Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, don't I want to fuck you, Tammy?" James said with a smile. "Of course I do. Jennifer and I play with a number of other couples who all participate in sharing their spouses. Before I – or anyone else in the group -- would be able to enjoy you, I need you and your husband to go visit one of the members of our little group, Dr. Fairchild, who will make sure you're both drug- and disease-free. Once your test results come back, assuming you're both clean, it will be my pleasure to help...initiate you."

"And," he added with a wink, "I think you'll enjoy the exam at the clinic more than the usual doctor's appointment."

James leaned down, and gave me a polite peck on the cheek, and then raised his hand to cup one of my breasts.

"If you can't wait until you get home for an orgasm," he whispered in my ear, "you'll find a bag of vibrators and other little toys in the next room. You're welcome to enjoy them, and take them home with you – think of it as my 'goodie bag' for your time this evening."

"Dr. Fairchild's office will be in touch," he said, as he gave my breast a final squeeze, turned and walked out of the hotel suite, leaving me standing there in my heels and lingerie, utterly consumed with my hunger for release...

Two hours later, after several orgasms induced by my fingers and the toys James had left for me, I, too, left the hotel suite, to return home to a husband who would no doubt be as surprised – and aroused – by this evening's events as I had been.

And still was...

...to be continued

12