Tammy and the Soccer Team

Story Info
MILF is dominated by young athletes.
2.2k words
4.15
149k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,440 Followers

After practice instead of the boys going home, they talked Tammy into going back to her house for pizza and video games. She was there with all those fit young men and realized she made the mistake of wearing a short skirt and low cut top. The boys were very obviously looking at her body. A few of them were in a group and talking in whispers in the corner. As they talked quietly they were looking over at her and smiling and nodding their heads. Tammy's son seems to be the only one who disagreed with what was being said but he was ignored. Their eyes roamed the hot mother's exposed body.

She decided to leave them and go to the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks. But her real reason for leaving was to escape all those young eyes watching her well-tanned, firm flesh. Tammy knew those looks. They were the same looks many men gave her all the time. She should have been offended and angry but instead she was aroused by their lustful inspection. Tammy felt her own heat rising as these soccer players looked at her with such open lust.

In the kitchen she pulled bags of snacks out of the cabinets and bent into the refrigerator to get some drinks. That is when she was startled by some movement behind her.

Turning around she saw one of the players. Mike stood there looking as she was bent over the refrigerator. She felt embarrassment when she saw his eyes on her exposed legs. Tammy knew that at this angle he could see the crotch of her panties under the very short skirt. His eyes were riveted on her cunt. Suddenly her pulse quickened and her sex throbbed with arousal. He walked to her to talk and placed a firm hand on the small of her back. The touch was electric and she tried not to gasp or moan.

"Miss Tammy I have a problem and I need your help. I hurt my hand at practice today and it's giving me some trouble. Could you come into the bathroom and help me out?"

"Okay," she responded and felt his hand slide down her back and over her ass. He turned and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, he confided to Tammy that he couldn't get his pants off with one hand and needed her help so he could piss. He would have asked one of the guys but they would just laugh at him and called him gay, he explained.

She was a bit shy about it but decided she had no choice but to help Mike with his problem. Approaching him, she unbuttoned his shorts and then pulled the zipper down. Tammy then stepped back but he said he couldn't get it out. Again she moved closer and he asked her to just reach in and grab his cock and hold it for him while he peed. His voice was more forceful and he didn't give her any choice. She protested at first but he insisted. Her hand reached out and took his young cock in her hand. Her mind flashed the word "MILF" through her brain. She cursed herself because it felt good to hold him like this. Tammy knew it was wrong to be doing this, but he seemed to have taken control. She pointed his cock at the bowl while his hand reached around her back to take hold of her ass.

Tammy was startled when he touched her and told Mike it was wrong for him to put his hand on her like that. But he said he needed to hold on while she pointed his cock down at the toilet. Holding him and pointing it, she waited. His hand had a hard grip on her ass cheek. His cock was getting bigger with her hand around it. He said it was awkward and told Tammy to sit down on the toilet in front of him while he collected himself. He told her if he heard her pee into the bowl that he will be able to go too. Tammy was totally shocked by his suggestion. She knew how wrong this was. But Mike's suggestion increased this sexy mother's arousal. Acting as if she had no will of her own, she pulled down her panties, stepped out of them and sat down in front of him. His young cock pointed straight out as she sat there. It was in front of her face and as hard as she tried, she couldn't look away. She felt so humiliated, embarrassed and cock hungry at the same time. Tammy's breathing was labored and ragged as she waited there in front of him.

"Piss for me Tammy," he demanded. He had stopped calling her the respectful "Miss Tammy" he had used earlier when addressing her.

"Pull your short skirt up and let me see it. Show me."

It was so degrading to be sitting on the toilet in front of this young athlete. But she obeyed him, pulling her skirt up. She started to pee.

"Yes, Tammy, that's it, piss for me. Open your legs so I can see it." Against her will the aroused mother spread her tanned thighs even wider.

That is when she felt it. He began to piss between her legs and his stream hit her exposed cunt.

"Hold my cock while I piss, Tammy," he demanded. She reached up to hold him. The MILF pointed his stream at her cunt and into the bowl.

The piss cascaded over her tanned smooth skin. It ignited something totally depraved and sexually exciting inside the submissive mom. It was utterly degrading to be sitting there, allowing this young soccer player to use her like this. At the same time, although hating what he is doing, Tammy could not stop him. Her hand was firm on his cock while directing the flow to splatter her open legs and into the bowl. She directed it onto her inflamed clit. She was not able to stifle a deep throaty moan. This was so dirty and so exciting.

When he is done the defiled mother released her grip on his cock. It is still firm and hard in front of her.

"Now clean it off for me," he said in a voice that gave the sexually excite soccer mom no option but to obey him.

Reaching for some toilet paper, his voice stopped her.

"No, Tammy, clean my cock with your mouth," he demanded as his hand gripped her hair and pulled her face to his hard cock.

