Taming the Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez Mom, I wasn't doing anything!" he protested. Unfortunately, that massive bulge in his shorts made it clear he had been turned on by his sister and her friends.

Terri was amused, initially. As she walked ahead of them, she turned back to see their mother practically flaying him alive with the dressing down she was giving him. Whispering fiercely muffled what was being said, but Terri knew that Duncan was on the receiving end of one of their Mom's "Bad Ones".

She was torn; she felt like her mother was going overboard and she felt bad for her little brother since it'd been her fault. Despite his obvious embarrassment, though, that massive pussy-pleaser refused to get soft. Victoria had taken his hands and held them out from his sides. It was visible from where she had stopped ten feet away; it looked incredible as it tented out his bathing suit.

Unbeknownst to either child, their mother was dealing with her deep sexual dissatisfaction. Rick had stopped responding to her advances, and she was desperately horny. She had been raised to think of masturbation as a "dirty" act, so she refused to take care of her sexual frustration from lack of any intimacy from her husband for the last several years.

She kept herself in shape, wore flattering if not exposing clothing to attract his gaze, but he just wasn't interested. It grated on her nerves to think that her son was getting sexual relief all the time, and worse it seemed to her that Duncan was sexually fixated on his sister!

She was determined to put a stop to it; as his Mother, she knew what was best for him, so she stalked her son for weeks. Duncan could barely get enough privacy to go to the bathroom or even take a shower without his mother suddenly barging in on him. He lost count of the times he dressed quickly with his mother standing in his bedroom doorway with her arms crossed in front of her. He always dropped his gaze and his hands when she'd barge in, to show her that he wasn't doing anything.

What he didn't realize was that each time she 'caught' him, her resolve weakened a little more. Seeing how hung her son was, seeing it throb the one time she'd caught him hard, had started seeping into her dreams. She'd even woke up once or twice moaning softly, her hand buried between her legs. After the incident at the lake, he had a tough time getting a date; Jenna had spread rumors all over town, which had made the beginning of his senior year miserable.

His only sexual outlet had been to masturbate quietly in his bed after his mother had gone to sleep, but even then she had barged in and caught him in the act twice. Duncan was becoming a desperate, cornered animal. Nothing in nature is more dangerous.

One day, several weeks after the incident at the lake, Duncan heard his mother get into the shower and knew he had a few minutes. His father was away, and Terri was staying at a friend's house. Now was his moment!

He rushed to his room as soon as he heard her start to pull the curtain back to step under the water. He was in a rush and unintentionally slammed his bedroom door behind him. His mother's sharp ears heard that sound and knew what it meant, a rush of heat flowing through her. She abruptly shut off her shower and pulled on a thin robe around her body before charging down the hall to her son's room. She was unaware of how wanton she looked, soaking wet and with that thin garment plastered over her enormous tits.

She charged into her son's room once again, finding him with his shorts and underwear around his ankles and his massive, throbbing dick in his hand.

"Duncan!" she snapped. "We've talked about this over and over! You can't keep-"

"Shut up!" he growled.

His mother gasped. She had never seen him like this. There was undisguised lust in his face as he stood and looked her over. She felt that rush again, but for the first time realized that it wasn't anger. She felt her nipples harden as he let go of his cock, stalking towards her. He went to the door and shut it, locking it before turning back around and stepping up to her, face to face.

When had he gotten so tall? And so buff? she wondered in a daze, feeling light-headed. Her mouth was dry, and her loins ached to be filled. She shook her head in confusion as her body betrayed her.

"Duncan, what do you think you're doing? Stop this! Don't touch me!" she protested, backing away from him.

Her breath was knocked out of her when he shoved her backward, her legs striking the bed, tripping her into the middle of it. Sprawled on her back, she never had a chance to protest as he dove on top of her. Grabbing her wrists in one of his bigger hands, he pinned them on the bed above her head.

"Duncan! What's the matter with you? Don't! Stop this!"

His mouth devoured her hard, right nipple as his huge, throbbing dick skidded around her soaking wet folds, quickly disappearing inside her in a single powerful thrust.

"Don't, uhhh!" she wailed, her nipple on fire where he nibbled on it sending waves of pleasure through her. She couldn't believe any of this was happening, but she felt so helpless, trapped under his larger body, her hands securely held down on the bed.

"Stop!" she moaned, feeling him pull out and sink deep inside her, her legs automatically going up around his back and crossing at the ankles, guiding him deeper. The feeling of being totally helpless was turning her on like nothing Rick or any other man had done before. She opened her mouth to scream at him, but her body betrayed her by choosing that moment to send her flying into a massive orgasm. All that came out were the sounds of a woman in the throes of ecstasy.

"Oh God, Don't Stop!" she screamed as she felt her body explode in the most massive orgasm of her life. She arched her back, pushing her full breast into his mouth as his cock thrust in and out of her. She began tilting and thrusting her hips to meet his, their flesh slapping loudly as the peak of her orgasm continued upwards. She could feel the large helmet swell as it kissed her cervix, feel the veins in the sides as he slid past the velvet folds of her sex.

"Oh god, yes, yes, fuck me! Yes, you perverted bastard! Fuck your Mommy's hot little pussy!" she moaned as her son did just that.

"Who's the pervert, Mommy?" His voice was deep, almost jeering. "I know you've been wanting my big. Fucking. Fat. Mother Fucker!" he grunted, thrusting deep inside her with each word. "Wearing sexy clothes when you think I didn't notice..."

"No, I was trying to tease your father. Oh god, yes, fuck my pussy, yes! I wanted to have sex with your father," she protested, wrapping her arms around his neck when he let her go to put his hands on either side of her head, thrusting even harder now. He just grinned and laughed loudly.

"Bullshit!" he barked. "Your clothes have gotten distinctly sluttier since you realized I was packing a wicked tool!" He pulled out suddenly, grabbing her and throwing her onto her hands and knees, his cock burying to the hilt in one shot.

"Yes," she screamed, both in pleasure and admitting the truth. "Oh god, I saw you jerking off and I just wanted to swallow it all," she said, referring to the time she'd almost walked in on him, cum coating his chest and lap. The sheer amount of it had stunned her.

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance in a minute," he growled, speeding up his thrusting and reaching under to latch on to her swinging tits. Using them for leverage, she felt him swell inside her, sensing that he was about to come.

"I want to taste you, don't come in me," she gasped, trying to get out from under him. After a few moments of struggling, letting her know she couldn't get out on her own, he let go of her tits and slid off and stood beside the bed. She scrambled around until she was facing him. He stepped up and stopped stroking, sliding the red knob into her mouth, his hands going to either side of her head.

"I'm gonna come in Mommy's throat, yeah, that's right," he said, holding her head firmly, thrusting into her mouth. She clutched his thighs as she gagged, beginning to panic. He let go with one hand and, reaching down, slapped her ass, hard. As she gasped at the rush of pain and pleasure, he thrust past her gag reflex and all the way down her throat.

"Oh, fuck yes..." he moaned, holding her head still as he thrust deeply into her throat, emptying his balls into her gullet. "Yeah, that's it. Swallow for your little boy's big manly dick. Milk all that hot cum out of my balls so I can bend you over properly and lick your asshole till it's nice and wet. Yeah, that's right, Mom. Your little boy is gonna slide right into that sweet ass of yours and take you to heaven."

He was stroking her throat as he was explaining all the things he wanted to do. It turned her on so much that she pulled him into her until she felt his pubes brush her nose. As he mentioned her virgin ass, she came, hard, sinking her nails into his ass. She slid his tool in and out of her throat easily for several moments until he finally went soft and slipped from her lips. She sat back on her heels licking her lips as he turned and went to the door. Unlocking it and going out, she was still breathing heavily from the whole experience when he walked back into the room dressed in a pair of underwear and a t-shirt. He looked in his room, seeing his mother kneeling naked on the floor, and turned away quickly.

"Mom?" he yelled loudly. "What the hell are you doing naked on my floor?" He turned, looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

"What?" she said, confused, her voice weak.

"Mom?" he turned suddenly, hearing something in her voice, "are you okay?" He rushed to her, falling to his knees in front of her. "Are you hurt? What happened?"

She dazedly shook her head, regaining her equilibrium. He looked genuinely concerned, which left her even more confused. The demanding look in his eye was absent.

"Yes, honey," she said, patting his hands. His gaze dropped to her chest once, but he turned away like he was on fire. "Give me one of your shirts, okay? I'm a little dizzy."

He jumped up and pulled several from his drawer, holding them out to her while he pointedly looked away. She took one and slipped into it, the shirt tight across her bust. She took his outstretched hand and stood, her legs shaky from exhaustion. She'd never been pounded so hard, and so well, in her life. Duncan helped her into her bed, got her tea, and checked in on her occasionally until she fell asleep, her pussy sore but satisfied.

--

"Nana?" Jax gasped in response.

"Oh yeah, Nana. She's the one who taught me the trigger," her aunt smiled, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"It's teasing him, and then catching him beating off?" the younger woman asked.

"We think it's a combination of him being sexually frustrated, embarrassed by something, and one other thing," she said, pausing to take a sip of her soda. Jackie waited with bated breath.

"Big, bouncy, firm tits, which, as you know," she sneered, "your Mom does not have, and you, me and Nana have in spades."

"Wow, that makes sense," she whispered. Shaking her head, she laid out what had led up to the encounter, leaving nothing out. Terri smiled.

"There are times when he's one shot, and eyes glaze over. Other times he'll go at you for hours. The important thing is, don't try to tell him or be obvious about teasing him."

"Why?" Jackie wondered.

"If you try to trick him or be too obvious, he gets mean, Jax. It's an experience," she said, rolling her eyes, grinning widely. "but not one you want for a while yet, baby girl. My advice is to start slow, but I will tell you that if you don't have a butt plug, you might want to get one and start practicing."

"He does anal?" she gasped, wincing as it was louder than it should have been. Once she thought about it though, she started getting wet. Having that huge pole buried in her tight little ass made her shiver with delight just thinking about it.