Tami's Cuckolding

Story Info
Husband is turned into wife's slave.
864 words
3.67
137.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tami1e
tami1e
3 Followers

The other afternoon, I felt the need to get dressed up. My wife knows of this affliction of mine. She doesn't like it, but she tolerates it. I thought I would make us a special dinner of a roast chicken and dressing. Since it takes a couple of hours to prepare, she decided she needed to go out and do some shopping. She said have the table set when she gets home then, because she will probably be hungry from all the shopping.

I put on my plaid skirt and green turtleneck, felt so good to be in a skirt again. Started preparing dinner.. Peeled potatoes, we don't use instant unless we are in a hurry. The stuffing had celery, onions, sage sausage and fresh bread cubes, and the other seasonings. Everything smelled so good while I was getting the table and other settings ready. I kept thinking how nice it would be to sit down to dinner with her and enjoy this meal.

I heard her car pull in so I hurried and took off my apron and filled a wine glass for her to greet her with. I heard a second door close so I knew she was bringing in her items she shopped for. Then I heard another car door close. Then I heard chatter outside and the click of her heels coming up the walkway. I hurried down the hall way to get out of sight.

I heard her say, "MMMMm mmm doesn't it smell good in here. I told you she was a good cook."

Oh my she did bring someone home.. I had always fantasized about serving for her and one of her girlfriends.. but I also knew with her it would never happen!!

"Damn you're right," a strong male voice said out loud.

My wife knew where I was hiding in the bedroom and she came down the hall to talk to me. She said, "I brought a male friend home with me for dinner. I expect you to do as you are told. You are to serve us dinner." I asked her why. She said, "You know you have been wanting this. And now I figured it's time for it to happen." I was almost in tears and a nervous wreck.

She grabbed my hand and led me down the hall back to the living room.. She introduced me to this tall man,, about 6` 6". And the real shocker was that he was a black man. His name was Jacob. I extended my hand to shake hands and he took mine and gave it a hell of a squeeze. I knew then the power he had.

My wife then asked if dinner was ready and I told her, "Yes all set. I just need to set another place for Jacob." She then said, "If it's set for two then it's done. You are not eating dinner with us. You are a server, and that is all you are tonight." I was excited,, but I was also hurt. She had never treated me like this before. So the two of them sat down to dinner.

I had to stand at the corner of the table between the two of them running back and forth between the kitchen and dining area getting them refills and more helpings when they asked. While they were having coffee, they were talking and carrying on like a couple on a date. I kept having to refill the coffee and then they were ready for wine again.

My wife has a problem when it comes to alcohol, she gets giddy and horny unless she drinks too much. They kept touching each other's hands while chatting.

My wife had to go to the restroom. So Jacob asked me to refill his wine. As I was refilling I told him that I hope he enjoyed the dinner but be careful with the wine as I didn't' want him to get in trouble when driving. He told me he planned on spending the night here and he hopes I don't mind. I told him that would be ok, that the couch pulls out to a bed.

When My wife came back to the table, Jacob grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. He told her, "Tami said I could spend the night since the couch opens up to a bed." She told him, "I hope she is comfortable on it." Then they both started laughing like crazy at me.

She then said, "Tami, I am going to take Jacob to our bed. I'm going to get fucked like I know I have never had it before. So go in now and get your night gown so you wont bother us."

I had a hard time sleeping that night. They were at it forever. I kept hearing her saying how good it was to have a man instead of a sissy. In the middle of the morning she came in to the living room and sat on my face to have me lick Jacob's sperm from her.

She said I had better acquire a taste for it.. because I will be doing it a lot.

tami1e
tami1e
3 Followers