Taming The Two Ch. 02

Story Info
Joham's control of the trespassers continue.
2k words
4.24
27.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers

Disclaimer: All persons in this work of fiction are over the age of legal consent(18). Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

****

Taming The Two Ch 2

His powers were weak, but he managed to hold the stare, that magical stare that made every living creature fall before him and obey his every desire.

............

Joham Clarke's enchanted ability had developed in him as a boy and was realised one day when he got into a fight with a brawny looking older boy named Luke.

His fist seemed to move in slow motion as it connected solidly with Joham, forcing all the air from his diaphragm, Luke smiled sinisterly and raised his fist again. Joham looked on with fire in his eyes as Luke hurled his fist toward him, unpredictably Luke's hand turned and he hit himself in the face. He screamed at his lack of control but hit himself again and again until his nose bled and tears streamed down his face. The park was in an uproar with all the children pointing and laughing but Joham was in a trance, his eyes were fixed directly on Luke was desperately trying to run away.

Joham vision turned black, he dropped to the ground and all events faded into the unexplained madness.

..........

As he grew, his powers grew stronger. He found out that he could control any situation by using his mind and eyes. He enjoyed this, even though it left him weak after every use. He took over companies, acted as a thug for hire, and did pretty much whatever he wanted. This went on for years and he relished in the rich life. Then he met Ms. Katrina Cartwright. She was a Caribbean beauty who had stolen Joham's heart from the first night he saw her, he knew she would become his wife. She already had two small daughters, Katryn and Michelle, but that did not matter to him, he loved her and welcomed them all into his humble abode.

Eight years past and Joham no longer used his powers. They had faded. He had his family, and his business was flourishing. Life was good for Joham or so he thought, until his sweet Katrina, in the middle of one winter night, took her daughters and every cent from his bank accounts and left without explanation. He was devastated and searched for her for months unaware of what had happened. He sold his assets to fund the search, all the while sinking deeper and deeper into depression.

After years of failed attempts to restart his business, depression, and stagnant relationships, Joham was finally finding some peace on his secluded beach, away from it all, away from the stresses of the real world, a place he could meditate and strengthen his powers again.

.................

Brie could do nothing. She tried to turn the key in the ignition, but she failed. She was caught. Her captor had once again mended the link between them. She was his! Brie no longer had the will power to fight him. Joham opened the car door. She looked at him lovingly again and did not try to escape. She held him with her arms tightly around his neck and gently kissed his lips. They walked back to the dwelling place, with Joham supporting Brie as she lazily dragged her feet in the sand along the beach.

After being fucked daily, sucked, probed and prodded, for a week now, Melanie and Brie were exhausted. Their bodies were bruised and battered from the constant pounding and all traces of free-will were blocked, chained and confined to the depths of their minds. He smiled maliciously, as they cooked his favorite fish to perfection and served it to him. He nodded to them and they awaited their next task.

Brie and Mel were still naked as they had been the whole week, his cock would rise each time he saw them work, and tonight was no exception. Joham pulled Brie over to sit on his lap and kissed her hard, pushing her to lie back on the table in front of him. She complied at once sliding the food back over to the stove. Her heels rested on the edge of the table, leaving her pink pussy spread open and exposed for his bidding. He sighed loudly, as if delighted at the sight, but turned to Melanie who was sitting on the edge of the cot with her eyes tightly closed, he lift her head gently, she opened her eyes and mouth instinctively as his cock bounced and hit her in the chin.

Willingly she sucked it into her mouth, she knew his cock was not fully hard and felt compelled to ensure it was brought up to its full potential for Brie's beating. She licked his shaft from his balls to the hammer head's tip, sucking his balls while stroking his erection as it grew even larger, he moaned softly looking back at Brie's cunt which was slick with the juices which seeped down her ass and unto the table. He thrashed into Mel's mouth, she had somehow grown accustomed to this movement and relaxed her throat as he fucked her face, she gasped for air as he held the back of her head and pumped his dick continually into her larynx, closing his eyes as his misery hardened his heart and fueled his moves.

With one last thrust he let Mel go, her throat filled with the result of his actions, she fell to her knees, coughing but trying her best to swallow every last drop as he walked over to Brie, who was still sprawled on the table, he roughly shoved a finger into her oily cunt. She moaned loudly, he added a second, then a third finger and moved them in and out of her, she squirmed under his touch, raising her ass off the table and rotating her waist, his hand was covered in her juices, he loved the way she smelled, slowly he bent over and massaged her hard clit with his tongue, she squealed, throwing her head back and letting her eyes close. He nibbled on her clit, stuck his tongue into her cunt and lapped up the fluid that escaped her as she screamed in ecstasy.

