Taming the Teenage Shrew

Story Info
Teaching the neighbor a lesson.
6.7k words
4.66
207.3k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Fuck you! I'm not doing it, and you can't make me!"

I could hear the girl next door screaming at her parents again, and I knew that this time, it was about me, or rather, the deal that I had offered her parents.

Amber was 18, very beautiful, a bit thin for my tastes, but a raging bitch and brat. An only child, she basically got what she wanted, and when she didn't, she yelled and screamed.

Ever since I moved into this house, 10 years ago, I've known that Amber controlled her parents, and it only got worse every year. Her mother was a stuck-up bitch herself who controlled her husband, and thought that her daughter could do no wrong, and her father was only concerned with his hunting and fishing, without any apparent concern that he was at the bottom of the totem pole in his house. Neither of them apparently believed in disciplining their child, and now they were paying the price for that belief.

This time, however, it was different. That night, Amber came home drunk and hit my car, which was parked in front of my house, as she was trying to park. As her mother, Jill, looked on, I told her father, Joe, that unless they could come up with a way to pay for the damage, I would have to call the police. The damage wasn't major, but I wasn't about to cover it, and didn't want my insurance to go up because of her.

I made the choices quite clear. If they didn't come up with a way to cover the costs, their precious daughter would lose her license for under-age drunk driving, which meant no driving until she graduated High School next year, and she would most likely spend the night in jail.

I knew that Jill would object to any plan that involved Amber taking responsibility for her actions, so I took Joe to the side to talk to him. As soon as we started to walk away, Jill naturally started to bitch, loudly, about not being involved.

When she started to yell and scream, I stopped and stepped right into her face.

"Jill, I want you to listen to me, very carefully," I told her, remaining calm, "right now, I REALLY don't give a shit what you want. You may walk all over your husband, but I'm not him. Now, you can either shut the fuck up, or I'll simply call the cops, and you can deal with them, AND your insurance company."

"You're an arrogant bastard," she yelled at me, after glaring at me for a couple of seconds.

As I watched her walk away, I thought to myself, "I can see why Joe was attracted to her, at first, but NO ONE is worth putting up with THAT kind of crap from!"

"Yeah, pretty much," I replied, walking to Joe.

"Joe, I don't want to be an asshole," I began, "but the way that I see it, you've got to make Amber understand who's in charge, and that it's NOT her."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. "I don't have the money to pay for your repairs, and either does Amber. Plus, I have to deal with her mother."

"I understand that," I told him. "I think that leaves you with two options. I'll pay for the repairs up front. My suggestion would be to have Amber pay me back, over time."

"How? She doesn't have a job, and I can't force her to get one."

"Yeah, you can, Joe," I told him. "Our generation never got away with this kind of nonsense. Our parents made us go out and work."

"That'll never work with her," he countered. "She'll keep saying that she can't find anything, and her mother will back her up."

I stood there for a couple of seconds thinking, before I came up with an idea.

"I'll probably regret offering this, but, here's my final offer. If she doesn't want to get a real job, she can work for me, doing things around my house, until it's all paid off. She can work it off at the equivalent of minimum wage, and she can do things like clean up the house, cut the grass, that kind of work."

"I don't know if she'll agree to that," he mumbled.

"Don't give her a choice, Joe. Tell her it's either that, or she loses her license, and goes to jail."

"That's easy for you to say," he told me. "You don't have to deal with her mother."

"Joe, again, I don't want to be an asshole, but it's time you proved you've got a pair. You know that this is the best option."

"I'll give you one hour to talk to them, and then I want her to sign a contract that will explain EVERYTHING, including the fact that this all happened because she was drunk," I told him, hoping that neither of them knew that it would never hold up in court.

Joe looked at me for a second, and then turned and walked away without saying anything.

Just under an hour later, after all of the screaming and yelling, some of it actually from Joe, he and Amber came over and agreed to my offer. While they were gone, I quickly drew up the "contract", and had them sign it.

"You can start work tomorrow morning," I told Amber, knowing that she would be hung over, and wanting to piss off her mother even more.

After they went back into their house, I heard more yelling and screaming, and finally, two doors slamming.

The next morning, I was almost surprised when Amber showed up. She was looking quite haggard as she walked in the door, wearing her customary short shorts and tank top.

Her normal dress this time of year was either a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass or a mini-skirt, and a tank top. She also made it quite obvious that she often went without a bra when she dressed like that.

"I'm only doing this because I'm being forced to, and because my father's almost as much of an asshole as you are," she said, as she walked past me.

"Actually, you're only doing this because you were stupid enough to get drunk and try to drive home while you're underage, and you're a bad enough driver that you couldn't get your compact car into a space 50 feet long without hitting my car," I replied. "Also, for some reason, I feel sorry enough for your father because you and your mother walk all over him, that I made him this offer so that he didn't have to put his hard-earned money up to bail you out of jail, and get a lawyer for you. Your father deserves a hell of a lot more respect than either you or your mother give him," I told her. "He busts his ass going to work every day, so that you and your mother can live the way that you do."

"Yeah, whatever," she muttered, as she walked past me into my house.

I spent the next half-hour walking her around the house and explaining what I wanted her to do that day, when she commented, "Your house is a lot nicer than I expected. My mother said that this would be a pig sty."

"That doesn't surprise me," I told her. "Your mother doesn't have a very high regard for anybody, other than herself."

"Don't you talk bad about my mother!" she yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me, young lady," I replied. "I'm not one of your parents, and I sure as hell won't tolerate it. I will send your skinny little ass right back home, where you can wait for the cops to come and pick you up."

That seemed to shock her, and it took a short while before she could respond. "You don't have any right to talk about my mother like that," she said finally, much calmer that the last time.

"Why not? Your mother is an arrogant, self-righteous bitch, who loves to rip everybody else around her, and she's teaching you to be the same way. THAT is part of why you're in this situation right now."

Amber stood there glaring at me for a few seconds, until I told her that she could start her work in the kitchen.

The rest of the day went relatively smoothly, and just before Amber went home, she stopped to talk to me.

"How long am I going to be your slave?" she asked.

"You're not my slave," I told her. "It's more of an indentured servitude."

"A what?"

"Look it up when you get home," I told her. "I'm waiting for the repair ship to call me with an estimate, and then I'll know how much you have to work off."

"You know, it's not ALL my fault," she said.

"You're right," I replied. "It's also the fault of whoever gave you the booze, but since they aren't going to help you, you get to carry the burden."

"But, if you hadn't been parked there, I never would have hit your car," she countered.

"Parked where?" I asked. "In a LEGAL spot, in front of my own house? Don't try playing the victim with me, little girl. That crap may work with your parents, but it doesn't fly with me. You hit my car because you were drunk, plain and simple."

She stood there silently for a minute, obviously trying to think of something to say, before she mumbled, "Whatever," and walked out of the house.

Later that day, the repair shop called me, and I did the math, so that I could tell her father what the damage was when he got home. It worked out to be about a month of working for me, if she did eight hours a day, not too bad, considering. That night, after I told Joe, and he went into his house, there was more yelling and screaming, but this time, Joe was yelling right back at his wife and daughter.

The next day, as soon as she walked in the door, Amber started yelling.

"A month?" she screeched at me. "You actually think that I'm going to give up a whole FUCKING month working for you? Fuck you!"

Expecting this kind of reaction, I got right into her face. "I want you to listen to me, and listen well," I told her calmly. "I don't give a damn WHAT you think or like. I told you yesterday, I am NOT your parents, and I will NOT tolerate you coming into MY house, yelling and screaming at me. ESPECIALLY with that tone, and using that kind of language."

"You will shut your mouth, and work off your debt, taking a month to do so, or you will spend the night in the County lock-up, and then at LEAST the next year NOT driving," I told her.

Again, I got the glare, and she stormed off to start on my kitchen again.

The next couple of weeks, Amber was basically peaceful and respectful around me. We started talking a bit, and only had one other disagreement, which was short-lived. Things even seemed to be calming down next door in the evenings. The only yelling I heard at this point was from her mother, and by now, Joe was standing his ground.

One day, I had her cleaning out my office while I ran out to do a couple of errands. I trusted her enough at that point that I felt like I could leave her alone. I had started to see a change in her behavior, and she had become quite a pleasant young lady.

When I came home, I walked around to the back of the house, to come in the patio door. Taking this route, I passed by one of the windows in my office, and I could see Amber, with her back towards the window, seated at my computer.

I could also see what she was looking at, and what she was doing. She had somehow found some hidden files, and was watching some videos that I had made with some past lovers. From the movement of one arm, it was obvious that she was playing with herself while she watched the video.

Quietly, I walked to the door and snuck in the house. She was so focused on the computer that she didn't even hear me walk up behind her.

I stood there and watched her for a couple of minutes, listening to her moans mingling with those of the woman that I was with on the video.

"I don't recall telling you that you could use my computer," I said, just before I could tell that she was going to reach her orgasm.

"Oh, shit!" she yelled, as she jumped up. "I'm sorry! I, I..."

"Don't bother trying to explain," I told her, looking pissed off while enjoying the view of her nipples sticking up and pointing against her blouse, which was still mostly unbuttoned. I could even smell the musky aroma from her pussy.

"I'm sorry," she repeated. "I just... I finished cleaning your office, and I ..."

"And you did something that you knew you had no right to do," I said.

"Yes," she replied, hanging her head.

"Sit down," I told her.

Wordlessly, she did as I told her.

"You invaded my privacy," I told her, as I stood in front of her. "You not only went on my computer, without asking, but you deliberately looked for HIDDEN files!"

"I know," she said softly.

"You need to be taught a lesson, young lady."

She just sat there, looking at the floor, without saying anything.

"Look at me," I told her.

As she raised her eyes, I saw that she stopped for a second and looked at my crotch, before she looked me in the eye.

"Did you like what you were watching?" I asked her.

Amber nodded her head as she continued to look at me.

"What else did you find on my computer?"

"I found your pictures, too," she answered softly, referring to a few files of pics that I had taken of some women, too.

I knew that she was going out with a kid named Jake, who lived around the corner and that I had coached in pee-wee football, and that along with being the Quarterback, he was also a major pussy hound, and an arrogant shit.

"You can't tell me that you and Jake haven't done things like that," I continued. "He's got to be the biggest player in that school."

"We've done a couple of things," she replied softly. "And he's not that big of a player."

"Who are you kidding?" I asked her, laughing. "That kid has probably nailed every girl in that school who'll say yes, and a few that didn't."

She looked at me as if I'd slapped her across the face, and I decided to change my approach.

"What were you doing when I walked in on you?" I asked.

"I was ... touching myself," she said softly, looking back down at the floor.

"Touching yourself how?" I pressed.

"I was playing with myself," she whispered.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. How were you touching yourself?"

Amber looked back up at me. "I was playing with myself," she said, a little louder.

I walked behind her and spun the chair so that she was facing the computer again. Reaching around her, I clicked the media player back on.

"Finish what you were doing," I told her.

"What?' she asked, shocked.

"You heard me. I want you to finish yourself," I told her, as I stood next to her.

It took only seconds before the noises on the screen started getting to her, and she slipped her hand back under her skirt.

Without taking her eyes from the screen, Amber slipped her other hand into her still open blouse and started softly squeezing her small breast. She slid down in the chair, causing her skirt to slide up, exposing more of her thighs, as she began to rub her clit faster.

I watched as her breathing became ragged, and she started pinching her stiff nipple. Soon, she was moaning, and her hips started moving with her hand.

I kept one eye on Amber, and the other on the screen. She was watching me with a woman who was just a little fuller in the body than she was, and a little shorter. I smiled to myself, as I wondered why she chose that video to watch.

As my on-screen partner was reaching an orgasm, brought on by my tongue and fingers, Amber started moaning in harmony with her, and her body began to shake slightly.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned, as her fingers flicked faster, and pinched and pulled a little harder.

I softly squeezed my hard cock through my shorts as I watched. Suddenly, Amber seemed to remember that I was there, and turned her head towards me. She let out a louder moan as she watched my hand around the bulge in my shorts.

"Nnnnaahhhhh!" she moaned, loudly, as she finally slid two fingers into her pussy, and her orgasm swept over her body.

Her eyes went back to the screen as my partner started yelling, and Amber's breathing returned to normal. She remained like that for a couple of minutes, still watching the on-screen action, before she turned the chair towards me.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked softly, looking back up at me.

"Go ahead," I told her.

"Those women in the videos and the pictures," she began, "how did you get them to do that?"

"How many videos did you watch?" I asked her.

"Parts of three or four," she admitted. "Plus most of this one."

"A couple of them suggested it," I told her honestly. "The rest, I just asked."

"Were they just acting for the camera, or were they really enjoying it that much?" she asked next.

As I looked down at her, I could see her nipples were still hard. "No, none of them were 'acting'," I told her. "That was their real emotions and reactions."

"I've never felt the way that they seemed to," she said.

"Jake may be a major player, but he's not all that smart, and he's too stuck on himself, and too young, to know or even care, how to make you enjoy it more," I replied.

"Are you really that big?" she whispered, changing the subject.

Laughing, I said, "Well, that wasn't a stunt cock that you saw."

I saw her eyes drop again, down to my crotch, and then to the floor. I decided to go for broke, and reached down. As I cupped her chin in my hand and raised her pretty face, I said, "Why don't you find out for yourself."

Amber gasped, and then she reached up to my pants. I saw her hands tremble a little as she started to open up my shorts and drop them to the floor.

My cock had started to rise again, but it wasn't at full staff yet, when she wrapped her small fingers around the tent in my boxers.

Her eyes were locked on to my bulge, which was getting bigger as she continued to squeeze it. After a minute or so, she finally slipped her fingers inside my waistband and started to slide my boxers down my legs.

As she freed my now hard cock, it sprung up and almost stared right back at her. Amber wrapped her small fingers around my thick, hard shaft as I stepped out of my clothes, and she let out a soft moan.

"It's much bigger than Jake's," she said softly, as she continued to stare at it. Her hand started to stroke the length of my pole, and she moaned again.

Then, without either of us saying a word, Amber leaned forward and slowly ran her tongue across the tip of my cock.

"That's nice," I told her softly.

She let out a whimper, and then wrapped her lips around my cock, sliding her mouth over my shaft.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "That's REAL nice!"

Amber looked up at me, keeping my cock in her mouth, and started sliding her lips up and down the length of my hard staff. Her lips were stretched wide as she sucked on me, and she was obviously enjoying it as much as I was.

"Stand up," I told her, after a couple of minutes.

She rose to her feet and faced me, my cock pressing against her belly. Placing my hands on her hips, I rotated both of us until I had the chair behind me.

I gently pushed her down to her knees, and I sat in front of her. I didn't say or do anything else. Amber just reached out, wrapped her fingers as far around my shaft as she could, and lowered her mouth back over my cock.

I sat back and enjoyed as Amber sucked my cock, showing a surprising enthusiasm, considering how she felt towards me just a couple of weeks ago.

She looked me in the eyes again as she started to lower her face as far as she could over my shaft. I could feel her tongue slide along the bottom, and I would swear that she was trying to smile at the same time.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned. "That's good! You like sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Mm-hhmm," she moaned, as she nodded her head, keeping her mouth full.

As she slowly slid her head back, she started stroking me again, her small hands going faster and faster. For an eighteen year-old girl, Amber showed a lot of skill and talent, along with an abundance of vigor.

I could feel her moan over my cock as she continued to suck on it, and it didn't take long before I felt my balls start to react.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Amber started to pull back when I said that, stroking me even faster, but I reached down and held her head in place.

She tried to wiggle free from my grip, but never stopped stroking and sucking, as I pulled her back down. Finally, I felt my balls tighten, and I held her head even firmer.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed, as I felt my cock explode in her mouth. "Holy shit!"

12