Tami's Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Tami obeys her manager in order to keep her job.
2.2k words
4.04
97.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami's manager was driving her crazy. She was just a part-time worker, trying to make some cash before she started college, and her manager, Darrell, was bugging her all day long. She was training to be a secretary, putting papers into files and files into cabinets. As easy as that sounds, Tami's company had a whole load of papers to file, and even more files to put them in. It was a crazy job. To top it all off, Darrell yelled at her every single day, saying how the files weren't put in neatly, or the corners were folded, or some nonsense crap.

One afternoon, Darrell called Tami to his office. Tami complained; it was closing time and she needed to go home. She had schoolwork to do. But Darrell insisted. He would fire her if she didn't come.

In the elevator to Darrell's office, Tami grumbled. Darrell was just a manager, not the boss. He couldn't fire her. Tami thought many times about quitting, but she really wanted a full-time job at this company. It was always her dream to become a secretary. Tami gritted her teeth and told herself that it would be over soon. She let out a breath and took a look in the elevator mirror. She fixed her shoulder-length brown hair, running her fingers through her blue and green highlights. It wasn't allowed in office, technically, but the boss didn't care. It was Darrell who kept pestering her about it. Tami shook her head and told herself not to think about Darrell. She patted down her shirt, making sure the buttons were secure over her large breasts. She was pretty proud of her body; tall, slender, 32C breasts...

The elevator stopped at the fifth floor and opened to a long corridor. Darrell's office was all the way at the end of the hall. Tami took her time walking down the hall. When she reached the door, she didn't bother to knock. She pushed open the door and stood there, hand on her hip, a frown on her face.

'Well? I'm here. What now?" she said in a monotone. Darrell sat at his desk, an amused smile on his face. Darrell was young, probably just a few years older than her. Which made Tami even madder, because it wasn't his age that made Darrell so bossy, it was his personality.

"Tami, why are you so mean to me?" he asked in mock sadness. This made Tami glare at him even more, to which he responded with laughter. His laughter stopped abruptly, and he stared at Tami with his serious gray eyes. "I've had enough of your attitude. Your hair, the way you dress--"

"What do you mean the way I dress?! My uniform is the same as everybody's!" Tami snapped, her brown eyes narrowed.

"Your constant interruptions and back-talks..." Darrell continued. "See, it's not gonna work." He got up and walked over to Tami. He was about four inches taller than her, and he stared her down. He leaned closer, leaning his elbow on the door frame while this other hand moved to close and lock the door. Tami looked nervous as she was back up against the wall.

"Wh-what are you doing, Darrell?" she stammered, her anger slowly resurfacing.

"I'm gonna fire your sweet little ass if you don't do something about it," he whispered.

"Well then, maybe you don't have to. Maybe I'll just quit," Tami shouted, balling her hands into fists. Darrell only laughed.

"Then who will hire you back, Tami? A drug dealer? Your history is all down on the paper, Tami. Everything you did in middle school, high school...Didn't you already go to at least ten companies for interviews? And who accepted you, huh?" Darrell challenged in a soft voice. He raised his brows, awaiting Tami's answer.

Tami couldn't answer, but it was true. She had a rough childhood, and did a lot of things she wasn't proud of. "But I changed," she replied, glaring at her manager. Darrell only shrugged.

"I'll make sure no one knows that then. I'll put in your file that you are loud, rude, disobedient...who would want to hire you then?"

"You sick man..." Tami growled. Darrell chuckled.

"But Tami, all I ask for you is a small favor. Then I won't bother you anymore, and maybe, I'll even give you a raise?"

Tami frowned. This could be a trap. But she knew it would be hard for her to find another job that will definitely give her a secretary job once she graduates. She had no choice, and Darrell knew it. She lifted her chin and stared him in the eye. "F-fine. What do you want me to do?"

Darrell smiled softly. "I'd need to test you first. To see if you're fit for a secretary job. Remember, secretaries have to do whatever their bosses tell them to. Their positions might be quite...varied," he said mysteriously.

"I know that already," Tami snapped, impatient.

"Now now. This is a simple task," Darrell said. He unzipped his pants and pushed it down, along with his briefs, revealing his semi-hard cock. Tami stared at the large member as it hardened. She looked back at Darrell with fear and anger in her eyes.

"No Darrell, don't do this," Tami growled.

"Come on, my beautiful slut, show me that fierce personality of yours. If there's one thing I like about your personality, it's your fierceness. Now suck my cock, you sexy slut." Darrell put both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She gave no restraint because she already felt limp all over. "Come on now," he urged, pushing her head towards his cock. Tami growled and took it in her hands.

She rubbed her hands along the length of his cock before putting it into her mouth. She wrapped her pink lips around his shaft and licked the shaft as her head went down. Halfway down, she pushed her head back up, but Darrell put a hand firmly on the back of her head.

"All of it, slut," he whispered, pushing down on her head. Tami winced as the cock pushed all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged, but he didn't let go. Instead, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled, jerking her head like a puppeteer. He made her go faster and faster, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue in a fury as she tried to pleasure her manager. Darrell moaned at the feeling.

"Oh Tami, I'm about to cum...are you ready to swallow my cum, you sexy slut?" he asked. Tami moaned in response. He took that as a yes and shot his load, shooting spurts after spurts of his creamy semen into her mouth. It exploded into her mouth, filling her cheeks as she fought to swallow it. Some leaked past her lips and dribbled down her chin onto her white blouse, staining the thin fabric. When Darrell finished cumming, Tami held it in her mouth until she had sucked his cock dry.

