Taming Kelly

Story Info
Wife is taught a lesson.
1.9k words
4.12
101k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was sitting at the bar with a couple of the guys after work. It was Friday night and he didn't feel like going home to hear his wife bitch. She was going to be really mad that he stopped for a few drinks again. He loved her very much and she was an extremely attractive woman, but lately all she did was complain.

"I am getting really sick of it," he told Brian. "She doesn't know how good she has it. I give her anything she wants. She doesn't have to work, .all she has to do is take care of the kids. She doesn't even keep the house clean or make dinner half the time."

"Dude, if I had a wife that looked like her to go home and fuck, I think I would overlook that."

"Yeah, except she is always too tired. I couldn't even tell you the last time I got a good blowjob."

"Maybe it's time you laid down the law," Brian said.

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe it's time you gave her a good spanking."

"I'm not a wife beater. I could never hurt Kelly."

Brian laughed. "I'm not saying you should go home and beat the shit out of her. I am saying that you should spank her on her ass. If she wants to throw tantrums like a child, then treat her like a child and punish her."

Jason thought about it for a minute. "Maybe you are right. Well, I'll see you later."

The whole way home Jason thought about pulling his wife's pants down and putting her over his knee. Kelly was an extremely proud person and maybe the sheer humiliation would put her in her place. Still, he didn't think he could go through with it.

He walked in the door and it was pretty quiet. It was only around 10 o'clock, but the kids were probably already in bed for the night. But where was Kelly? She would normally be waiting at the door for an all-night bitch fest. He went up the stairs and entered their bedroom. She was sitting at her vanity putting on the last of her make-up. When she heard him come in, she gave him a dirty look and stood up. She was dressed to kill with a tank top that showed off her incredibly beautiful tits and a very short skirt.

"It's about fucking time, " she hissed. "I've had enough of this. I'm going out with my friends. Maybe then you'll see what it's like to sit home with the kids."

Jason looked her over again. "You're not going anywhere dressed like that."

Kelly began to push past him and said, "You can't tell me what to do. You don't own me."

Jason felt something just snap inside of him. He grabbed her by the wrist and said, "I am getting tired of your mouth. You have been a bad girl and you need to be punished." He pulled her over to a chair in the corner of the room and sat down. He bent her over his knee and gave her a hard slap on the ass.

"Hey! What are you doing?' Kelly screamed at him as she squirmed and tried to break free of his hold.

"You are getting just what you deserve."

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you are sorry for the way you've been acting."

"Fuck you!"

Then Jason pulled up her skirt and yanked her panties to down to her ankles. He began to spank her ass hard.

Kelly began to cry and beg for him to please stop.

Jason stopped for a moment and said, "Tell me you are sorry and that you'll be a good girl from now on."

"No!"

He began spanking her ass again and told her that he was not going to stop until she submitted to him. Her cheeks were beginning to get really pink and he could see some handprints left on her bottom. She started sobbing uncontrollably and began to really squirm. Although,he was doing this to discipline Kelly, Jason found that he was becoming aroused and hard. "Tell me that you'll be a good girl."

"Please! I'll be a good girl from now on."

"Tell me that I own you."

Kelly hesitated for a second. She felt another hard slap on her already stinging ass,

She cried out, "You own me."

Jason said, "That's better. " He felt overwhelmingly horny from his new found power. He told her to stand up. He undid his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. He pulled her down on all fours and touched her pussy. It was very wet. He slid a finger in and said, "It looks like you like to be put in your place." Kelly let out a whimper. He then stuck his cock into her pussy and began to fuck his wife hard. Kelly began to moan. She was actually enjoying this! He grabbed her by the hair and pounded her pussy until she was screaming out in orgasm. He couldn't take it anymore. He shot his load deep inside her and collapsed. He looked over at Kelly. She wouldn't look at him. He could tell she was humiliated. He knew that his bitch of a wife would probably be back to herself in no time. He thought he had better take it further if he were to truly get her to see that he meant business.

"We are not through here," he told her. "You are to keep your clothes off and stay on the bed until I get back."

She started to open her mouth, but stopped when he gave her a look that meant she had better listen.

He left Kelly in their bedroom and went downstairs to get something to eat. As he ate his late dinner, he thought about how much he had enjoyed fucking the shit out of his wife. He also began to think about how hard it was to convince her to give up anything other than a quickie. He thought how much he would love to have his dick sucked and realized that he had an erection again. He finished his dinner and went back to his room. Kelly was still lying on the bed naked, but had fallen asleep. She opened her eyes when she heard him shut and lock the door. He pulled out his cock and told her to come to him. He was surprised to see that she obeyed without any hesitation. Was it really this easy? He told her to get on her knees and give him a blowjob. She kneeled in front of him and lightly put her soft lips on his dick and sucked the top of it. She began to lick and suck his cock. "That's it, now lick my balls." Kelly obeyed and Jason thought he was going to hit the roof. He looked at his stunning wife as she pleasured him in a way that he hadn't been in so long. He focused his attention on her tits. They weren't very big, but fit in his hand perfectly and had the juiciest nipples that he had ever seen. He began to fondle one of her nipples and she let out a slight moan. He began to flick it with his thumb and could tell that she was becoming aroused. She took his cock all the way in and started to pump her mouth all the way down his shaft. He grabbed her head and pushed it so that his cock was all the way in her mouth. "I am going to come soon and I want you to swallow it." Kelly had always refused to swallow his cum, she always pulled away just in time. He shot his load in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. She got up and started to put her clothes on.

"I didn't tell you to get dressed."

She stopped and looked at him. "But..."

"But nothing, you are staying naked." She laid back down on the bed. Jason flipped on the television and started watching TV. After about an hour he looked over at his wife and decided to finish her punishment by getting something from her that she would never let him do before.

"Kelly, roll over on the bed and get on all fours." He pulled out some baby oil after she did what he asked. He squirted some all over his cock and then squirted some on her asshole. She knew what he was going to do and began to sob.

"Please, Jason. Not that" She started to get up and he lightly pushed her back down. He slowly pushed his well-lubed cock into her ass. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. Jason began to slowly pump his cock in and out. Her ass was so tight, it only took a minute for him to cum. Kelly was crying and he softly kissed the tears on her cheek.

"Go take a shower now and then go to bed."

The next day, Jason acted like nothing had happened. Kelly was really quiet around the house all day and would blush if Jason were to make eye contact with her. He knew that he needed to have a serious conversation with her.

When the kids had gone to bed that night, he told her that he needed to talk to her. He said, "Things are going to be different from now on. I go to work and bust my ass all day for you and the kids and I am demanding some respect when I get home. I expect you to keep the house clean, make sure the kids are attended to, and have a home cooked meal for me for dinner. I want you to make yourself look nice everyday, no more sweats and a ponytail. I expect you to give me some pussy when I feel like it. I am a man and I have needs. If you don't want to fulfill them with a smile on your face, then you can pack your things and leave. End of story."

She began to cry and said, "Don't you love me anymore?"

"Of course, I love you. I am doing this for the sake of our marriage. I have not been happy with the way things have been. You will be happier now that you know what is expected of you. If you choose to stay, you will be a good girl or be punished.

"So if I don't do everything you want, you are going to spank me all the time?'

"Yes."

"Don't you care about my happiness at all? What about feeling loved?"

"As long as you are a good girl, I will treat you like a princess. I will shower you with love and anything else you want."

She smiled at him. "You will?"

He answered her by kissing her neck. Then he unbuttoned her shirt and massaged her breasts. He sucked in one of her nipples. He then licked and sucked his way down to her pussy. He flicked his tongue on her clit and she begged him for more. He licked and sucked her pussy until she screamed. Then, he slid up and put the tip of his cock at her opening.

"Make love to me, Jason," Kelly whispered.

He entered her and slowly slid in and out until they both came.

Afterward, they held each other and fell asleep.