Tami's College Days Ch. 05

Story Info
Marcus has a party.
1.6k words
4.47
62.1k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers

I met Stacy a couple of times for some one on one girl action. I liked spending time with her and really enjoyed the sex. We included Marcus on a few occasions also.

Marcus called me on Wednesday to tell me his friends from back home were coming down on Friday for the weekend. I was looking forward to meeting them, "Well we will be hanging out Friday and going to a party Saturday."

"What time on Friday?"

"Come over about nine."

"Okay I'll be there."

The next couple of days flew by I was so excited to meet Marcus's friends. Little did I know Marcus was up to some new games.

I spent a couple of hours primping myself for the party. I adorned myself in a mini skirt and fuck me pumps with an almost see through top.

Stacy picked me up at 8:45 to give me a ride. She smiled when I got in, "You look like a whore."

Smiling, "So you like."

"You look hot," smiling back, she leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss.

Stacy started to drive reaching over to fondle my thigh, and tease my honey pot.

When we got to Marcus's we could hear the music playing and laughter coming from inside. Not wanting to be intrusive I knocked on the door. A very handsome black man opened the door, "Marcus did you call whores?"

Marcus yelled from the kitchen, "No, who is it?"

"Two hot looking bitches."

Marcus walked out of the kitchen, "That's my tutor I told you about."

"The racist bitch that hates tutoring brothers," Stacy and I caught on to Marcus's game.

I spoke up, "Marcus you owe me for the week."

"I told you I would pay you Monday, you want to stay for a drink?"

"We have a date," I kissed Stacy, "I need the money you owe me."

A man sitting at the table spoke up, "Poor Marcus got a lesbian racist bitch for his tutor."

Marcus's three friends started laughing, "Shut up man, it's bad enough she doesn't like me because I'm black."

"Marcus are you going to give me my money or not?"

"I won't have it until Monday I told you."

"You bastard my weekend is ruined," Stacy was just smiling at the exchanges.

"All I can say is stay you can drink with us."

"I don't think so it's bad enough tutoring you, but to party with you and your homie's is not going to happen."

Marcus walked over to me, "Listen here bitch I'm not happy your my tutor, don't ever disrespect me in my home."

"What are you going to do about it nigger?" The whole room went silent.

Marcus grabbed me by the arms and his friend grabbed Stacy around the waist. We were sat in the dining room chairs. Marcus grabbed some tape and secured our arms, "What do you say now bitch?"

"Let us go."

"I don't think so?"

"If I report this you will lose your scholarship."

"If you report it."

"You can't keep us here forever."

"Can make you disappear for awhile."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Says you, you won't be the first whore to disappear."

"I'm no whore," Marcus reached up my skirt and inserted his finger in my snatch.

"Why you so wet bitch? Secret cravings for the brothers?"

"No, Stacy made me cum."

"If that's what you want to believe, I think your hungry for black cock," Marcus unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"I'm not, I just want to go," Marcus started slapping his cock on my lips.

"I think you want to fuck this brother's cock."

"No, let me go."

"First suck the nigger cock bitch," pushing his cock at my sealed lips.

"Never," Marcus pushed his cock in when I spoke.

Spearing his cock into my mouth he gently face fucked me, I made little gagging noises, "Bitch not use to a big black cock," I heard laughter and Stacy make a gagging noise.

Looking out of the corner of my eyes I saw Stacy sucking a cock. This went on for a few minutes until we relaxed, "If we untie you will you be good?"

I nodded my head yes and felt the tape being pulled off. I sat there motionless with Marcus still fucking my mouth. I looked Stacy's way again to see her stroking and bobbing on the cock in her mouth.

Marcus pulled my ass off the chair and unzipped my skirt. He pushed it off my hips sliding it to the floor, I stepped out of it. Marcus slid his hand down the back of my panties, "Bitch is so wet she ready for a black fucking."

"No," I muttered when Marcus pulled his cock from my mouth. Turning me sharply and pushing me face first onto the table, tearing my panties off. Marcus shoved his cock deep in my love chute, "Get your filthy cock out of me, you'll get me pregnant."

Marcus started pounding my pussy, "That will show your kind what a traitor you are."

"No please don't, pull out."

"When I'm done with you," I started to get excited, arching my back, eyes closed.

I opened my eyes to see Stacy bent over a chair with a cock buried in her love tunnel and one in her mouth. The other man started poking his cock at my lips. I opened my mouth to accept his love stick.

We soon got into a rhythm and I started having mini orgasms. I could hear little moans coming from Stacy around the cock in her mouth.

I felt Marcus's cock start to swell and pushed back harder. When Marcus flooded my pussy with his cum, my orgasm hit. Marcus finished cumming and pulled out, his semen coated my thighs.

The man in my mouth pulled out and turned me over on the table. Sinking his cock into my battered snatch, "We'll show the world your a traitor to your people."

"No please, I will be disowned."

"Beg all you want, when we're done you'll be begging for more bitch."

"Never."

I tossed my head around as the man started massaging my breast and toying my nipples. Looking at Stacy she had a look of euphoria with cum on her face and leaking out of her pussy.

The man that flooded her pussy said, "You a racist too bitch?"

Stacy shook her head no as she was allowed to get up. Marcus handed her a beer as they all watched me getting fucked.

The man fucking me was soon on the verge of cumming. My legs wrapped around his waist. I felt the first pulse of his cock and arched my back as he flooded my pussy with his semen, I had an intense orgasm.

When I had recovered I was pulled off the table and handed a beer. I kissed Stacy deep tasting the cum in her mouth. The guys all started hooting and whistling.

We went to the living room and finished our beers. I crawled over to Stacy and started licking her pussy. Stacy rolled me over on my back and got us in a sixty nine. We ate each others cum filled pussies for about five minutes.

I was so into eating Stacy I did not notice the cock being inserted into her pussy until the balls skimmed my nose. Stacy moaned into my snatch, this sent shivers up my spine. We continued this three way forever, it seemed. When the man's cock started to pulse he pulled out of Stacy's love box and pushed his cock down my throat and unleashed copious amounts of cum down my throat.

Stacy and I were seperated by the men and each went with two of the guys. During the night the guys swapped off so Stacy and I had fucked each guy. At times I could hear Stacy moaning and I'm sure she could hear me.

When the men were to tired to fuck anymore we fell asleep, with me in the middle. a couple of times during the night I was awakened with a cock being stuffed into my pussy until it added more to my cum filled love tunnel.

I awoke Saturday morning feeling like I had been rode hard and put away wet. I had dried semen everywhere face, thighs, hair. I got up leaving the two men sleeping. I smelled coffee when I opened the door. Walking to the kitchen I found Stacy and Marcus already up, "Marcus you do like your games, don't you?"

"Shhh, they think you're a racist."

"I'll play the game, that was fun," I poured a coffee and headed to the shower. Stacy looked as frightful as I did and followed.

Once the water was hot Stacy and I got in, "You two are whacked."

"What do you mean?"

"Making Marcus's friends think you're a racist."

"You looked like you were having fun."

"I was, when you first called Marcus a nigger I thought they would hurt you."

"Marcus wouldn't let that happen."

"I see that he loves you and his games, now I know why you won't commit to just me."

"Don't you have fun when men are involved?"

"Yes."

"This is college lets have fun while we're here okay."

"That sounds like a plan," Stacy kissed me deeply for awhile. She finally broke the kiss, "I still want you."

"I like being with you when we are alone, you have shown me making love to a woman is fun, but I will always prefer men."

"I understand, I'm starting to feel that way too."

Stacy and I stayed in the shower for a few more minutes making sure we were cleaned of the dried semen. Stacy kissed me again while drying off, "You taste like cum slut, brush your teeth."

"You do too bitch," we both laughed and got dressed. We brushed before exiting the bathroom.

To be continued............

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers