Taming The Two Ch. 01

Story Info
Two trespassing females are under Joham's control and wrath.
1.4k words
3.89
50.4k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers

Disclaimer: All persons in this work of fiction are over the age of legal consent(18). Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

****

Taming the Two

The waves crashed toward the shore, breaking the reticence of the moment, he felt the icy water touch his feet as he stood looking aimlessly across the ocean. The beach was empty, not another soul could be seen for miles, he liked it this way, he liked the seclusion, the peace, it gave him time to think, time to plan and plot his next move. He moved slowly into the sea, barely feeling the cold water envelope his naked, shivering body, he sank low, leaving only his head exposed.

Joham's life could only be defined as problematic, he had been a struggling entrepreneur for years and this frustrated him immensely bringing him to the point he was at now, the point of no return, pure desperation had engulfed his mind and his actions showed it. Beneath the water, he was at peace, the smooth transition of the waves released his fatigue and massaged the stresses of his life away, slowly he closed his eyes to meditate.

He never heard or saw the small red Toyota drive across the sand, and was utterly shocked by the two women setting up a picnic on his beach. This could not be happening, he thought, not on my turf, not in my sacred place, they had to go, go or feel his wrath. He watched as they finished there tasks, giggling and jumping around like the teenagers they seemed to be, clad only in bikini bottoms and topless on his beach, there insolence helped him make up his mind.

Joham walked towards the shore, the parting of the water only noticeable by gentle ripples, his hard chest showed with copper-coloured hair slicked against it, his trim waist showed, then his hips and the top of his pelvis, then his dick, shrivelled from the cold yet hanging impressively in front of him. Water drained from his torso as he exited the sea and his feet touched dry sand a mere twelve feet away from the teens but they didn't even notice as he walked to the utility hut stationed close by. He prepared the room for his plan and equipped himself with what he needed, his recent lifestyle had warped his mind and he felt nothing as he made up the cot, knowing that the sheets would soon be off anyway.

The sound of music could be heard clear across the beach and it didn't take long before a knock was heard on the door of the hut, Joham opened the door naked and fully erect, the thought of what he was about to do sent chills through his body. Melanie and Brie, looked at each other in amazement, they'd heard the music and came to investigate, "I thought we were alone" said Brie staring at the massive tool with the fist like head protruding from the man in front of them. He examined them closely, with an unbroken stare, creating his link, securing his charm and with a single movement he swung his arm upwards and both girls dropped to the ground, limp and unconscious.

She screamed as his tongue touched her clit, she could not help but grab his head, he paid special attention to the nub of her clit and her body trembled as all thoughts of escape left her. This was the third day of this, and Brie was drained, each day was the same, they were under his spell, the spell of his magical tongue. They willingly stayed, willingly opened up to the control of a man whose name they didn't even know.

This was the tenth time Joham had used his powers, but this time he used it not to gain control of a business, not to make someone jump from a building, not to control the outcome of an event but he used it for his own pleasure. In his mind these girls had violated the solemnity of his place and for this they had to pay.

Melanie was now convinced that she needed to feel this way, she needed to feel his love, needed to feel that someone cared and wanted her. She lay next to Brie and groaned loudly as he stuck his head between her legs, she opened up to him. His eyes were always red and seemed to pierce the very soul of the person he attended to, each day he stared at the beautiful milky, smooth, shapely bodies of the girls as they stayed dazed under his spell, doing whatever he asked including walking around the beach naked.

They stayed on his bed waiting for his next move as he stood with his helmet head dick in hand, It was huge and Melanie could not resist the urge to cover it with her lips, she dreamingly placed her hand on his shaft and stroked it slowly. It stretched her mouth, this circumcised member with its smooth chocolate colour and wide split stuffed her face but determined she took it in, as far as she could and listened as he moaned softly. She sucked and licked as he reached over to finger Brie's wet, hot, cleanly shaved pussy, she groaned as two of his thick fingers entered her and searched for that special spot. Melanie sucked hard on his dick, making him turn his attention away from Brie, he thrust into her mouth, she gagged but accepted him into her throat. Brie joined her grabbing his tight ass and massaging his balls as he moved slowly in and out of Melanie's mouth.

Joham pulled out and pushed Mel unto her back, spreading her legs as far as they would go, he stuck his cock hard into her and startled her with three quick thrusts, her pussy burned from being stretched, she screamed, harder and faster he fucked, her body flying across the bed, he felt resistance, his dick seemed to have reached as far as it could go, still he pushed, totally ignoring her cries.

He flipped her on her stomach and put his arm around her neck, pulling her backward towards him, her breathing shallowed as he inserted his dick into her cunt, sore and red from his punishment, he buried this huge cock into her and remained still as she felt the throbbing of his dick deep within her, probing for her release, invading her insides, pleasuring her beyond belief, she had no choice, she obliged...

She felt the sensations from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head as her orgasm came with such force that it pushed Joham's dick back almost completely out of her, this sent him wild. He steadied himself and thrust hard back into her, she cried out, but her screams fell on deaf ears, he rode her hard, with precision, pounding into her, constantly hitting the same spot.His speed increased without warning, he grunted loudly, a sound she had heard many times in the last three days, she knew what came next, his dick seemed to swell twice its regular size inside her as he pumped his seed into her, shaking as he drained every last drop...... He collapsed on her back for a moment, his knees were weak, faintly he heard the door open.

He looked around for Brie, she was gone, in his ecstasy he had broken his concentration, the link between them had severed, she was no longer under his spell, she was free.

She sped down the beach, trying to get to her car, she had stolen the keys from his pocket, she reached the door and frantically tried to open it, her heart raced as she saw him sprinting down the beach coming for her, he was getting closer, finally the door opened, she felt a burning in her thigh, something had hit her but Brie determined to get away, ignored the pain of the stone he had thrown. She managed to get into the car but he held the door, she struggled, kicking and punching until Joham fell back. He staggered to his feet, involuntarily she looked around, their eyes met, he stared that stare she had seen that very first day with those blood red eyes...... His powers were weak.......

**Authors note**

Does Brie get away, is it too late for Mel? See what happens next in part 2 of Taming the Two.

Big thanks to my Editor Shingeki!

And thanks to you for reading!

Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers