Taming the Wolf

Story Info
A hermaphrodite finds herself some fun...
2.1k words
4.21
17.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Taming the Wolf

Dressed to kill would have been an understatement for vixen. The red fox smiled seductively as she sashayed up to the bouncer - as if they would ever consider not letting her in. The bull's eyes roamed her form, but it was merely an act for the long line waiting outside her favourite hunting ground, Kyle knowing her and what her favourite activities entailed.

Smirking softly, the bull stepped back and held up the red rope to allow the sexy vixen across the threshold, much to the dismay of those who had been waiting on entry for most likely hours already.

"Sorry, boys," he rumbled. "She's one of our best customers."

Only because she brought them back for more, packing a little extra equipment beneath her striking black and red dress, designed just for her by a friend who happened to be high-up in the fashion industry. It matched her hair, the raven locks slashed through with crimson, clinging to all the right places while allowing some concealment for what she wished to keep in her arsenal for later.

Blowing a kiss to the line that would, very soon, become her admirers, the vixen stepped into the club, letting the beat and pulse of music wash over her. Her skin pricked, russet fur tingling at the roots.

The hunt would forever remain her favourite part of the night, sourcing out her target as she mingled with the crowd, though there could only be one each and every night. That was, after all, just what she deserved, sipping cocktails at the bar - none of which she paid for out of her own purse - while waiting for that perfect quarry to show his face.

And, when he did, he was everything she'd been looking for and more. Dressed too smartly for such a club, the wolf looked every part the picture of a high-flying business-fur, quality oozing from his suit and tie. He twisted his lips, perhaps to some business thought of the day that didn't really perk Nikki's curiosity, and sipped his drink. The vixen raised both eyebrows. Top shelf vodka. She wouldn't have expected anything less, nor would she have accepted it.

"Fancy seeing you here, stud."

The wolf blinked, throwing her a confused look as he set his drink down. The speckled darker fur between his ears made her heart twitch just a little for him. So unique, even if he was a wolf. One's individuality lay in what was under skin and fur, of course, but that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate little details too.

"I'm so sorry, do I know you?"

Her lips curved up at the corners. It was too easy to set them on the back foot, to make them feel like any control they'd had over the situation

He would be delightful to break. And he would break, just like every male who had gone before him. It was a path well-trodden and all under Nikki's guiding, controlling paw.

Drumming her claws, painted scarlet, seductively on top of the bar, she leaned in as if she was giving away a secret.

"If I haven't met you before," she breathed. "Then I'll know you better by the end of tonight."

Males didn't often expect a female, much less a vixen, to take the lead and it never failed to amuse her. The contradiction in their gaze, wanting to see just where things went with her while also desiring to be the one holding her down, controlling her every move. Males thought they were the dominant ones, but Nikki was hardly a fox who didn't know how to take what she wanted, drawing up the most submissive of desires in each and every male she had the pleasure of knowing on a deeper, more intimate level.

Until the next morning, that was. She never kept them around for long.

One more drink, a tab paid up and the wolf in a taxi back to hers. He told her his name was Lance and Lance he was. Nikki couldn't have planned it better if she had known that the wolf would be there at the bar waiting for her before she'd even set foot within the bounds of the bar. He was amenable enough and seemed eager to spend time with her, following her will and gentle persuasion with an increasingly puppy-like devotion. It was endearing, in a way, but she'd soon see just how far he could be pushed into that sweet frame of mind. It was, after all, her ultimate goal with her targets.

Her place, not his. Nikki kept her cards in her hand, controlling the location. It made her look more masculine, confident taking a relative stranger back to her apartment, but she didn't want to know more about the wolf's life, only what he could do to improve hers.

Lips came together in clumsy passion, the vixen intent on stripping her prize down before revealing herself, wanting to see just what raw potential she had to work with.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" She murmured, breasts rising and falling softly with every breath as she unbuttoned his shirt. "You know just what to do, a pretty, little puppy."

Lance chuckled and shook his head, shrugging off his shirt as she assisted him.

"Sex?" He slurred the word, although she was sure he had not had that much to drink. "Yeah... Of course... Why would you think I haven't?"

Adorable.

"No..." Nikki stroked his muzzle: it was now or never. "Submitted. You've submitted before."

Ah, it was the clincher. The moment that told her just how hard she'd have to push to get the wolf onto his knees - or any of her quarries, for that matter. She could never tell quite how they would react either, whether they would swear and go for the door, telling her that she'd led them on, or if they would quiver into piles of submissive goo, wanting to please her without even knowing just how she and her equipment could please them.

"N-no," he said quickly, too quickly, fumbling for the right words. "I'm... No, I'm not like that, you have the wrong idea."

Oh, but she didn't. She never made a mistake when searching out a pup with submissive inclinations. Something about the ones that liked to be on their knees, or even on all fours, called to her, a siren's song where she was the one who lovingly took them in the hand of desire.

"Oh, but I think you are," she breathed. "I know you are. You're a good boy. You want to please me. It makes you hot. It makes you hard."

She chuckled, dropping her eyes lustfully. He couldn't have hidden his bulge if he tried, even though Lance tried to cross his legs unsuccessfully. Whimpering softly, he shook his head and tried to take a step away, but her arms were around his neck, gripping the fur at the back of his neck roughly, eyes boring intensely into his.

"Do you know Carla?"

"Carla?" Nikki shook her head slowly, eyes imploringly wide. "No, I don't know her. But I won't tell anyone else about this Carla of yours if you're a good puppy for me."

She had no one she could tell about Carla, whoever that was, but her paw groping his bulge sealed the deal. Every male was at the whim of their basest of needs and Lance was no different, rocking his hips into her paw as if he was going to get a hand job off her and nothing more than that. Nikki clicked her tongue softly against the roof of her mouth, the wolf putty in her paws.

"Be a good boy and maybe I'll let you cum, puppy."

And Lance was hers. Broken to obedience, he nodded wordlessly as she turned her back to him, instructing him to undo the zipper on the rear side of her dress. He did it for her and let the dress slide down, revealing no bra and a black thong that stood out against her richly coloured. What she revealed when she turned back to face him, however, was more than any submissive pup could have ever anticipated from such a seductive, sultry vixen.

Lance's jaw dropped. She smirked.

"Like what you see, puppy? I brought it along, just for you."

Of course, that was a lie. Her cock had always been there and perhaps the only difference was that it jutted out hard and ready from her crotch as tugged down the thong, letting the full, vulpine length slide from its softly furred sheath. She boasted balls too - larger ones than Lance even on his most productive, virile, of days - that were parted by the slender chord of the thong, separated her perfect buttocks from any who cared to adore her.

"What..." Lance reeled, but her paw was on the back of his neck, forcing him down to the ground. "Hey - you can't!"

It was a complete sentence, but not one that Nikki chose to acknowledge. Her drooling tip pressed to his lips and the wolf gasped at precisely the wrong moment. Nikki's shaft speared into the back of his maw as she held him down, relishing in his struggles as the dominant hermaphrodite took everything she needed from the wolf, not quite broken to the point of not fighting against what his instinct truly craved.

"Look at me with all the defiance in those eyes that you like, darling," she crooned, patting him condescendingly on the head. "You want this. You need this. You've always needed this."

He shuddered against her, but there were no stopping her from thrusting into his muzzle, using him like a fuck toy that could be tossed away at a moment's notice. Only, the wolf wouldn't want to be tossed away but would come crawling back to her, whimpering and whining and broken as he splayed himself and his desires out before her, craving what only one certain vixen could give.

"Good boy," she murmured. "Use that tongue now."

He resisted and she pinched his ear, tail stiff.

"I said suck."

She hadn't said that, but he knew what he had to do anyway, trying to make it right in his own head by telling himself that his secret would get out if he didn't do as she bid. It wasn't true and, even then, Lance knew it, but it comforted him some as the vixen fucked his muzzle, moaning loudly and crudely as he gave her the attention Mistress Carla had only ever had him adore on a strap-on sex toy before. It was more lustful than ever with living, pulsing flesh twitching beneath his tongue, however, pre-cum drooling onto his tongue.

Against himself, the wolf gulped, swallowing it all down as he leaned into the vixen, losing himself in the moment. Little did he know that he was already lost to her will and whims.

"Ah..."

Nikki didn't bother warning him that she was about to spend herself; he would have to take every last drop anyway. Her vulpine knot swelled at the base of her shaft, but, kindly, she squeezed it instead of cramming it between his lips to lock his jaw open, hips working as she delivered spurt after spurt of thick cream down the wolf's throat for the first time in his life. Lance's eyes bulged as he tried to look up at her, his world an expanse of soft, white belly-fur, the taste of cum thick and heady in his muzzle.

Intoxicating. That was the world. His head swam with the taste of it, her musk thick even as she withdrew her softening shaft from his reaching lips. He leaned after her as if wanted more and Nikki murmured praise to her charge, stroking his cheeks and muzzle over and over again. But there was something more that the lustful vixen wanted. After all, her cock would not remain soft for long and there was more to a pup than what his muzzle could deliver.

"Get on all fours, puppy," she murmured. "I want to see just how much you can give me, how much a little one like you can please me."

And, like the obedient dog he would swiftly become for the herm vixen, he did just as she was told. He even lifted his tail for her too, pucker clenching and twitching wantonly.

"Yes, mistress."

He'd be her little puppy for as long as she wanted him to be.