Taming the Peckerhead Pt. 02

Story Info
Keeping arrogant lawyer on the straight and narrow.
2.2k words
14.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
110 Followers

"What the fuck are you doing here, peckerhead?" Monica Smith wasn't in a good mood: her babysitter was sick, the sleet made her commute an unnecessary thrill ride, and she wasn't far from her period. Frank Sherman's knock on her door the first thing on a Friday morning startled her; the rest of the office called in and said they wouldn't make it on the ice rink roads. "I've got too many headaches already today."

Frank stood a little sheepishly in front of the door. He was dressed immaculately in a sharp three piece suit which projected quiet power, his hair was perfectly groomed, his face clean shaven, and his face hinted a possible relation to Maurice Chevalier. Concern was evident in his furrowed brow and pursed lips. "Is Sharon going to be in today?" he asked in a humble voice.

"Hell no. I don't know what gets into that woman, everybody knows you don't cross Judge Klein. She's been too impressed by Kim Davis; I think she's trying to set a new record of imprisonment for a contempt charge."

"I went to law school with Phil. Only reason he made judge because he's too stupid to practice law on his own, and always was a major league asshole. Have you talked with her lately?"

"Visited her last night. Another week and she'll organize the first successful prison revolt in Benton County history. No, she won't budge. You know how she is when she thinks she's right."

Frank snickered. "Yeah, I do. Well, she's been helping me with something regularly and it's been two weeks..."

Monica looked at him, a startled look on her face, and stood up. "Oh, right! You can't go to the jail to visit her, it's too dangerous since you're on the Russian Mob's hit list. If you want to brief me on the cases you're working with her, I'll be glad to go down this morning."

He looked own and shuffled his feet. "She's been helping me with something a little more personal..."

"Yes?" She sat down again, relaxing.

"You know a few months ago she wanted to tame my...baser instincts a little?"

"I remember. You've become a new man; I must say I'm amazed."

"Well, I've been stopping by for a little...therapy, you might say."

Monica smoothed her black woolen skirt. "You could say more."

"Well, I've got kids, you know. My oldest boy is in Harvard Law School and barely talks to me, and his brother's at Stanford. They need my help now and then, want to make sure they get a good start in life, but there's my youngest. My little precious princess is turning three tomorrow, and I'd do anything for her. Christ, she'll have to become a nun because I would gladly disembowel anyone who'd hurt a hair on her head. Anyway, when Sharon confronted me about my...proclivities six months ago, we worked something out that...satisfied my appetite regularly so I'd behave. I've got to take care of my little princess so her mother can stay at home and look after her right. But the Beast just won't be satisfied, and I've got a way with women..."

"Yes, I know. Kinda, sorta. I've always found you completely resistible. The kids I understand; I had to wait to have mine, and next year when Billy and Sandy go to First Grade, I'd like to have another."

"I didn't know you were married."

"I'm not, never have been. Froze a lot of my eggs a few years ago, and got the embryos implanted after I retired from modeling. You remember Serenity Adams, don't you?"

"Oh yes. You were stunning in those swimsuit issues. You look wonderful today in that grey sweater, by the way, it...highlights your form so well."

"Thanks, but I know where that's going and we talked about that. Anyway, I know what you mean about taking care of your children. So what's Sharon been doing to shrink your pecker?"

He looked out the window for a long moment, unable to talk. "Sharon has been satisfying my urges herself."

"How?"

Another pause. "She's been sucking my cock."

Monica stood up, eyes blazing, hands defiantly on her hips. "No, I don't think so. Not like her at all, giving in to a slimy request like that. She'd rather bust your nuts than suck your cock, that I know. There's got to me something else, or something more."

Still looking out the window, he whispered. "She's been spanking my cock and balls. Making them good and sore. I can't get it up for days after that. That's how far I'll go for my little princess, keep myself in line so I can be what she needs me to be. To keep making money for her."

"I thought there was something strange about this. Damn, she has been literally busting your balls. So she doesn't suck your cock, does she?"

He looked her in the eyes and spoke in a normal voice. "It always makes me hard beyond belief. Never knew it before, but torture makes me ejaculate. She takes in the mouth so she doesn't get it on her clothes or have to spit it in the wastebasket for the cleaners to find. I even changed my diet so I'd taste better to her."

Monica tapped her foot, looking down at the floor to her left. Looking up at him a couple of times, she found it hard to wrap her brain around the idea. "I always knew she was a little strange. All right, what do you want me to do?"

"Well, since she's not here, I wondered if you would...?"

"What makes you think I'd consider such a thing?"

He looked her in the eyes. "Sparkle Vanderbilt."

"What?" She blinked in surprise, taken aback.

"That was your name for another kind of modeling. Pictures, videos. You made porn, did just about everything, every category."

She glared at him. "I'll remind you that you have a bigger secret to keep than I. Blackmail won't work here..."

"I know, Monica. But you know this game, you've done it before, and it will mean nothing to you. Well, I'm sure you wouldn't want to do some of the things you used to do, but you'll be in control, and I won't ask you any more after Sharon gets out of jail. I promise. I swear on dear little Tammy's blond curls. I need this, it's been too long, and I've got blue balls so bad..."

She paced back and forth a little bit, thinking. At last, she turned and said: "Whip it out. Get your pathetic pecker out here for me, and your nasty nuts." A grin broke across his face as he complied. "Smallest dick I ever dealt with, but I'll have no trouble turning it good and red. Hope your promise of tasting good is worth it, but I'm not your boss and I'm not going to be your Dom, either. There will be a price to pay and it won't be money. Will you pay the price?"

