Tammy and the Other Couple Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers adventurous couple via the Net.
2.7k words
4.25
52k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers

The basis of this story comes from an actual experience of mine. My ex-wife's name and the other couple's names are different of course.

-------

Tammy and I were early entrants to the Internet and computers. Back in the late 80s and early 90s a popular way for people to gather was via the bulletin board system or BBS. I had joined one that was in our area and encouraged Tammy to do the same which she did. We met lots of people via the BBS, some really nice and some not so.

One evening just after I had gotten home and was checking in on the BBS Tammy told me of a guy she had been talking to. I felt a twinge of jealousy until she told me that he and her wife were on for the same reasons we were, to make new friends.

"He'd like to meet me," Tammy related.

"I don't doubt it." I replied. I thought about this for a second and then continued, "Why don't you see if they'll both meet us at the 99 Club this Saturday evening. This was a Tuesday and I didn't give it another thought until the next day when Tammy brought it up again.

"You remember that guy I told you about on the BBS?" Tammy asked. I nodded that I did and she continued, "He said they'd love to meet us so I made a date to meet them at 6:30 this Saturday. Is that all right with you?"

"Sure, but one thing, what are their names?"

"Oh yeah," Tammy replied, "Bob and Penny. He said they'd have to find a baby sitter for their kid but that shouldn't be a problem."

"Okay, sounds good but I'd like to chat with Penny too before we meet. Have him tell you what her handle on the BBS is and I'll write to her." Tammy actually already knew the name and gave it to me. Penny and I passed email back and forth that evening and before the night was over we got on the phone and talked to each other. Actually, it was more like Penny doing most of the talking and me doing most of the listening but I liked that. When we were done Tammy and Bob took time to talk to each other. It was all set for that Saturday.

They had given us a general description of themselves as did we. We got to the 99 Club first but Bob and Penny were quick to arrive after us. I was a little surprised at what I saw. Tammy was a pretty aurburn haired woman in her late 30s, about five seven in height and carrying a few extra pounds. I liked that. But Bob was the surprise. Bob was about five ten and we found out he was 29. We of course accused Penny of cradle robbing but Bob assured us that it was he who had done the pursuing. Bob was a good looking guy and equally as chatty as Penny.

What I didn't know, nor did Penny I found, was that Bob and Tammy had engaged in a little sexy banter. I didn't mind this. We had both done it before with other people but this was the first time we had met anyone so it felt different.

Bob worked for a major publishing firm and Penny worked for a chemical company. I felt myself drawn to Penny because there was an exotic beauty about her. She was of Italian heritage although their last name was Cooper, Penny's maiden name was Antonelli and I kidded her about it being a good Irish name. Penny was a full breasted woman and she had dressed in a matter that revealed a good deal of cleavage. "Like what you see?" Penny asked very off handedly.

I was a little shocked at her forwardness but recovered quickly by responding, "Yes! Very much!" I decided that honesty was better than playing dumb.

"Yeah, Bobby loves big boobs too. Actually he told me I should wear this dress tonight. I wanted to wear something more conservative."

"I'm glad you didn't!" I said. Tammy gave me a little nudge in the side that wasn't missed by anyone.

"Hey, I was just being honest." I said to Tammy defensively. But Tammy gave that look of she knew what was on my mind and to be honest, she usually was right. Our dinners were served and we continued to have a lively conversation through it.

Once we were done Bob looked at Tammy and said, "Why don't you guys come over our place for drinks. Penny makes a mean white Russian."

Tammy looked to me and I wasn't about to say no. "Sure, why not!" I said enthusiastically.

It was about a 20 minute drive from the 99 Club to their house. They lived in an upper middle class bedroom community and although their house was smallish it was still very nice. Tammy and had talked on the way over what we were going to do when we got there. I had gotten the impression that Bob and Tammy had actually already arranged the whole evening. What I found out was I wasn't wrong.

Once in their house Penny went about making up the white Russians and then Bob suggested we all retire to the computer room so he could show us something. We did. Tammy followed Bob to the room and sat on a sofa there and I of course sat next to her while Penny sat next to me. Bob wanted to show us a game he had just gotten and was all excited about. I feigned interest but nothing could have been further from the truth.

"Bob spends way too much time playing that dumb game." Penny said showing a little annoyance. As I looked at Penny my eyes drifted downward from her eyes to the top of her dress where her breasts were showing. "You really like them don't you." Penny said and in a very playful way pulled the top of her dress down exposing her bra. "Is that better?" She asked me a little sarcastically. I looked at her breasts quickly then back to Tammy and finally over to Bob. Tammy seemed a little taken aback but Bob was smiling broadly which I took as tacit agreement with what was going on.

Penny took that as a challenge and hooked her fingers into the top of her bra and pulled it down as far as she could. Now we could all see most of her breasts. I had expected Tammy to object at that moment but she didn't "I showed you mine so now you have to show us yours." Penny said in a challenge.

My jaw fell open as I struggled with what to do next but Penny resolved that by saying, "Come on Tammy, show us your tits!" I liked this turn of events and I turned to Tammy. She gave me a "should I do it" look and I shrugged my shoulders and then nodded yes. Tammy was wearing a blouse so she couldn't expose herself quite so easily. She didn't seem at all bothered by undressing in front of us and that was probably due to our years at the nudist camps. As Tammy took off her blouse and bra Penny had leaned in closely to me looking over my shoulder at Tammy. I could feel the pressure of her breast on my arm and back. Tammy was struggling with her bra snap and Bob, of course offered to help. Tammy stood up and Bob unsnapped it in one quick move. As the bra fell from Tammy's shoulders Bob reached around and grabbed her breasts.

Playfully Bob said, "Boobie checker." He was giving Tammy a chance to object and himself an out. Neither was necessary. It was at that moment I felt Penny kiss my neck and that sent a shiver up and down my body. Then she breathed heavily into my ear and the goose bumps appeared in spades all over my body.

When Bob saw what Penny was doing he didn't waste any time clutching at Tammy's breasts and kissing her back and her neck. Because of the way we were all situated I could watch Bob and Tammy as Penny kissed me and rubbed my chest.

"I think we need to change locations." Bob announced and without waiting for a response he grabbed Tammy's hand and led her out of the room. He was no sooner out of the room when I felt Penny's hand in my lap fumbling with my zipper. I took her hand off me, stood up and slowly undressed as I looked into Penny's eyes. She didn't budge taken in the scene from her place on the sofa. As I dropped my pants and underpants my hard cock popped into view.

"Oh how nice!" Penny exclaim. She quickly got off the couch, knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. Tammy wasn't a fan of oral sex so this was extra special for me. Penny slowly stroked my cock with her hand as she worked her mouth up and down its girth. Then she reached around behind me and grabbed and squeezed my ass as she continued to suck my cock.

Finally when I thought I was going to explode in her mouth I pushed Penny away from my cock and urged her to lay down on the sofa. There was room, just barely, for the two of us to lay side-by-side. I wanted to feel her naked body pressed up against mine. As I lay down beside her I could feel the crush of her full breasts into my chest. She was very firm and it felt really good. We kissed like that for a little while. Then I kissed the side of her face and move to her ear. I ran my tongue around the edge of her ear and then dipped it in her ear following by blowing lightly into her ear. She shuddered. From her ear I slowly ran my tongue down her neck to her shoulder and then toward the back of her neck. Penny moaned loudly as my tongue and lips kissed the back of her neck. I then bit her very lightly there and again she moaned. I could see the little hairs on her neck stand on end as goose bumps appeared. While I was administering my kisses and nibbles to her neck my hand was gently squeezing her breast.

I kissed back around her neck to the top of her chest and then moved down slowly dragging my tongue down the middle of her chest to the valley between her breasts. I noticed that as she moaned Penny had her eyes closed. My tongue ran to the top of her breast, teased her nipple and then ran lightly around her aureole. Again her arousal was most noticeable by the bumps that rose up on her aureole. I teased her nipple again with my tongue and then every so lightly allowed my teeth the gently clench her nipple and pull it upward. Penny moaned, "Oh my gawd that feels good!"

I continued to tease her breasts this way and Penny's level of excitement grew steadily. She was writhing beneath me and I watched attentively trying to pick up on any nuance of her enjoyment of a particular touch.

Finally I left her breasts, kissed down over her stomach, around her belly button and then into her pussy. It had become far too awkward for me to remain on the sofa so I had deposited myself on the floor beside her where I found accessing her body very easy. Penny allowed one of her legs to drop to the floor to give me best access to her pussy. It was obvious Penny sported a goodly amount of hair over her pussy but it was equally obvious that she had taken great care in trimming her hair there so that not only was it ready for a bikini but for invited lips as well. I dove into her pussy and licked and sucked her clit. Penny slung both her legs over my shoulders and I was able to lick up and down her pussy with ease. Then, on impulse and lust, I did something I had never before done in my life. I took my tongue from her pussy and ran it down to her ass and licked her there. When my tongue first touched her asshole Penny jumped slightly but the only thing to emanate from her lips was a moan of pleasure. I couldn't believe I was doing something to Penny I had never even considered doing with my own wife but there I was doing it.

I couldn't take much more of my attentions to Penny's pussy and ass and soon found I needed to be inside her. I got up from the floor and it became obvious to Penny what my intentions were.

"No, not here." Penny said, "Let's go into the guest room as I assume Bobby and Tammy are in the other bedroom." Penny led the way and threw herself onto the guest bed. It was an old bed and the top of the mattress stood a good three feet above the floor. Instead of jumping into the bed with her I motioned Penny to the side of the bed and with her lying there I pressed my cock into her pussy while I stood. I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her pussy marveling at the wonderful pressure her pussy gave to the top side of my cock.

After just a few minutes of that Penny said, "Hang on a second." She got up from the bed, turned her back towards me and bent over the bed. I grabbed onto her hips and firmly slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. I started fucking her slowly but firmly and then Penny said, "Harder!" I fucked her a little harder and she said it again and then again until finally I was literally slamming my cock into her pussy my hips slapping up against her ass each time I rammed into her. It didn't take long before I could feel the cum building up from my balls and into my cock and then exploding into Penny's waiting pussy. Penny felt the telltale swell of my cock in her pussy and almost as soon as I started coming Penny came too.

Just as I was starting to come down from my orgasm Penny quickly turned around and started sucking on my cock. The thought of her sucking my cock which was still heavy with her pussy juices was a huge turn-on and I was quickly hard again.

"Mmmmm, that's better," Penny said. She lay back down on the bed and spread her legs. I got between her legs and quickly entered her. I slowly pushed my cock into her and pulled it out again equally as slowly. Because I had just come I knew we could fuck for a long time. Penny and I fucked in just about every position possible including one series I called "around the clock." Simply put, I arrange my body to hers so that I entered her from a slightly different position each time.

After we had fucked for at least half an hour and Penny had come several times I still hadn't come again. Penny suggested that we sixty-nine. With me on top we assumed the position. Penny grabbed at my hanging balls as she sucked on my cock. Doing things this way was enormously arousing to me and before long at all I was coming in Penny's mouth. As I came Penny sucked right at the tip of my cock as her hand gripped tightly around my cock urging the cum into her mouth.

Finally spent I fell over onto my side and wrapped my arms around Penny. We both fell asleep just like that and with hardly a word passing between us.

To my pleasure, this was just the beginning of a wonderful relationship.

espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers