Tammy the Transgender Witch

Story Info
This is the story of Tammy, the Transgender Witch.
4.4k words
4.52
27.3k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this story. I hope all of you enjoy it, and all feedback is welcome. For this story, I'm borrowing A LOT from the Harry Potter Universe and the American school, Ilvermorny, but with an adult twist. Obviously, all characters are 18 years of age or older.

*

"Lumos!" I whispered, as I snuck around the restricted section of the library, being extra cautious, as to not alert anyone to my presence. This would be the only chance I'd get to search for the restricted section. The first years would be arriving tomorrow night, so the faculty would be monitoring the hallways more closely.

I began skimming through the titles, hoping I would find the book I was looking for. "Tragic Endings to Dark Wizards, Training Dragons as Minions, Trapping Wild Elves for Sacrificial Uses." Annoyed, I thought to myself, "Where is it?" When suddenly, I found the book I needed, "Transforming Genders and Other Sexual Perversions," I whispered with a clear sign of joy, in my voice.

I learned, that Ilvermorny had a copy of this book, from the healer I see that helps me transition, Ms. Walker. If I were a No-Maj, I'd have to go to a doctor and an endocrinologist, but as a young "wizard," I could become the witch I always wanted to be, much sooner, and after five years, I must admit, I was pleased with the results.

For the most part, one could not tell, that I was born male. The potions, I have been taking for the last five years, as well as the slow acting spells Ms. Sanders had performed on me, for the most part left me very feminine. The process was much safer in the wizarding world, than it did for No-Majs who had to take hormones, to override male genetics and then imprint female genetics, but fortunately for me, I was able achieve much greater results without some of the adverse risks.

I no longer grew body hair in most places that males grew hair, like my face, chest or back. I did have very light hair on my arms and legs, as do most girls. My skin was much softer now, than before I started getting treatments and my hair, which was slightly past my shoulders was both soft and curly. My hips were wider than most girls my year, and I was a B cup, which was closer to the other girls my year. However, once place where I had not changed, was between my legs. Unlike any other girl in the school, at least to my knowledge, I had a cock.

I had gone back and forth, at least a thousand times on whether I wanted to "fully transition," but in the end, I loved what I saw in the mirror and loved who I was. So, if I loved the way my body was, then why was I searching the restricted section of the library, for a book on Gender Transformations? The answer was simple, revenge.

While I was always considered a very bright and intelligent, student, I was never considered big or tough and just like any school, a young feminine student would have more than their share of bullies. There was Chris, who was about 5'6 with a very slight build, who last year hit me with a clothes vanishing spell as I stepped into the great hall. Imagine my shock when out of nowhere I hear nudas totalus, followed by a warm feeling all over, that quickly turned cold, as I felt the breeze of wearing nothing, followed by the laughter of the entire school. Chris was a total nerd, but often did homework for the more popular kids, so they tolerated him. I always had the feeling that he had a crush on me, but was too afraid of what the other students would say if he was nice to me, so instead he joined them in tormenting me.

There was also the twins, Daniel and David, both of whom were tall and lanky, who hit me with a spell causing extreme horniness. We were in our potions class, when I was hit with a spell that I could not quite make out. I later found out, it was Insatiabillis nulla excitatione, which caused me to become so aroused that I had to run out of class to relieve myself. I was always allowed to use the girl's bathroom, without any issues, however, it did become somewhat controversial, after I masturbated in there for hours on end, waiting for the spell to wear off.

And Chief among my bullies was Brandon, who tormented me my entire time hear at Ilvermorny. He was the most muscular and popular of the four, captain of the Wampus Quadpot team. Last year, before the end of the school year dance, he hit me with a spell that caused me to "moo" like a cow every time I spoke and caused my breast to grow quite large and begin lactating. Somehow, I managed to escape the laughter and crawl back upstairs to my room, and cried myself to sleep.

