far from dissuaded by her nonchalance. There was always one tactic that worked with the ladies and he had more than one trick left up his sleeve. He'd win her yet, he would.

"What's someone like you doing here?" He purred, reaching out boldly to take her paw, playing the role of the Casanova that he truly knew he was.

"What do you mean 'here'?" She answered with a question and his ears folded back briefly.

"At a comic convention," he clarified, slipping more easily into the game. "It doesn't seem to be the place for one dressed like you."

"How should I be dressed?" Amethyst smiled. "The parties are hardly the place for some con clothing."

"Meaning?"

"I would not like to show up to a bar in a hooded sweatshirt," she said. "Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it is not the place to do so in a hotel nonetheless, for myself."

"Is that what you wore earlier?" He wrinkled his nose.

"Sure," Amethyst winked. "I wouldn't be here if I was not into the geeky side of life, more specifically video games in my case. My favourite 'hoodie' has a Pokemon on it."

Pokemon? The feline resisted the urge to screw up his muzzle. He couldn't imagine the mare in the dress playing Pokemon, though he nothing in particular against the game. Truth be told, he took more pleasure from any activity when with others and his convention related activity - anime watching, gaming or other - was always undertaken with friends. Alone, he could not give an answer for what part of convention-going he enjoyed or what geeky endeavour captured his interest. At least she knew what she liked.

Sighing, Amethyst blew a breath sharply out of her flared nostrils, ordering a quick drink while the feline was otherwise occupied in the realms of thought. Was he always so quick to become distracted? She smiled at the bartender and passed both payment and tip into his paw, earning herself a broad return smile before busying himself with other patrons, dark tail swishing hypnotically. King spoke something of conventions and trailed off into silence, making the mare turn her head, ears pricked hopefully, but his attention had already shifted once again. He stared blankly into the crowd, taking deep swigs of his cradled drink, though she caught the sly looks he gave her when he thought she wasn't looking, long tail lashing the stool. He was only pretending to ignore her. Bored of his inattention, Amethyst tapped her nails rapidly upon the bar top, shuddering as her fingertips brushed across something sticky.

"What about yourself?" She glanced around the bar, hoping to keep his gaze on her for long enough this time, or else her plans would come to nothing. "You're hardly dressed like some of the cosplayers and, dare I say, more relaxed types around here."

"As you say, it pays to be presentable," he grinned. "And you wouldn't catch me dead in cosplay. Not that latex and spandex shit most of these metro lads go in for."

"No? Why's that?" She probed, her curiosity perked: this fact she had not known. "Isn't that the main reason to come to a place like this, even if to simply enjoy what others are wearing." She grinned. "Some outfits are quite fantastic!"

He nodded absently, unable to disagree while remembering the Siamese cat twins of earlier.

"Well, I like looking at them for sure," he said, answering with a like grin. "Lots of ladies like yourself look great in it and there's some that a lot of work goes into, I like that. It's just a bit...well, silly for a guy to go all out in it."

Amethyst pondered this, tapping a finger against her lips: perhaps something could be added to her plans for the evening? When she did not immediately reply, King cleared his throat, continuing with his spiel as if his opinion needed further clarification.

"It's that...metro, thing," he added, stumbling over his words. "I don't see why a guy would want to do it. It's all going too far and dressing up like that myself?" He laughed aloud. "Fuck no. Why pretend to be some crazy spandex superhero?"

"There's a side more to it than that, honey."

The mare's eyes glimmered but she laughed along anyway; she did not have to agree with his opinions to have her fun. Eyes darkening in a distinctly predatory fashion, she sipped at her glass of white wine, tongue flicking out to snare a drop of moisture from her lips. Captivated, the cat followed her every move with hungry, needy eyes. She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs with the opposite fetlock dangling in midair, allowing her hoof to bounce in a light repetitive motion that could have been mistaken for boredom if one did not know her better.

She had enough information to go on and had wasted enough time toying, by her judgement. Sliding a paw down her thigh, she dropped it casually on to the feline's leg. He jerked, eyes widening, and he stiffened as her paw trailed higher, caressing his inner thigh with soft fingertips. Against the cat's will, his sheath swelled and his cock pushed through, straining at his undergarments and forming a noticeable bulge in his jeans. Amethyst nipped her bottom lip, paw inching in further until the backs of her fingers brushed the tent in his jeans: the feline gasped loudly. Snorting, the mare flicked her tail against the legs of the stool and pressed harder, letting his cock fill her paw, arm and body blocking the majority of what was going on from curious onlookers. Let them look, if they dared. Catching King's lustful gaze with her own passionate, brown eyes, the mare squeezed, eliciting a moan from his parted lips. His excitement fuelled hers and she squirmed on the stool, feminine moisture soaking through the thin lace of her panties, cradled against her sex. They were ruined already, but it would not be the first pair to be tossed already dripping into the laundry basket.

Poor kitty, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into... Or do you?