"No, please Mike, not this. I can't do it. It's not right," Tammy whined as she struggled against the tight grip on her blonde hair.

His cock pressed to her full lips and she felt the big head. This dirty soccer boy wouldn't allow disobedience. His hand pulled her hair harder.

"Open your mouth; take it and lick it," he demanded. She had no choice but to do it.

His hand rubbed his cock head all over her face. Tammy opened her lips as he shoved it forward and into her mouth. She couldn't help it. She had to do what Mike required. Pressing her tongue against his dick, she swirled it around his stiff hardness. It started to get even stiffer. He pushed further into Tammy's accepting face while his grip on the hair forced her to do it. He pulled it out to wipe it all over this mom's face. She protested. She had to.

"You need to stop. It's so wrong to do this to me. I'm your friends mother, please, you shouldn't do this," she begged. In response his hand pulled her forcefully onto his cock. He started to laugh at the degraded mother.

"Cut the shit. We both know that you're a slut. You know you want it, so shut the fuck up and suck me," he said as he pulled her again.

There were no options. Tammy opened her mouth and did what Mike wanted. She couldn't understand how she allowed this young man to control her like this. First he pissed between and on her legs and cunt, but now he made her suck him like a common whore. His young hard dick moved in and out of her mouth; he was fucking her face. It was hitting the back of her throat as he battered the submissive mom's mouth like her husband refused to do. She swirled her tongue around his cock and her lips encircled his hardness. Tammy was sucking him. She was accepting him. She was responding to his abuse. His strokes increased in her mouth. He was talking again. She tried to focus on what he was saying.

"I said pull up your top off and get those tits out of that bra. I need to see how hard those MILF nipples are."

Moaning around his cock Tammy reached up and pulled her tank top off. She then moved the bra straps off her shoulders, pulling down the cups to expose her full tits. His grip on the blonde hair gave her no choices at all. Mike had forced Tammy to expose her body to him. The pain on her scalp mixed and combined to enhance the highly charged sexual attack on the MILF's body.

He looked down at her bare breasts and pulled his head back to admire them. He pulled his cock out of the sucking mouth and moved back a bit to see her with her legs open on the toilet, and tits totally uncovered. His cock was so close to her aroused face. But what he did next was totally unexpected. Instead of touching and playing with those breasts he said something that shocked and further humiliated the sexually aroused woman in front of him.

"Now I know you're nothing but a dirty cock whore. Look at your nipples. They are hard as rocks Tammy. Does my buddy's hot Mom like being used like a trashy fucking slut," he asked with a laugh in his voice.

"No, stop, you shouldn't be doing this to me. Please stop," Tammy protested weakly with her glazed eyes still on his hard cock.

He laughed again and then slapped her right nipple very hard. She yelped from the suddenness and the sting. But he had just begun and started to slap her tits and nipples repeatedly. Reaching up to stop him, he tugs harder on the blonde hair and she dropped her hands; trading one pain for the other. The sting of his slaps hurt but they were also arousing. The painful cries of a few moments earlier changed to soft mewling moans with each blow. His cock waved in front of her eyes but his grip had loosened on her hair. He pulled the sexy mother's head forward. But he was not hurting her hair any longer.

"Suck it, Tammy," is all he said but this time in a softer voice. She immediately opened her mouth and began sucking him. He had stopped fucking this mother's face or jerking her head and hair. But Tammy's mouth continued bobbing up and down on his cock. Her hand reached up to hold his balls. Her abused tits were on fire. She was incredibly aroused from having her tits abused by him.

"Make me cum, Tammy. I need to cum," he coaxed. She moved her mouth faster as his hands left her head to hold onto her bare shoulders as she worked. One of the sex crazed mommy's hands moved to hold his tight young ass and the other was placed at the base of his cock. There was no doubt she was giving this boy an incredible blow job and no longer being forced. Reluctantly she admitted to herself that she craved the submissive feeling of his cock in her mouth. She wanted this soccer player to dominate her and her sexy mature body. She wanted to be taken.

He moved back and pulled his cock out and started to stroke it in front of her face. It dawned on her after a few moments what was happening. The first rope of cum hit Tammy on the forehead and was soon followed by more into her open mouth and then her cheeks. Mike was shooting cumming all over this MILF's face. She stayed motionless while he pumped it all over her. When he was done he reached for the back of her head and pulled her mouth back onto his cock. He had her suck it and lick it for a few minutes. That was when she heard a noise and saw another boy enter the bathroom.

"What the fuck," is all they both heard as the boy in her mouth held her in place. The humiliation and shame rushed through her. She was horrified to know what this despicable scene must look like to this other athlete.

"Get in here Joey and take your turn with this cum hungry MILF," he said to his friend. "You can do anything you want to her. She's just a dirty mommy slut. Look at her cum covered face."

Loansum
Loansum
1,440 Followers