"That's a good little slut," Darrell said, satisfied. Tami looked up at him in shame and anger, licking the cum around her mouth. Darrell's cock sprang to life again as he stared down at her fierce expression. "Stand up," he ordered. Tami stood rigidly, looking at him angrily.

"You did good, my little slut." He pointed at his table. "Get on and lay down on your back," he said. Tami lingered at her spot, but walked over nonetheless. She sat on the table then laid down, glaring up at the ceiling. Darrell walked to the table where her legs dangled. He undid the buttons on her navy skirt and yanked it from her, discarding it in his chair. He removed her black panties without a second thought, breaking the fabric directly. He stared at her lustfully. Her pussy was neatly trimmed to a small patch.

"I see you take good care of yourself, slut. Now, open wide," he coaxed. Tami pressed her legs tighter together. Darrell frowned. "Perhaps you didn't hear me, bitch, I told you to open your legs," he growled, forcefully prying her knees apart. He lowered himself to get a good look at her cunt. It was glistening with her juices.

He ran a finger up and down the lips of her pussy, stopping at the clitoris and rubbing it roughly. Tami moaned through gritted teeth.

"You want this, don't you, slut?" He asked.

"I want you to get it over with," she snapped, rolling her eyes. Darrell frowned. "I don't like that attitude of yours, bitch. If you continue like this, you won't get the fucking of your life."

"Like I want you to fuck me," Tami replied, rolling her eyes again. Darrell smirked knowingly.

"Oh, I think you'll be begging for me after this," he said, diving between her legs. He lapped wildly at her pussy, slurping at the juices that had leaked out. Then he pushed his tongue into her cunt, feeling her tight pussy squeezing his tongue. He pried her legs open more and pulled at her lips with his fingers. He pushed his face deeper in, his tongue flicking at the pussy walls, his lips sucking hungrily. Tami laid there, her body tense, her mind willing herself not to give in to this. Her face burned with pleasure as her manager ate her out. When he started rubbing her clit with his finger though, Tami lost it.

All of the moans and cries she'd held in for the last two minutes came out, and she moaned loudly, pushing her hips out. "Oh yes...I'm coming," she moaned, gripping the edges of the table. Darrell smirked and pulled his tongue out. Tami gasped, her pussy aching for more.

"Wh-why?" she whimpered, staring at Darrell. Darrell gave her a knowing smile.

"Take off your shirt, slut," he ordered. Tami sat up and quickly unbuttoned her shirt, tossing it aside. She looked at Darrell expectantly. "Bra...?" Darrell prompted. Tami unhooked her bra and flung it off, letting her large breasts spill out. Her nipple were pointed at Darrell, erect and swollen.

"That's my beautiful slut," Darrell whispered. Tami was breathing hard, her face red. Her mind screamed at her for giving in to this bastard, this pervert, but her pussy begged for his cock. She wanted him to fill her completely, to pound her until she came. And boy did she needed to come. Darrell's tongue made her so close, but he stopped. It made Tami frustrated.

Darrell stood before Tami's beautiful body, admiring her large breasts and wet pussy. Tami waited for his cock to ram up her pussy but it didn't.

"What do you want, slut? Tell me what you want from me," Darrell said, rubbing his cock long her pussy, teasing her.

"I want you to fuck me Darrell, please, hurry up and fuck me!" Tami cried, her hands squeezing her breasts.

"I can't hear you," Darrell sang, pushing the tip through her pussy, but not entering.

"Oh, Darrell, come on, fuck me! I want your cock ramming up my cunt, I want you to fuck me hard, Darrell!"

"That's right...because who are you?" Darrell entered slowly, then pulled out, teasing her.

"God dammit, I'm your slut and I wanna be fucked!" Tami screamed. She couldn't take his teasing anymore. She wanted his cock, and bad. Darrell smirked and grabbed her hips. He rammed his cock in as hard as he can, slamming his balls against her ass. Tami screamed in ecstasy, and she lifted her legs high so his cock could enter deeper.

Darrell almost pulled his cock out, then slammed back into her, and repeated this action. It made Tami high with pleasure. He fucked her with enough force to shake the table, and Tami had to clutch the edges of the table to keep her from falling. While fucking her, Darrell leaned down and took her breasts into his mouth, sucking hungrily at her hardened nipples. Tami cried out, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She screamed, her hips bucking against his balls, her head thrown back. Darrell groaned as he too, came into her pussy, filling her hot chambers with his sticky white cum. He kept his cock in her pussy and waited until Tami calmed down. Then he pulled out with a squishing sound.

They were both breathing hard. Tami's breasts were red and wet with saliva, and semen spilled from her pussy. Darrell picked up his pants and put them on, giving Tami a slight smile.

"Well done, little slut. Now I don't have to fire you. Now, it's time to go home now," Darrell said, dumping Tami's clothes on her stomach. Tami was breathless as she sat up, looking at Darrell.

"You broke my panties," she said slowly, narrowing her eyes. Darrell leaned forward and kissed her roughly. When he broke apart, Tami was breathless again.

"You look like you need to clean up at my house," Darrell said, slightly amused. Tami gave him a disgusted look.

"You're sick," she muttered, putting her clothes back on. She used the pieces of fabric that were once her underwear to wipe away the cum and dumped it in Darrell's wastebasket. She patted down her skirt and walked to the door, head held high.

"You know where to find me, my sexy slut," Darrell said as Tami left, strutting down the hallway.