Taming Tammy

Story Info
Tammy continually disobeys her Master.
2.2k words
4.16
41k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers

She lay on the bed and smiled to herself as she took her vibrator from the bedside cabinet. Her pussy quivered at the mere thought of it. She was in one of her rampant moods again and this was the third time today, even though it was still only 2 p.m.

As Master Bill said, sometimes his little slut just couldn’t get enough. But was it her fault? She didn’t think so and blamed it on her hormones. Anyhow on with the job in hand and she laughed at her own joke. The back door was locked and the curtains drawn.

She took off her trousers and was naked underneath. What was the point of knickers today she thought, they would only slow her down. She kept on her shoes and the rest of her clothing and lay face down into the pillow.

She drew up her knees and her rounded bottom was proudly thrust up high in the air. She was damp already and felt a faint delicious coolness around her wetness and moaned. How she wished she could see herself from behind –to be able to study that gaping, juicy little slit and tight asshole. She really would have to get those mirrors...

She turned the vibrator on to full power as her need was great and she wanted cum quickly... at least the first time. She put the hand holding the vibrator between her legs and stroked it up and down the length of her sex. Before long her legs flattened out a little as she concentrated the vibrator on that tiny nub of flesh that brought her so much pleasure. She rocked very slowly but determinedly back and forth and felt those longed for stirrings deep inside her pussy.

She paused a little as she thought she heard men’s voices, couldn’t have been she though, she had locked the door. She carried on but startled by the bedroom door flying open and she fearfully looked up.

The men were all hooded; there were four of them. She was in turmoil, only her Master had a key to the house. What was going on...?

A strange voice told her that her Master had told them to visit her as he felt his little slut needed to be well and truly taught a lesson. He asked her how many times had her Master told her not to play with herself without permission and yet she continually disobeyed him with her wanton behaviour.

Tammy was terrified and paled visibly but answered in a whisper that she was sorry and knew she was doing wrong. But the man said that she would be well and truly sorry by the time they had finished with her.

She wondered how Master Bill knew her bedtime secrets and as if reading her thoughts a shorter stockily built man told her about the hidden camera in the picture on the wall. They all sneered and she knew instinctively that they had all seen her on the bed masturbating. The picture was positioned perfectly for her dripping cunt and bottom to be seen in all its glory. They would have seen her pinching her rosy nipples and tasting and smelling her own cum off her probing fingers. She tried not to dwell on the thought...

She was then told to strip naked. She hesitated and looked wildly around, but there was no escape from these four burly hooded men.

Your Master demands it of you she was told and so she knew she must comply with their wishes. Although she was shocked by events her tummy tightened in what felt like excitement. She was resigned to her fate, whatever that may be, and slowly undid the buttons on her shirt. Underneath she wore her shiny white plunge bra and undid the front fastening as she stared at each man in turn. Maybe she would enjoy this a little. As the bra fell she heard appreciative murmuring from the men. Her full white breasts sloped gently down and her nipples stiffened immediately. She moulded her breasts with her hands as the onlookers watched. Well if Master had a camera on her, why not give him a show? Her nipples were nice and large when erect and their paleness emphasised the dark rosy pink teats. She put out her tongue and licked her own nipple and managed to suck the ends. She closed her eyes for a fleeting moment and imagined it was Master drinking and suckling her.

She was quickly brought back to her senses as the men ascended down on her. "Enough of that," the tall thin one said, "you really are a dirty little cock-sucking bitch." Tammy blushed all over, knowing he spoke the truth.

They roughly lay her face down on the bed and she heard the unmistakable clinking of chains. In no time she was spread-eagled and shackled to all four corners of the bed. She started to feel scared and begged then men not to hurt her. They only laughed in reply. One of them said that they knew she liked it rough and indeed loved being punished.

She felt frightened now and wriggled to try and escape from her bondage even though she knew it was futile. Her wriggling had only excited the men more as they glimpsed more of her pussy lips and the open cleft of her buttocks.

In the next moment she felt a finger at the entrance of her open cunt. The man remarked that she was a shameless little hussy and wet already, it was true. Her body betrayed her when she was excited and the thought of what would happen next.

She felt a hefty blow to her buttocks with the palm of a man’s hand and in this position she had no idea which man it was. The delicious spanking continued and her ass was on fire, not to mention the burning in her pussy. It hurt her really badly, but she loved it. But when she felt the full force of the strap coming down on her white twin globes she futiley screamed and begged them to stop.

"Perhaps we should turn the wench over," one man said and in a moment she was on her back but once again restrained.

She looked from one man to another and her eyes pleaded with them to stop, but her soft nubile body told a different story. There were drips on her thighs from her pussy and her nipples were huge and hard. She pulled on the chains; her captivity made her so wet and greedy for a fucking.

