Taming the Boss Lady

Story Info
A corporate executive submits to a construction worker.
2k words
4.4
62.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrWho
DrWho
67 Followers

John was a construction foreman. After work on Friday he decided to try a new lounge, so stopped by the Owl and Cat. He entered in his work clothes, jeans, boots and a blue twill shirt, and looked around the lounge. He saw several people already there; the men in suits or Polo shirts and Dockers pants, the women were in pleated skirts or pants suits. He felt good and walked over to the bar and sat down. John knew these people, for he used to be one. Working in an office pushing numbers and high-pressure meetings all day, then off the local for a beer and more talk of work. He smiled to himself and ordered a beer.

He was looking around as he sipped his beer and ordered a snack to eat. The bartender looked at him for a second and left to place his order. He placed the beer to his lips as the door opened. Five people walked into the lounge and looked around, not even noticing him, they moved to a table and all sat down. They were laughing and called over the waitress. He watched as they all looked to the woman at the back of the table and directly in line with him. “The boss lady,” he thought to himself. She ordered first and then the others ordered in turn, in what appeared to him to be the pecking order in the office. The waitress smiled and left to get their orders.

The waitress station was right next to where John was sitting and the waitress eyed him as she set her tray on the bar and called out the orders. He looked at her, turning his side to the table and smiled at her. She looked at him and smiled back. “Regulars?” John asked. “Every Friday afternoon,” she replied and looked at the bartender as he put her order on her tray. John just took a sip of his beer and looked back at the table. “What’s her name?” he asked as he turned towards the waitress. She smiled slightly and thought to herself, “another one likes the looks of the ice queen,” and replied “Susan.”

The boss lady was looking right at him. He lifted his beer slightly, as he looked back and smiled. The boss lady looked back at him with a strange look in her eye but did not waiver. John put the bottle to his lips and took a sip, without moving his eyes from hers. He saw her stiffen, a little, then turned her eyes to the man sitting next to her and then her head. He continued to watch the boss lady and a few seconds passed before he saw her eyes look over in his direction again. He had not moved and she looked, moved her eyes away, then immediately looked back at him again. He still had moved and as she looked at him, more directly this time, he placed the bottle to his mouth and took another sip. When she was looking directly into his eyes, he smiled at her and only then did he turn his head to face the bar.

The waitress came up to her station and John looked over at her. “Have you worked her long,” he looked at her name tag and continued, “Kathy?” She looked back at him and said “Almost two years. You know my name what is yours?” “John,” he said. “Are the tips good or are all just full of themselves?” Kathy smiled and said, “most of the time I do ok, when they make a big sale or land a project.” He laughed lightly and said, “Things never change.” Kathy was not sure why, but she immediately liked him. He ordered another beer as the bartender finished filling Susan’s order. He was purposely not looking back at the table in the corner.

His beer came and he took a sip, as he set the bottle on the bar, he looked at the corner table. The boss lady was looking right at him, when his eyes met hers; she turned away, but glanced back a second later to see if he was still looking. He smiled to himself and turned back to the bar, completely ignoring her glance. He picked up his beer and walked to the end of the bar and sat back down. This position gave him an unobstructed view of the boss lady and the TV at the other end of the bar. He looked at the TV for a few minutes then directly at Susan. She was talking to the man on her right, as if she was holding court and as she moved her eyes to the man on her left, her eyes saw him looking and she stopped talking for a moment. The man to her left spoke to her a couple of times before she noticed him and pulled her eyes away from John’s.

John watched Susan, as she looked at him then away, then back at him again. He sipped his beer as he watched her rise from the booth and walk towards the back of the bar and towards the bathrooms. John moved off his chair and walked slowly in that direction and saw her enter the restroom. He stopped in front of the restroom and pushed the door open, moving inside.

The inside was bright and occupied by the boss lady and him. He quietly moved to the last stall and waited for her to finish. The door opened and she looked directly into his chest. She immediately sucked in her breath and tried to look stern, and said, “What do you want?” John just stared into her eyes. She was not used to being ignored when she asked a question and asked again, “ Would you move. I want to leave.”

John continued to look at her as he moved towards her and made her move back into the stall. The rear of her stocking covered calves hit the stool and she sat down. John continued forward until he was right in front of her. He looked down into her eyes, but now hers were staring at the budge in the front of John’s pants. She watched as John moved his hands to his zipper and lowered it. She about to say something as John pulled his cock from his pants and started to stroke it back and forth, right in front of her face. She watched it grow and felt herself become moist and her breasts felt restrained in her bra.

She felt John’s hand on the top of her head and followed as it pulled her head forward towards his cock. The head touched her lips and she opened her mouth to allow the cock to enter. She sucked the head and could taste the precum. She moved her tongue around John’s cock as he moved forward to straddle her legs and place both hands on her head. He was in control as he held her head in his large callused hands and started to move his hips back and forth.

She was excited as this unknown man stated to use, no fuck, her mouth. John smiled down at her as he moved more of his cock into her mouth. Holding her head tightly he moved his hips back and forth and set into a steady rhythm of fucking her face. He moaned as she took more of his cock. His rhythm increased as she sucked his cock. “That’s right, Susan” John said, “show me what a great cock sucker you are.” The words hit her ears and shocked her. Never in her life has she been called a cock sucker. She tried to pull away from his cock, but he held her head tight and increased the movement of his hips.

She was no stranger to sucking a hard cock, but it had always been on her terms, a reward for the man that was good at pleasing her. Never in her life had she been made to suck a cock and called names. It was something she never allowed to happen. She was the boss and always in charge, but here she was with her mouth full of a hard cock and being used like a common whore. She never knew she could be this aroused. Her pussy was soaking as this brute of a man was fucking her mouth. She could not get enough of his cock in her mouth and moved her hands up to grab his ass.

John felt her hands on his ass and pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped her. Not hard but hard enough to make her understand that he was in charge. She looked up into his lust filled eyes and dropped her arms to her side. John smiled and pulled her mouth back onto his cock. He began to fuck her mouth faster and harder, pushing deeper into her oral cavity and into her throat, a place that until now had never had a cock enter. Susan suppressed a gag as John pushed his cock deeper into her throat; her nose nestled in his cock hair. He pulled his cock out of her throat until just the head was between her lips, then slid forward and into her throat again.

As the cock slid into her throat the second time, Susan came. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and throat as she felt her pussy spasm over and over. John could tell she was cumming and fucked her mouth faster. Fucking her mouth and throat over and over. “Cum for me Susan,” John said as he assaulted her mouth over and over. Susan was too far-gone to notice his balls tighten as he pushed his cock deep into her throat and moaned he was cumming.

Susan had sucked a cock now and again but never allowed a man to cum in her mouth. She would always pull away and jack them to finish. Her again was this man shooting his cum into her throat. He pulled his cock out a little as he continued to cum. “Swallow it Susan. Swallow my cream.” John moaned as he continued to cum in Susan mouth. She sucked and swallowed the cream entering her mouth by the spurts. Never in her life had she been this turned on and she sucked and swallowed the sweet cream as fast as she could. She did not want to loose a drop.

Finally, John stopped cumming in her mouth. She continued to suck the lovely cock in her mouth, milking every drop from its head. She sucked his cock clean and was still trying to suck it when he pulled it from her mouth. She raised her head up to look into his eyes. John smiled down at her and she felt a warm feeling fill her body. John put his cock back into his pants and said, “Susan, you are one fine cock sucker and I can not wait to fuck your pussy, but alas that will be another time.” He patted her on the head and smiling, turned and walked out of the restroom.

Susan could not believe what had just happened. This man had used her as a slut and she loved it. She was not at all used to that feeling and she sat for a while before she got up and checked herself in the mirror. She looked into the mirror and did not see a boss lady, she saw a slut looking back at her. Her hair was mussed and her lipstick was smeared on her face. She took a towel and washed her face, reapplied her lipstick and brushed her hair. She looked once more in the mirror and then walked out, back into the lounge and her image as the boss.

Susan sat down and said a few words to the men at the table and they laughed. She looked over to where John was sitting. He smiled at her and tipped his beer as he took a sip. Susan felt herself blush slightly and turned her eyes away. She told herself that would never happen again, but she knew it was not true. She would give this strange powerful man anything he wanted. She looked over at John again and he was walking out of the bar. He smiled and moved his lips, “tomorrow,” and walked out the door.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you Dr Who

DrWho
DrWho
67 Followers