With his head buried in her mound Joham reached up and grabbed her small breasts, massaging them and circling her erect nipples as he mauled her sugary sweet pussy. His cock rose once more, recovered from its session with Mel's mouth, and he was ready for Brie, he pulled his tongue away from her leaving her writhing for more and held his massive erection in hand aligning it with her throbbing cunt. Slowly he pushed, letting only the head break the surface, she shifted under him, begging for more, he stood still, she inched down the table pulling more of him inside as Joham steadied himself, he grabbed her at the waist plunged deep within her, riding her hard and fast, as the already rickety table rocked and vibrated. Out of breath, he slowed down his pace and called for Mel, "lay next to Brie" he said in a husky voice "spread your love for me", Mel did as she was told and took up position with one leg overlapping Brie's.

Her pussy was red and sore, he was rougher with her than Brie, he would fuck her whether she was wet or not, and tonight she was once again dry..... He pulled unceremoniously from Brie's aching cunt and kissed Mel's clit with the tip of his cock, circling it intent on getting her ready for invasion. She cried out as he began his journey into her, he moistened his dick with his saliva and pushed his way into her tight entrance, he was gentle this time, for some reason he wanted her to feel good, to feel loved, he wanted her to enjoy it. He worked his dick steadily in and out of her cunt listening to her coos, he massaged Brie's clit while he fucked Mel, rocking his waist and feeling her walls clench onto his dick. She arched her back and the flood gates broke as her orgasm overtook her body, he knew he had succeeded by the look of total satisfaction on her face, he pulled his dick from Mel's pool as she rolled off the table and reconnected with Brie who bent her knees up to her shoulder giving him full access to bottom out inside her, he smiled.

He dove into her dripping tunnel and she met his every thrust, he pulled her contorted body closer and grunted as he rode her hard, sending her flying up and down the table and grabbing onto the edges for support. He twisted her until she was on her knees and continued plummeting into her, sticking a thick thumb, wet with her juices, into her puckered anus. She stopped her thrusts begging him to fuck her ass, his mind concocted an instant plan, he lift her unto his chest and brought her outside under the stars and into the near freezing water, he kissed her as they bathed and welcomed Melanie to join them.

On the shore the water covered Brie's knees and elbows as she rested doggy style in the sand, a soaked Joham standing behind her easing his dick into her anus, silently guiding himself into uncharted waters. Brie's eyes were glassy, her screams were muffled only by the sound of the waves crashing unto the shore. Joham now had a steady rhythm and was fucking Brie's ass and enjoying the sensations that he felt from the tight walls that grabbed his dick and resisted as he pushed. Melanie heard his familiar grunt but it was extra loud tonight as he filled Brie's bowels with his sperm, shaking sporadically until his dick went soft and he fell onto his back in the sand. Brie was holding Mel's hand for the entire episode and rested her head onto Mel's leg terrified to move from the position she was in. It hurt so much but she was glad he enjoyed it, their master was pleased.

................

The beach was lit by the full moon and Joham walked leisurely across its length, Brie and Melanie had gone back to the hut and were curled up next to each other on the lone cot. As he walked concentrating on his next move, a single light coming from the far side of the beach startled him, he hid behind a bush and watched. It was a lone woman, she was finely dressed and held a flashlight in hand, searching the small red Toyota seemly abandoned on the beach.

She frantically searched all around the car and as she came into the light, Joham's heart skipped a beat, he could not catch his breath, his body went limp, memories flashed in-front of him of a young gorgeous Caribbean girl who loved him and stabbed him in the heart, he fell back onto the sand with tears streaming down his face. The sound of a second voice stunned him back to reality and he again resumed his position behind the bush, he saw another car had pulled up and a man stood beside the frantic woman trying to calm her down.

"I'm not leaving!" she screamed at the man through tears, "I'm starting my search tonight!", "You go get help, I'll be fine!" "I'll stay in my car tonight!", at these words the man turned to leave, confirming that she was sure, she shouted at him again and he complied with her. Joham ran back to the hut and locked the door, Mel and Brie were asleep, he paced up and down trying to think of what he should do, he knew the beach would be crawling with people in the morning, he had to move, he had to move now!, then there was a knock on the door....

**Authors Note**

Big thanks to my Editor Shingeki!

And thanks to you for reading!

Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers