Taming of Fear Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move! Don't stop"

I pulled back slowly until I was almost out and then pushed forwards again quickly. She gasped and I looked at her beautiful face. He eyes were closed and her mouth was open as I repeatedly pulled out and pushed forward.

"Oh yes, mine, all mine." She moaned.

I decided to step things up and pushed her legs together. Her channel became even tighter and the feeling of pleasure intensified for both of us. "Yes, oh yes, I'm going to come!" she cried.

I was also getting close and her pussy began to grip my cock even more tightly. It felt like a fist clasping and I wanted to get even deeper so pushed her legs forwards towards her chest. This movement caused her buttocks to lift and I was able to penetrate even further. She began to scream and spasm as my tight testicles slapped against her anus each time I bottomed out. After a few more strokes I felt a gush of liquid spray my abdomen and this pushed me over the edge. I howled and thrust as deeply as I could before releasing a flood of semen within her.

I released her legs and they loosely flopped to her sides as I began to withdraw my softening penis. It was glistening, coated with our combined fluids and when I pulled the head out I could see a pool forming in her gaping entrance. I dropped to my knees and placed my mouth on her, pushing my tongue far inside and licking and sucking as I did so.

I could hear Sylvie groan and her hands pulled my head even closer as I drank our juices. Her body jerked again as another small orgasm hit. I raised my face and she smiled down at me and said "Come here!"

I crawled up over her body noticing how red and hard her nipples still looked. She held my head and kissed me then began to lap the remaining juices off my face like a cat drinking from a bowl of milk.

"That was amazing! I think we might have to be naked with your family more often if this is the result! I said jokingly.

She stopped and held my face between her hands as she looked into my eyes and said "I'm sorry about that."

"Sorry about what? It was hot as hell!"

"You're not upset?"

"Not at all! I'll never get upset with whatever turns you on - as long as we reap the benefits together of course!

"I don't know why it got me so excited, maybe because I've always felt inadequate around them and now I finally have something they don't."

"Could be."

"Can I ask you something? Please be honest."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Do you think my sister is more beautiful than me?"

"You're both equally beautiful girls. One is not better than the other! But I can tell you that I'm pretty sure I would never have hooked up with her."

"Why not?"

"We're totally different. She's more of a flirty party girl that likes to dance, go out and shop. All things I hate! You on the other hand are just perfect."

She smiled and kissed me. We lay cuddling until the ringing of my phone interrupted.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up.

"Hi Paul, it's Chris."

"Hi, what's up?"

"Sorry for calling on Sunday but I wanted to let you know we're arriving on Tuesday."

I sat up "We?"

"Yeah, Jackie's going to join me and when I'm done with work we'll take a few days off to look around."

"I see. Have you already booked the hotel?"

"No, not yet. I was thinking we could maybe just stay at your place?"

"Um, I suppose so. Yeah."

"Great. The flight arrives at around lunchtime and we'll just take a taxi to your place. I'll be meeting Kessler at the IPX headquarters in Zurich on Wednesday and then spend the day with you on Thursday, Friday to Monday I'm free."

"OK. Do you already have any other plans?"

"Not really. I was thinking we could visit the spa you mentioned on Tuesday afternoon. It should be a good way to relax after the journey."

"Um, yeah, sure. So Jackie also wants to go?"

"Of course! Mind you, I didn't mention the nudity when I told her about it, I thought it might be a nice surprise!"

"You're such an arse!"

He laughed and said "You know me so well! See you." Before hanging up.

I replaced the handset and Sylvie asked "What was that all about?"

"That was Chris, he's coming on Tuesday with his girlfriend Jackie. They want to stay here instead of at a hotel."

"You can stay at my place then it won't be so crowded!"

"Thanks! He's got two days of work and then they want to take a short holiday."

"Why did you call him an arse?"

"Oh, he wants to go to the spa on Tuesday afternoon."

"I see, but what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing really, but he wants us to join them and he didn't tell Jackie about the nudity. He thinks it'll be a nice surprise for her."

"Ah, now I get it! What's this Jackie like? Do you think she'll be OK with it?"

"Jackie's nice. I haven't really spent enough time with her to say much more and I've got no clue if she'll be comfortable with being naked. I've always been a bit surprised that she and Chris are a couple because they're so different. Chris comes across as an arrogant loud mouth although deep down he's actually a good guy. Jackie seems far quieter."

"Well sometimes opposites attract!"

"I'm not even sure how I feel about us being naked with Chris around, he can be a real jerk sometimes."

"Well don't worry about it, you've been naked with my whole family and survived. There can't be anything worse than that!"

I laughed, "I can think of something much worse than that - being naked with my whole family!"

***

Tuesday was soon upon us and a colleague at IPX offered to drive me to the airport and pick up Chris and Jackie. I gratefully accepted and we arrived just as their flight landed. I watch the small turboprop as it taxied to the gate and fifteen minutes later Jackie and Chris emerged. "Hi mate" said Chris. Jackie smiled and hugged me saying "You're looking great Paul! Have you been working out?"

"Um thanks. Not really, but I do a lot of swimming and cycling."

"That must be it then! It looks so lovely here. I've never been to Switzerland and I'm so excited!"

"OK, OK, enough chit chat you two. Lets get going, have you got a taxi ready?"

"No need, someone from IPX is waiting for us in the car park."

"Super, lead the way".

I took Jackie's case and headed for the car. When we got to my home, I pointed out my building and gave Chris the spare key to the flat. "I've got to get back to work. I'll be back around 5 o'clock and then we can go to the waterpark if you feel like it."

"Sure, we'll have a rest and see you then."

During the drive to work I called Sylvie and told her that Chris and Jackie were at my place and that we planned to head to the waterpark at around 5 o'clock.

"OK, do you want me to meet you there?"

"That's probably easiest."

I wanted to warn her again about Chris but I couldn't do it while my IPX colleague was within earshot. For the rest of the afternoon I was a bit distracted by my worries about his behaviour and wasn't very productive. I left work and arrived home at 5 o'clock as promised. Deciding not to use my key in case they weren't ready, I rang the doorbell. Chris opened the door wearing just a pair of shorts. He looked pale and had gained weight, now sporting a beer belly I'd never seen before.

"Ah, the man of the hour! I think we're paying you too much, this place is great!" he said.

"Yeah, I like it a lot."

"Jackie's out on the balcony enjoying the sun."

Chris was already walking away as I said "Have you told her about the nudity yet?"

"No and don't you say a word! I told you I want it to be a surprise."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Just keep quite OK."

I dropped the subject and followed him outside.

Jackie was sitting in the sun and smiled as she saw me. "I'm jealous of you Paul. This place is fantastic."

I nodded and smiled as I looked at her. I've never seen Jackie wearing anything other than clothes before and was quite surprised to see her in just a small white bikini.

Chris had told me that her father was African and her mother Asian. The result of her mixed parentage was clearly visible and she seemed to have inherited the best traits of both races. Her skin was a golden toffee colour and her long straight black hair hung down to her waist. Her slightly Asian looking dark eyes and pouting lips rounded of her very attractive face.

Before I had a chance to look at her other attributes Chris said "So what's the plan?"

"Um, like I said we could go to the waterpark now if you feel like it?"

"Sure, let's do it. What about your girl?"

"Um, we'll meet Sylvie there."

"OK, lets go. What do we need to bring along?"

"Just a swimsuit and some towels, a big one for the sauna is best. I'll get my stuff from Sylvie's flat and meet you downstairs in 10 minutes. We can take a bus from the stop just up the road."

I went across the street and put my things into my backpack and then waited for Chris and Jackie to join me. As we walked to the bus station Jackie said "So tell me about this waterpark and spa Paul, Chris told me you met Sylvie there."

"Um, yeah. It's a nice place, there are lots of pools and slides and the whole complex is attached to a shopping centre and multiplex cinema." I hoped this would satisfy her curiosity as I didn't want to deceive her about the spa.

We arrived at the bus station and bought tickets from the machine. It was only a few minutes until the next bus arrived. As we left the station, Jackie asked the question I'd been dreading. "So what about the spa, tell me about it."

I looked at Chris and as I was about to answer he said "Give it a rest Jackie, we're going to be there in a couple of minutes and you'll see for yourself." I was relieved Chris had interjected but felt a bit sorry for Jackie as I could see she was hurt by his abrupt manner.

He ignored her and said "Tell me about how things are going at IPX."

"Well everything's great so I don't think you have to worry about the meeting. We've had the usual small issues but so far nothing we couldn't handle. Actually, we're a few days ahead of schedule!"

"So that's the truth, no bullshit?"

"Of course it's true, why would I lie about it to you."

"Just checking, don't be so sensitive. I just don't want to look like a fool if Kessler springs something unexpected on me tomorrow."

"There is nothing he could spring on you!"

"Ok, ok, if you say so."

I'd had enough of this conversation and was glad that we were at our stop. We got out and I gave Sylvie a quick call. She was already waiting at the entrance to the waterpark so we went directly there.

When she saw me coming Sylvie waved and Chris nudged me in the ribs saying "Bloody hell, the looks even better in the flesh! Still can't imagine how you hooked that fish."

I saw a flash of anger pass over Jackie's face and wondered how things would progress. Chris was being more obnoxious than usual and I hoped he'd tone it down a bit.

When we got to the entrance I introduced Sylvie and went to buy tickets for Jackie and Chris. I handed them their wristbands and we went through the turnstiles. Sylvie and Jackie already seemed to have hit it off and were chatting together. As we walked to the changing room Chris whispered "I can't wait to see her naked!"

I'd had enough of his childish behaviour and said "Look Chris, if you're going to act like some horny teenager I don't think it's a good idea for us to join you. Everyone here knows Sylvie and me and I don't want us to be embarrassed by you. The spa is a place to relax and people treat each other with respect, if you can't handle that just forget it."

He looked at me in shock and I realised that it was the first time I'd spoken to him like that. His face turned red and I could see he was angry but I didn't care. I turned to the girls and said "What's the plan? Do you want to swim first or go to the spa?"

Sylvie said "I just asked Jackie and we'd prefer to swim first."

"Great. We can change in the cubicles here and stow our gear in the lockers."

It was empty and I was glad that Jackie wasn't confronted with people getting changed around the lockers. I took Sylvie's hand and entered a cubicle. Once inside she gave me a puzzled look and said "What's wrong, you look upset?"

"It's Chris. He's behaving like an idiot and I don't want him to upset or embarrass you."

"Don't worry about it. I've handled guys like him before and if anyone ends up embarrassed it'll be him."

I smiled at her and said "You might be right, I know he's never been naked in public before!"

She smiled and said "Jackie seems really nice, I think it's mean to keep the nudity a secret from her."

"I agree, maybe you should warn her and then she can decide if she wants to join us or not."

We got undressed and put on our swimwear. I realised it was the first time we'd actually used a cubicle to get changed! Jackie and Chris joined us soon after and I was surprised to see they'd used separate cubicles. We stowed our belongings in the lockers and headed down to the pools.

I took the opportunity to look at the two of them as we walked. Jackie was wearing the same white bikini as before, her breasts didn't seem very large and I couldn't make out her nipples through the padded top. Her arse and legs looked spectacular and I loved the contrast of the white suit against her dark skin. Looking at Chris, all I thought was that he'd really let things go.

We spent over an hour trying the various pools and slides and everyone had a great time. Chris had calmed down a bit and although I'd caught him ogling Sylvie a few times he'd generally been a gentleman. I hadn't noticed Sylvie speaking to Jackie about the spa but they'd had ample opportunity when Chris and I went on some of the more violent rides.

As we were soaking in one of the outdoor pools Sylvie said "Are you guys ready to try the saunas now?"

Jackie spoke up first and said "Yes, I've had enough action and could do with some relaxation!"

I felt a nervous excitement at the thought of what would happen next. I was keen to see Jackie and Sylvie naked together and even the thought of Chris seeing Sylvie turned me on.

Sylvie and I led the way and we were soon standing before the sauna entrance. Chris seemed slightly uneasy now and despite trying to look confident, couldn't quite pull it off. Sylvie opened the door and indicated we should enter. I let Jackie and Chris go ahead and as I walked past Sylvie she smiled and winked at me. I wondered what she was up to!

It was almost 7 o'clock and the sauna was not that busy. Sylvie said "We get undressed here and you can put your stuff into the cubbyholes."

She didn't hesitate and after hanging her towel on a hook began to remove her swimsuit. I did the same and we were both soon standing naked waiting. To my surprise, Jackie looked quite relaxed and casually hung her towel. She first unhooked her top and placed it into a cubicle before pulling down her pants. I must admit I enjoyed watching her bend over and was very impressed by her naked bottom. After putting away her pants, she turned around and faced us.

As expected, her breasts were quite small. They were topped by a set of very dark brown nipples that seemed to be erect, not as big as Sylvie's but very nice nevertheless. Her pubic hair was totally shaved and she had one of those pussies that was just a crack without any visible external lips. All in all a very beautiful girl. I noticed her give Sylvie and I a quick once over before turning to Chris and saying, "What are you waiting for?"

We were all looking at him now and I could see he was extremely uncomfortable. Red faced and sweating profusely, his "surprise" for Jackie had backfired and he was the one facing an embarrassing situation.

I couldn't resist and said "Come on Chris, don't tell me you're going to chicken out?"

His face got even redder and I was almost afraid he'd collapse or have a heart attack. He mumbled something incoherent and headed for the exit. As he rushed out the door, I said "I better go and check on him."

I took my towel and wrapped it around before following him outside. I found him sitting on a chair and breathing deeply in the area between the mixed and ladies saunas. "Are you OK?" I asked.

He looked at me and said "I can't do this!"

"What's wrong?"

"I thought Jackie would chicken out and I'd just follow her out!"

"What? You bastard! You mean you were just planning to look at Sylvie and me naked then bugger off?"

"It was just a joke."

I was disgusted and said "Well, you can sit here alone or grow a pair and join us. I'm not going to hang around here holding your hand."

With that I stood up and went back into the sauna. Sylvie and Jackie were talking together and after hanging up my towel I joined them.

"What's going on?" asked Jackie.

"The bastard didn't plan to get undressed at all. He just wanted to see Sylvie and me naked and humiliate you. He thought you'd run off and he'd follow you."

Jackie said "Well it serves him right. Thank god you warned me Sylvie, otherwise it might have actually happened like that!"

Sylvie asked "So what shall we do now?"

"Well, since we're already naked I say we go and enjoy the saunas and let him wait." said Jackie.

Sylvie and I agreed and we spent almost two hours relaxing together naked. We got to know Jackie rather well and she admitted that her relationship with Chris had been getting more difficult recently. It was the first time Jackie had been naked in public and in fact she'd suffered from similar insecurities as Sylvie and I. She'd been teased and bullied about her race and small breasts during her teenage years and Chris was her first boyfriend.

As we lay on sun chairs up on the terrace Jackie began to tell us about Chris "He's overworked and overstressed and it's taking its toll. I was hoping he'd relax a bit while we were here but it doesn't look promising so far. Chris acts all confident and arrogant but in reality he's actually very insecure."

I was surprised, "Really? I've known him so long and would never have guessed."

"He's an expert at hiding it but it's also one of the reasons he's so stressed all the time."

"I'm starting to feel bad about leaving him alone. Do you think I should get him?" I asked.

"I doubt he'll come up here naked."

"He can stay wrapped in a towel if he wants."

"Oh! OK, then maybe it's worth a try."

I went down to the sauna entrance hall, wrapped my towel around my waist and stepped outside. Chris was no longer sitting there, which wasn't surprising. I decided to check the bistro and found him sitting and drinking coffee.

"Hey Chris!"

He looked up "Yeah?"

"Why don't you come and join us? It's beautiful up on the terrace."

"No way am I getting naked."

"You can stay wrapped in a towel if you want."

His eyes narrowed "You mean to tell me that I could have kept my trunks on and just stayed in a towel?"

"No, you have to strip off the trunks but you can keep the towel."

"Hmmm. So has Jackie been wrapped in a towel?"

"No, she's been naked just like Sylvie and I. She's really relaxed about it and said it's been a liberating experience for her."

"So you've been up there for hours perving over my girl and swinging your big cock around?"

I stood up and turned to go "If you're going to behave like this again just piss off."

"Wait! I'm sorry." he called after me as he stood.

I stopped and waited.

"Look, it's just..."

"What?"

"I can't... I um..."

"Spit it out man?"

"I don't want anyone to see me naked."

"I understand. I was like that my whole life until I came here - you know that."

"Yeah, but I just saw you naked before and if I looked like you I would like showing myself!"

"What are you talking about? I'm still a scrawny geek even if I'm in better shape than before!"

"I mean your equipment."