Tammy's Home Alone

Story Info
Tammy's home alone and a stranger breaks in.
1.5k words
3.79
42.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foradair
foradair
1 Followers

There was a loud pounding at the door. Before Tammy could wonder who it was, the doorknob was being shaken. Then she worried. She was home alone. Her roommate was gone for the weekend.

As she walked up to the door to peer through the peep-hole she got smacked in the face by the door being forcefully swung open. A man snickered at her as she lay on the ground, her hand on her pretty face, grimacing in pain. He shoved her away from the door with his leg, and closed it. Tammy saw that he was wearing a ski-mask and asked, "Who the hell are you? What're you doing here?" He took her to "shut the fuck up."

He had a bag with him filled with restraints and camera equipment. He swiftly restrained her arms behind her back and then helped her up. He gagged her, then held a knife up to her throat and instructed her to lead him to her bedroom. On very shaky, but sexy legs, she did so.

As they went into her bedroom, he had her sit at the edge of the bed. He took his time taking a nice long look at her. She was gorgeous. She had long blonde hair, long legs, and perfect handful-sized tits. He couldn't wait any longer to see her naked body, so he took the knife that was still in his hands and started cutting away at her t-shirt. She had a black bra underneath.

He went back to his bag and produced a fancy camera. She was groaning and moving around too much so he commanded that she be still and quiet. Tears streaming down her face, and with small whimpers escaping, she complied. In her mind she was wondering if this were all some sick joke, perhaps a prank. She had recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend, but this guy had a completely different body, but could he have put this guy up to this? Her mind was racing in terror. She was getting more nervous with a camera focused on her. He was taking shot after shot of her sitting upright on the edge of the bed, with her arms tied behind her back, wearing a black bra and green sweatpants.

Finally he put the camera down and walked over to her. He ran his fingers through her hair and slapped her harshly when she tried to turn away. He yelled at her "don't make this any harder than it needs to be, you dirty bitch." She was frozen. This wasn't a prank.

He cut off her bra and grew hard with one look at her perfect, perky tits. He immediately started kneading them, turning them red with his hand prints. He sucked on her pink nipples, and then blew on them, making them nice and hard. She put her head down in shame and started crying again and she felt her body betray her. "What great tits you have, you little slut. I wonder how many other guys have had their mouths and dicks all over them?" She just moaned through the ball gag in response. She wanted to say that she wasn't a slut, that she didn't have much sexual experience at all.

Roughly, he pushed her back on the bed so he could more easily pull her pants down. He pulled her matching black panties down with the pants in one motion. She was completely shaved. "Look at you, whore, you're just asking for it." She had no idea what he was talking about. Who would ask for what was happening to her? She had stopped trying to talk through the big red ball in her mouth, though.

As each of her ankles were being tied to a bedpost, she tried to close her thighs to keep from showing her shaved pussy. Slap! Her ear was ringing from the hard slap across her face and ear. "I said be still, bitch!" She couldn't just give up, right? She couldn't just let this guy do this to her, right? But she was beginning to realize that she had no choice and being out of control was terrifying.

Back to the camera. He started taking more pictures of her now completely naked. She was absolutely stunning. Nice tan body, with no tan lines, he noticed. Perfectly shaved pussy, now completely exposed and open to him. Spread wide eagle on the bed, restrained to the bedpost. The look of fear in her eyes was turning him on more than her body; she looked innocent and scared.

Setting down his camera, he removed his clothes. She closed her eyes when he removed his boxers, ashamed to see his penis. He was rock hard and ordered her, "look at my cock. Look what your sexy little body is doing to me. Look at it, you dumb slut!" She opened her eyes and then opened them wider and she saw how large he was. You could just tell she was worrying about what was coming next, considering his very large size.

Running through her mind now were escape plans, but she was completely tied up now. She couldn't think of a single way to get help. She started to cry again as she felt his hand slowly rubbing up her inner thigh. He was taking his time, savoring the feel of her young, smooth skin. He looked at her pussy and very gently spread her lips apart. He leaned down and licked at her clit. She began to try and slide away from him on the bed, so he held her in place with his hands firmly placed on her hips. She tasted incredible. He kept licking her and slowly placed a single finger inside her pussy. He increased his speed and started to finger-fuck her. She started to get wet. She was so tight, it was an incredible feeling. He couldn't wait to get his hard cock inside of her.

Before fucking her pussy he wanted to fuck her face. He went and got his knife off the top of his duffel bag. He brought it up to her throat and said, "I'm going to take the gag out, don't you dare make a single noise." She nodded her head quickly. Within seconds of removing the ball gag, he forced his cock into her mouth and began to face fuck her. Looking down at his cock going in and out of her mouth, he almost shot his load right then and there. She had her mouth open, but wasn't being a very willing participant. He yelled, "suck my cock, bitch! I know that you know how!" So she did. She started to suck as well as she could between gags as he forced himself into her throat.

He rubbed and squeezed the hell out of her tits. He pinched the nipples very hard, as she groaned in both pain and pleasure. He took his cock out of her mouth and kissed her passionately. To his surprise, she kissed back. She was flushed. She was getting turned on.

He didn't bother putting the ball gag back in as he went back down to her pussy. He positioned himself above her and rubbed his cock along her slit. She was definitely wet. She looked down at his cock rubbing on her pussy and sighed. Once he had her juices lubricating his huge cock, he slipped the head in. She moaned loudly. He warned her, "keep it down." She was so tight! He could barely fit his cock inside her. He pulled his cock completely out of her, then rammed it in all the way. She arched her back and groaned in pain. He was stretching her out, impaling her. She lifted her hips toward him and he started fucking her hard.

He licked and sucked on her nipples as he continued thrusting in and out of her. She couldn't move much, but was moaning and trying to move her hips along with his quick and powerful thrusts. The feeling of being out of control and knowing she just had to succumb to the pleasure, led her to the most powerful orgasm of her life. She moaned, and breathed out, "oh yes! Harder!" and moved her ass up and down as much as she could and finally came.

When he felt her tight pussy clench down on his cock as she came, he couldn't resist any longer. He began to ride her hard and as he felt his orgasm approaching he grabbed on to her tits and used them to hold himself up. He completely lost himself in the feeling of her tits in his hands, and her tight, wet pussy wrapped around his cock. He fucked her and finally felt the waves of pleasure taking over his body and he shot his huge, hot load deep inside of her.

Drenched in sweat, the both of them struggled to catch their breath. He got up and got dressed. He took a few pictures of her, zooming in to her oozing pussy, and then put his camera back in the bag. He untied her restraints and then said, "thanks slut, that was great. Remember, Tammy, I've got pictures to prove what a little slut you are, so keep your mouth shut." She stayed on the bed, exhausted from emotion, and meekly said, "it's okay, it wasn't that bad," hiding the grin on her face.

foradair
foradair
1 Followers