Tammy Joins the Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I doffed my t-shirt on a lounge chair and dove into the pool. I could still here the guys talking, "Fuckin' A," and "look at those tits" as I hit the water. Seducing these teens was not going to be a major problem. Nothing like knowing your work day is going to be easy and enjoyable.

I had to adjust the pink bikini bra a few times. It was not the same fit wet as it was dry. The boys jumped in the water and we started to hit a beach ball around the pool. It wasn't a game or anything, just hitting the ball to someone else so they could hit it. I think the guys just enjoyed watching my tits bounce up and down as I jumped up to hit the ball. We played this game for a while and chatted, although the conversation seemed to have a sexual nature to it. The guys were really interested in what I did with Rodney, but they would never come out and ask.

Mike had hit the ball high in the air, exactly between Frankie and myself. We both went after the ball and collided. We both excused ourselves. Frankie took the ball and hit it toward Rodney. As I turned to move away from Frankie, I felt the bikini string tied around my neck come loose. He had quickly untied it, but just to the point it was loose and not off. I pretended not to notice.

It didn't take but two good bounces before my top had fallen forward exposing my large breasts to the hungry youths. "Oopsy-Daisy" I said. "I have been having trouble keeping this damn thing on all day. You gentlemen wouldn't mind if I left it off for a while. We are all adults here."

Michael let out a quiet, "Fuckin' A."

"No, no, that's okay, it's fine," the boys all agreed. Frankie remarked, "Are you having any trouble with your bottoms by any chance?"

I just gave him a look as if to say, "shut up or you're going to screw it up for everyone." I remarked, "Bottoms are just fine, thank you."

I bounced around topless in the pool to the boy's delight. The ball became quite popular in my corner of the world. I could see the guys reaching under the water and grabbing their swimming trunks to make adjustments.

After a few topless bounces, Frankie commented, "You look better than Wonder Woman. Your boobs are much nicer."

I assumed by nicer he meant bigger. I responded in the language of the locals, "Fuckin' A, right they're nicer."

Michael's mouth was open, as the other two guys laughed at my response. My boobs were catching some sun for the first time in their life. I think I needed some sun screen. I started out of the pool. "I need to put some sun screen on these puppies. Rodney could you be a dear and help me out?"

I laid there on the lounge chair with my breasts exposed while Rodney went to find some lotion. Michael and Frankie pulled up chairs next to me and pretended to get some sun too, while they stared at my puppies.

Rodney returned with some lotion and handed it to me. As he walked away, I grabbed him and said, "Here, hold out your hands." Rodney obeyed, held out his hands as I squirted lotion in them.

"Now rub the lotion on my breasts," I commanded. Rodney hesitated a moment and looked at the guys to see what to do. The boys watched Rodney, then they watched me grab his hands and place them on my boobs. "Rub the lotion in, before I get burned, Sweetie. We're all adults here," I repeated. Although I wasn't so sure about Frankie.

Rodney got the idea and rubbed the lotion on my exposed tits as the boys watched with their mouths agape. Now this was a Kodak moment. I still chuckle thinking about those young boys staring at Rodney rubbing my breasts in front of them. Rodney did a good job. As he rubbed I pretended to breathe heavy as if I was getting turned on. I would occasionally lift my boobs forward while Rodney was massaging, as if I was out of control.

"You really like that lotion," Frankie remarked.

"It's not the lotion," I said. "It's the applicator that gets me hot."

"If you're hot, you might cool off faster without the bottoms," Frankie said.

"Yea, that would be a great idea," Michael added.

"I don't know, I said. "Rodney, dear, would you mind if your friends saw me without my bottoms on? They would be able to see my pussy."

Rodney shrugged his shoulders, "I guess it would be okay."

I untied the one string and reached to undo the other and said, "I don't think I should be the only one naked. I'll tell you what. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

"What?" cried Michael. "You want us to get naked too?"

"But the other guys would see me," added Rodney.

"Well okay then. I just guess I'll leave these on over my pussy," I said as I tied the string back. "Could someone hand me my top?"

"Wait!" shouted Frankie as he dropped his bathing suit. His cock didn't look too big as he had been swimming.

"Okay, the top stays off," I said. "Now if you want to see the rest, show me your meat puppets."

Michael dropped his bathing suit. I undid one of my bikini bottom strings. "It is all up to you Rodney."

Rodney hesitated. Frankie said sternly, "Rodney, if you don't get those trunks off, Michael and I are going to take them off of you."

Frankie grabbed Rodney by his arms as Michael reached for his trunks. Looks like my pussy was causing trouble again. Michael lowered Rodney's trunks. Rodney didn't struggle much as the boys were much larger than him, larger than him until they got his trunks off.

"Damn Rodney, you're a fireman!" Frankie examined as Rodney's huge cock was exposed.

I wanted to take the attention of Rodney, so I stood up and undid my last bikini string, revealing my totally naked body to the boys. I looked down at myself and said, "I seem to have some more white areas. Would any of you boys like to help me out with some tanning lotion?"

I was actually very white all over, but none of the lads seemed to have cared as they scrambled, with their dicks flopping, to get tanning lotion to rub on me. I soon had greasy eager teen hands all over my ass, tits, and pussy.

The boys were helping themselves to my body and feeling me up. The tanning lotion was sometimes used. I started to experience a little weakness in the knees and had to sit down. I was sitting on the edge of the pool chair with my legs spread. The naked boys were taking turns putting their fingers inside of me. I grabbed some lotion of my own and rubbed their white areas with it. I was massaging their dicks in turn, while getting fingered and my tits patted by some young eager teens.

Frankie got a little bolder. He sat down in front of my spread legs and began to play exclusively with my pussy, while his cousins attended to my overly white breasts. The attention they were giving me was getting everyone aroused as things heated up. I would not have been surprised if the pool had burst into steam.

When I felt Frankie's tongue touch my pussy, that was when I lost control and stuck Rodney's cock in my mouth. I forgot that I had rubbed tanning lotion all over his dick. We opted for a naked swim to get rid of the lotions so we could move on.

Once in the pool, I was surrounded by boys with their dicks poking into me from all angles. I began to stroke their dicks under water as their hands took liberties with my body.

I was wondering if I could suck cock underwater. I thought I would give it a try. I went underwater and took Frankie's cock into my mouth. I gave it a few sucks and I realized the answer was "no." I was no mermaid. My cock sucking abilities were designed by nature to be in an air environment.

I instructed Frankie to sit on the edge of the pool. Frankie quickly obeyed me as he hopped out of the pool and sat there with his legs spread wide and his cock dangling in the open. He had read my mind, although at this point it was an easy read as everything about me became easy for the gang bang.

I sucked Frankie's' cock by the pool's edge. Johnnie and Rodney played with my bare-ass, pussy, and tits. They eagerly watched me giving Frankie a blow job awaiting their turn at my mouth.

As I was sucking off Frankie, I could feel a cock enter my pussy. It wasn't any cock. it was Rodney's huge cock. I made a conscious effort not to bite Frankie as Rodney penetrated me from behind. The pool water was rinsing away my natural lubricant, making his entry a little more difficult. Once he was in, however, things were back to an enjoyable level.

With Rodney plowing my pussy, Michael felt a bit left out so I had him sit next to Frankie so I could suck on some double cock action. Michael and Frankie sat next to each other, close enough to the pool's edge so I could suck both cocks. This way I could tease the boys. As I felt one almost cumming in my mouth, I would stop and go to the other boy. Meanwhile, Rodney has plowing me from behind.

I always loved having cocks in my face, especially the large young velvety variety. I was having orgasm after orgasm. They were running together. When I felt Rodney's hot jizz fill my pussy, I decided to stop the tease and get the boys off without objection.

I had Michael's cock in my mouth at the time. As I felt Michael about to cum, I fondled his balls which caused his cock to erupt into my mouth. He had so much cum, some oozed out around my lips, which I gathered up with my tongue.

Frankie's cock was sticking up— pointing to heaven. I licked his cock along the sides, putting on a little show for my audience, then engulfed his entire cock in my mouth. With a little nut-sack caressing, it wasn't long before I swallowed my second load. The appetizers were making me more hungry for young cock.

The guys were quiet and smiling. "Now what?" I asked as I was getting out of the pool, heading to retrieve my swimsuit.

"Let's do that again," said Rodney as his dick was getting large again.

"I'll second that!" exclaimed Michael. Frankie was nodding in agreement. The boys thought banging like a screen door in a hurricane Tammy would be a nice way to pass the afternoon.

"I can't stay out in the sun," I said. "We'll have to move this party indoors."

I dried off and put my wet swim suit back on. What an icky feeling that is. We all headed inside to the other pool room. Rodney got us all something to drink as we sat on our towels over the furniture.

We cooled down from being outside. As we chatted I rubbed an ice cube on my flesh. It was thermally hot from being outdoors. And to top it off, my pussy was sore. Fucking in a pool is not as neat as it seems.

"Are you hot?" asked Rodney.

"I'm hot just watching her," chimed Frankie.

"I am not a sun person. I will be okay in a few minutes," I said.

"Would a cool shower help?" asked Rodney.

"You know it would. Do you boys mind if I go shower?" I asked.

"Only if we can watch," said Frankie.

"I don't mind, if that's what you guys want to do. Maybe you could join me, although I don't think the shower would hold us all," I said encouraging the teens.

I walked to the shower off Rodney's room with boys parading behind me. I was tempted to count cadence as we marched, but refrained. Once in the bathroom, I ran the shower water and adjusted it to a cool temperature. I then stripped off my bathing suit as the boys watched.

I got into the shower and said, "Okay who is going to join me?"

Rodney quickly removed his trunks and got in. The cool water felt good on my skin. Rodney soaped up his hands and began to rub my tits. I got my hands soapy and played with his cock. We had a grope fest going on as the water cooled my back.

As Rodney played with my naked body, his cock got rigid. He soon came in my hand. I rinsed off his jizz, and said, "NEXT!"

The two remaining boys took turns showering with me. I allowed them to feel me up as I jerked off their cocks in the shower as their cousins watched. They loved it when I lifted my arms up in the air and stuck out my tits for their enjoyment. After I had rinsed off three handfuls of mixed cum and soap, I was allowed out of the shower. this time I changed into my regular clothes.

We attempted the conversation thing again, but as expected it turned to sex and my tits. I said to the boys, "My pussy is a little sore, would you like for me to lay down naked, so you can take turns titty fucking me and cumming in my face?"

As the boys were painting a picture in their mind, Nate entered the room. "Okay guys, go find something to do."

My young lovers all got up and left. Nate opened his wallet and counted out seven pictures of President Franklin. "This is a tip you don't have to share with Rodney," he said.

Nate cleared his throat and continued, "We have been looking for a girl like you. How would you like to work for me? "

I was curious. "I can't type very well. Exactly what is it I would be doing?"

"You would be basically be doing what you did this afternoon, except there would be a camera or two, some on lookers and a script."

"I can't make porno films!" I cried. "What if someone I knew saw them?"

Nate nodded. "I understand." But we don't make films for general distribution. We make them for one particular anonymous client. He likes peculiar movies, many involving taboo subjects such as sex with minors. We of course will use either young looking legal age people, or midgets."

I looked at Nate. "You want to pay me to fuck midgets on camera."

Nate replied, "Only if the script calls for it. The pay is from $5,000 to $10,000 a film and we can shoot one or two a day. It all depends on what you can physically do. we will also supply you with free cosmetic surgery. You will look like you are 18 again."

I was thinking about slimmer thighs, a tummy tuck, and some liposuction on my ass. This was getting to one of those offers I couldn't refuse, as they would say. "I wil need to talk this over with Zeke. What would Zeke do while all this was going on?"

Nate said, "If Zeke is the problem, I am sure we could find him a job too. Think it over. Talk it over. I'll give you a few days to sleep on it." Nate opened his wallet and fanned out several thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills. "This could be your money."

Nate drove me back to Zeke. There wasn't much to think about. It was a matter of getting Zeke on board.