Taming the Tease

Story Info
Brooke is the ultimate tease until meets her match.
6.1k words
4.5
47.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers

Brooke felt the excitement coursing through her body and if she had the time she would've headed back to see her roommate and would have licked and sucked each other's pussy to get rid of some of the tension. Instead she was on her way to get a new car and since the new college semester was coming up soon this was something she had to do today.

She had just spent the last two hours helping her stepfather with his clients. Brooke knew nothing about the business but her stepfather would request that she come down to the office in some of her more revealing outfits during negotiations with clients. She would just hang out and be a distraction, allowing her step-father to gain the upper hand in his negotiations.

Brooke love to tease and titillate and she wore a variety of different types of outfits to accomplish this. Today she wore a small mini skirt that sat low on her waist and barely covered her ass. The skirt was held up by two, three inch wide and slightly opaque suspenders that barely hid her nipples. Even though the straps hid her aureole, the bumps from her hard thrusting nipples were still evident. The designers of this outfit had paired with a see-through shirt or even a tube top, but for this particular instance Brooke thought that nothing underneath would be the best.

As she walked around her stepfather's office her large breasts would shimmy and wobble and everyone was waiting expectantly for one of them to make a break for it. Every eye followed her knowing that any moment a wardrobe malfunction would set one of those magnificent breasts free. Unfortunately for them Brooke was very good at the tease, with the promise always there but nothing was ever exposed, much to the disappointment of all the men and some of the women in her stepfather's office.

For two hours she would walk around, stretch or do anything to distract everyone from the negotiations and forcing them to look at her. All this turned Brooke on immensely having all those eyes caressing her skin, kept her nipples hard and pussy wet. She could feel the lust coming from everyone's eyes and she knew they wanted her. The power that her slightly concealed body could generate such lust in men and women alike, was a powerful aphrodisiac.

While Brooke is primarily there to distract her stepfather's clients, she was also distracting all of his employees as well. She had picked one unfortunate victim to be the focus most of her teasing, Michael was her victim for today. Brooke spent most of her time perched on the edge of his desk with their barely concealed crotch and nipples just inches from his aching hands. Occasionally she would stretch and she could see his eyes bugging out and his tongue licking his lips hungrily.

Brooke escalated her teasing and she would brush her naked legs and hard nipples against his arms. As she leaned over she noticed a lump in his pants and while it wasn't that impressive her tease is definitely having the impact she desired. As her stepfather called her over to be more visible with the customers, she slid off the desk rubbing the entire length of her body down his arm and she felt him quiver.

Brooke bent over and whispered "See you later", but as she did her hand went to his crotch gave the unimpressive lump in his pants a quick rub. As she touched him she felt Michael's whole body jerk and the lump in his pants pulse as he moaned. A quick glance confirmed a large and spreading wet spot in his pants.

Brooke gave an evil chuckle and crooked smile as she headed for her stepfather's office, knowing that she made Michael cum in his pants. The lusty power she exuded as she headed for her stepfather's office was palatable and everyone watched as she rolled her hips seductively walking by.

All of her teasing was having its impact on her as well and the hornier she got the more exaggerated her teasing became. She would rub and touch trying to distract everyone from the negotiations and she noticed most of the clients paying more attention to her than the negotiations. While she didn't have the impact on her stepfather's clients that she did with Michael, she did notice several bulges in their pants.

Finally the tease was over, negotiations were complete and contracts signed. Brooke's job was done and the Step-Father gave a kiss on the cheek and swat on her ass. After one of these extended teasing sessions Brooke would generally go to her roommate, they would lick, suck, and thoroughly devastate each other's pussy's until the tension was gone and their needs were satisfied.

Unfortunately, today she had to take care of her car and when she pulled into the Honda dealership she was still very horny, but she felt like she would use this to her advantage. As she parked her car she got out and leaned seductively over the hood of her car, hoping some horny young salesman would come running over to help her. She knew she could have the same luck negotiating with them as her stepfather had with his clients.

