Taming Tami Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,402 Followers

Tami eyed the cock-knob when she felt his prick pulse in her hand, she could actually feel his sperm shooting up the length of his cock and watched as it burst from the tip. The first thick rope shot past her head and over her shoulder to splatter onto his desk. Tami kept stroking his shaft and watched the next burst, which flew several feet high into the air and part of that warm stream landed on her shoulder.

"Unh..uhh..uhh!" he panted as she jacked another long stream of cock cream from his throbbing prick.

The first blast was the biggest one, but the three that followed were almost as large. She gave his shaft several more quick pumps with her fist and a smaller rope sprayed out and onto the swell of her left tit, and then another splattered onto her tit, running to her nipple.

"Ungh," he groaned, as Tami continued to milk his erection in her soft hand, shuddering as she watched the last of his milky seed dribbling out of his cock-tip and into her fist.

She kept gently pumping his prick until it began to deflate. She smiled dreamily up into his sexy, dazed eyes. "That was great."

"Oh, God, Tami. It was absolutely fantastic," he agreed.

As she looked around the room, she was pleased to see the amount of sperm puddled on his desk. She was very happy that she had been able to get Jonathan to come so hard. She was also happy to see that none of the sperm had landed on their clothes to leave any tell-tale stains.

Looking down at the discarded bra and panties laying on the floor, Tami suddenly had a thought.

"You had this planned when you bought the lingerie for me, didn't you?" Tami asked, accusingly.

"That's a subject that does not merit further exploration," he said with a grin.

She stood up and planted a long, lusty kiss on his lips. "I'm glad you did," she finally said when she pulled away.

***************

Two weeks later Jonathan climbed out of bed at his customarily early hour. After showering he took his time getting dressed. He decided on a dark gray, three button suit, a white dress shirt and a midnight blue tie. He left the house on time and climbed into his car for the morning commute.

The sun was struggling to rise. Traffic on the expressway was picking up with eager beaver types heading into work early. Jonathan looked out at the river as he passed over it, noting how placid and calm the water looked; it was almost flat and looked oily, like the pond behind a mill dam. The outside temperature, his dashboard said, was forty-eight, and calm winds. An altogether pleasant December day, though he'd be stuck in his office for most of it, pleasant or not.

A new working day beckoned. There was a staff meeting at 8:45, then the normal routine of the morning, lunch at noon, and with any luck he'd be back in the car and on his way back home soon after 4:30. He'd have to change as soon as he got home for the company Christmas Party. He looked forward to the food and wine, some of the conversation, but mostly to seeing Tami.

***************

Tami emerged from the bathroom wearing her blue terry cloth robe and headed straight down the hall to her bedroom. She had the house to herself. Her husband was out whoring around and drinking again with his little friends. Her kids were at her parents for the weekend, getting spoiled by their grandparents. At least she had a good relationship with her parents. Her dad was a great male role model for her kids, someone had to be.

Tami glided through the bedroom, humming to herself as she dressed. Suddenly she stopped, looked around, wondering why she was in such a great mood when this house held so much misery. When it dawned on her she smiled, it was Jonathan. He was bringing happiness back into her life.

Finally she was ready. Dressed-to-kill, her makeup perfect, her hair just right, she faced herself in the full length mirror hanging from the closet door.

How did she look?

She looked...subtly sexy.

Now for the finishing touch. She picked up her bottle of perfume and dabbed a little on her wrists and between her breasts. She put on her coat, picked up her purse and headed out the door.

***************

Jonathan had arrived first, trying to relax as he sipped at his bourbon, fearing that Tami would decide not to attend or that her asshole husband would be with her. He found that his fears had been unwarranted when she entered the room alone. Her eyes searched through the crowd until she spotted him. He waved to her in what he hoped was not an overly boyish way. She acknowledged him with a pleasant smile that was just about right for the moment, he thought. Tami seemed to be very happy to see him, and that was step one in the plan for the evening. She made her way through the crowd to his side.

Tami was wearing a black evening gown that was tastefully sexy. She was a vision in the black gown that draped each curve, caressing her breasts, waist and hips.

"Wow. You really look beautiful," Jonathan gushed.

"Thank you," came her semi-embarrassed reply."You look quite dashing, Mr. Grant," she replied in a sweet, sexy voice that would give a saint wicked thoughts.

"I'm so glad you came tonight," he said with an engaging smile. "I was worried that you might be a no-show."

"Oh, really? Why?" her eyes sparkled.

"Well, I really wanted to see you and if you hadn't of attended it would have ruined my evening. I'd have been stuck listening to the old boys tell their tall tales all night. Besides, I really enjoy your company." Jonathan said this with a hesitant voice, delivering his rehearsed line pretty well, he thought. He had. Tami flashed him a million-dollar smile.

"May I get you a drink?"

"Sure. I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll take a white wine," she said in a voice that held a girlish charm.

Jonathan went to the bar and returned with her wine. They stood, making small talk as they sipped at their drinks until they'd drained the glasses.

"I'm going back to the bar. Would you like another glass of wine?"

"No thank you. Like I said, I'm not much of a drinker," Tami replied.

"Would you like something else? A soft-drink maybe?"

"No, I think I'll wander over and try the punch."

While Jonathan was at the bar, Tami went over to obtain a glass of punch. As she started across the room she was aware that several men followed her with their eyes. She hated the way they observed her. She couldn't understand the attention. It wasn't as if she were stunning or beautiful, she had a decent figure, at best, she thought.

She did her best to ignore the leering eyes. They've been drinking and men will be men, she told herself.

Holiday parties were notoriously famous for their punch, and the punch at this party was absolutely delicious. Unbeknownst to Tami, another famous tradition had taken place, the spiking of the punch bowl.

Soon she found Jonathan's side again and they sat at a table with several other colleagues from the office, chatting about office politics and some gossip. She wondered if she and Jonathan were the subject of any gossip.

The CEO stood and tapped a spoon to the side of a crystal wine flute to announce that the party was moving into the grand ballroom where dinner would be served.

Dinner was elegant, served in the high-ceilinged room to the sound of piano, violins, and the occasional ting of crystal. The talk around the table was rather ordinary, or so it seemed to Jonathan as he sipped his dinner wine while working his way through the main course and stealing glances at Tami.

When his gaze occasionally connected with Tami's, he saw a flicker of yearning in her eyes. Could she see the same need in his? Probably, he thought. Although they'd shared a couple of intense rendezvous around the office, those hadn't come anywhere close to quenching the undeniable hunger that existed between them.

After dinner, as they sat at a secluded table talking, Tami slowly realized that she felt light-headed, she shook her head, but it didn't help.

"Are you OK?" Jonathan asked in a soft-spoken voice.

"I'm fine," she felt the need to defend herself as she straightened up in her chair to demonstrate that she had full command of her faculties "besides, I'm having a great time."

Looking into Tami's eyes, Jonathan could tell that she was getting drunk. "You look drunk."

"I can't be. I've only had one glass of wine," Tami said, perplexed, not understanding why she felt so intoxicated. For the first time in years she was drunk. She stood up, Jonathan joined her, just in case she needed him to hold her up.

There was a reason why she didn't drink. When she drank, and had too much, she became loose and she'd grow really horny. Now she was worried. Here she was with a man she was attracted to, a man she'd already started a sexual relationship with, who she really liked, but had refused to go all the way with because she was still married.

Now with this new element, she wondered if she would be able to ignore the growing itch deep within her increasingly wet, horny little cunt. God, it would be nice to have a cock in there after all of this time. But she couldn't, she had to fight her urges.

"How much punch have you had?" Jonathan asked.

"That's just it," she slurred. "I had one glass of wine but a lot of punch. I don't know why I'm drunk."

"Tami, I think that maybe someone spiked the punch," he smiled.

"Oh."

Tami stepped very close to Jonathan; he could smell the alluring scent of her perfume. She had a glazed, wanton look in her eyes and the beginning curve of a smile on her face. She locked eyes with him, her eyes slid down toward his crotch, then back up to his eyes.

"I think that it's about time to go," she said glancing slyly at the door, wondering if he would pick up on her hint.

"You're in no condition to drive," he stated in a serious tone.

She just stared, incredulous that he had not picked up on the hint. Maybe he didn't want her.

"I could drive you home, or if you prefer, I could call you a cab," he offered.

"Are those my only options?" Gathering all of her alcohol aided courage, Tami asked, "Aren't there any free rooms in this hotel?"

"I don't know if they have anything free. I already have a room. I wasn't planning on driving home tonight," he quickly added, not wanting her to think that he had anything pre-planned.

"Let's go." She said, more matter-of-factly than she had ever said anything.

"What's in it for me?" He looked at her boldly, but softened it with a grin.

"Me." She took a surprised Jonathan by the hand and led him to the elevators and hit the up button.

They stood together, Jonathan gently holding her hand in his as they waited. They both looked up when they heard the ping announcing the arrival of the elevator. When the doors opened they stepped inside and Tami asked, "What floor?"

"Here," Jonathan said, handing her a key card. "You'll need this. I'm in a suite on the top floor."

Tami took the card, keyed the elevator and when the doors closed she stepped close to him, the smell of his expensive cologne filling her nostrils. "You smell good," she whispered, her lips near his ear. Her hand slid down over his stomach, lower, until her fingers were tracing the outline of his rapidly swelling cock. She pressed her hand more firmly against his crotch as she continued to outline his cock through his slacks, slowly rubbing the shaft with her fingertips.

His cock was nice and thick. She wondered how good it would feel satisfying her neglected pussy. The thought made her nipples tingle and her stomach flutter as she pressed up against him.

"I'd rather find somewhere more quiet and private."

"I'm sure you would," she replied with a playful grin, she was really feeling the alcohol. "Maybe you could try to coax me into a more compromising position when we get into your room."

She placed her hands firmly on his cock and gave him a lustful smile that sent a jolt of electricity through his groin. Looking up at him, Tami planted a passionate kiss on his lips; her tongue in his mouth brought forth a wave of erotic emotions. As their kiss parted she gently and playfully bit down on his bottom lip.

His mouth found hers. Tami immediately parted her lips against his, their tongues met in a hot and frenzied kiss. He could taste the alcohol and something else, dark and sexy. His hands were on her ass, squeezing her firm, round cheeks through the material of her dress.

The elevator reached the top floor with its warning ping. They pulled apart and walked out and to the door of his room. Nobody else was in the hallway and Tami, feeling an out-of-control fire burning through her body, raised herself to her tiptoes, tilted her head and kissed him, his mouth warm and firm, yet gentle. She parted her lips and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close and fumbled to get the door open.

Once they were inside the suite Jonathan lightly kicked the door shut with his foot. He ran his hands up and down her back, finally dropping them and cupping her ass, causing her to arch her back, pressing her pelvis against him. She could feel his erection against her stomach, hard and firm.

Tami pulled back and cupped his face with her hands. "I want you," she whispered.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear those words," he said, breathing hard.

She took his hand and led him over to the sofa and said, "Here, sit down."

"Alright."

Tami turned her back to him, "Unzip my dress."

He reached up with a surprisingly steady hand; he undid the fastener and slowly guided the zipper down, revealing that she was wearing something black and lacy. He helped her slink out of the dress and when she turned back around; Jonathan was facing a stunningly beautiful sight.

Tami stood nervously in front of him dressed only in a bustier and a black thong. The small, form-fitting bustier stretched taut across her perfect breasts, pressing them up, leaving little to the imagination, including the hard tips of her nipples which poked out, straining against the material.

"Wow! You look very, very sexy. I like your lingerie."

"Thanks. After walking around at the office wearing the sexy set you gave me, well, I went out and bought myself several sets from Fredrick's. I really like knowing that I'm wearing it and nobody knows about it but me. It makes me feel naughty," she said, licking her lips and looking down at him.

"Well, now I know and every time I see you around the office now I'm going to wonder what you have on beneath your business suits which will probably give me a hard-on and drive me crazy."

"Jonathan...I know that what I'm about to say is wrong...I am still married...but...please...take me," she asked him, her eyes misted with tears. "I need you...I want you."

Tami considered backing away from him as he rose from the sofa and approached her. She saw a dangerous hunger in his eyes. When he reached her he pulled her into his arms. Without a moment's hesitation she wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. He stroked her back as he pressed his cheek on the top of her head.

Tami lifted her head, looking up at him. "Jonathan?" He recognized the look in her eyes, the silent plea for him to take her. Standing on tiptoes, she lifted her arms up and around his neck, offering her mouth to him, begging him to kiss her.

He grasped her hips and all but lifted her off of her feet as he captured her mouth. She clung to him as their tongues danced in imitation of an even more intimate act.

As they kissed he slid a hand up and folded down the cups of the bustier, playing his fingers over an erect nipple causing Tami to shudder, moaning into his mouth. She pressed herself against him, feeling his excitement. Their tongues danced, his fingers roamed, she ground against his erection.

Jonathan lifted his head, undid the clasps and yanked the bustier off, stepping back to take in her naked wonders. Her firm breasts beckoned to him, they were magnificent, perfect breasts punctuated by long, hard nipples. He bent down and took an erect nipple into his mouth, rolling it with his tongue, nursing as she ran her fingers through his thick hair, moaning with the pleasure he was delivering.

As Jonathan slowly and deliciously sucked on her swollen nipple, he hooked his fingers into the elastic band of her thong and pushed it down her legs. Tami stepped out of the panties, leaving her standing in the middle of the room, completely naked with her boss latched delectably to her very sensitive and erect nipple, he was driving her crazy with desire.

He couldn't get enough of her. His hands fondled and molded her soft flesh as his mouth suckled, kissed, and teased her into a frenzy.

Her nipples were painfully stiff, and she couldn't believe how hot and wet her pussy was, she could actually feel her juices running down her thighs.

She was so horny. She was losing all control over her lust.

It was sweet, dark, and tempting.

She was hot and willing.

She was his.

Suddenly he swept Tami up into his arms, then deposited her onto the sofa where she landed on her back. He could plainly see that her pussy was glistening and was completely soaked, she was obviously extremely turned on. He took a hold of her slim, toned legs in his hands and bent them back almost to her shoulders, presenting her gaping, wet pussy to his gaze. He held her helpless like that for a moment, like a virgin maiden prepared to be sacrificed to a god.

Tami opened her thighs more, completely presenting her sex to Jonathan. He dropped to his knees, lowering his face to her sweet, juicy cunt. She shuddered with the first flick from his tongue as he slid the tip up, parting her pink folds and lingering on her clit.

"Oh my God!" Tami moaned.

Desire overwhelmed her as he licked at her outer lips, softly, gently, arousing her with every touch, every flick of his tongue. Slowly. Up and down, back and forth he worked over her cunt, gliding his tongue, sucking up her sweet juices. Her hips were rolling, thrusting with a tiny little humping motion against his pleasure giving mouth. She slid her fingers though her well-trimmed pussy curls, spreading her swollen cunt-lips wide for his probing tongue, giving him free access to the bright, wet pinkness of her inner pussy, and the swollen, pulsing bud of her clit.

"Oh Jonathan. Keep doing that. Don't stop."

Suddenly he changed tactics. No longer was he soft, he insistently locked onto her clit with his lips and began suckling like a baby latched onto a nipple. His sucking took on a determined rhythm causing her to squirm and then scream with pleasure as he evoked sensations that rippled through every nerve ending in her cunt.

She was so horny that she could barely stand it, the throbbing in her pussy burned deep. She needed Jonathan to fuck right here, right now.

Hard.

Tami lay back on the couch, her eyes filled with desire, she spread her legs wide for him, completely opening her cunt. He noticed that she was so hot and wet that he would easily be able to mount her.

Holding his meaty prick in his hand, he leaned over her, resting his cock-knob against the pouting, pink lips of her dripping cunt-slit. Tami moaned when she felt his hard dick pressing right up against her waiting pussy. She gazed down the valley between her tits, excitedly watching him fit his big, purple cockhead into her cunt.

He pushed forward and her pussy lips stretched wide, closing around the thick cock-head as it sank into the sweet pink folds of her cunt. With each thrust he penetrated a little deeper until finally he'd buried his cock inside her with a satisfied grunt. Her pussy was so wet that he was able to slide the last three inches in with one powerful thrust, now his entire nine-inch length was in her. Tami moaned as she felt his cock push all the way inside her, stretching her fuck tunnel as she arched her back.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,402 Followers