Taming of Fear Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really, it was your photo albums that got us rather excited."

He laughed and took a look at Sylvie as she put down her tray. "Which ones did you show them Claudia?"

"Oh, just the first one from before we were married then the one with Marcel's photos."

"Ah, I can understand your arousal, that's one of my favourites!" he said.

"They'd like some similar pictures, maybe you could take a few?"

I looked at Edgar in surprise and Edgar said "I got a few lessons from Marcel, he's the photographer that took the photos you liked. I'm still an amateur but I learned a lot."

"Don't be so modest darling, your photos are just as good as his!"

"I wouldn't go that far but you can see some of my photos in the other albums. If you think they're good enough, I'd be more than happy to take some of you."

I looked at Sylvie and she smiled and nodded before saying "That would be fantastic Edgar, thank you. I think we'd be far more relaxed having someone we know and trust doing it."

Edgar looked very happy at her comment and my penis twitched at the thought of him watching and recording every detail as Sylvie and I made love. Edgar placed meat, chicken and sausages over the glowing coals and I helped the ladies unload all the other dishes. The meal was wonderful and no topic was taboo as we ate. Sylvie recounted the story of how we met and a few of our naked escapades. Claudia and Edgar loved our stories and told a few of their own. It was a very relaxed and open conversation and we felt much closer to them by the time desert was served.

"Have you ever swapped with other couples?" asked Claudia.

I let Sylvie recount the stories of our experiences with others and, when she was done, Claudia asked "So you'd have nothing against getting intimate with Edgar and me?"

Sylvie looked at me and I nodded my ascent, she smiled and said "Absolutely not."

Edgar said "Are you sure? I mean, you're both young and beautiful and speaking for myself, I'm old and decrepit!"

"Nonsense, you're still a very attractive man and Claudia is beautiful!" replied Sylvie.

Edgar looked at me and said "You really wouldn't mind seeing me with Sylvie?"

"Not at all! I love seeing you look at her and the thought of being able to watch you touch and make love to her drives me crazy."

Claudia suddenly bent over and looked under the table. She emerged a few seconds later with a big smile on her face and said "He's speaking the truth Edgar, take a look!"

Edgar did the same and this time I spread my legs slightly to make sure he could see how aroused I was, just from imagining what they were proposing. Edgar sat up with a big smile on his face, "Wonderful!" was all he said.

Sylvie laughed and leaning over gave me a kiss, whispering "I love you Paul".

I cleared my throat and said "We actually have some news, I proposed to Sylvie last night and to my delight she accepted. We know we're soulmates and nothing will ever separate us."

Sylvie got rather emotional and was wiping tears from her eyes as they congratulated us. Claudia said "You remind me so much of us. When we first got together everyone was shocked and said it wouldn't last, but now more than twenty years later we're still in love as much as we were then. I'm sure that our lifestyle and attitude to nudity and sex has helped keep our relationship so strong."

Edgar nodded and said "You're both on the right track already. As you can imagine, I'm no longer able to please Claudia in quite the same way as when I was younger. It's not a problem for us because, for me, being with her when she's with another is just as fulfilling. I know I'm the only one in her heart and the rest is just physical pleasure."

Sylvie and I held each other and Claudia and Edgar did the same. It was a poignant moment which ended when Edgar said "I suggest that Claudia and I will clean up the dishes while you two look at some of the photos I've taken."

"That sounds wonderful but we'll help with cleaning up!" said Sylvie.

"Nonsense, you're our guests and I won't hear another word about helping!" Claudia said as she stood up and walked to the table with the Albums. She pulled out one with a red cover and handed it to Sylvie, "Go and relax on the sun loungers and we'll join you as soon as we're finished."

It was clear she wouldn't accept our help so we did as she asked. Sylvie and I shared a single lounger and I was snuggled up tightly against her as she opened the album. The pictures were more recent as Claudia was a bit older and cleanly shaved. As she had said, the quality of the images was on par with the professional photos and I was impressed by Edgar's skills.

"He's really good, can you imagine having photos like this of us!" I said to Sylvie.

"Yes, and I can't wait" she said as she turned to the next page.

"OMG!" she gasped. The next picture showed Claudia with a slightly younger couple, she was sucking the man's penis while straddling the woman. The next few pages showed the three of them in various positions and then there was an interesting shot with Claudia bent over the woman with the man's penis penetrating her from behind. What made this picture different was that she was sucking another penis at the same time. Judging by angle, it looked like Edgar was both staring in the shot and taking it! I made a mental note to ask how he'd achieved this.

As Sylvie turned page after page, each image got us more and more excited. I was barely able to stop myself taking her. The other woman in the pictures was also blond, slim, with slightly larger breasts. She looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't imagine how I could know her. "Wow" was all I could say seeing next photo. Edgar was on his back, his huge cock firmly embedded in Claudia's or the other woman's pussy (we couldn't be sure!) as she lay on top of him. The other man's thinner cock was penetrating her anus at the same time!

We both stared at the image and I was trying to imagine what this must feel like. It went beyond being watched or watching as I was sure I'd actually be able to feel another man's penis as it moved inside Sylvie!

"What do you think of that?" Edgar's voice suddenly asked. We were both jumped as we hadn't heard anyone approaching. Claudia and Edgar were standing behind us holding hands and smiling.

"Um, ah, it looks amazing!" I managed to murmur.

"What about you dear? I can tell you it's a feeling quite unlike anything you can imagine!" said Claudia.

Sylvie blushed slightly as she said "I'd like to try it sometime, we've had anal sex before and really enjoyed it."

"Then you're already halfway there!" laughed Claudia as she and Edgar sat next to each other on the neighbouring sun lounger.

"Tell me what you think of Edgar's photographic abilities."

"You're every bit as good as the professional, and I'm not just saying that!" I blurted out.

He smiled and seemed please at my praise. "How did you do the shot of all four of you?"

"Ah, there are a few like that, I use a remote control timer and a tripod unless there is someone else to take the picture."

I nodded in understanding as Claudia reached over and took the album from Sylvie's hands saying, "enough photos, let's do something together."

I liked the sound of that idea and held Sylvie tightly. Now that the album was gone I could see visible signs of her excitement as the wetness between her legs glistened in the sunlight. With her hands free, Sylvie took hold of my throbbing, somewhat alarmingly red, penis and gently stroked it. Claudia watched her and then reached between her husband's legs and began to caress his still flaccid organ. We watched with interest as her touch showed an effect and his penis began to swell, quickly growing to impressive proportions.

Once fully erect, his penis was at least 3 or 4cm longer than mine and slightly thicker. While still imposing, it didn't look quite as large as in the photos and I wondered if this was an effect of close up photography or just age related shrinkage. The two ladies continued caressing our cocks and I groaned, struggling to contain myself after being continually aroused. Somewhat to my relief, Claudia suddenly released her husband and stood up. I could see her thighs were moist and that she was almost as aroused as Sylvie. "Have you ever made love on grass?" she asked.

We both shook our heads. "Come on, let's go into the garden." She took Sylvie's hand and pulled her up before walking towards the lawn. The two of them were whispering to each other and I wondered what they were planning. Edgar and I looked at each other and he shrugged before standing up. I did the same and we followed the enticing backsides of our partners with our stiff appendages bobbing before us. In contrast to my peeled and curved shaft, which stuck out almost parallel to the ground, his penis was straight and almost vertical, the tip of his glans just peeking out from the long foreskin that was covering it.

I realised he'd been comparing our organs as well when he said "We're built quite differently, which is quite advantageous when pleasing a woman together."

I swallowed as I thought about his words and imagined his shaft buried in Sylvie's pussy from below as I slid my own into her arse. I gulped and replied "I can imagine that's true."

He must have sensed some nervousness in my reply and placed his hand on my shoulder before saying "Don't worry, we're not going to do anything you both don't want to do, it's always best when things just occur naturally."

I nodded as the ladies stopped in the centre of the lawn. They turned towards us and Claudia said "Oh, Sylvie, our two boys are ready to go! Don't you just love to see a man with an erection?"

Sylvie laughed and nodded as Claudia lay down on her back with her feet facing the lake before she spread her legs widely. To my surprise and delight, Sylvie immediately went onto her knees behind Claudia's head and then crawled over her supine body. They must have planned this during the walk down and I watched as she lowered her glistening pussy over Claudia's face. It was wonderful to watch as Claudia's tongue emerged and flicked over the pink lips that were now open and shaped like butterfly wings.

Noticing movement on my right I looked over to find Edgar gently stroking his foreskin backwards and forwards over his glistening glans. I wondered how this felt and wished I'd had the opportunity to experience it myself. My attention returned to the ladies as they both groaned in pleasure. Sylvie's head was bent down between Claudia's legs and I could only imagine what she was doing to her.

I was content to watch this all day but Edgar seemed impatient and moved forward towards his wife's feet. He sank to his knees and watched closely as Sylvie continued to pleasure her orally. She must have been doing a really good job as Claudia was moaning and writhing beneath her and couldn't return the favour. Edgar shuffled forward, pushing his penis down and rolling his foreskin back as it got closer and closer to Sylvie's face and his wife's pussy.

I groaned as his cock disappeared from my sight and I knew it must now be pushing its way past Sylvie's face. Claudia's eyes widened and she cried out "Yes, oh yes!" Her legs shot into the air and I knew Sylvie was being treated to a front row seat as Edgar's cock penetrated his wife. Sylvie lifted her head only slightly to give him more room and I could imagine his cock brushing against her face as it slid past. I was sure she'd be using her tongue to tease Claudia's clitoris and maybe even taste Edgar's shaft as it pumped in and out.

I couldn't remain idle any longer and closed the gap to Claudia and Sylvie. I sank to my knees and took hold of Sylvie's ass cheeks. The firm flesh felt hot and slippery beneath my hands as I pulled them apart gently to reveal her anal opening and her dripping pussy. My action caused a gush of creamy white fluid to drip onto Claudia's upturned face and open mouth, now was the time to join in. I moved forwards and my appendage slid over Claudia's face leaving a glistening trail of precum in its path.

Due to my downward curve, my glans pushed against Claudia's lower lip before continuing on over her chin. It felt great and when my balls touched her forehead I pulled back slightly, reached down and took hold of my shaft, lifting it until my tip nestled in Sylvie's hot opening. I pushed forwards and sank in a few centimetres. Sylvie's pussy was on fire and it felt like it was trying to pull me further as it clenched and unclenched. Before giving in to the delightful sensation I pulled all the way back until my juice coated glans dropped into Claudia's open mouth. I could feel her tongue tickling the sensitive underside of my tip as she licked it clean.

"Ohhhhh" she moaned as Edgar suddenly picked up the pace. I could feel the vibration of air as it was expelled and took the opportunity to re-insert myself into Sylvie's welcoming channel. This was quickly achieved and this time I let myself be pulled all the way in. She cried out in pleasure as I hit bottom and I could hear Claudia's scream, muffled by my balls as she hit her peak. It looked like they'd timed it well as Edgar began gasping and his body shook before he gave one last strong thrust, holding himself still as his balls emptied themselves into his wife.

I took this as my signal to get going and moving my hands to Sylvie's waist I began the rapid pumping motion I know she enjoys. My balls were dragged over Claudia's face and I hoped this wasn't too uncomfortable for her. Sylvie seemed far wetter than usual and the wet squishing sound that sometimes occurs during intercourse could clearly be heard. When she began to squeal, I lost control and started thrusting so strongly the wet sounds were soon accompanied by the slapping of flesh on flesh.

I was getting close and was relieved when she raised her head and screamed so loudly I was sure people on the lake would hear her. At the same time her pussy clamped down, making her unbelievably tight. Thanks to the abundant lubrication I could still continue thrusting but the increased stimulation pushed me over the edge quickly. I gasped loudly and held her tightly as I ejaculated into her with force, feeling my testicles compress and relax with each blast.

This had been one of the most intense orgasms of my life and it took me a while to recover. I was panting as I looked up and found Edgar looking at me with a big grin on his face. He was still in the same position as before and seemed to be waiting. I smiled back and also stayed in place. After a time, Sylvie raised her head and turned back to look at me. She was smiling and looking very satisfied and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Sylvie, watch!" said Edgar.

She turned to face him and then looked down as he slowly pulled back. I knew she'd be seeing his penis as it emerged from his wife, surely coated with their combined fluids. Her head dropped lower and Edgar's breath hitched slightly. Her pussy clenched my still stiff shaft and I felt myself throb in response. I decided to copy Edgar and slowly eased back. I instantly knew this was the right decision when Claudia moved slightly and I felt her tongue as it licked my balls before moving to my shaft. Looking down I was able to watch my penis as it emerged, coated by white viscous juices.

There was more on the underside and I could feel her lapping it up like a cat. At that moment Edgar pulled free and on its release, his still impressive erection slapped up against his belly before dropping slightly. Sylvie raised her head and to my surprise leant forwards taking him into her mouth. Her sudden movement caught me by surprise and my own penis was ejected from her pussy with a popping sound and followed by a gush of juices as it slapped down onto Claudia's face. She didn't seem to mind and greedily drank and licked as much of our emissions as she could.

Sylvie's pussy was still throbbing and with each contraction another gush of liquid was ejected. I pulled back further to open a clear passage between her pussy and Claudia's mouth. My future wife a beautiful picture as her head bobbed up and down on Edgar's penis in time with the pulsing of her pussy.

All too soon she slowed down and things came to an inevitable end when she released Edgar's glistening penis and carefully rolled off Claudia until she was resting on her back. Edgar sort of collapsed and I followed suit, leaving the four of us breathing deeply as we lay on the soft lawn staring at the blue sky. I wished we had a drone and could take an aerial shot, in fact, such footage of the entire event would have been fantastic.

My fantasies were interrupted by a voice calling, it sounded close by. Both Sylvie and I quickly sat up in fright but Claudia put our minds to rest, "Don't worry, just relax." She and Edgar also sat up and looked towards the lake. I did the same and saw two faces, which I recognised as those of Julia and Peter, peering over the wall. They waved and Claudia waved back, while shouting "Come on up!"

The two faces disappeared and I began to panic that I was still erect and wasn't sure if the kids from next door were over 18. Sylvie looked at me uncertainly, but since Edgar was also still sporting a partial erection and the two of them seemed relaxed about receiving unexpected visitors in this condition, I made no effort to hide myself. The two youngsters soon appeared, looking rather dishevelled but still wearing their swimsuits as they climbed the stairs onto the lawn.

When they got closer I could see that Peter's trunks were tented and his sister's red bikini panties had a dark patch at their centre, it seemed they'd seen enough of our lovemaking to get excited. Claudia and Edgar got to their feet and hugged the new arrivals. Sylvie and I also stood as we were introduced by our hosts. It felt strange shaking hands with them and I could see Peter eagerly eyeing Sylvie's crotch which I was sure was still dripping. My penis twitched at the thought and I heard a muted chuckle from Julia as Claudia said "Have you two been spying on us?"

They had the decency to blush as Peter said "I'm sorry Claudia, we didn't mean to. We were rowing past and saw you walking towards the lake so we headed for the shore. Then we couldn't see you so we got out and took a look over the wall..."

Claudia and Edgar laughed at their expressions and Claudia said "Oh don't look so worried, you're both adults now and I believe you didn't plan it! Anyway, I doubt you saw anything you haven't seen before."

Edgar said "Why don't you join us? We haven't seen you for such a long time."

They looked relieved and nodded their assent. "The four of us will quickly go for a wash in the lake, you can wait here or go up to the terrace."

Peter nodded but Julia said "I could also do with a wash, I'll come with you."

"Well then I'll come as well" he said.

Claudia led the way with Edgar and the six of us walked across the lawn. Julia walked at my side and Peter next to Sylvie. He didn't try to hide the fact that he was looking at her and it kept me at a high level of arousal. "So how old are you both?" asked Sylvie.

Peter replied "I just turned 18 a week ago."

Julia added "Me too, we're twins!"

We reached the stairs leading to the lake and were soon standing on the pebbled shore. Claudia took Edgar's hand and the two of them walked into the water. It looked romantic and I wanted to do the same with Sylvie. I reached for her hand but she was busy watching Peter trying to strip out of his trunks. It made interesting viewing as the further forwards he pulled them the larger the tent got until his engorged penis popped free. It was slightly smaller and thinner than mine but in truth there wasn't much of a difference as it stood horizontally, with an upward curve.