Taming the Badger

Story Info
Man tames his bitchy coworker.
2.5k words
3.54
88.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers

She was quite a bitch and it pissed Damon off tremendously. Not only was she a bitch, she never did anything anybody ever told her to do. Just to be difficult she did the opposite. Damon was so annoyed all day as he worked with her. He didn't really see her much throughout the day, but he thought about her while he worked. Knowing that she was somewhere doing what she does angered him.

Badger, or so her coworkers called her, was a co-manager of the large corporation where they both worked. She wasn't overly pretty, but had a sweet girl-next-door look about her. She was short and petite, about five foot three. She had big tits for such a small thin girl and her face was kind of young looking. She looked like she was 15 sometimes. She didn't wear make-up generally, but that was okay because her cheeks where naturally rosy and her lips where a nice pink color. She had long eyelashes and she was tan all over. She usually wore comfortable clothes, nothing too showy. A tight white t-shirt and short shorts where the norm for her. That was okay, it looked hot.

One day he had to work with her and she really got to him. Damon made faces behind her back childishly. She made him do all kinds of shit jobs like emptying the trash bins and mopping the floor. By the end of the day he was all too ready to do something about his built up rage.

She got off work quite a while after he did so he had time to go to the hardware store. He parked his SUV next to her car and he waited for her to come out. It was dark out, almost midnight, and she sauntered up to her car, eyeing his vehicle. He was standing outside by now beside his vehicle where she couldn't see him. Badger slid the key into her door's lock and while she was looking down at the door he pounced.

He shoved the rag up to her nose and over her face. She struggled wildly and managed to turn around. She had her keys in her hand and she used the car key to scratch Damon's face. She was aiming for his eye with the key and he pushed her back against the car. He had her hair with one hand and the rag up to her face with the other and soon she started to waver. She fell to her knees and then passed out. She didn't fall, he held her up by her hair, which was in a convenient ponytail.

Damon drug her to his vehicle and put her in with some difficulty. He was strong and she was very light, but it was awkward. He drove off to his house with a smile on his face and the adrenalin flowing. His heart pounded and he was breathing quickly as he drove down the street.

He carried her into his house, dropped her on the floor and locked the door. He stared at her limp form laying on his living room floor and he smiled. He had her and he planned to tame her, make her his. She needed it. That bitch. He started to get enraged again and he drug her to the basement. He pulled her down the carpeted stairs by her feet, her head thumping on every stair.

She started to stir so he went to work quickly and took her clothes off. As he tied her hands behind her and put a rope around her neck he stopped every so often to touch her tits and stare at her body. Her pussy was shaved with a patch of fur above in a neat heart shape. He chuckled to himself. He tied the rope around her neck to a thick pipe in the low ceiling and was glad he hadn't put up the drop ceiling yet.

She started to awaken as he finished just in time. She immediately struggled to get untied. The rope on her neck was long enough where she could lay on the floor, which she was doing before she woke up. Now she was on her knees, a sight he liked a lot. She saw him and immediately spoke in a stern commanding voice,

"Untie me right now, Damon! Fucking asshole, I will make sure you pay for this!"

He laughed as he watched her struggle to untie her hands. After a few minutes of the amusing show, he walked up to her, grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her to her feet. He was quite a bit taller than her and he liked it. Being taller made him feel powerful. He pushed his lips against hers and she turned her head and spit. Damon got angry and slapped her across the face and tried to kiss her again. Again she turned her head. He slapped her harder, leaving a red handprint on her cheek. They kept it up for a while until she was tired of being hit and he got to kiss her.

She was unreceptive. He didn't care, her lips where so warm and moist. He shoved his tongue in her mouth and she made a noise. He liked that and kept it up until she started using her tongue in response, trying to get him out of her mouth. It was unlike any kiss he ever had and he loved it.

Badger was kind of excited, but she would never credit that to him. She tried to ignore it but her heart pounded and she was scared for the first time in her life. Amusement parks have nothing on this. This was an abusement park. She laughed at the thought in her head.

Damon got mad when she started to laugh and punched her in the mouth. She shut right up but spit blood out on his face. He left for a second and came back naked and with a knife. Her eyes widened a bit but she stood defiantly. His cock was hard, it had been ever since he took her in the parking lot. He tried pushing her down to her knees again but she fought. He frowned and threatened her with the knife, but she didn't budge.

He went to his bag where he had the rope and got something else out. Wooden clothespins. He smiled and opened them right in front of her face and snapped one on each nipple. Her nipples where rock hard little pebbles and she made a face when they bit down on her. It weakened her and she was pushed to her knees. Her legs trembled, she had never felt a pain like this, but it felt kind of good. Badger made a growling noise when he put his big hard cock in her face.

She threatened to bite it off but Damon told her that if she hurt him he would cut her clit out and feed it to her. He put the knife on the table behind him and grabbed her hair with one hand and his dick with the other and tried to shove it into her mouth. She shook her head side to side and clenched her teeth. Damon jerked her back and forth, shaking her hard and yelling at her to suck it. She opened her mouth to protest and he immediately shoved his hand inside and yanked her jaw open. She whimpered at the pain and he shoved his cock in with his fingers. It barely fit so he pulled his fingers out. She started to bite and he grabbed her head with both hands, thumbs over her closed eyes. He told her he would poke them out if she bit him.