That night, I swore that not only would I no longer be their victim, but that I would also get revenge. So, before this school year, when I was telling Ms. Walker, who is also transgendered, about all they put me through, she had a few suggestions. Thinking back to our conversation, I recalled Ms. Walker telling me, "Most of those spells are nothing more than cheap tricks, they probably learned from an older brother or maybe even their perverted fathers. If you want to really get even, and make them wish they never messed with you, you'll need an old friend of mine, Transforming Genders and Other Sexual Perversions." I looked at her, confused why someone Transgendered would open a book with such a demeaning title, but almost as though she could read my mind, Ms. Walker spoke up. "I know, the title is a bit out dated, it's from the early 20th century, when even in the wizarding world, this type of lifestyle was frowned on, but that book has a vast number of spells that should help you get even...and there are also a few modern modifications, I may have written in the margins during my time there"

Unable to wait, I flipped through the old pages, careful as to not let the book rip until I stumbled across an interesting spell. "Aeternus Lactose" I read to myself and began studying the words and wand movements. It's a very crude spell, that literally changes the victim to an unending source of breast milk, which seemed like it could be extremely fun to do to any one of my tormentors. So, with the book cleverly hidden under my robes, I rushed back to the Horned Serpent's girl's dormitory.

I was about halfway back to the dorm, when I heard someone call out from behind me, "Is that Tranny Tammy? You should know better than to be wandering around all alone."

I froze upon hearing Chris' voice, not out of fear, but out of anger and when I turned to face him, I noticed that he was all alone and I began to smile. I hadn't planned on getting revenge on any of them tonight, but it seems fate was smiling on me. "I see you're without your boyfriends tonight!"

Bothered by what I said, Chris began to lose his cool and referred to me as a tranny bitch, before pulling out his wand and firing a stunning spell towards me. While Chris was good, mainly from doing homework for the more popular witches and wizards, he wasn't as good as me. I pulled out my wand, an 11 inch, Elm wood wand with a Dragon core. Without effort, I blocked his spell, before firing off a spell of my own. "AETERNUS LACTOSE!" I confidently said, which caused a white blaze of energy to leave my wand and fly blazingly fast towards Chris' chest. The impact made him drop his wand and go flying on his back.

For a moment, I was afraid that this spell, may have seriously injured him, or worse, but I was relieved when he began grabbing his chest, while breathing quickly. He slowly crawled towards his wand, in case I attacked again, but he was too slow. "Accio Wand" I said, causing his wand to come flying towards me.

I turned to leave, content to wait and see the effects of my spell later tomorrow, but I heard Chris begin to beg, "Please, my chest is burning, help me!"

I paused for a moment, before turning to face Chris and asked "Why should I care? You aren't dying, so stop being such a baby."

He finally could get on one knee, still holding his chest, and with a confused look on his face, Chris finally asked "What did you do to me!?"

"Just a new spell I learned, do your titty's hurt?" I asked mocking him

"Please Tammy, please reverse it" Chris said as he continued to beg.

"Reverse what exactly?" I asked, wanting him to confirm what was happening.

"Reverse what you did!" Chris yelled, in a futile attempt at intimidating me.

"And what exactly did I do" I said, with a very mischievous grin.

"You know what you did" Chris said in a much more subdued tone, knowing that he needed me on his good side.

Wanting to utterly break him, I said, standing with one hand on my hip, "Yes, I do hon, but unless you are going to beg properly, then I'll just go back to my room."

Dejected, Chris, got on both of his knees, and asked "Please Tammy, can you stop my nipples from leaking milk!"

I thought, about it for a moment, not, reversing it of course, but just how I could extend his torment, so I sighed before telling him to follow me to my room. Relieved, Chris stood up, still holding his chest, and said "Thank you, I promise, I'll never pick on you again."

I didn't believe his intent, but he was right, he certainly would not pick on me again, not after tonight. After walking down, the long corridor, we finally reached my room, so I did the password motion with my wand, causing the door to open. I began to walk through, when I noticed Chris was not following me, so I turned towards him and threw my hands up, wondering why he was just standing there.

In a very low voice, Chris asked, "Are there other girls here?"

"Hon, it's a girl's dormitory, what do you expect?" I said, relishing in his embarrassment. "So, are you coming or not?" I asked, just staring at his milk stained shirt.

Chris, lowered his gaze, and wiggled his shoulders in a failed attempt to cover his shirt with his robe before finally following me. I told Chris my room is up the stairs and to the right. Once inside, most of the 7th year girls, who arrived a few days ago, stopped talking and began starring at him. It wasn't like me to bring guys to my room, let alone Chris, so they were of course intrigued. I doubt they could figure out what I did to him, so I expect, him coming to my room would be the talk of the castle come the morning.

Once, we reached my room, I closed the door and I told him to take his shirt off. Embarrassed, Chris asked, "can't you reverse the spell with my shirt on?"

Beginning to feel annoyed, I told him, "I need to see how bad it is, so either take your shirt off or go back to your dorm room." Still hesitating, I decided to use the spell he used on me last year "nudas totalus," to remove all his clothes, and to drive home the point, that he brought this on himself.

Chris was always skinny, but what he did not always have, were the small A cup sitting on his chest. I wondered to myself, how large his boobs would grow as the hyper active mammary glands forced more and more breast tissue to form. I began to chuckle at the thought, when he instinctively he covered his chest back up and was simply met with a stare from me, that he knew meant, stop covering your chest. I walked up to him, within a few inches of him and simply said, "Don't make any noises or the girls will think something is going on in here, and you'd hate that, right?"

Confused, Chris looked at me, but it became clear what I meant when I reached out and pinched his nipples, causing Chris to lift onto his tippy toes, and for more milk to leak out. I know it took everything in him not to scream out, but the potential embarrassment was all he had to cling onto at this point. Finally, when I felt he could not take any more before screaming, I released him and said, "It's going to be tough finding the counter curse for this."

Chris' eyes grew large, before screaming "What! You don't know how to reverse this! Do you know how much I'll get made fun of? And I think they are growing!"

I stared at Chris, before saying to him, "No, I have no idea how much you'll get made fun of for being a boy with breast."

I could tell by the look on his face, he got my sarcasm. He began to beg again "Please, jus-"

Cutting him off, I said "Just have a seat and try not to leak everywhere."

I sat at my desk, looking through a variety of spells to see which one I wanted to use next. As I read, I thought to myself, "Maybe turning him into a sentient butt plug would be fun, since I'm pretty sure he's always wanted to fuck me, but I decided against it, because I wanted everyone to know his shame." As I read more, I thought "I could change him completely to a female with Femicus Totalus, but I think I want him to have to go back to the boy's dorm and get made fun of and not just hide out here with a new identity" This one was interesting, I could fully change him into a cow, but at that point, the teachers would likely step in and change him back. "Hmmm...." I finally said out loud, as I ran across two spells in the submissive category.

"You found it!?" Chris said as he inched towards the book.

Not wanting him to know what I was about to do to him, I closed the book, before putting it away in my bag. "Yes, but I need you to lock the door, in case any of the girls try and barge in." The truth is, I just needed him to look away for a quick second, as I cast two quick spells. One on my lady parts, which when I ejaculate inside him, will cause his cock to shrink and one on my fingertip, which when it meets his prostate, will cause it to become much more sensitive.

As expected, Chris ran to the door to lock it, and upon turning around, was greeted by me, standing facing him, wearing nothing by my robe and my erect penis aimed up towards him. He backed up towards the door and nervously asked, "What are you doing?"

I answered him in a very matter of fact tone, "If you want me to reverse this spell, I want a blow job in return."

"No...absolutely not" Chris said, hoping I'd give in, but not only did I have no intention of giving in, I had no intention of reversing this spell.

"Hon, In the few minutes, that you've been in my room, you've easily gone from an A cup to a B. Tomorrow, you could be a DD cup, and how do you think all the boys in the dorm will feel about your new endowment? I suspect, someone will end up getting titty fucked before the end of the week, so unless you'd prefer that, I suggest you get over here and give me a blow job."

You could almost see the wheels turning in Chris head, weighing my proposition, before he finally spoke up, and meekly said "You promise to reverse this, after you..." Chris hesitated for a second, before saying "Finish."

Laughing in my head, but having the same matter of fact tone, I said "Cum, I think you mean, do I plan on reversing it after I cum?" Chris had a disgusted look on his face, which prompted me to answering him by saying, "Honestly, I guess it depends on how well you do."

With a shocked look on his face, that screamed out how unfair I was treating him, Chris nearly cried "But I've never done that before."

"Then I suggest you make up for it with enthusiasm." I said, wanting to savor this moment of victory over him.

"Just please don't tell anyone about this." Chris said, knowing that he had lost and all his years of bullying had come back on him.

"Yes Chris, I will not brag to anyone about this C minus blow job I'm about to receive." I said as I rolled my eyes. Chris' face said, he couldn't believe that I was treating him this way, but I really couldn't understand how he could not think he had this coming. Either way, I was done conversing about this, and climbed on my bed and signaled for him to come over.

Chris reluctantly began to walk over, which prompted me to waive my wand at him, knocking him on the ground a bit and on his knees. "I think I want you to crawl to me."

Frustrated by this, Chris complied and began to crawl across the room to me. Which gave me another idea, so I hit him with another quick spell and said, "Given your situation, I want you to moo like a cow."

As I expected, Chris tried to protest, but all that came out was a "Mooooo." Instinctively, Chris covered his mouth, and as he tried to argue or beg, I'm not exactly sure, all that came out were more Moos.

I sighed, and told Chris that it would only last a few minutes, so by the time he was done, it would wear off. Completely humiliated, Chris continued to crawl towards me, before reaching the bed and climbing up on it. I grabbed the sides of Chris' face, and sweetly looked him in the eyes, before saying to him, "No teeth or no deal" and then slowly guided him towards my cock. I have never been very aggressive and did not feel the need to start being aggressive now. After all, my goal was to humiliate him, not to hurt him, so there would not be a savage throat fucking tonight or likely ever.

As expected, this was a subpar blow job, way too much hands, not enough spit, but the feeling of revenge was enough to keep me excited, and whenever I felt like I was losing a bit of stiffness, I'd crank up the humiliation a bit. "Can you suck on my balls, guys normally love it when I do it to them," followed by an exaggerated feminine moan.

Knowing that he would likely Moo again, Chris was very silent through this ordeal, until I surprised him by inserting a finger into his virgin asshole. This caused him to let my cock fall out of his mouth, and an involuntary and very loud "Mooooo!" escaped from his mouth as he tried to escape.

"It's just a finger Chris and way smaller than my cock" I said to him, as I dug my finger in deeper, so he could not escape.

Chris looked at me, using his eyes to almost ask me "why," knowing that he could not communicate without sounding like a cow.

I ignored the look on his face and slapped the side of his face with my cock, before inserted it back into his mouth, and said to him "Good girl" as I continued to finger his ass.

After a while, I noticed that his ass hole began to accept my finger, which meant that the spell on his prostate was likely working as well. If his prostate was becoming more sensitive, I suspect that I could use my leverage over him to turn him into a real anal slut, given enough time. But there was one last thing I wanted to do to add to his humiliation. If he was going to be a future anal slut, there was no reason to have a cock big enough to pleasure a girl, not that I'm sure he could with his current size. He was maybe 5 inches, in his semi hard state, so I was interested in seeing how effective this spell would be.

I used the hand that wasn't feeling his ass hole, to run my fingers through his hair, before telling him "Good girls swallow," and unloading in his mouth. He again tried to free himself, but I held him there, stopping him from escaping my load. Once I was sure he swallowed it all, I asked him to be a dear, and get me a towel from the other side of the room.

Once he started moving, he must have realized this most recent change, because I heard what started as a "Moo!" but formed into "Hey!" Realizing he at least got control of his voice back, Chris asked "Did you do this too!?" Gesturing at his now rock-hard finger sized cock.

"Did I get you that exited? If so, I hate to be a tease hon, but I'm just not in the mood to return the favor tonight" I said, pretending that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You shrunk me!? I was way bigger than this before you made me....you know!" Chris said

Realizing that Chris was more concerned with his manhood...or lack there off, than getting a towel for me, I got up off the bed, and grabbed one for myself. I pulled out my wand and mouthed "Aqua," aiming at the towel, just to give it a bit of moisture and began wiping off my crotch. Finally after ignoring him for long enough, I said to him, "Hon, I think you and I both know you weren't way bigger before."

12