Taming the Size Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
When Mandy and Bill left the bar...
1.4k words
4.47
15.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Tiffany was moaning in frustration, Bill was in his apartment moaning in rapture as Mandy stroked his long, thick cock and licked his bloated, cum filled balls.

Suddenly she left his balls and plunged her mouth down over his aching shaft. In one stroke she took him right down to the nuts, snaking her tongue out to bathe the fluid laden orbs.

"Jesus Fucking Christ," Bill groaned, "That's feels incredible!"

"I'm just getting started," Mandy said with a wink, "It's been days since I've had a chance at this big cock."

"Well, it's all yours now, babe," said Bill.

"Damn right!" Mandy exclaimed just before she plunged her mouth down over the man's powerfully stiff shaft.

Bill moaned deeply as she took him into her throat again. Her head bobbed rapidly up and down his hot eleven inch pole as she fondled his balls.

He gently held her head in his hands as he said, "You're the only woman I know who can do that. You just take the whole thing down without even trying."

"And I'll tell you something," Mandy said, lifting her mouth off of his cock, "Tiffany couldn't even begin to do that."

"What's Tiffany got to do with anything?" Bill asked.

"You need to know as much as you can about her when you fuck her," Mandy answered.

"What makes you think I'm going to fuck her?" Bill shot back incredulously.

"What makes you think you've got a choice at this point?" she asked as she stroked his hard manhood and fondled his balls.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked with irritation as he grabbed her wrists to remove her hands from his cock.

"It's simple," said Mandy," I've known her for years. Boys and men have always been trying to get into her pants. She only went with the ones that she wanted. She was always the one to choose. Tonight is the first time she's ever lost out on the one she wanted."

"So?" Bill asked skeptically.

"So," Amanda responded, "She's not going to take that lying down," then she paused when she realized her unfortunate phrasing and added, "so to speak."

Bill chuckled.

"Anyway," she continued, "you've hurt her pride. She's going to do everything she can to seduce you. Fucking her is the only way you'll be able to stop it."

"Don't I get a choice in this?" said Bill.

"At this point," Mandy said, wrestling her wrists free of Bill's grip to resume stroking his long, thick cock, "the only choice you have is which one of you is going to be in control, you or her."

"You've got this all figured out, haven't you," said Bill with some irritation.

"I'm just looking at what is," Mandy responded, "Figuring doesn't have anything to do with it. The only question that needs to be answered is about how you're going to handle it."

"Suppose I decide not to handle it at all," Asked Bill as he reached down to fondle one of the woman's massive tits, "then what?"

He ruefully remembered the crack he had made to his sister about staging a coup. It had been a casual joke. Now, though, it seemed to be serious.

Amanda made a sound halfway between an exasperated sigh at Bill's comment and an erotic moan from the sensuous pressure of his hand on her body.

"Look," she said, trying to maintain enough composure to finish the conversation, "I know that you didn't exactly volunteer for this."

"All I did was laugh out loud," Bill said.

"And you left with me when Tiffany wanted you," Mandy responded.

"Right after you put a bug in her ear about me," said Bill with a scowl.

"Okay," Mandy said contritely, "maybe I went too far." She gasped as he pinched her nipple then continued, "That doesn't change anything. She's not going to let up until she gets into your pants."

Bill was having trouble focusing on the conversation because Mandy had resumed delicately but steadily stroking his massive organ with her tiny hand.

"So, what do you think I should do?" he finally managed to ask.

"Just keep saying 'no' until she desperate and crazy for this big thing," Mandy replied just before giving his bloated balls another sloppy lick, "Tease her along until she's actually begging you for it."

"It's hard to imagine Tiffany begging for anything let alone some man's cock," said Bill dubiously.

"I could easily see her begging for this cock," she said with a smile then quickly took his entire length into the moist tightness of her throat.

Bill moaned as she did it. He clutched the sides of her head and began slowly humping through the tight, wet seal of her thick lips. The room filled with slurping sounds as Mandy worked on his long, thick, hard pole.

Her tongue seemed to everywhere at the same time. No surface of his prodigious manhood was left wanting the vigorous caress it gave him. Bill couldn't help himself. He humped her hot, slick throat even harder, groaning with passion. Mandy almost choked at the suddenness of it.

Bill could feel the pressure building in his balls. Her hot throat was working hard to coax the precious juice from them. Mandy clutched her man's butt cheeks, partly to encourage his assault and partly just hanging on for dear life.

Suddenly, Bill yanked her sucking face off of his manhood, picked her up, and threw her on the bed. Putting his hands on her firm thighs to spread her legs and rammed his raging man bone into the slick confines of her dripping slot.

She gasped as he entered her. Her massive jugs bounced and jiggled like gelatin molds in an earthquake with the speed and strength of Bill's mighty thrusts. Her vaginal walls convulsed around the invading shaft as her arousal built.

"Yes!" she shouted, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

As Bill pounded her pussy mercilessly he could feel Amanda's contracting vaginal walls desperately working to milk the juice from his balls. With every lunge her needy cunt tightened a little more around his powerful, steely invader.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod," the woman moaned.

Bill clutched her heaving jugs, kneading and mauling them, to push her over the edge into explosive, orgasmic bliss.

As he pinched her nipples hard she whimpered, "fuckfuckohgodfuckfuckfuck."

She had never been fucked like this before. Never had she been drilled with such force or brutality. Her lover's unyielding manhood driving relentlessly into her dripping love slot filled her as had no other. His large hands mashing her enormous tits only added fuel to her hedonistic fire, driving her closer to the brink of a shattering climax.

"Is this how you want me to fuck Tiffany, bitch?" he shouted as he mercilessly rammed her desperately clinging womanhood.

"I don't fucking care!" she cried as her hips bucked to meet his powerful thrusts, "Just keep fucking ME like this! Make me cum on your big cock! Make me cum!"

Suddenly Bill picked up speed, pulverizing the woman's yearning, passion soaked gash with a fervor he hadn't known he possessed. All his anger at being trapped into having to deal with Tiffany concentrated itself in his raging man bone as he relentlessly fucked the manipulative slut who started it.

He could feel the jizz coming close to boiling over in his balls. It made him ram her that much harder.

All at once Mandy screeched like a tortured banshee as all of the erotic sensation of their coupling reached the summit and leaped over the cliff. Her entire body writhed as though she was having some sort of seizure. Every muscle vibrated. Every nerve ending shot electric fire through her voluptuous frame.

The erratic convulsion of her clasping cunt walls almost pushed Bill over the edged. He continued to mercilessly lance her boiling honey pot as her orgasm possessed her.

As Mandy convulsed beneath him Bill felt his entire body stiffen as his overloaded gonads emptied themselves into Mandy's clasping, feminine hole. A steady stream of jizz shot from his manly pole, like water from a fire hose. He was shooting more seed into Mandy's hungry pussy than he could ever have thought possible. The convulsive clutching of the woman's vaginal walls milked more and more cum from his balls.

When, at long last, Bill had shot his last and Mandy had ceased her orgasmic writhing beneath him, they collapsed into each other's arms in an exhausted, crumpled heap, each drawing ragged labored breaths.

Mandy was the first to recover. She grabbed the sides of Bill's head and gave him a deep, searing kiss.

When she pulled back she smiled broadly and said, "Wow! That was incredible! If that's how you fuck when you're angry I'm going to have to piss you off more often."

Bill rolled off of the woman and lay on his back on the bed convulsing with laughter.