Taming of Fear Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
467 Followers

While looking over at her I noticed that the guy on the bench above had sat up. He was trying to hide the fact that he was checking out the beauty lying below him. I couldn't blame him and for some strange reason felt aroused watching him look at what I now considered was my girlfriend. He was probably in his early thirties and from my vantage point I could see directly between his legs. His penis was uncircumcised and quite small.

I watched in amusement as he turned his head from side to side and up and down as if he were relieving a stiff neck but his eyes were always focused on Sylvie's body. He seemed to be getting quite restless and I noticed his penis was getting somewhat bigger and that I could now see the tip protruding from a tight looking foreskin. He's getting excited and his excitement was exciting me!

When Sylvie suddenly opened her eyes, he froze and stared into space. She sat up, looked over and saw the empty bench below mine. Deciding to join me she leaned forward and kind of crawled to the end of her bench. I watched as her nipples wobbled slightly at the ends of her tiny breasts. The guy on the bench above had resumed his watching and was treated to a fantastic view of her arse and more. I glanced at his lap and could now see his fully exposed glans. He was so turned on by my girl that he was getting an erection!

My own cock swelled in sympathy and I felt it begin to lift itself. I quickly raised my legs and bent my knees again to hide it. The other guy had a similar idea and as Sylvie walked towards me he moved into a kind of yoga position effectively hiding his boner.

As she arranged her towel on the bench beneath mine and I was treated to another amazing view of her body. Once she lay flat on her towel I stared at the ceiling again and waited for things to calm down. The heat was helping and soon enough I was able to lower my legs.

Our voyeur decided to leave and I could see he'd also managed to regain control as he made his way out. After another 10 minutes I'd had enough and sat up. Sylvie did the same and we soon left the sauna. Outside I could see that we were both flushed and I was glad to take deep breaths of fresh air. We crossed the hallway and went up the stairs without bothering to cover ourselves. The cool spray of the shower and the dip in the ice pool did the trick and I was feeling totally refreshed again.

"Let's have a drink then go outside" suggested Sylvie.

We went to get a tea and followed it up with a lot of water. When our thirst was quenched we walked up to the sun terrace. It was quite crowded but most people chose to lay in the direct sunlight and we were lucky to find two vacant sun loungers in the shade. After making ourselves comfortable I said to Sylvie "Did you notice the guy above you in the sauna?"

She gave me a puzzled look "You mean you?"

"NO! I mean before you moved next to me."

"No, what about him?"

"You got him excited!"

She looked very surprised "No! Really? When?"

"Well, I was looking at you and I noticed him checking you out when you were lying there with your eyes closed. Then he sat up and really took a good look, that's when I could see he was getting excited."

"Are you sure it was because of me?"

"Yes, he was only looking at you and really got going when you moved to my side. You gave him a hell of a view of your behind!"

She blushed and said "I didn't notice him at all but I did notice you getting a bit excited when I came over."

"Um, yes, I admit it. The reason I noticed him was because I was also watching you and that always gets me going."

I checked my watch and it was already coming up to 3 o'clock. Our time would soon be up and I didn't want it to end. "It's already almost 3 o'clock and there's still so much I want to say to you. I don't want this day to end!"

She smiled at me and then her expression change to a frown. I followed her line of sight and could see her brother approaching. This time he was also naked and wasn't alone. I of course checked out his equipment and was somehow relieved to see that in its flaccid state he was smaller than me. I didn't know why Sylvie had frowned but things became clearer when I looked the girl he was with.

I suppose some people would consider her a stunner, but from my point of view she didn't hold a card to Sylvie. She had a very curvy figure and large breasts that seemed somehow out of proportion with the rest of her body and hardly moved as she walked. Were they perhaps fake? Her areolas were large with only tiny nipples in their centre. She was holding on to Simon's hand and I guessed she was his girlfriend. As they got closer I could see that she had quite heavy makeup, pouty lips and what I again guessed to be fake eyelashes.

We said hello to each other and then the girl started speaking to Sylvie in the local dialect. I zoned out and thought about the day so far. Here I was on my first date ever. I was lying outside in public next to a beautiful girl. We were both stark naked and now her brother and his girlfriend had joined us and they were both also naked! I'm not sure about you, but I'd say that was quite remarkable!

Hearing Sylvie say "Paul!" brought me back to earth and I said "Yes, sorry, what?"

"I said, do you want to join Simon and Petra for a sauna?"

I wasn't sure what the right answer was but judging by the frown I'd seen earlier I made a judgement call and said "No, I think I've had enough for today, but you can go it you want."

"No, no, I'll keep you company." With that she turned back to our visitors and jabbered something incomprehensible again. The two of them turned around and walked away.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She's Simon's girlfriend. She also works here but I don't like her very much."

"I could tell that's why I said I don't want to join them."

She smiled and said "Well done, you're very perceptive. But I'm sure you would have liked to see more of her!"

"Not really, she looks a bit fake to me."

Laughing, Sylvie said "Yes, I'm not sure which parts of her are real but I do know she's quite nasty. Whenever we're alone together she makes comments about my breasts and tells me I should get implants."

"What a bitch! Why the hell does your brother go out with her?"

"Come on, didn't you see her body!"

"Yes, but it really didn't appeal to me. Please say you'll never get implants?"

"I considered it the past but decided they weren't for me."

"What a relief!"

Checking my watch again I decided I had to start telling her how I felt or it would be too late. "Sylvie, can I speak to you seriously?"

"Of course."

"Well, I know it's quick and everything but I really like you and probably even love you. I don't want to leave without you knowing that and I'd like to ask if you'd consider being my girlfriend?"

Before she could reply I continued "I know it won't be easy with the distance and everything but please just think about it. If you agree I could try to get some time off and come and visit you or maybe you want to come to London for a bit."

She looked into my eyes and I nervously waited for her reply. After an agonizingly long pause she said "Paul, things have moved very quickly, we only just met yesterday."

My heart sank and I felt a deep sadness wash over me. Was this going to be my first date and my first break up rolled into one?

She continued, "I feel a special connection with you and really want to get to know you properly. So the answer to your question is YES, I will be your girlfriend!"

I was elated and wanted to jump up and announce to the world that she was mine! Instead I smiled and said "I thought you were going to say no! Can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering she leaned over and we kissed.

I was flying high, "You know, maybe things will be easier than we think. If my company gets the contract here I would have to come over for quite a long time to help install and configure the system."

"That would be great! Even if it doesn't happen, London's not so far, we could even sometimes meet on weekends and during holidays."

"You're right and even having a long distance girlfriend is much better than what I've had so far!"

She laughed and said "For me too, but we better go now."

We stood up and this time I held her hand as we walked back inside. When we got to our swimwear she said "We don't need to put these on, we can just go wrapped in our towels."

I was happy to hear that as putting on the clammy and cold swimwear wasn't at all appealing. We took our gear and left the sauna. At the changing room Sylvie asked "My locker is 276, where did you put your things?"

"What a coincidence! Mine's 280!"

Both laughing we walked the short distance to the lockers and removed our belongings. I was about to do the "Swiss" thing and drop my towel when Sylvie surprisingly stepped into a cubicle! "Come in here!" she said.

I stepped inside and she immediately locked the door and started kissing me. Our towels dropped to the floor and our naked bodies were crushed together as we held each other tightly. My cock grew rapidly and I felt Sylvie reach down and hold it while gently rubbing its tip across her smooth and soft skin. It felt fabulous and it soon began leaving streaks of pre-cum in its wake. She seemed to like this and then suddenly dropped to her knees taking just the tip into her mouth.

I groaned loudly and when I felt her suck me deeper and her tongue begin to caress my glans it was all too much. "Wait, stop, uuuugh, I'm going to come!"

I expected her to release me but she did no such thing, in fact the opposite was true and she took more of me into her mouth. "Sylvie!" I shouted as I felt my semen explode and flood her mouth. She looked quite surprised by the volume but managed to keep it all inside and after releasing me swallowed and licked her lips. I stood in astounded silence as she got up and kissed me. I could taste my semen but I didn't care. After she released me she said "I've always wanted to try that!"

"Um, me too!" was my feeble answer.

She laughed and said, "Quickly now we have to get dressed!"

I was still in shock and moved robotically as I pulled on my clothes and shoes. She took my hand and led me to the exit where I deposited my wristband. She was able to exit just by scanning and we were soon heading back to the hotel. At the reception I gave back the towels and retrieved my suitcase. I opened it and stuffed my still wet swimsuit inside.

We held hands and talked in the lobby while waiting for my taxi to arrive. Luckily remembering to swap contact information before our time was up. All too soon I was hugging and kissing the first girl I've loved. We both had tears in our eyes as we waved goodbye to each other.

The drive to the airport was uneventful and I was lost in my thoughts. At the airport everything went smoothly and I was soon aboard the small plane heading to London city airport. During the short flight I thought about everything that had happened during this two day trip. OK, I was still technically a virgin but I'd progressed far beyond my wildest dreams. I could hardly wait for my next meeting with Sylvie!

To be continued...?

shygeek
shygeek
467 Followers