Then the men set about her. One kissed her mouth; another bit her nipples so hard it made her scream. Another sucked on her toes whilst the fourth drank from her wide-open pussy. He spread open her outer lips with his fingers and sucked on her inner leaves. How she writhed as his tongue found her fleshy little bud. It was very tiny but stuck out proudly like a mini cock. Her whole body flushed as she was pleasured with kissing, licking and biting.

The restraints held her cruelly in place and there was no escape. Her clit was hard and so sensitive she begged the man to stop, but at that moment she came. Her body shuddered and she screamed uncontrollably, "Fuck me, fuck my wet cunt!" The man greedily licked up her cream.

At the same time her breasts were gently whipped. Tammy moaned and groaned as the pleasure overcame her. Rather than trying to close her legs she desperately tried to widen them further, enticing the man’s tongue further up her pussy.

Abruptly the men stopped and she thought her ‘ordeal’ was over as they unfastened her. But as she went to grab her clothes she was pushed roughly back onto the bed. The stocky man pronounced that as she had now been warmed up, the fun would really commence.

Tammy didn’t know how much more she could take. But then she would take whatever her Master had ordered. She noted that one of the men hadn’t spoken, too busy licking at her sweet tasting cum she presumed.

Then she was forced onto all fours. One of the men leered at her and pointed out that the Master's slut had already spread her legs without being asked. She felt total humiliation as she knew he was correct. But it was automatic for her in that position, she couldn’t help herself. They all stood behind her and took in what she was offering to them. How she loved being on exhibition.

The men noted the round pertness of her firm bottom blushing with heat from her spanking, the deep cleft of her buttocks and the puckered darkened skin around her tight asshole that she brazenly displayed for them, on to the large outer fleshy pussy lips, then the inner lips well sized for sucking on that fanned out exposing the deep redness of her inner cunt.

Tammy was going to get the fucking of her life. It was about time the randy little slut got what was coming to her and thankfully her Master said there was nothing they couldn’t do to her, as long as she wasn’t disfigured in any way. These men didn’t need to be invited twice, they just loved hot pussy, especially one that enjoyed being fucked so much and was so welcoming.

They moved towards her and Tammy felt her legs shivering and shake in fright and anticipation, and yet her cunt moistened and her breasts hung heavy with hardened nipples and she instinctively thrust up her bottom higher for the men.

Everything that happened next was like a dream. One man got under her and started sucking her tits and she moaned for him and begged him to bite them too. Which he happily did but bit rather too hard making her squeal out – he just said, "You love it you little bitch, shut up complaining." At the same time another reached under her and fingered her aching, wet pussy. She was thrusting with him already, back and forward, faster faster, squeezing her muscles around his thick fingers.

Then she heard a buzzing sound and moaned aloud as she felt a small vibrator thrusting in her tight ass. But she was soon accustomed to it and pressed her bottom hard against it. As she groaned with pleasure a thick hard cock went down her throat. How she loved to suck a nice big wet cock. She closed her eyes and worked on him with all her talents and enthusiasm. He erupted in moments and pulled back to cover her face in his spunk.

She then felt the fingers removed from her pussy and a hot prick entering her. Poor Tammy, she couldn’t help but press back on him and with each thrust she moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" until she was screaming at his moment of relief.

No sooner as he left her another entered and fingered her ass at the same time. She was exhausted but still her body shook and quivered in delight at all the intrusions bestowed upon her.

Each time she was fucked from behind her mouth was fucked too. She had never dreamt of being used so deliciously. She was aware that her mouth had been fucked 3 times and her cunt three times as well. She was very sore in all her openings, but shamefully knew she had enjoyed every moment. She was quite suddenly left on all fours, but didn't have strength to move. It was then that she heard a voice she recognised.

MASTER!

For the first time she was really afraid and her body began to tremble, she knew he must have witnessed everything.

“You may well look concerned my little slut, I knew you had lets says a healthy appetite, but to behave so disgracefully with strangers is beyond belief.” She looked up sorrowfully into Master’s eyes and hung her head as she registered his displeasure.

“Keep still Tammy as I want to fuck your ass, it is mine and mine alone. Surely you realised that no other cock has entered it this afternoon. These men will watch as I fuck your tight asshole and make you scream in pain and pleasure. There will be no lubrication, as I want this to hurt you as a reminder of who is in charge here.”

“Yes Master,” she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

He took her forcefully and made her scream out with his each thrust, as his long thick cock plunged hard into her. After he had climaxed he invited his friends to watch his cum dripping out of her hole; she was so humiliated.

Then he took his cane from the corner of the room and whipped her soundly. He didn’t hold back and even though the pain seared through her, she felt the familiar feelings of desire in her pussy. He always made her feel this way.

After he had stopped she had to thank him and the men left. Master studied her and solemnly explained that he would have to consider further punishment as he wasn't convinced the lesson had be learned.

Even as she sobbed into her pillow that evening, her tummy tightened with excitement as to what it might be.

Could she really be to blame for her continual disobedience when she was treated to such delicious punishment and fucking?

Tammy realised she would be naughty again, very soon... : )

Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers