Taming Jet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not on the first date," I grinned.

Jet's smile faded. I resisted the urge to slam my head down into the coffee table or back against the wall.

"Is that what this would be?" Jet asked. "A date?"

"It could be," I shrugged, throwing all of my cards on the table. "Or it could just be hanging out with co-worker and best friend. Whichever you want."

"And what would be the difference?" Jet asked.

"Well..." I trailed off and looked at her intently. Still there was no hint. I decided to go for broke. "If it's hanging out with a co-worker and friend, you get to put panties on."

Her breath caught and her eyes widened. I caught a glimpse of her muscular thighs pressing together. I couldn't help but smile.

Shifting a little, her foot happened to touch my belt on the floor. She glanced down to see what she had touched and froze for just a moment.

"Logan?" Jet's voice was quiet. "Swear to me that you weren't going to hit me with that belt."

"Hey." I reached out and turned her chin until she was looking me in the eye once more. "I don't quite know what happened here, what is happening. But, I swear to you, I was never planning to hurt you. No, I was not going to hit you with the belt."

I could feel the last of the tension ease out of her as the trust we had built in a year of having each other's backs shone in her eyes once more.

I don't quite know what caused me to say what came out of my mouth next.

"Although," I went on, tracing the back of my hand across her cheek. "I have to admit, as beautiful as your ass is, I'd kind of like to decorate it with a nice red handprint."

Jet's eyes went glassy and her lips parted as she stared at me.

"After all, you deserve some punishment for letting that pizza delivery boy see you nude, don't you think?"

Jet's breath became shallower as she seemed to look right through me. I could see her nipples poking the material of my shirt as if they were trying to find a way out or through.

"You were naughty weren't you, Jet?" I asked.

She nodded wordlessly.

"What do you think we should do about it?"

"I d-don't..." Jet was almost panting. Her eyes were still glassy as if her mind was not really in the room anymore. "I should be sp-panked."

Gently, I took her wrist in my hand and pulled her towards me.

Jet made a sound that was almost a sob as her upper body shifted towards me in response to my gentle tug. I paused at that sound, a little unsure.

"Maybe it's not my place to punish you," I said. "Not if you aren't my woman."

Jet's eyes met mine and I was surprised to see a single glistening teardrop form at the corner of her eye. As I watched, she blinked and that single fat drop ruptured and spilled down her cheek.

"P-please." Jet said. "I deserve it."

Caught off guard as I had been about to release her, I stared into her eyes. Instead of loosening, my grip tightened.

"Mine." I growled. Just the one word. Neither question or statement alone, but some of both.

Jet nodded in reply as a second tear slid down her other cheek.

"Put yourself across my lap." I demanded.

Hesitantly, Jet rose to stretch her body across my lap.

Just as hesitantly, I lifted the shirt tail that was barely covering that delectable ass and folded it carefully back.

I loved the curve of it, just short of a half circle. I stretched out my hand and tried to palm that round flesh. My hand couldn't cover it completely. I squeezed my strong hand and the firm muscle beneath it yeilded only grudgingly.

"L-logan," Jet said quietly. "Please."

"Please what?" I growled, needing her to say it.

Jet laid there while I kneaded that firm golden flesh. God, she was magnificent.

"Please," Jet said, once more.

"Please what?" I smiled. "Say it out loud."

Jet squirmed in my lap and I felt myself hardening, pressing against her stomach.

Finally, she broke.

"Spank me." Jet moaned.

Not quite content, I smiled and continued kneading.

"Why should I?" I asked. "Say it."

"B-because I was bad." Jet said.

"Yes, you were." I said. "But, why should I be the one to do it? Are you my woman?"

Jet was silent too long. I was afraid I had pushed too far. I shrugged mentally and set myself to enjoy fondling her ass as fully as possible just in case I had pushed her far enough to leave and this last feel was all I could have.

"Yes," Jet said softly.

So softly that when I tore my attention away from the solid muscular ass I was caressing to realize that I'd heard anything, I wasn't sure I had. My hand paused in it's circling and grasping.

"Yes, what?" I asked, just as softly.

"Yes, I am your woman." Jet's breath came out in something almost like a sigh of relief.

"Then, I should spank you," I said, digging my fingertips into her flesh hard enough to make her moan. "You shouldn't have let anyone see my body without my permission."

I punctuated myself with a meaty smack as my hand swatted her ass. It didn't even move.

"You are mine." I said.

Swack.

"This body is mine." I said.

Swack.

"Never show it to anyone without my permission again." I said.

Swack.

"Mine." I said.

Swack.

"Say it." I said.

Thawack. My hand thundered down hard.

"Yours." Jet yelped. "All yours."

I gently caressed her reddened ass, tracing my fingers gently where they had lightly marked her. Jet moaned and arced her back to press against my hand.

"I changed my mind." I said.

Jet began struggling to sit up. I braced myself and kept her there with one hand on the back of her neck and the other continuing to stroke her.

"I'm not going to see if I have any pants." I said, then. "I like you just like this. How about if we stay in?"

Jet stilled.

I luxuriated in the feel of her supple skin over iron like muscle beneath my calloused hands.

"This doesn't change the bet," Jet said huskily. "You aren't going to win three thousand dollars by giving me a little love pat. Grandma hit me harder than that when I stole cookies."

I smiled as I watched the sun worship her tanned and hand reddened ass beneath my fingers and wondered just how far I could take this.

12