Badger relaxed her mouth a bit and sucked as he slid in and out of her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it and he shoved it far down her throat a few times. She never gagged once. He smiled, she must be terrific at giving head when she wants to. He made a mental note to find out sometime.

She loved sucking dick. His was nice and his balls where shaved clean. They where so smooth as they slapped her chin with ever deep thrust into her mouth. Badger tried to think of something else, but couldn't and she wished she could go home and fuck somebody. She was getting a little moist between her legs and she spread them slightly.

She let out a moan that was barely inaudible and relaxed slightly. He heard her, though she really didn't want him to. It was too late, Damon smiled and fucked her mouth hard and fast until he exploded in the back of her throat. The cum ran down her throat and she had no choice but to swallow it. He pulled out of her mouth and smiled.

Damon then pushed her down hard and fast before she even had time to readjust herself from the mouth fucking. She fell back and tried to get back up. He laughed and started kicking her. He kicked her ribs and head a few times, cussing her out and calling her a whore and a slut.

After a few minutes of kicking and cussing he knelt down at her feet. It seemed like hours for Badger, but it had only been a short while. She tried to kick him a few times, but he had his big hands around her ankles quickly. She struggled and squirmed around on the cold cement floor to try and kick him. She was so angry at this time that she wasn't trying to escape, she wanted to kill Damon. He jerked her legs apart and it tore some of her groin muscles and hurt her thighs. He moved between her legs and lay on top of her. Badger's hands where still behind her and she lay on them, her wrists where numb by now and the tears in her skin weren't even felt. Her hands fell asleep and where turning purple from the rope being so tight and her struggling caused them to bleed deep red all over the white nylon rope.

They struggled on the floor and he started hitting her again. He forgot about his knife for a while then remembered, getting to his knees and reaching back to get it off the low table. In that time she got to kick him, one hard kick with her heel to the side of his head as he was turning back around. It made him a little dizzy but she never got to kick him a second time. He grabbed her foot and shoved the knife forward. He didn't aim it, just straight stabbed. The weapon buried itself into the back of her thigh she screamed as he pulled it out. He almost said oops or sorry, forgetting he was in charge here. Was he really?

He pulled her legs apart again, this time it was easier because of her hurt leg, and he got between them. There wasn't as much blood as he thought there would be, just a little trickle onto the cement. He placed his throbbing prick right between her thighs, the tip just barely touching her little wet cunny. She squirmed a little as he did so and he held the knife in front of her face. She stopped moving.

He could hardly feel her breath as he pushed inside her. He slid in easily and slowly. Damon pushed all the way inside her and she gasped slightly and held her breath while he stayed still, his cock buried deep inside her pussy. He could feel the walls of her cunt gripping him, pulling him in impossibly deeper, her body wanted him. She was on fire inside as she felt his thickness push her insides open wide. Badger made a small whimpering noise as he started to slide in and out a bit.

He only did this for a few seconds then pulled out. It almost killed him, he wanted to stay inside her, but this was part of his plan. Ah yes, the plan...he almost forgot! Damon put his mouth close to her ear and whispered,

"Do you want more, slut? Do you want me inside you? Tell me you want my cock inside your hot pussy...Tell me now, bitch!"

She shook her head slightly but she really did want it back inside her. His words snaked out of his mouth and left a warm impression on her cheek, something that drove her wild. Bumps blanketed her skin from head to toe and she shivered. Badger shook her head again,

"N...N..No....Please stop...No more..."

He put the tip of his cock to her opening and her body betrayed her. Her hips bucked and tried to pull him inside her once more. He moved back and chuckled. Damon caressed her head and face with one hand, putting the knife down as he did. He kissed her mouth and she soon kissed him back. She really didn't mean to, but she was caught up in the lust growing in her belly. He whispered into her ear again,

"I am so sorry I had to break you, just tell me you want me and this will all be over soon, baby. Do you want me? Want me inside you? I know you do, you can't deny me any more. Just say it..."

Badger bit her lip as a few tears rolled down her cheek and she nodded yes,

"Yes, please...Please..."

Damon smiled, he had her now, she was his, he had tamed the little beast. He put the head of his dick inside her, smiled, kissed her on the lips and said,

"Please what?"

She was hesitant for a moment then pushed her hips toward his and looked him in the eye,

"Please enter me, put your bog cock inside my pussy, please..."

What a change she had made. He smiled and rammed it inside her. She yelped and he started thrusting in and out quickly, hard and deep. He grunted in her ear and made her crazy. Never in her life had she been so horny. Never in his life had he wanted somebody more. Damon wanted the night to last forever, but he came all too soon. But what an orgasm he had! He came hard, pumping his seed inside her deep hole. She squirmed and then she, too, came hard right along with him.

Afterwards they lay still and a little sweaty. Damon rolled over and lay beside her on the cement floor. He looked over at her with a smile as she stared up at the ceiling. He stared until she looked back at him. They locked eyes and he smiled, she sighed and bit her lip. Damon had more work to do until she was completely his. This might take some time. He didn't care, it was all worth it.

jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers