Taming Of The Shrew

Story Info
He tries to tame rude landlady, & gets tamed instead.
2.7k words
4.23
89.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chilly1
Chilly1
3 Followers

I am from a non English speaking country and so please don't mind my English. So here goes:

* * * * *

I feel man was made to give pleasure to a woman and one of the best ways to make a woman happy was to service her ass. This thought occurs to me whenever I see Jennifer May's beautiful ass. Nothing unusual except that she's is older to me - she being about 40 and me 24, she's my landlady and a shrew one at that. Mr. May had left her about 4 years back for a younger woman, whom he met, of all the places, in the underground tube.

Mrs. May, although sexy, was choleric in nature. Her behavior was most unpredictable. Everyone around feared her. Probably this was the reason for her hubby to elope. After his departure she became even more acrimonious. But I found her very sexy indeed. Her ass was her best asset - not firm but fleshy and kneadable. She wasn't a bit fat, but for a woman of her age she was having the best-rounded features. Her tits were big and juicy. I bet men would have left everything to get a piece of her, if not for her incensed behavior. I sometimes resented for having taken this room because of her acidic tongue. But with my allowance this was the cheapest and the closest room I could get near my college.

A number of times, the thought of changing the room appeared to me, but the distant prospect of bedding Mrs. May put all those thoughts to the back burner. I tried to get close to her by talking to her whenever she appeared calm, but usually left being scolded for one thing or another. A couple of times like this and my mind was made to possess her at whatever cost. But with all the tricks in the book seeming to fail, I finally posted my problem on an Internet community site for help in trying to get Mrs. May somehow to the bed. I wrote about all our encounters and the tricks that I had tried and the humiliation that I received. I prayed for some good response.

The e-mails dropped in by the lots. But most of them were aimed at telling me to leave Mrs. May alone and find anybody else. Oh, if only they had seen Mrs. May! One particular letter caught my attention. For it said that if I was serious and would go to any lengths, it could offer some instructions. I e-mailed back saying I was dying to bed Mrs. May and would do anything for that, come what may. I waited for the reply. The unnamed savior replied with instructions on how to get going.

"First try to attract her by showing your body as much as possible. Then make some slight overtures. Talk lovingly to her and get her to wind down as much as possible. Then make the kill. If she still turns you down, strip completely and act forcibly, but gently. This should get it done. Finally after everything, don't forget to give her one long deep kiss. E-mail back whether it works or not."

I planned out the event for the coming weekend. Although the forcing part made me a little nervous, but as I said I'd do anything for getting Mrs. May, I decided to take the chance. I prayed everything would go out fine.

Saturday came. I knew Mrs. May would be on the terrace tendering to her small terrace-garden. So I positioned myself out in the open yard as if repairing my vehicle. I had only my shorts and sneakers on. My whole body was glistening in the morning sunlight. I could see Mrs. May glancing at me from the terrace. Goal 1. Yes, it could work. After an hour or so of acting, I went inside the house when I couldn't spot Mrs. May on the terrace anymore. She was seated on the sofa reading some mag. I looked at her and said something about the weather being hot. She looked up at me and spat out "So what?" She was looking at my body, but immediately returned to her mag, may be as if not to get aroused. I went up the stairs to my room and knew for sure that Mrs. May's eyes would be following me now. Good work, I patted myself.

Evening came and I took downstairs a bottle of some old port wine. I found her in front of the telly. She was wearing a loose top and a knee-length skirt. I was really aroused by her sight and the thought of my plans to seduce her.

"Would you care for some wine Mrs. May? I am celebrating sorts of," I said.

"For what?" she snapped.

"Well, I've been selected as the college athletic team captain you see."

She just thought about for a while and before she could answer it I poured out a little and handed over the glass to her. She looked sharply at me and took the glass. She drank in some and felt somewhat strange. Well it had to be. The wine was very old and had become somewhat pungent and had a heady aroma now. Still she emptied the glass and kept it on the table. I again filled it and handed it over to her. She took it. Perhaps the wine was making her wind down.

"With your body, you surely deserve that," she said surprising me completely that she had spoken about my body. She fell silent and probably she felt she shouldn't have told that. I could not leave it like that and asked her whether she too played during her college days.

"Yes but I was in the swimming team." She started loosening down.

"Yup! Stamina sport. I bet you used to work out to keep in shape," I said filling her glass again.

"Yes but it was then. Now..." her voice trailed off.

"What about now. You still have a great body," I said.

She looked sharply into my eyes and quickly emptied the filled glass.

"What do you mean?" she snarled.

"I mean, even if you don't care about you body there are others who care about your lovely body," I said, the words dropping out of my mouth. I filled her glass again.

"What the bloody hell are you up to?" she growled.

"Mrs. May, I know how hard it must be since Mr. May left you. Only if you could give me a chance." saying so I took her hand and placed it over my burgeoning crotch.

Her hand momentarily stayed there, but she pulled it soon shouting, "How dare you?"

I quickly removed my T-shirt and shorts and revealed my growing penis to her.

"See Mrs. May. In your thought, how much he has been suffering."

I knew this would shock her, and so she kept looking at my ever-growing member. Suddenly she lifted her hand and slapped me hard on face, asking me to get out from there.

But it was now or never and so I pushed Mrs. May on the sofa and planted my lips on hers. My strong arms were holding her shoulders and preventing her from moving. She pushed me with her arms or she attempted to and tossed her head sideways to and fro. But she being a little heady from the wine couldn't resist much. After a minute or so of resistance, she opened her lips and was responding to my smooching. My tongue slid into her mouth and played with hers. All the while my arms slowly found the front of her top and opened them and started kneading her breasts. She wasn't wearing any bra beneath them. I broke the kiss and drew back.

She had her eyes closed. Her breasts were stupendous. The dark areolas on the fair skin and the poking nipple. Oh, what a sight! I again kissed her and then started trailing down her neck and then on to her beautiful breasts. They were soft and the nipples were hardening under the contact with my lips. I took an areola in my mouth and started sucking in as much as I could. She twitched everytime I would bite her nipples. My hand was busy kneading the other breast. I was kneeling in front of the sofa now. I slowly left her breast towards her navel. I kissed her navel button. She still had her eyes shut, soft sounds escaping her mouth once in a while. I stood up and carried her up in my arms and took her to her bedroom. Mrs. May was mine now.

I placed her on her bed on her stomach. I slowly started pulling her skirt down and then the panties. I stood back started licking her foot and worked my way up. I lingered some time behind her knees and some slight sounds were escaping her lips. I went further up and stopped and looked at those magnificent ass globules. The whiteness of them and the softness was all the more inviting.

To be frank, I was a lover of beautiful asses and right in front of me lay the most beautiful ass that I had wanted to see always. I parted those two ass cheeks to reveal a puckered asshole. I took in the aroma of that and it was the best aroma in my whole life. I slowly started to lick the entire crack of her ass and Mrs. May lifted her head and shot back a glance at me. I stopped. She thought I was stopping and said "PLEASSEEEEEEEEEE". Needing no more encouragement, I bit the flesh around the hole and started licking furiously and traced the rim of her hole with my tongue tip. She started moaning loudly. I carried on for a few minutes more and started to tongue fuck her anal hole and then felt her shudder and say "YEESSSSSSSS". She wetted her bed sheet.

Wanting to taste her other areas also, I lifted my head and continued my licking trails along her back (moving her hair away) and then I was lying on top of her. My penis was in between her ass cheeks and I was nibbling at her shoulders and her ear lobes. It was a wonderful feeling - body to body contact. I slowly turned her onto her back and now my penis was on top on her pussy. Our faces were facing each other and I kissed her gently on her lips. I then traced the now familiar route towards her boobs and tried to put one whole boob into my mouth.

But I couldn't. I slowly moved down and was now over her pussy. Before I reached there, she managed to cover her pussy with her hands and so I tried licking her pussy through gaps between her fingers. She became quite aroused, that she removed her hand from her pussy and showed me the magnificent pussy ever. It was a bit bushy, but whatever, I liked the sight. She now brought her legs over my shoulder and I was looking down into the most exquisite object in the whole world. My hands were besides her body. I first smelt her pussy.

Wonderful! I then nibbled at her pussy lips and then opened them apart with my hands. All the while her moans were becoming noisy. I saw a small bud on top of her opening and caught it between my lips and started sucking it in. She caught my head with her hands and pressed them more over her cunt. I started licking the whole length of that beautiful cunt and tongue fucked it. Suddenly she started bucking her hips and her body trembled and she shook releasing love juices over my face. I lapped it or atleast tried to entirely. Her orgasm subsided and she asked me to lie on bed and I did with my head propped up by a pillow. She straddled me in 69 position and took my dick into her mouth, while offering me her cunt again.

The thought that this shrew lady had my dick in her mouth pleasured me no end. I had a wonderful view of her cunt and that asshole and it was a sight I would not easily forget for a long time to come. I pulled her hips towards me and lapped up at her cunt all way to her asshole and then back. Her wonderful mouth was servicing my hard-on. When she sensed that I was going to shoot my load into her mouth, she stopped suddenly and got off me. She asked me to follow her and dragged me by my dick into the bathroom.

Once in he bathroom, she turned the shower fully and got under it. I too followed. The water began to beat upon our bodies. She faced me and then took my hands and placed it on her ass cheeks. Then she took my head in her hands and gently placed a kiss on my lips. She then looked deeply into my eyes and began kissing me ferociously. Her tongue darted into my mouth and began to play with mine. I tried to suck in her tongue and it was a sort of tongue war.

All the while my hands were busy massaging her ass cheeks and kneading them like dough, sometimes touching her ass hole too. She drew away after sometime and leaned back on the wall, closing her eyes and letting the water splash down on her. I then kissed her neck and then took the water-drenched boobs into my mouth and bit on her nipples. I then made her bend at waist on the wash basin rack, with her ass towards me. I then licked her ass hole for some time more. Then I got up and put my penis just at the entrance of her pussy. At this point I stopped. I ought to teach her a lesson for being rude with me before. She looked behind and wondered why I had stopped. I asked her what she wanted me to do. Still bending, she didn't speak anything. I again poked her entrance with my dick and asked her again. I wanted to hear from her mouth.

She said "Oh, stop teasing me and fuck me please with that big thing of yours. Please don't stop now." I entered her with a thrust making her shriek out loud. I slowed a bit and then moved in my hips gradually. My penis was fully inside her now. I withdrew and began to thrust again. She was just moaning and saying "AAAHHHH". I began to thrust and picked up the speed and she too matched my rhythm with her hip movement. My hands moved from her hips to catch her swaying breasts.

We were in the beautiful doggy style for around 10 minutes more when I felt warmth rushing into my penis. Also her moans were now high pitched. Suddenly I felt myself cumming and pulled out my penis at the correct moment and shot off my load all over her beautiful ass. With this her body shook vigorously and she had also climaxed. I collapsed on top of her bent back and lay like that for some time with the water still beating upon our bodies. Phew! It was a grand climax. We took a bath together and dried ourselves and dressed up.

We did not speak a word. Just as I was leaving her room, she said, "Did you forget about the last kiss?"

"Oh yes. But, but how do you know," I said dumbfounded, remembering about the last instruction on the e-mail.

"Because it was I who had sent you that mail," she said nonchalantly.

"I knew it was you when you gave a lot of details regarding what you tried for getting me into bed in the first place. I was actually uninterested in any male upto that point for that matter, but seeing how you were trying with your tricks to get me, I was also drawn in. Now what about the final instruction," saying so she waited for me to act.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Here was a lady who e-mailed me with instructions on how to get her and all the while stayed indifferent. That was the final tease for me.

I drew her into my arms and kissed her for a long time. It was the beginning of a new set of instructions. This shrew has been tamed.

Chilly1
Chilly1
3 Followers