Leaning far forward, the mare rested her weight on the feline's leg, paw spread flat on his thigh. He gulped and made as if to tip back, caught off guard by her sudden forwardness, but she was not having any of that. Slipping her free paw around the back of King's neck, she stroked her thumb over the pulse point in his neck, feeling how his pulse fluttered like that of a cornered prey animal. He half-closed his eyes and purred softly, relaxing into the touch even as he allowed her to stroke one of the most vulnerable areas on his body, blood pumping through the artery just beneath fur and skin. Dropping a chaste kiss upon his cheek, the equine nuzzled his neck, lips kissing a path to his twitching ear.

"You got a room here, stud?" She murmured, breath making his ear flick madly.

"Uh..." He blinked. "Yeah. Yes. Yes, I do."

"Think you can show me the way, kitty?" The mare near purred, running a paw down his forearm. "I'm on a day pass. It's time we took this...elsewhere."

"Of course."

A goofy grin spread across his muzzle and he rose, stepping away a couple of paces and then pausing to ensure that Amethyst was indeed following. She'd had her eye on him for the entirety of the evening, of course she had. King's chest puffed out proudly, tail flipping eagerly from side to side in the restless, expressive trait all felines seemed to possess. Let her have her little 'games', if that was how she wanted to play it, as long as he got some at the end of it. Preferably more than 'some'.

Walking through the halls to his room, some distance from the bar in a separate wing of the hotel, King tried to wrap his arm around the mare's waist several times. Every single time she danced out of reach with a wink and swish of her tail, keeping him at arm's length at all times. More than once, a low growl rolled off his lips, making her giggle, lips set in a grin that could not be subdued. What was her game? Her staying out of reach while trotting to his hotel room was surely taking the notion of 'being chased' too far. She took care to enquire after directions from him to ensure she could walk ahead, not allowing him to lead the way, as she gave him a good view of her round rump through the dress. Now standing, the dress fell above her knees, exposing a fair amount of chestnut leg, and her tail hung freely beneath the dress, not threaded through an opening in the back as many styles were apt to include. His eyes followed the sway of her rear and the swish of her tail, watching as it flipped at the hem of the dress and exposed snatches of her thighs.

Upon reaching the door of his hotel room, he fumbled in his pocket for keys, raking his fingers between them several times before finally scooping them out. It took him longer to realise that the keys he held were his personal set and that the hotel key was still somewhere in the depths of another pocket. Murmuring under his breath, heat washed over his muzzle and he struggled to locate the one key that he did indeed require, seconds stretching out painfully. At last, it seemed to fall into his paw and he held it up triumphantly, grinning at Amethyst as if she was supposed to congratulate him on his moment of triumph. Patience finally waning, the mare tapped a hoof on the carpet and gestured for him to open the door. The feline scraped the key into the lock with a grating noise like nails on a chalkboard and, surprisingly, managed to open the door on his first attempt.

He stepped into the dark room and cursed under his breath as the hotel key tumbled to the floor, just out of range of what little light filtered into the room from the hallway.

"Hang on," he grumbled, slapping the wall randomly in his quest to find the light switch. "It's around here somewhere."

"No worries there, darling," Amethyst chuckled. "But don't keep a lady waiting."

"Oh, I don't intend to, don't worry," he grinned. "I won't keep you waiting, nope."

As he reached for the switch, his vision tilted sickeningly, hallway listing to one side as if he was on a ship that was about to sink. He was abruptly reminded of the Titanic and, confused by the roaring in his ears, looked to Amethyst, seeing her lips move without any sound that he could understand. How many had he downed? Moreover, how was his bank account looking? Shit. Unable to comprehend what was happening, he stumbled over his own paws and bounced his head neatly off the wall, slumping to the floor in a groaning heap as if he had perfectly planned his descent.

And his world dropped into temporary blackness.

*

Moaning, the feline rolled his head to the right side, waking painfully. A grey, dark room swam into sight: a desk, a chair, a wardrobe and two doors, one with a sliver of light shining beneath it. Plainly decorated, the room was unfamiliar and his stomach balled up in knots. Where was he? At the bare minimum, he was comfortable, stretched out on a wide bed with a pillow under his head and a blanket pulled up under his chin. His head felt thick and foggy, thought coming more slowly than he was used to, and his tongue was heavy in his mouth.

Oh! That was it - he knew where he was. Lit dimly by a rounded overhead light, his hotel room came into sharper focus. He wondered why it was so dark and remembered in the next instance that the lighting was controlled by a dimmer switch, which must have been triggered at some point. It was a process of recognising a problem and solving the miniature mysteries, understanding that he would be regretting his drink choices in the morning. What had happened? His arms were lead, flung either side of his head, and he could not lift them no matter how hard he tried.

"Well, you weren't out for long now, were you?"

He turned his head, locating the speaker in a chestnut blur. The mare was still around? Had he passed out on the bed after fucking her? Wouldn't be the first time.

"What's going on?" He demanded, straining futilely with his arms and planting his hind paws flat on the bed.

Chuckling under her breath, the mare stepped closer, running her paw down his leg and winding something around his ankle. Confused, King tried to pull his hind paw away but was surprised by the firmness of her grasp, inescapable.

"You fell and hit your head, darling," Amethyst answered smoothly, drawing something tight around his ankle and pulling his leg out. "But I didn't think it should interrupt our fun for the night. How're you feeling?"