Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't stop. Put it back inside me, please sir!" she pleaded.

"Very well, your Ladyship, as you wish," the Captain replied as he pressed the tip to the center of her crinkled ass-pucker.

"What?...Wha?...no, not there! Not in my bottom, in my sex. I beg you, put it back in my pussy!"

This was something that she had never imagined, even in her darkest fantasies. It was unspeakably vile to Therese, and yet she felt a dizzying thrill at the forbidden nature of the act. She still made an effort to move away, but she was restrained and could not escape as he pushed against her asshole. He waited patiently for the ring of muscle to begin to relax. Between her upraised, spread ass cheeks the men saw her anus spread slowly and admit the dildo. The figure of the praying woman was disappearing into the innocent Duchess's behind a centimeter at a time. As it entered her tight ass, the thick coating of pussy juice was deposited around the kneeling girl's stretched sphincter in a glistening ring.

"No, don't do this. Please take it out! Just put it in my pussy where it belongs, please!" she begged.

But the steady trickle of juices she was producing suggested that she did not find the anal intrusion as displeasing as she pretended. He worked the object around in her ass now, pushing and pulling it while twisting it at the same time. She had stopped complaining and only the lovely sound of her heavy breathing was heard as he introduced the gorgeous noblewoman to this new feeling. Her panting turned to little gasp-moans as she learned how sensitive her asshole was.

"No, oh no, it feels good. Don't stop!" she gasped, loving the feeling of having her ass used like this.

He continued for a short time, stretching and relaxing her ass, then slowly withdrew the object.

"No, I want it. Please put it back," she urged.

A second later she felt the object back against her anus, and she sighed. He rubbed the head around the loosened sphincter, but now it felt larger, and she realized it was the Captain's hard cock, not the smaller dildo. She had a moment of fear as she thought it might be too big for her virgin bottom, but the thought was quickly replaced by the thrill of anticipation for what he was about to do. He ran his cockhead around the outer rim of her asshole, picking up the ring of pussy cream that had been deposited there by the dildo. Then he pressed the lubricated plum of his cock against the whimpering princess's winking asshole and pushed forward. He had prepared her well, and the pucker yielded easily, swallowing the head as it wedged into her. The wide corona at the base of his cockhead stretched her sphincter to the maximum as it entered her ass, then the muscle snapped back behind the head as it popped inside. He held there for a minute then slowly slid his member up inside the Duchess's beautiful bottom while she whimpered and creamed. It seemed that the length of his cock was endless as it plowed into her body, but finally he was fully engulfed in the sweet Lady's tight rectum.

He pulled back until the corona of his cockhead was against her sphincter from the inside, then slowly eased it out to force the muscle to stretch again. When only the very tip of his penis was being kissed by her asshole, he slid it back in again. Each time he repeated the action it forced the Duchess's anus to stretch to the maximum and then contract back, and eventually the normally tight muscle began to dilate and relax. Finally he was able to go in and out of her ass without resistance, the hole staying open even when he pulled all the way out. He withdrew his cock and moved back a few inches so that the other brutes could see the gaping hole.

"Have you ever seen a woman's ass so open, eh?" remarked Jacques.

"Blueblood or not, the wench has the soul of a true whore," answered Jean-Pierre.

"Nooooo," the kneeling woman moaned in shame. "I am a good girl!"

The pirates' hearty laughs reverberated from the stone walls of the dungeon as they mocked her claim.

"A good girl who craves a cock in her behind!" laughed Edwarde.

"And you do want my cock in your behind, Lady, do you not?" taunted Renoir.

The Duchess hesitated as she tried to muster some dignity and refuse to answer.

"Well, I guess you don't want me to put my cock back in your ass, then," he threatened.

"Wait!" she exclaimed. "Please, don't go. I do want it back inside me, please."

"Where?"

"Dans mon cul! In my ass, damn you! I want you to put your fat cock in my ass and fuck me!"

Renoir responded by shoving his hard prick back up her ass in one move. The stretched hole offered no resistance at all as it seemed to suck his dick in. He held her round asscheeks spread open so he could watch her anus swallow his dick. Therese was babbling, alternating between fragments of prayers and vulgar pleas for more, while looking back and forth from the faces to the cocks of the pirates around her.

"Holy-Mary-Mother-of-God! Oh, God help me, I love it. Yes...yes...fuck me in my ass...fill me!"

Renoir pounded his cock into the darling girl's forever-expanded rectum, his hips banging against the cushions of her asscheeks. Her large breasts were hanging beneath her kneeling body, swinging freely with the force of his thrusts. The leering villains could hear the sexy slapping sounds of the succulent oily globes smacking together. Watching this precious sweet angel getting ass-fucked into a delirium was a thrilling sight for the buccaneers. One came up to her face, held in the stocks and just on a level with his erect cock, and she opened her mouth without hesitation. She already knew she loved the taste of hot pirate dick, especially when it was squirting its lovely juice in her mouth. He placed the dripping head on her tongue, and she closed her lips around the shaft and sucked him in. Her tongue fluttered around the head and licked under his retracted foreskin. The strong taste of man made her dizzy as she slurped and moaned around his cock. She was salivating heavily, slobbering all over his cock until long strings of saliva and pre-cum were hanging from her chin. He fucked her in the mouth hard, shoving into her lips until his swollen cockhead banged against her throat. Even these ruffians were surprised when the French aristocrat responded to the pummeling by relaxing her throat muscles and taking the rigid fuck-pole down her throat. As his cock passed that barrier and slid deep, his sweaty balls slapped against her wet chin and her alabaster neck expanded noticeably. Now she was filled in the ass and the throat with dangerous pirate cock.

"By the seed of Satan," exclaimed one of the men, "she has swallowed him whole!"

"Look at her neck, how it bulges with his cock!"

"What a harlot!"

Therese du Maurier, Duchess de Montfort, felt the most exciting thrill as she took the pirate's prick into her throat and heard the others making rude remarks about her accomplishment. They fucked her like that for several minutes, juice gushing from her empty pussy to coat Renoir's swinging balls and run down her thighs, while saliva dripped from her chin. The man using her mouth reached under her to pinch and pull on her abused nipples. When he started to come he pulled back from her throat so that just his cockhead was in her mouth and squirted his jizz onto her tongue. She eagerly swallowed his hot seed as fast as it filled her mouth. Some leaked out of her lips and ran down her chin, but she managed to get most of it.

When he pulled out of her mouth, she felt Renoir pull out of her ass at the same time. Suddenly the platform onto which she was bound was rotating, and she realized it was on rollers, as the room turned for her. In a few seconds she was facing Captain Renoir, his erect cock, straight from her ass, just inches from her sperm-slickened lips. She looked up at him, and then down at his cock. It was dripping with pre-cum and her juices, and she only hesitated a second before opening her lips and sticking out her tongue, welcoming his cock into her mouth. As it slid over her tongue she could taste her own ass on his hot dick, and it only made her wilder with insane lust. She sucked on the head, wanting his seed in her throat as she felt another man sliding his hard cock into her vagina. While he fucked her deep in her pussy, he shoved two fingers into her open asshole and twisted them around, causing her to suck harder on the cock in her mouth.

She cleaned Renoir's cock thoroughly, but before she could get him to come, they rotated her again and soon she was sucking the cock from her pussy, licking her juices off it and swallowing them eagerly. Edwarde, the African, entered her well-fucked ass in one move, filling her bottom with black cock as his hanging balls slapped against the wet, hairless lips of her open pussy. Once again she took a big buccaneer cock down her throat, burying her pert little nose in his pubic hair. Edwarde picked up the slippery ivory statuette and pressed it into her empty pussy hole, filling the hot channel with the dildo/nun.

The horny Duchess was now filled in all three openings, fucking and sucking like mad and moaning continuously. But they pulled out and rotated her again, the dildo still in her pussy, and she found herself sucking the black cock from her ass as she felt Renoir shove his erect member back into her open behind. The statue filled her pussy and caused the thin wall of flesh separating her cunt from her ass to be rubbed against the Captain's plunging fuck-stick. She wanted his hot cum in her ass, and would have told him so if her throat had not been filled with Edwarde's dick. She had enough freedom of movement to wiggle her behind and thrust back to meet the Captain's anal intrusion. He held her ass cheeks spread open, and the evil men could see that on each outward stroke a little collar of her ass was dragged out, clinging to his shaft, and on each inward stroke her flesh was pushed deep inside. He was shoving his rod into her guts to its full length, hitting bottom as his balls slapped against her oily, dildo-stuffed pussy, spanking her clit in the process. He took such long strokes that he pulled all the way out of her ass, backing off several inches while still holding her cheeks spread so that all the men could see her wide open anus, stretched beyond closing. As he plowed back up her bottom, she moaned around the cock in her mouth, sucking hard on the fat juicy prick and swirling her tongue around the leaking head.

She was totally lost now, reveling in the degradation of being publicly buggered while gorging herself on pirate cock. Men were running their hands over her slick flesh, squeezing her breasts, pulling on her inflamed nipples, smacking and pinching her all over. She was rocking back and forth, shoved forward onto Edwarde's cock as Renoir slammed against the plump cushions of her young behind, sending the African's big stick down her throat, then feeling the suction inside her as they both pulled back. She was ecstatic, delirious with lust as they used her noble body for their base pleasure, treating her like the lowliest tavern whore.

Edwarde started to come, shouting as he pulled his cock from her throat and held it in front of her staring face. As she watched intently, he pumped the ebony monster and she saw the little slit in the end open as a thick streamer of his hot cum flew from the head and into her open lips. It coated her tongue and filled her mouth, but before she could finish gulping it all down his rod twitched again. With her lips closed, the rope of sperm splashed across her face, further soiling her aristocratic features. It coated her cheeks and dripped from her nose, and she stuck out her tongue in time to catch the milky seed as it slid from her upper lip. When her little pink tongue was coated with the slippery load, she pulled it in and swallowed. He continued to shoot his cum across the beautiful princess's face and into her open mouth until his big black balls were drained. His sperm ran down her lovely visage, increasing her degradation and hence inflaming her passion further.

In her ass the Captain's big cock was moving faster, approaching his climax and stimulating the captive Duchess to begin her own orgasm as his hanging balls slapped against her bare pussy lips and screaming clit. She was squeezing her ass muscles as hard as she could, trying to milk the cum from his plunging dick, which also increased the pressure on the ivory dildo in her cunt. Her moans turned to shouts as she crossed the point of no return, her pretty toes curling and cream dribbling from her dildo-stuffed pussy hole to trickle down her trembling thighs.

"Oh God yes! Fuck my bottom, you filthy bastard! Bugger me! Don't stop! I want your hot cum in my ass!" the conquered noblewoman screamed, Edwarde's sperm spraying from her mouth.

Her pleas for him to come in her ass pushed the Captain over the top, and his thick cock began squirting steaming pirate spunk deep into her bowels. She felt it searing the delicate walls of her rectum and she went right into a second orgasm as two of the men who had been watching and stroking their cocks stepped up and began to come on her face. She held her mouth open, eager to catch their musky dick-juice and swallow it down. The hot male taste of fresh sperm right in the middle of her mind-numbing orgasm nearly drove her into unconsciousness. She shook and vibrated, yelling between swallows, cum pouring over her lower lip and dangling from her chin.

"The wench spends yet again!" exclaimed one of the men watching Therese's shameless exhibition.

"A lusty whore indeed! She'll wear us all out before she's done!"

The men aimed their spurts onto her swinging breasts, so that thick pearls of spunk hung from her abused nipples. As her ass filled up with Renoir's copious seed, it squirted out from around his cock and cascaded over her hairless, nun-filled cunt. Renoir pulled out of the Duchess's ravaged backside, his rod dripping fluids. He grasped the dildo protruding from her pussy and slid the slippery statue from the swollen orifice, tossing it on the table. Both the noble Lady's ravaged holes were red and gaping open, streams of cum and pussy juice pouring out and running down her thighs. The Captain gestured to one of the pirates, who opened the latch on the stocks and lifted the top from her trapped neck and wrists as the Captain released the straps on her legs. Two men lifted the sperm-drenched beauty from the bondage device and carried her over to a platform covered with blankets. Tendrils of her lovely auburn hair were plastered to her face by sweat and spunk.

As she reclined on the cushioned surface she closed her eyes and used her fingers to push the gobs of cum from her cheeks into her mouth. Therese lay with her legs spread wide, displaying her open wet pussy and juice-streaked inner thighs to the pirates. She placed a hand on her soaking crotch, feeling her bare labia for the first time since they had shaved her. It was so sensitive without hair, even more so because of all the stimulating friction she had experienced. Cupping her bald mound in her palm she rested her fingers over the open lips, pressing the tips against her throbbing little clit and pushing the hungry button in delicious circles. The slick flesh was coated with her juices and Renoir's sperm, and she loved the slippery feeling of rubbing it into her sex.

Renoir stepped back and nodded to the men, several of whom had not yet come, and were waiting to use the Lady next. One lay down on the blankets and they lifted her onto him, his erect cock sliding into her stretched pussy in one motion. She sighed as she spread her knees and settled down, her tender breasts pressing against his hard chest. She did not protest when she felt another man behind her, sliding his hard cock up and down between her wet asscheeks and pressing it into her loosened anus. When another pirate presented his stiff organ at her face, she sat up and brazenly opened her mouth wide to take him in. Therese felt wicked and wonderfully full, her body stuffed with hard cock. She was hungry to do anything these men wanted, eager to experience every sexual thrill they could extract from her newly liberated body. She sucked hard on the cock in her mouth, her cheeks deeply hollowed by the force of her suction, and she humped back against the two poles inside her pussy and ass, squeezing her muscles to coax the cum from them.

Captain Renoir stood next to Jean-Pierre as they watched her brazen display.

"What do you plan to do with her, Captain?" asked the First Mate.

"I'm not sure. There is so much I'd like to do with her," he mused.

"She is a delight, isn't she?" remarked Jean-Pierre.

"Yes, so lovely. And she certainly has taken a fancy to the crew, eh?"

The two men laughed as they watched the conquered Duchess eagerly submitting to the depraved lust of the pirate crew.

"I expect that tomorrow the Lady will be consumed with guilt over her indiscretion," the Captain said. "We must offer her the opportunity to expiate her sins through some genuine acts of contrition. She'll doubtless be grateful to us."

"Why is it always the ladies of quality who submit so willingly?"

"One of the mysteries of life, mon ami. But the source of much enjoyment for us, n'est-ce pas?"

"Mais certainment!"

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this story please vote. As always, I appreciate feedback very much; please include an email address if you would like a reply. If you would like to read more about Captain Renoir and the pirates of The Golden Sword look for "Princess and the Pirates" and "Princess and the Pirates, Chap. 2."