Tami's Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Tami comes back and asks for a raise.
1.5k words
4.08
45.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami once again stood before her manager's office. Darrell's door was closed, but she knew he'd be in there, doing paper work or whatever managers do after work hours. Tami had only been to his office once, two weeks ago, to keep her from getting herself fired. Darrell fucked her hard, and allowed her to keep her job despite her still rude attitude. But today Tami needed something else. She needed a raise.

Over the weekend, the landlord raised the rent from five hundred to six hundred, threatening to kick Tami out if she couldn't afford it. And Tami couldn't. She was barely getting by with the five hundred dollars rent, and now six hundred? Tami didn't want to move. She spent a whole month and a half searching for apartments near her college and her company, and didn't want to waste money for the moving fees again. She would have to ask Darrell for a raise, and she was prepared to do whatever he wanted.

Tami brushed her shoulder-length brown hair from her face, tucking a strand of green highlights behind her hair. She sucked in a breath, pushing down her pride, sensibility, and reason down. She told herself that she was doing this for the raise, nothing else.

Tami knocked roughly on the door.

"Come in," Darrell called from inside. Tami pushed open the door. She frowned and shivered, Darrell had turned the air conditioner on so cold.

"Why is it so cold?" she asked, shutting and locking the door behind her. Darrell looked up from his papers with a small smile on his face. He was young and handsome, with sharp gray eyes and messy black hair. He wore his dress shirt casually, with his tie hanging loosely from his neck. Darrell was manager only because his dad owned the business, and he needed some place off the streets during the summer.

"What is it, my sexy slut? Back for more fun?" he smirked. Tami rolled her eyes.

"Listen, my stupid landlord just raised my rent by a hundred dollars, so I want a raise," she said straight out, staring into Darrell's eyes. Darrell stood up but kept eye contact. He walked towards Tami and put a hand on her shoulder, rubbing her forearm slowly.

"You know I don't give raises that easily..." he murmured. Tami rolled her eyes again.

"I don't even know if you're supposed to. But anyway," she said, taking a deep breath, "I'm here to change your mind." She unbuttoned her white blouse, revealing her bare breasts to him. The cold air made her nipples perk up, hardening under the cool air. She dropped her shirt and panties and kicked those aside, standing fully naked in front of Darrell. The young manager raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Oh my, this little slut really wants it today," he mused. Tami frowned at him.

"Only cause I'm in a hurry," she snapped. She knelt down and started to unbutton his pants. She pulled them down along with his boxers and brought his cock out, rubbing it in her hands to harden it. Darrell sighed softly, and put a hand on her head.

"That's my little slut," he whispered as she put his cock into her mouth, sucking hard. "Oh yes," he moaned, throwing his head back, letting this young girl swallow his prick whole. Tami knew from last time that her manager liked to have his whole member in her mouth, so she shoved it as deep as it would go, putting it down her throat. His moans encouraged her to go faster, her head bobbing up and down quickly, her tongue massaging his thick cock furiously.

Without a warning, Darrell shot his cum into her mouth. Tami was just pulling her head up when he came, and the sudden movement made her jerk her mouth away, cum shooting all over her face. She cried out and turned her face, letting the warm sticky liquid spurt onto her face. Darrell laughed and shook his cock, making the last drops of his cum drip over her breasts. Tami glared up at him angrily, her face dripping with cum.

"That was fucking stupid," she spat, scowling. Darrell chuckled softly and knelt down in front of her, his finger gently brushing cum off her face. He held it in front of her lips.

"To make up for it, I'll help you clean up. Come on, swallow my cum like you were supposed to," he urged, nudging his cum covered finger to her closed lips. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and lapped the cum off. Darrell continued to help her clean her face until the last of the cum was scrapped off and down her throat.

"There's my good little slut," he said, getting up. Darrell unbuttoned his shirt and tie, tossing it over his desk. "Now, slut, I hear you want a raise?" Tami nodded. Darrell frowned in mock sternness. He wrapped his arms around her hips, his hands rubbing her smooth round ass. "It's gonna cost you," he whispered, breathing on her neck as he kissed her, sucking the soft flesh. Tami moaned and pressed against him, her erect nipples rubbing against his chest. Darrell caressed her ass some more, then spread them open, running his finger along her asshole. Tami gasped as he pressed his finger inside her tight hole, and squirmed under his touch.

"Wh-what?" she gasped, frowning. She tried to writhe away from the discomforting touch, but Darrell chuckled. "I see you've never been fucked in the ass before," he whispered. "It's a shame, you have such a sexy little ass."

In one motion, Darrell pushed the unsuspecting Tami to the floor, twisting her face down. Tami struggled and spew out curses at Darrell, but he held her down firmly with one hand while the other lifted her to her knees. He positioned the head of his prick at the entrance of her asshole, grasping her hips tightly. He began to push, which made Tami cry out in pain.

"No, no no, Darrell, please, not there!" She cried, tears forming at her eyes. Darrell grunted, fighting to get his thick member inside her tight little hole.

"Oh? You were so eager for my cock just minutes before, Tami. What happened?" Tami gave a choking cry in response. She thought what he was doing was dirty, so dirty, and it filled her with shame. She had began to wonder why she even did this, why she offered her body to him. Darrell, sensing her feelings, hushed her. "Just play with your self, it will take your mind off the pain," he said, smiling slightly as he finally filled her hole with his cock. Tami whimpered and reached her hand to her pussy, her fingers rubbing gently at her clit.

Darrell began humping her, her tightness preventing him from speeding up. Tami slowly felt the pain in her ass fade as her pussy started aching from her fingers. She dipped two fingers into her wet pussy and finger fucked herself, moving her hip so her fingers can penetrate deeper. This movement allowed Darrell to fuck her more naturally, and soon he was pounding her behind hard and fast, slamming his cock into her with all his might. Tami moaned with her cheeks pressed against the carpet, feeling an orgasm coming. She pressed hard on her clit, and she cried out as her orgasm came, shaking her body, making her push back against Darrell's cock. Darrell groaned as he too, came. He held his cock deep within her ass, shooting his load deep inside her asshole. With a satisfied grunt, he pulled out, spilling white hot cum down her legs. Tami groaned, her knees collapsing to the ground. Her asshole ached with pain, and her pussy tingled in pleasure.

Darrell turned Tami over to her back and lifted her legs up, exposing her dripping pussy. Tami was still catching her breath, and Darrell slammed his wet cock into her cunt without notice. Tami cried out at the sudden intrusion, and grunted as Darrell slammed into her hard and angry, as if trying to break through into her womb. Tami massaged her breasts as they jerked with her body, her head swimming in a sea of stars. She was about to come again, and she could feel it building up, the warm and tingling starting from her pussy and spreading throughout her body.

"Oh Darrell!" She screamed, her body jerking as she came, her hands gripping her breasts hard. Darrell was close, and the convulsion of her pussy drew him over the edge, making his cock twitch wildly as he shot spurts after spurts of cum into her pussy. He collapsed onto her, his cock still inside her pulsing pussy. He panted, looking into Tami's glazed eyes.

"Do I get a raise now?" Tami panted, her heart pounding, her cheeks flushed. The cool air conditioning felt heavenly on her hot, sweaty skin.

"Keep going and you might get a promotion," Darrell chuckled. Tami rolled her eyes.

"In your dreams." Darrell placed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately, just enjoying the feel of their bodies together, their hearts thumping as one.