Taming of Fear Pt. 01

Story Info
A breakthrough!
8.5k words
4.46
42k
30

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It's a multi-part story and is more for connoisseurs of erotic stories and not for those looking for quick and explicit sex.

***

So here I am, first business trip abroad and staying in a hotel near Bern, Switzerland. I'm nervous because it's the first time I'll be presenting our new product to a large group of people that I've never met. I was supposed to be accompanying my boss and the CEO of our start-up company but he managed to get sick at the last moment which meant it would just be me.

I suppose this would be as good a time as any to give you a little information about myself. My name is Paul and I'm 22 years old. I'm still at uni in London but I also helped found a start-up company with a two of my friends. I'm what you would call a typical geek, since my teens I've been developing software for computers and spend most of my time messing around with electronics. I only have a few close friends and have never had a girlfriend. Yes, you guessed it, I'm still a virgin.

It's not that there's anything seriously wrong with my physically, 178cm tall and a slim 67kg (so around 5'10 and just under 148 pounds). People say I'm reasonably good looking with black hair and dark brown eyes. Of course I'm not into sports and my only form of exercise is walking and swimming. I'm not gay and have a keen interest in the females of our species.

So what's the problem you ask? Well, you might have noticed that I haven't mentioned anything about my private parts? Well, there's a reason for that! Now, I'm no expert but based on my research I seem to fall out of the norm here. No one has ever told me there's anything wrong or unusual about my genitals but the last time they were seen by another was when I was about ten or eleven years old and they were in a flaccid state. The person in question was my grandmother and she'd stepped into the bathroom just as I was exiting the bathtub. She'd given me a brief once over and then left the room again without saying a word.

This brings me smoothly to my family. What can I say? A normal (I suppose) middle class British family of four. My parents Barry and Mary are both in their sixties and I have a sister Petra, who's 3 years older than me. My mother is of German descent and we used to visit relatives around Munich when I was younger. She tried her best to teach us German but both Petra and I hated it and only have a rudimentary knowledge. But, as evidenced by this trip, even a tiny understanding of the German language is more than most Brits possess and that's how I've ended up sitting in this Swiss hotel room.

You might have noticed that I skilfully changed the subject from my genitals to other matters, I wish I could leave it at that but then this whole story would be kind of pointless. So, let's get the technical specifications out of the way first:

Circumcised at age 9 due to a medical issue.

Flaccid length (on a warm day) 10 to 11cm (3.94 - 4.33in).

Flaccid circumference 9 to 10cm (3.54 - 3.94in).

Erect length 17cm (6.69in)

Erect shaft circumference 13cm (5.11in)

I don't know how to measure testicle sizes but I find mine hang pleasantly between my legs when it's warm and I'm not aroused but have the habit of getting rather tight in cooler conditions or when I'm excited. If I desire I even have the ability to tuck one up into my groin but haven't found it particularly useful.

Performance and function of all components in trial settings seems to be satisfactory but, as I mentioned previously, haven't yet been used in real-life conditions. So again, what's the problem? Well, despite all the normal sounding specs there is one difference, when my penis is erect it doesn't stand tall and straight like many of the examples I've come across in my research but rather looks like a downward facing, overly curved banana. I know, I know, I'm not alone in this and I've seen images of others that are vaguely similar but not quite as extreme.

Being of a shy disposition anyway and especially around the females I've just never had the courage to embark on a relationship with a women that might lead to her seeing me naked. My ultimate fear is that, if she doesn't flee the scene either in horror or amusement, I'll end up being unable to perform the act of lovemaking due to my "disfigurement".

This is why at the ripe age of 22 the closest contact with a female outside of my family has been holding hands on the way home from school. It's pathetic - I know - and I made myself a promise that this would be the year to change al that! My progress so far has been rather modest, back in February I asked a girl I fancied to coffee but she turned me down as she already had a boyfriend. My next attempt was to register at an online dating site. After only getting messages from Eastern European and Asian women and not receiving any replies from those I contacted in the UK it's not looking very promising and it's already July!

Enough story telling for now, it's almost time for me to head down to the conference room. The presentation starts at 2 o'clock and I still have to setup my equipment. If all goes to plan I should be done at around 5 o'clock.

***

It's just after 5 and I'm back in my room! Things went better than I'd expected and apart from a shaky voice and sweaty palms nothing major went wrong. The group consisted of 6 men and 4 women. I really think I did well and that they will decide to purchase our system. I was able to present in English (thank god) so my German "skills" were wasted and any of our group could have handled the presentation.

I know what you're thinking - did I get a date with any of the women? The answer is a resounding NO. They were all over forty, probably married and not very attractive. Apart from all these reasons, how would I, a shy geek, have the nerve to ask a woman I've only just met at a business meeting, to go on a date?

Now I'm sitting here wondering what to do for the rest of the evening? I don't drink so going on a pub crawl in town isn't an option. I don't dance so a club or disco isn't on the cards either. I do eat so I could go and get a meal but I find it very depressing to eat alone in restaurants.

The hotel I'm staying in is on the outskirts of the city and attached to a large shopping centre. While looking around earlier I noticed that apart from shops it has restaurants, cinemas and, more interesting to me, a water park. I decided I'd go for a swim. Luckily I'd packed my gear as I always do when I travel. I checked the hotel information and found that not only could I use the hotel towels but I could also get a discounted entry at the front desk. This sounded perfect and after swimming I could grab a meal at one of the many restaurants.

I took my swimwear and two large towels and packed them into a carrier bag and then made my way to the lobby. After explaining that I wanted to go to the waterpark, the friendly receptionist asked if I wanted the three hour all-inclusive option. I agreed as I planned to take advantage of all the slides and pools and she handed me an electronic wristband that would let me gain access.

I followed her directions and went through an access tunnel that connected the hotel with the centre. A few minutes later I found the entrance to the waterpark and used the wristband to open the turnstiles. The waterpark was very modern with some very unusual angular architecture and bigger than I'd expected. I'd never been to a place like this.

I was surprised when I reached the changing rooms. Unlike what I was used to at our local pool, where men and women were separated, here it was mixed. My initial shock was replaced by relief when I spotted that there were lockable cubicles where you could change unseen. It wasn't very busy and I quickly found a free cubicle. I stripped off and pulled on my swimsuit before exiting the cubicle and choosing an empty locker to stow my belongings.

While I was packing everything into the locker an older couple approached wrapped in towels. They stopped a few steps from me and the man started fiddling with the electronic lock. I was expecting them to get changed in a cubicle but to my surprise and horror the woman simply removed her towel and stood there naked. I blushed and turned away quickly but not before getting an eyeful of huge hanging breasts, large nipples, a flabby tummy and abundance of pubic hair.

I concentrated on getting my gear stowed and tried not to look at her. Once done I closed the locker door and as per instructions pushed the locking mechanism in with my wristband. A buzz and a flashing light indicated the door was locked. I made a mental note of the locker number and was about to leave when the woman suddenly spoke to me. She said something in a language I couldn't recognize and I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't understand!" while trying to only focus on her face.

She turned around and walked away and despite my best efforts my eyes dropped to her large flabby buttocks. The man then spoke to me in heavily accented English and said "You help open?" I turned to him and saw he'd also removed his towel and was busy pulling off his wristband. He was overweight and his small, wrinkly penis was barely visible beneath his large belly. I took the proffered wristband and held it on the lock of the door he was trying to open. It made a clicking noise but flashed red and didn't open. I handed it back to him and said "I don't know what's wrong, sorry!"

He gave me a confused look and shook his head. At that moment the women returned with a female staff member and they started talking in what is probably the local dialect. She took the wristband and held it onto a device mounted on the wall a few meters away, she then waved the older couple over and they went to another locker which she unlocked successfully. He'd obviously been trying to open the wrong one! She handed back the wristband and walked away, giving me a small smile as she passed.

The thing that I found most astonishing about this encounter was that no one seemed to be bothered by the fact these people were totally NAKED! I turned away and followed the signage to the pools trying my best to erase the images from my brain. In all my 22 years I've never seen a real naked man or woman and it was just typical of my luck that these two were the first! Why couldn't it have been a couple of young ladies or even an older attractive couple, almost anything would have been better!

At the shower area I was glad to see that despite being mixed gender again, privacy was provided by lockable stalls. I stepped into a free one and briefly showered myself. Just beyond the showers I could see pools on a lower level, I went down the stairs and placed my towels into one of the many available cubbyholes. Before getting wet I decided to take a look around and see when was on offer.

I won't bore you with the details but the place had a large number of different pools both indoors and outdoors each with varying temperatures and depths. I spent almost an hour trying out all the different variations and it was fun but also rather exhausting due to the large number of young children making quite a racket. I decided to look for a quieter area and came across a turnstile that required me to scan my wristband.

I passed through and walked along a passageway. The first door I encountered was for a fitness centre - not what I'm looking for! The next sign said "Wellness / Sauna". I liked the sound of that! I often visit the sauna after swimming at my local pool and find it very relaxing. I went up the stairs and on the left was a door with a sign "Sauna" and a pictogram of a man and a woman. At the other end of the landing was another door also labelled "Sauna" but with just a female pictogram.

This was rather odd but, it was obvious which door I should use so I opened it and stepped inside. What I found was nothing like any sauna I'd ever visited before. There was a large rectangular hall with cubbyholes and hooks for towels on the left. The long wall I was facing had doors leading to multiple saunas. A partition in front of the first door had a large sign with instructions in German and French as well as many pictograms. I walked over to it and tried to decipher its meaning.

Most of it was easy enough to understand (no cameras, no phones, use a shower etc.), but two pictograms were more mysterious. One was an image of swimming trunks and a bikini overlaid with a red cross followed by the word "Nacktzone", even with my basic German I knew this basically meant "Nude zone". The other depicted a naked person sitting on a towel with the words "Tuch unterlegen, kein Schweiss auf's Holz!" As I was trying to make sense of this (which means something like "Sit on a towel, no sweat on wood") the door behind me opened and a middle aged man stepped inside.

He looked at me curiously for a moment and then hung his towel on a hook before nonchalantly pulling down his trunks. I stared at him in shock and thought "not again, is everyone in this country crazy?" The view before me wasn't as repulsive as before because the gent in question was quite well built and all I could see so far was his bottom. This all changed after he stowed away his trunks and turned walking in my direction. There wasn't a hair to be seen on his entire body and his uncut penis sat perched upon a large set of testicles.

He noticed me looking and I tore my gaze away from the third naked person I'd seen to date. As he walked passed he pointed at my swimsuit and in sharp tone said something that I didn't understand. Noticing my confused expression he said "Sprechen Sie Deutsch?"

This I could understand and replied "Nur ein wenig".

He seemed to relax a bit and then said "Hier sind keine Badehosen erlaubt, verstehen Sie?"

This time I understood that he was telling me that no swimwear is allowed here. I blushed and nodded to indicate I had understood. He nodded and briskly walked off turning right and disappearing up a flight of stairs. Still slightly stunned by the conversation, I contemplated what to do next. My thoughts were interrupted by one of the sauna doors opening and two rather attractive women stepping out. Of course they were naked and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I stood staring at them.

This was more like it! I was about 10 meters (30 feet) away and they could see me watching them but didn't seem to care. They both looked rather pink and sweaty as they stood taking deep breaths. To my delight, despite holding towels they made absolutely no attempt cover themselves. OMG I was seeing my first real and attractive breasts, nipples, pubic hair, basically everything! Blood rushed from my head to my penis and I felt it expand and try to escape the confines of my trunks.

I watched their womanly parts jiggle as they ignored me and chatted while moving across the hallway and going up the stairs previously used by the man I'd met. Once they were out of site I decided I had to get out of here before getting into trouble. I quickly left through the same door I'd come in and headed back down the stairs.

As I walked along the pathway back to the turnstile, I met a young couple and two girls around my age heading in the opposite direction and carrying large towels. I noticed one of the girls glance at my crotch as she passed, looking down I could see an obvious bulge and even an imprint of my still stiff penis. Oh god, she must think I'm some kind of pervert! I quickened my pace and thankfully managed to return to where I'd stowed my towels without any further embarrassing encounters.

I sat on a bench and placed a towel on my lap as I tried to get my head around what had just happened. Since visiting this place I've seen two naked men and more importantly 3 naked women of which two were really hot. I'd also learned that the saunas here were nudist and shared by men and women. Apart from the three people I'd already seen, I knew another three hot women and one guy were heading there.

This could be my chance! No one knew who I was here and even if I didn't actually meet a girl and start a relationship at least I'd have the opportunity to study numerous naked females in real life. The question was, could I really go through with it? The obvious downside is that I'd be equally exposed to all the others and judging by what had happened I'd end up with a boner. Numerous questions were flooding my mind: What happened if I had an erection? Would I be in trouble or maybe it's just considered normal here?

Then it hit me, if I did get an erection everyone will see my weird penis! I was torn between the desperation to see more naked women and my fear of being publicly humiliated. I was already sweating as if I was in a sauna and suddenly felt quiet unwell. I decided I couldn't do it and regretfully stood up wanting to head to the showers and changing room.

After a few steps my light-headedness intensified and I almost fainted. Luckily a staff member was nearby and noticed that I looked unsteady. She quickly approached and took my arm leading me back to the bench. She said something incomprehensible and I said "I'm sorry I don't understand."

She switched to English and said "Are you feeling ill?"

"Not really, just a bit dizzy."

"I'll get you some water, sit here."

With that she rushed off and returned a short time later with a cup of water. It was the first time I'd looked at her properly and I was quite taken by her beauty. She was blond and probably between 20 and 25 years old, wearing the staff uniform of a blue t-shirt and white shorts. Her nametag read "Sylvie".

I took the proffered cup and drank a few sips. "Thank you. I already feel a bit better."

"Have you had anything else to drink?"

"Not since about 4 o'clock."

"You're probably dehydrated. Finish this and I'll get you another cup."

I drank the remainder and watched her shapely bottom as she walked away to get me a refill. She looked just as good on the way back and after drinking the second cup I felt fully restored. "Thank you so much, I'm OK now."

She smiled and said "Good, my name's Sylvie. Where are you from?"

"I'm from London."

"Are you on holiday?"

"No, I had a meeting in the hotel and came for a swim when it was over."

"I see, well I better get back to work, take care of yourself and make sure to drink more!"

She started to leave and I wanted to prolong the conversation so I blurted out "Can I ask you as question?"

"Of course."

"Um, I wanted to visit the sauna but it's different to the UK!"

She laughed and said "Yes, the saunas here are mixed and nudist."

I blushed and said "I discovered that... but... um... could you explain the rules."

"Of course, if you want we can go there and I can show you around and explain everything."

My heart was pounding as I imagined her taking me there and both of us stripping off our clothes. I blushed and she must have noticed my hesitation as she said "Don't worry, you don't have to be naked for me to show you around, you can just wrap your towel around your waist."

"OK."

I stood and let her lead the way. We passed through the turnstile again and went up the stairs. On the landing she said "On the right side is the ladies only sauna. There is a steam room and one sauna." She indicated the door I had used previously and said "This is the mixed section, it has a steam room and four different types of saunas, a cold dipping pool a few relaxation areas and an outside terrace for sunbathing."

She opened the door and stepped inside. There were a few men and women in various stages of undress and I did my best to keep my eyes focused on my guide. She greeted them and then turned to me and said "Down the passage here are the toilets and a staff room. The boxes here can be used to store your stuff and the hooks are for towels and swimwear."

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers