Taming the Wife

Story Info
Driven wife submits to husband.
1.6k words
182k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bent over, tied, stretched, her bottom in the air, smooth and soft. She was naked except for her socks. Her hand tied, pulled by the ropes towards the opposite corner of the bed. Feet on the ground slightly spread, held in place by ropes tied around her ankles then tied to each bed post. My leather belt was in one hand as I rubbed her back with the other. She said nothing as I rubbed and contemplated what I would do next.

This is what she wanted; this is what I wanted, absolute power over her, absolute submission. We had played games when we were first married, but I had never truly tied her up before and never with the intent to bring pain, real pain. This was new territory for me, this was new power, could I truly hurt her, punish her, strike her and unleash myself on her.

Looking back it is clear now when we started down this path. My wife had always been driven. In both high school and college she graduated with honors. She carried that need to succeed, that drive into her career. I worked but it was always a means to an end, a way to earn money. For her it was more.

The crossroad came about two years ago, she was working in a large transportation company and I was working contract. Our second child was about two years old and I had a great opportunity in another city. The pay was good and job was challenging but fun. The client asked me to join the team full time.

I brought my wife and kids to visit the new city. We looked at houses, investigated local schools. If we moved my wife could be a stay at home mom. As we drove around she started crying, telling me how she did not want to move. She wanted to keep her job. Later that day we made a decision to concentrate on her career. I would work contract and she would keep her job with its benefits and retirement.

Over time I started taking on more and more home responsibilities, as she had to work later and later at the office. She would come home after I had gone to bed. She would sometimes work weekends. At first she would sleep in the separate bed "because she did not want to wake me". Soon it became normal.

On the weekends I would bring her breakfast in bed. I felt bad about her working so hard and I had always loved pampering her. I would do my best to make her time as home relaxing and special.

I was also doing more and more of the house work. First it was just cooking then soon it was cleaning. Soon I was doing most of the daily house work.

I was also doing most of the kids activities, picking up from school, taking them to soccer, swimming and gymnastics.

But in the bedroom is where the impact of her working so hard hit the hardest. She saved no energy for me. Our sex lives dried up. She would sleep in one bed, I would sleep in another. I was less and less of a husband and more and more a nanny and maid. I was depressed and angry and she was too busy to notice. She had to be the best at work. She was driven to succeed not seeing what she was doing to me.

One night depressed and lonely I came to her and wanted sex. She said she did not want to but I insisted and pressed. Soon we, or that is I, was making love to her.

Afterwards she was angry. I was angry as well. I could not see spending the rest of my life like this. I drank my self to sleep that night and woke up on the bathroom floor.

The next night she drank, took her clothes from the closet and slept in the car.

The third night we talked, sitting on the couch I told her she made me so mad I wanted to hit her. Then she said something I never expected; "It would be ok if you did." I told her I wanted to just tie her up and whip her, to witch she replied "I want you too". She explained how she felt guilty for not being more involved at home. She wanted me to tie her up and spank her, then tell her what to do, she no longer wanted to be asked, she wanted to be forced. She wanted me to know that she was mine and that I could do what I wanted with her.

We kissed and made out on the couch, after awhile I told her to go up stairs and get undressed. She went without saying a word. I went to the garage and got some rope and bungee. I searched online for how to tie people up without hurting them, after a few practice attempts on a paper towel roll I went up stairs. I found my wife undressed except for her socks standing next to the bed. She looked at me with the rope and smiled.

I kissed her deeply, rubbing the back of her neck with hand, then I moved her to the corner of the bed. I bent her face down over the corner of the bed, butt in the air feet on the floor. I took my time measuring and cutting the rope. As I worked, I would stop and rub her back and bottom. I tied her hands first, keeping the rope just tight enough that she was on her tiptoes. Next I tied her feet. First one then the other, just enough tension to keep her feet spread slightly apart. Finally, I worked a pillow between her knees and the bed frame.

I undid my belt and pulled it off. Now I stood over her. Belt in hand. She smiled up at me meekly. I bent the belt in half, felt the power of it in my hand.

My first strike was soft, but its effect on me was electric. My wife did not make a sound but hid her face from me. The sound was louder than I expected and the feel of striking her was like nothing I had felt.

My next strike was more powerful, getting the feel for the belt and the swing. I could feel myself getting hard. I could see my wife jump at the strike.

My third strike was hard. She flinched against the rope. The feeling was powerful, I could feel my heart beating, my dick was straining against my jeans, I could see the red line where the belt had contacted the flesh. I put my hand on it and felt the slight rise in the skin.

I began striking at will, raising the belt over my head, my wife flinching and whimpering into the bed. Some of my strikes were wild hitting the backs of her thighs, the marks were beautiful. Long red welts with bruises where the belt would land sideways. I stopped to admire my work. Touching them I could feel the warmth, rubbing them I could feel her pain but I also noticed her wetness, a small line of moister running down her leg. I let me fingers find her pussy, it was so wet and slick. I could easily put two fingers in. I fingered her for awhile, rubbing the marks with my other had. She pushed into my fingers moving in rhythm spreading her legs slightly to let me go farther.

I pull out my fingers only to return three of them back in, pushing as hard as I needed to get them all the way in.

I pulled out my fingers and rubbed her back. I leaned in and whispered that I was going to untie her and that she was going to keel down, unbutton my pants and give me a blow job and that when I came she would swallow it all. I also told her that if she did not do it right I would tie her up and spank her some more.

I slowly untied her starting with her feet and taking time to rub her red bottom and thighs. Next I untied her hands, I could see slight rope marks where she pulled against the ropes. Then I put the pillow on the floor and leaned against the bed.

She took her place, keeling in front of me. Unbuttoning my pants, then pulling down my underwear. There was no hesitation, she went strait to work sucking and licking. In 15 years of marriage she has maybe given me 12 blow jobs and most of those were half hearted. This one was wonderful, deep in deep out, touching the back of her throat. I told her to play with herself.

It was a wonderful sight, my wonderful wife submitting before me, with my dick in her mouth and her hand on her pussy. The feeling was wonderful, powerful, I was in charge. It did not take long till I started cumming. She put me deep letting me shoot down into her mouth, swallowing it all.

It was well past 2:00 in the morning. My arm was aching from the workout, and the orgasm had made me sleepy. I pulled her up and kissed her deeply tasting myself in her mouth. I told her she had done well, and she thanked me.

We crawled into bed and spooned. She fell asleep before I did, almost purring, as I brushed her hair with my fingers.

The next morning I brought her breakfast in bed, French toast and strawberries. We talked and made love and I licked and fingered her to an orgasms.

She still works late sometimes, but she works harder to keep her work life balance. I still cook and clean but I know that I am the man and she is the wife, and we sleep in the same bed again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories