Taming Katyuska

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,026 Followers

"De...-description of services. Beginning April 11, Katyuska will proviigggghhddde the following services: Model shall perf-AHHHHGG... form for Luminous Entertainment no less than once a week, with each session lasting... up... to 6 hours...?" She turned around to look at me again in fear, her plight beginning to dawn on her, seeing just how far I was planning to take her. I raised my hand menacingly, and she winced and looked back at the contract, but instead I tapped on my phone, increasing the intensity in her pussy. Her voice trembled as she struggled to resume dictating, and I began to increase my thrusts to match it.

"Termination. Katyuska Naru will commence work under this contract on April 11, 2018 at the private residence of Marcus Cetan of Luminous Entertainment and Photography, Brisbane, Queensland and will continue to wo-ohwwwoowWW -erk until April 11, 2019, unless Luminous Entertainment and Photography makes a good-faith determination, prior to that date, that Katyuska Naru's services are no longer desired."

I could see the sweat building up the small of her back again, as she was struggling to focus on the words in front of her while I pillaged her anal cavity and the vibrator danced around her g-spot. The mix of pain and pleasure seemed to be filling her with a euphoric haze, punctuated by my occasional ass slap or rough penetration into her asshole. She was trying to speed up now, mumbling through some of the words in an effort to focus instead on her impending orgasm.

"War-...wardrobe! LEP will furnish Katyuska Naru's wearing apparel for use in conHehhhhkkk-nection with all assignments. All items furnished by LEP will remain the property of LEP, but must be worn while on Marcus's premises at all times, unless specified... Hunnnhh otherwise. In addition, unless specifically dictated otherwise, the model will always arrive in stockings and heels while working."

I took this opportunity to pull my dick out methodically and spread her asscheeks. The sodomy had taken its toll on her sphincter and it was struggling to close up the current 1" hole that resembled her asshole. I licked my finger and hooked it in, tugging lightly to keep the gape open. Running my finger around the edge of her sphincter, I saw her shiver and increased the vibrator speed with my other hand. Her ass started to rise to meet my finger, trying to fill the empty passageway. I grabbed my dick and guided it back to the entrance of her nether hole.

"Transportation. LEP will arrange and pay for Katyuska's transportation expenses throughout the duration—uuuumph—of her contract while on assignment." Her voice started trembling further from the impending orgasm, and I quickly checked the state of my cock. Satisfied that most of the water-based lube had since dried up, I smiled as I saw her reach for the pen in a haze. She could see the contract reaching its end, and the on and off edging was killing her.

"P-payment for services. LEP will provide for the services a total amount... of... $50,000...?... awarded in 12 monthly payments throughout the year." She looked up through her sexual haze back at me to confirm that she had read it correctly. I took a moment to smile in affirmation at her, and then drove my cock in hard to the hilt. As I punched through her sphincter, I could now sense the friction, and the walls of rectum did not part easily as the invader forced her flesh aside for mine.

"HaaAAAGGGHHH!!" She instinctively reached back with a hand to try and stop my thighs from pushing my cock deep inside her, but to no avail. I'd been waiting for this all evening and knew her asshole was already sore from the constant pummeling.

"Read," I stated in a threatening tone as I reached up to grab a fistful of hair again, and guide her gaze back to the document at hand. She sniffed back some tears and attempted to continue.

"The model releases—oh FUCK, -hurts Marcus, please!—the photographer and all other person—huRMMPH—entitled under this agreement to use the photographs and entertainment materials,"

I began to pull her back onto my cock with her hair as I slammed into her dry asshole, causing the occasional pause and grunt. I could also feel the vibrator shooting pulses through her as my phone heard my thighs slam into her abused ass cheeks time and again.

"From all liability for libel, invasion of privacy, and all -AHHH FUCK—causes of action whatsoever in relation to the material and their use."

I released her hair and instead gripped both hands around her delicate pale throat, continually stabbing my cock into her ass, held in place by the bend of the chair. She tried to shuffle forward from the burning pain in her rectum, but her stilettos only succeeded in scraping along the smooth floor on each side, spreading her legs further open. Pinning her head to the chair within view of the contract, I released her windpipe a little.

"Read."

"The model -uhhhhgggg—acknowledges reading the entire—fuuuuuuckk—agreement prior to -hnnk—signing and the model...is...familiarwiththecontents!"

Her voice was becoming a whisper now as she started to climax involuntarily from the vibrator. I quickly picked up the pen and placed it in her hand, before returning to sawing my meat in and out of her abused asshole. As she picked up the pen and tried to bring it to paper, I started cutting off her air supply with both hands while simultaneously trying to enter her stomach with my cock. I could just barely hear her attempts at screaming through her constricted windpipe, but I could see the tears falling past her open gasping mouth onto the paper as her hand scrawled a broken signature above the line. As her face turned red enough to match her previous lipstick, her body started to convulse from the powerful orgasm that was continuing to sweep through her body. Using my cock and hands to pin her ass and face to the chair, respectively, she continued to make muted grunting noises out of her mouth as tears streamed down from her cheeks onto the chair her face lay on. As she finished signing, her hand dropped the pen and she began slapping the paper to indicate she was now my three-hole whore.

Satisfied, I picked up the pace in her asshole, watching her sphincter stretch from her body as my dry cock head tried to take her entrance with it every time it withdrew. I could tell she was losing consciousness through her orgasm as her rectum began to constrict even tighter. Without a second to lose, I pulled my cock from her asshole one last time while letting go of her neck, watching her ass remain gaped in its new state. Stepping over to her gasping face, I once again wound my hand in her dark hair and lifted her face. Her limp body barely came off the chair, and I slammed my cock into her mouth. Kat was learning a lot about how far she could go today, and her final lesson was just arriving. Pistoning in and out of her gasping face and throat three times, I pulled out and aimed my cock directly at her face. Her dark eyes lit up, knowing what was coming, but her body had no defense mechanism left to give and her hands remained on the chair supporting her body. Rope after rope of cum jetted into her cheeks, mouth and eyes as I alternated aiming at each location. She sputtered and coughed in disgust, but the vice grip in her hair kept her face on target until my cock quit convulsing.

I gently released her head and let her fall to the chair on her side, the last shred of dignity leaving her body in the wet stain I saw on the chair where her pussy had been. Leaning over, I caressed her cheek lovingly with my fingers, smearing the cum through her contouring makeup.

"Welcome to Luminous Photography and Entertainment. We're delighted that you are on board with us and can't wait to see more of you in action!"

rayne416
rayne416
1,026 Followers