Tammy Ch. 2

Story Info
Walt thinks back to that sad day.
1.6k words
4.48
72.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,022 Followers

Walt sat on his front porch swing, thinking back to that horrible day. It had been two years to the day that so many lives had been changed. The day that Walt would never forget.

Betty recovered from the terrible beating and rape, but something had not mended in her mind. After leaving the hospital, she tried one more time to get Walt back in her life. But, when her attempts failed, she slipped out of town with only the clothes on her back and hasn't been seen in two years.

Her husband Tom has spent every dollar and minute of the last two years trying to find the woman he loved so much. He goes from town to town searching for his lost love.

The rapist biker was found a few days after the unspeakable things he did to Betty and dear, sweet, Tammy. The police had him cornered in an abandoned warehouse; he pulled a gun from his pocket and was shot to death by the state police.

Walt and… 'PLOP' the three-month-old baby landed in Walt's lap; "It's your turn. She won't go to sleep for me. She wants her Daddy." She said walking to the big wicker chair, flopping down in it.

"What's the matter with my baby? You're pissing Mommy off. Daddy needs to be with Mommy. It's been a few days." He said to the little baby girl. Seeing a little grin appearing on her small face, "come on, its bed time." Walt walked to the baby's room. Laying her in the crib and turning on some soft music.

Within minutes the little girl was sound asleep, clearing the way for Walt to be with her mother. It had only been a few days since their last love making, but it seemed like years. Walt lived to have his cock buried in his sweet, young wife. She too loved having his, long, thick cock resting in her warm sex.

He walked to the chair she sat in, gently sitting beside her thin, sexy body, Walt said with a smile, "All clear!" he saw the look of love and lust fill her soft green eyes, "Mrs. Anderson, I truly need to be with you for a while." He pulled the young girl into his arms; he kissed her soft lips.

"Mr. Anderson, I have a small problem I'll need your help with." She smiled at Walt, her next words to him always turned them both on so much, "our little girl didn't nurse at all today. Do you think you could, help me?" Her body began to tingle thinking of Walt sucking the warm milk from her breasts.

"Mrs. Tammy Anderson, I'd be privileged to help you!" His cock started to grow as he thought of her swollen breast in his mouth, sucking the warm milk that poured from her body always turned him on. Walt moved in front of his young wife, he sat before her, on his knees, his hands began the task of pulling off her blouse. Then her tiny bra, exposing her wonderful breasts.

"This turns me on so much!" she moaned, knowing in just few seconds he would be sucking the milk from her inflamed breasts, "I love you so much." She smiled, and pulled his mouth to her body. He slowly began sucking her tender nipple. The warm milk flowed from her breast; her tender sex was on fire.

Her warm milk flowed from her breast, filling Walt's mouth so full it ran from his mouth and down his chin, dripping on her bare breasts, "Mr Anderson, you're dripping all over me!" she said with a young girlish laugh. Her body was on fire; the milk flowing from her body, the drippings running down the front of her chest drove her crazy.

"Maybe I should lick you clean?" Walt ask, looking up into her sexy eyes. His tongue started licking the milk he had dripped on her. Starting at her nipple, he worked his way down to the tops of her shorts, "Does anything else need… 'licked'?" he looked up at her face, seeing her eyes squeezed shut.

Walt's hands gently pulled up her short summer skirt, seeing her damp panties, "You could lick down here," Tammy's little hand rubbed her soaking wet pussy slit, "it's real wet for some reason." She said with a sexy, little smile.

"How did it get all wet like this?" he teased her. The tip of his tongue flicked up her damp panties, making her jump.

She grabbed the sides of his head, "EAT ME!" she pushed his face into her wet pussy. Grinding her mound on his mouth, as his tongue drove deep into her slick love hole, "OH YES! YES!" she screamed.

"I need you, NOW!" Walt stood up, taking the woman of his dreams to their bed. He knew today they would make love for hours. It always turned them both on so much when he sucked her milk. She even orgasmed many times in the last three months as he would suck the milk from her young breasts.

Walt pulled off his jeans, moving to his lovely wife Tammy; he slid her sort, skirt down with one gentle pull. Leaving her trembling body standing before him in a small pair of bikini panties, "You're so, so beautiful!" he took her in his arms. Holding her tight, thinking of that horrible day he almost lost her. He began sobbing.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Tammy hugged him back as tears filled her eyes, "You're thinking of that day, aren't you?" Her hands caressed his face and wiped away his tears.

He kissed her and replied, "Yes. It's been two years ago today." Her warm body against him made him remember how close he came to loosing her, "I would have died without you."

"We're together now and forever, that's all that matters." She kissed him, "lie down, I want on top today." She watched as Walt lay on their bed. His long, stiff cock standing straight up. Tammy knew it was all for her. She moved between his legs, she sucked his swollen cock head in her wet mouth. Her eyes watched the pleasure she gave him, as she had hundreds times before. She still lived to suck her man. To please him any way she could.

"Oh Baby Girl! I love you!" Walt moaned as Tammy's mouth went up and down on his cock shaft. His hips moved with her mouth, he loved it when she did this, "I need in you so bad!"

She smiled with his cock still in her mouth. Then she slowly moved up his body. Stopping when his hardness rested on her panty-covered pussy, "I'm on fire today! I'm going to ram this thing so deep in me it might not ever come out!" She moaned lining up his cock to her dripping love tunnel.

"That would be wonderful, locked inside you forever. Inside that great pussy… MMMM." Walt said, holding her thin, sexy hips, "I'm ready little girl."

She slowly lowered her hips, letting his purple cock head enter her burning body. Her hips gyrated in little circles, teasing his swollen cock head, "Is that deep enough in me?" She asks knowing he wanted to be buried in her to his cum, filled balls.

He moaned, as her tiny hips moved around with his cock head locked in her incredible, tight pussy muscles, "NO I want it deeper in you, as deep as it will go!"

Her eyes squeezed shut, her hands embraced her milk filled breasts, "You want it deep in my hot, juicy cunt?" She said as she sank his cock deeper in her love burrow. Her thin hips rocked back and forth, up and down, anyway she could move with his long, thick cock nestled deep in her body.

"YES! I want it in you so deep my balls go in you!" Walt groaned, pulling her slender hips down on his, "THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE!" He pushed his hips up to meet hers.

Tammy's face was filled with the look of pain and intense pleasure as Walt's massive cock rested in her deepest depths; he was in her womb, "OH GOD! WALT! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Her body shook with delight, as it did each time he was in her this deep. She love it when their time together was so intense.

Her slender hips started a slow rocking motion around his cock. She kept it in her as deep as it would go, "Oh Baby Girl! Make us cum! I want you cumming on my cock! I want to shoot my cum deep in you're cunt hole."

His sexy, dirty words filled her ears, driving her inflamed body over the edge. She froze, not moving a muscle in her young body, "OH MY GOD!" She screamed as loud as a cumming woman could, "OH WALT! OH WALT!" Her muscles locked on his cock pole as her body convulsed. Her orgasm raced through her body. Milk sprayed from her young breasts, covering Walt in her warm, sweet milk.

"THAT'S MY BABY! COME ON, THAT'S MY GIRL!" He sat up, pulling her orgasming body into his strong arms. Her delicate hips thrust his cock in and out of her deeply aroused body, "OH YES! GO! DO IT!" Walt pushed into her, "I'M CUMMING! OH YES! OH SHIT!" His massive cock discharged it's thick, hot cum deep into Tammy's womb.

Her body jerked with satisfaction when she felt the hot cum filling her lonely womb. She had her man filling her body full of his seeds of love. Within seconds her pussy began over flowing with the wonderful secretions, "I love you!" Tammy moaned as her mouth covered his.

"And I love you!" he said, hugging her to him.

THE END.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,022 Followers