As Brooke struck her seductive pose she looked over towards the offices and saw two salesman start her direction, but suddenly they both stopped and turned around. She wondered what was going on and started to turn when suddenly a very curvy Hispanic girl touched her on the shoulder and said.

"I'm Maria how can I help you today?"

Brooke looked at her and thought. "Shit, I'm screwed this outfit is wasted on her."

Maria came up close and stood in front Brooke, invading her personal space with their breasts almost touching. Maria reached up with both hands to Brooke's shoulders and began to caress the fabric covering her breasts. She put her hands underneath with her thumbs on top of the fabric and began to slowly slide both hands downward under the pretense of feeling the fabric.

As Maria gave Brooke a smoldering look she said. "I love the feel of this fabric, don't you?"

Maria continued to slowly slide her hands down the underside of the straps covering Brooke's hard nipples. The closer she got to her nipples the more excited Brooke became and as Maria his hands touched her nipples Brooke gasped loudly. As each finger slowly rubbed across her nipples Brooke felt her pussy clench in response to the nipple play, but Maria wasn't finished as she crushed each nipple between two of her fingers and pulled sending a hard pulse of lust directly to Brooke's pussy.

As the hard pulsing need suddenly blossomed in Brooke's pussy she felt her knees quiver and she sagged against her car. Maria gave her nipples a little twist and the fire in her pussy suddenly turned into an inferno and Brooke's head fell backwards emitting a lusty moan. Brooke knew she had lost negotiation advantage now that a master was teasing her, but with her body suddenly afire with a passionate need, she didn't really care.

Maria leaned in and sensuously licked Brooke's exposed neck and then said.

"You really need to get these nipples pierced so they would always stand at attention and really let me tease them."

Maria suddenly released her nipples and stepped back and suddenly very professional tone said.

"What car can I help you with today?"

Brooke was still leaning against the car with desire still coursing through her body, her legs trembling, pussy throbbing and nipples trying to rip through her top. The sudden change in Maria showed her who's really in charge of the car negotiation. Brooke tried to pull herself together and stood facing Maria on still shaky legs.

"I need to trade this car in for a new one with a lot less mileage and I don't have a lot of money, so what do you have." She said in a still quivering voice, although she tried to sound like she was in charge, but both of them knew who was really in charge today.

Maria said. "Think I have several that you might be interested in, follow me." She led Brooke to a much more isolated section of the car a lot and then came up with a nice looking Honda Civic in what looked to be in very nice shape.

Brooke walked around the car noticed the tires were good, no scratches or dings, the mileage was low, the interior in good shape, all for a very acceptable price. She opened a good the engine looked clean, although Brooke really couldn't tell if the engine was good or not, so she asked Maria for a test drive.

Maria agreed this would be the next logical step and told Brooke to wait there while she went and got the keys. Brooke waited feeling the sun warm her almost naked back and then Maria came back with the keys and a towel. Maria came over and handed the keys to Brooke and then put the towel down on the driver's seat for Brooke to sit on and asked her to sign two release forms. Both basically said that car dealership would not be held responsible for anything broke did while driving their car, and if she crashed it she was responsible for the repair up to and including the full price of car. Brooke signed.

Brooke looked at Maria quizzically and ask. "what is the towel for?"

Maria walked up to Brooke and then brazenly slid her hand between her legs and cupped Brooke's barely covered pussy and said. "We wouldn't want your fragrant scent permeating the new car." Then Maria grabbed Brooke's pussy and squeezed sending hard pulse of desire from Brooks toes to her scalp. Just as quickly Maria let go her pussy and then went and sat in the passenger side of the car. Brooke was still wobbly from the inflamed yearning centered in her pussy as she settled herself in the driver seat.

Brooke sat in the driver seat for second trying to compose herself. She was already very horny when she arrived here and with Marie's nipple and pussy play Brooke was finding it hard to concentrate on anything except the craving in her pussy. She slowly slid the key in the ignition and started to buckle her seat belt, but Maria stopped her. The car started easily and purred smoothly as the idled on the back lot and it drove just as smoothly as Brooke put it in gear and left the lot. The minute they were out of sight of the car lot of Maria pulled the straps off both of Brooke's breasts, exposing her to anyone that wanted to watch and began to cruelly twist her nipples.

Driving topless thrilled her to the core with her already quivering body jumping to a new level. Brooke didn't know what it was about the exhibitionism, but the thought of someone seeing her throbbing nipples sent her passion soaring.

As the nipple play send passionate lightning bolts straight into her already inflamed pussy, Brooke tried to keep the car on the road and not crash into anything. Her eyes began to cloud with the lust she was feeling and it was becoming more and more difficult to keep the car on the road. She had trouble breathing with her gasping breath making her breasts wobble excitedly on her chest. Then Maria made it worse when one of her hands left her breasts as two fingers slid under her panties and into her soaked pussy.

Brooke's whole body jerked with a passionate clinch in response to the pussy penetration, her body quivering and building towards the inevitable climax as Maria kept teasing her unmercifully. Two hours of teasing and now all of Maria's nipple and pussy manipulations were driving her insane with need and lust. Brooke had a death grip with both of her hands on the steering wheel and her knuckles were white as she tried to keep the car from crashing into something. As Maria continued to drive her crazy Brooke pulled her foot off the gas and allowed the car to coast as her vision became clouded with unresolved lust.

Just as Brooke released control and felt herself building towards orgasm a siren sounded behind them in a she looked in the mirror she saw an unmarked police car on her bumper with the driver motioning her to the curb. Marie however did not relent and continued finger-fucking Brooke as she gathered enough of her wits to steer the car and parked at the curb.

Brooke tried to pull Maria's hands from her pussy and tits and tried to make herself presentable for when the cop came to the door, but Maria was hearing nothing of it. She relinquished her hold on Brooke's nipples but clamped harder down on her pussy as she continued to ram her fingers in and out of Brooke's pussy. The fear of discovery by the cop had diminished some of Brooke's build towards her orgasm, but Maria's continued fingering of her pussy was rapidly building her back to the pre-orgasmic state.

In the mirror Brooke saw the cop exit his car and start to walk towards her window, but she no longer cared about anything except trying to cum. Her whole body was vibrating with the manipulations that Maria was doing to her pussy and with her lust crazed state her vision clouded and she no longer saw or cared about the cop approaching her window.

-

Steve was still working the gang unit after having spent a year undercover in one of the gangs. That whole year was blown when they kidnapped a legal assistant to show one of the gangs partners their power. This turned out to be a good thing because it broke open a whole new area in the investigation and had garnered commendations for everyone. Steve was on his way home from a grueling day of paperwork and expense accounts when he saw a car weaving from side to side and then it started to drift to a stop in the middle of the road.

He hit the lights on his unmarked police car, motioned the driver over to the side of the road and when they complied he parked behind them. Steve grabbed his ticket book and handcuffs as he left the car. He figured he was encountering a drunk and was probably going to have to arrest him for DUI. As he approached he noticed two people through the back window of the car and the long swinging brunette hair told him the female on the driver's side seemed very agitated and squirming in her seat.

Having somebody agitated during a traffic stop has always been a warning signal for cop approaching a stopped car, so Steve unsnapped his pistol, pulled it and held down against his leg. As he began to approach the driver side window he noticed some very sexy naked shoulders and the driver's head was tilted back looking at the ceiling with her mouth agape. The closer he got a more naked skin shone through until he could see she was completely topless with her breasts shimmying and hard nipples protruding as she writhed in her seat.

Steve put his gun back in his holster realizing they were no longer a threat. As he got closer he looked in the window he saw the reason for the driver's agitation and distracted driving, the passenger had multiple fingers stuffed into the driver's snatch and was fucking her hard. The driver seemed helpless to stop the feeling ravaging her body, but she was thrashing in her seat with her head thrown back moaning loudly. Her back was bowed, breasts were thrown out and engorged nipples were thrust at him begging. Steve figured he never could resist a begging nipple so he joined in.

-

Brooke saw the Cop come towards the driver's window through her lust clouded eyes and she was helpless to stop what Maria was doing to her. She felt the eyes of the Cop caressing her breasts as he approached when he reached the window she saw only his crotch and there was a massive bulge going down his leg. Shit it looked like he had a huge link of sausage running down his leg and Brooke felt her pussy twitch at the sight.

She arched her back thrusting her breasts at the cop. Once again the unmerciful tease in her came out and the thrill of being so exposed to a cop made her obsessive need flare even higher. His eyes hungrily caressed her breasts and that combined with Maria's fingers in her twat had her hanging on the edge of a massive orgasm. Brooke felt like she was going insane with desire and she needed to cum soon or she would go crazy.

The Cop leaned in the windows began to caress her breast and then pinched Brooke's nipple sending pulses of desire through her already enflamed pussy. Having the Cop watch while Maria finger fucked her was erotic enough to send her passion reeling, but when he joined in she couldn't stop the orgasm that completely consumed her.

Brooke's body clinched in a massive cum with her mouth opening and closing in a breathless scream and her whole body trembled and shook with newly released passion. The whole day of teasing plus two people playing her body seemed to turn this into one of the hardest and longest cums ever. Then the cop leaned in, took her nipple in his mouth and bit down on her nipple, while his hand snaked down and pinched her clit.

Brooke hadn't even come down from the first cum before she blasted into another one, this time seeing fireworks behind her eyes. Her body came out of the bucket seat in a body consuming and gut twisting cum, then seized with every muscle in her body locking in an exultation of the lustful rapture that had taken her.

When Maria saw this she had to ratchet up the game and took Brooke's other nipple in her mouth and likewise bit into the nipple. Brooke screamed as her body went spastic trying to cope with all the continuing massive stimulation ravaging her.

"OHHH GOD AGAIN ... NOT AGAIN ... OH GOD PLEASE ... OH GOD"

Steve and Maria were fighting each other for the power over of Brooke's out of control orgasm, while Brooke was lost in a sea orgasmic bliss the likes of which she had never felt before. She was having trouble breathing and had lost control of her arms and legs as they thrashed convulsively with her continuing orgasm. Steve and Maria continued to fight for dominance of Brooke's body with her having no say in the matter.

Steve became more aggressive and pulled Maria's fingers from Brooke's cunt and then jammed two of his fingers into her pussy. Steve's large fingers felt like a large cock being shoved into Brooke's pussy and her ass came out of the bucket seat simultaneously wanting more and trying to get away from the massive invader. Her body convulsed in response to the new stimulus and her orgasm flamed anew with Brooke screaming her continuing orgasm.

"OOHHH MY GOD ... OH GOD ... OH SHIT ... I'M SO FULL ... I CAN'T STOP CUMMING."

As Steve curled his fingers in her pussy he starting rubbing Brooke's g-spot while rubbing her clit with his thumb and her stomach muscles cramped in response with a renewed cum. Steve felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers and knew he had to get his cock in this quivering pussy. So he pulled his fingers out Brooke, flung open the car door, reached in and pulled Brooke out of the car.

Maria still had her mouth attached to Brooke's nipple and almost bit down when the breast she was nibbling on was suddenly yanked from the car. Brooke, still in her orgasmic fog, had no idea what was happening and it felt like an earthquake with her body suddenly being ejected from the car. Her legs had turned to jelly with her massive orgasm and wouldn't support her outside the car and she started to fall to the pavement, but a huge arm held her pressed against the car.

Brooke felt her breasts pressing against the window, she shook her head trying to clear the lust from her brain and she tried to figure out what was happening. Suddenly her arms are yanked behind her back and she heard the ratchet of handcuffs as her hands were cuffed behind her back. She was about to scream in protest when suddenly she was floating in the air as this massive cop picked her up and put her in the front seat of his car.

The cop wrote something on the back of a card and then walked over to Maria threw the card at her saying. "Come pick her up at this address in a little while."

Maria looked stunned at the turn of events and started to protest.

"What are you doing with her, where are you taking her?"

"I'm going to go interrogate the prisoner and if she doesn't cooperate then I'll arrest her for multiple violations, including indecent exposure, lewd and lascivious behavior and many others, but you get the point. She is mine, until I'm done with her." Steve said.

Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers
12