Beads of sweat began appearing on his brow. "What will it be?"

"Whatever the fuck I feel like," she said with a cool, icy glare.

Frank though for a moment, but his cock got harder and harder, filling out to stand straight out from his body. She looked at it contemptuously and smacked it hard with her palm, making it bounce back and forth. He finally said, "Yes. Can I see your tits?"

"Hell, no. If you know where they are on the Internet, I'll let you pull the image up on your iPhone. No, you can't see them in the flesh." Pulling his device out of his pocket, he made three thumbstrokes and smiled. She looked at it and sneered, "Yeah, that's one of my favorites. Always like how they looked tied up. This will cost you. You must have had it bookmarked."

"Will you get the ruler from Sharon's desk?" He took a deep shuddering breath.

She hit his cock hard again, making a loud slap and making him cringe. "Who's in charge here? I'll beat you with whatever I want. But I don't have anything in my drawer to hit you with. Stand here, don't touch yourself and wait for me to get back."

"Yes, Monica." His heart raced as he stood there, looking out the window at the sleet, his penis rock hard and almost jiggling on its own in anticipation.

A minute later she returned, slapping him hard on the ass when she came in. "You probably have fond memories tied up in this thing. All right, I'll sit in my chair and you come over where I can beat you. Touch me, and you'll regret it."

"Yes, Monica." After a light tap, she took the head of his cock between her lips and tongued it for a few moments, making him gasp. Then, as he was settling into the delightful sensations, she hit him in his left ball, then the right, before setting it free and smacking it up and down the length. Frank winced with every shot, she hit him much harder than Sharon did. Then another few moments of kindness before another round of abuse. Looking up at him with schoolgirl eyes, she played with her blond hair a minute or two before smacking the dick several times. It was turning red, and Frank expected to shoot his load soon, but just as the wave started to soar up through his cock, she grabbed it with an iron grip.

"Not yet, you peckerhead. You'll do it only when I let you, and not a moment before."

"Yes, Monica. But please, please, I can't take this. Beat me some more and I'll be sore for days and you'll be safe. Can't take edging more than once."

"I see," she said, looking at him with contempt. "Very well, let's get this out of your system."

The ruler met red flesh several more times, making him whimper but making the end of his cock gooey with pre-cum. Monica noticed this, and hit him a few more times, impressed how the abuse was stimulating him. She got close, and took the end of his cock in her mouth again, biting lightly on the knob, making him wail. "Shut up. You should be happy I'm not going to peg you later." His left nut went in her mouth for a couple moments soft tonguing before a toothy vise compressed it a little, making him squirm. Then the right one suffered the same treatment, before she went out to the head, sucking and licking while beating his shaft and balls mercilessly. He started dancing and she held off a little, making him wait a little before taking him over the edge.

Frank howled like a banshee when his juices shot into Monica's mouth. It was difficult, but she managed to suck it all down, running her tongue all around to gather his output. She let him go with a pop, running her finger over her lower lip to taste his nectar. "Sharon's done good things for your diet, I can tell. Will this hold you for a while?"

"Yes, I think so. Thank you, Monica."

"Not so fast. Now you pay me. Down on your knees." She got off her chair to sit on the edge of her desk, where she spread her legs while pulling her black skirt up. "Here's the price, and I'm sure you can pay it. You lick my pussy until I'm happy, and I'll tell you when. You keep the fact I don't wear underwear a secret."

"Done. I do have a little experience at this."

"Show me."

Frank got down on all fours, wincing as his bony knees met the floor, and starting kissing the inside of her knee. His tongue snaked up her skin until it found her forested valley, with her slit running down the center. She grabbed his ears and thrust his mouth against her clit. "No messing around, get going."

He did, moving his tongue up and down her folds, swirling her clit. After a couple of minutes, she took his hands and put them under her sweater, encouraging them higher. "Squeeze my tits, milk my nipples. You almost lick cunt as good as a woman. Keep licking me, Frank."

He murmured a muffled reply. Her breathing became more shallow as she approached her orgasm; the foreplay of abuse must have gotten her wet, Frank thought. His face was trapped against her crotch so he could hardly breathe. His hands worked her breasts and she purred, her fingers twirling in his ears in encouragement. Higher and higher her voice went, as her body because more and more uncontrollable, until she gasped and shot a spray all over his face.

Frank kept his head in place until she pushed it away, then he stood up and adjusted his tie. She lounged back on her desk, her eyes closed, lost in sensations for a few moments, until her eyes opened and grew cold. "Nobody else is here, so you're not going to wash your face the rest of the day. You will smell my cunt juice until you get home, when you can wash it off and brush your teeth."

"Yes, Monica."

"Tuesday is the next time you're due?"

"I don't think I need another go on Tuesday, this will hold me for a week. You're so much better than Sharon."

A cruel smirk crossed her face. "That may be, but it's her job when she gets back. In the meantime, you get your butt back in here Tuesday morning; I think I like you eating me out."

Frank gave her a smirk, realizing an opening. "Of course."

IowaIke
IowaIke
110 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Assistant Pt. 01 One man down on his luck, takes an offer he can't refuse.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Yes Ms. M - Act 01 A student is taught a lesson for his inappropriate behavior.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lick Me Clean Bitch! A Hispanic woman turns a racist White guy into her bitch.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Store Clerk's Seduction Ch. 01 Wealthy woman kidnaps cute younger guy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boss Lady Employee enslaved by sexy boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories