Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled his head down and kissed him slowly and deeply, running my tongue around the tip of his. I drew back slightly.

"Would it be ok with you if I started by sucking you off?" I whispered. He smiled. "That would be just fine by me, Tammy," he whispered in response.

I pulled up a chair from the conference room table, sat down in front of him, and slowly unzipped his pants. He wore white briefs, and I pulled them down and marveled at the erection that emerged and fell away from his body. I had never seen another man's cock close up, and Derek's was so different from Jack's – not so much in size (though Derek's was perhaps an inch or so longer, and a bit thicker) but in color (obviously), in curvature (Jack's had a slight upward curve, Derek's seemed straight as a rifle), in the type of hair around the base, in the different muskiness of his crotch...

I stared at it for a long moment, slowly stroking the velvety skin with my hand. Finally, I could wait no longer. I closed my eyes, parted my lips and slowly took the second cock I had ever touched into my mouth. Derek groaned as my lips and tongue welcomed his cock, and I bobbed my head, and licked and stroked the hard shaft, eager to taste my dessert.

He leaned back against the table, running his fingers through my hair, whispering how good my mouth felt on his cock as I fucked my mouth with it.

I took it out of my mouth and licked the underside of the shaft vigorously, then kissed the tip as I slid it deep into my mouth and down my throat. When I felt the short, curly hairs tickle my lip, I opened my eyes and glanced upwards, seeing Derek's face contorted with his enjoyment of my skills at deep-throating. I held his cock deep in my mouth as I gently licked and sucked it. I pulled away and looked up at him again.

"OK, Derek, it's time for you to come in my mouth," I whispered, looking in his eyes as I returned his cock to my mouth, tightening my fingers around it, determined to bring him to a climax.

"That sounds like a real good idea, Tammy," he whispered breathlessly. "And you'll swallow every drop, right?" he asked as his hands moved to the back of my head. "Mmmmhmmmmm," I hummed as my mouth was otherwise too busy to articulate anything more.

After a few more strokes, I heard and felt Derek's breathing quicken. I intensified my attentions, and felt his strong hands grip my head. "That's it, Tammy, that's good....that's real good....."

His body stiffened, and his cock exploded in my mouth, spurting gushers of hot come over my tongue. I deliberately avoided swallowing, as I kept sucking and stroking his shaft, urging more of his sperm into my mouth, until he finally grabbed my head, signaling for me to stop.

"Tammy, that...that was fantastic," he said between breaths. I sat back and looked at his heaving chest, immensely proud that I could have that effect on him. I then rolled his come around my mouth, trying to coat the roof of my mouth, the back of my teeth, the underside of my tongue, to make sure Jack would be able to taste the dessert he had suggested. I stood up from the chair, looked Derek in the eye, and loudly and visibly swallowed his come.

He smiled widely, and moved a hand to caress and squeeze one of my breasts. "I think I'm going to enjoy having you for a girlfriend, Tammy," he said with a chuckle. "So do I get to make you come now?" he asked as his hand slid down my stomach and a finger probed my impossibly slick pussy.

"Do...do you have time Derek?" I asked. He checked his watch. "I've got a meeting in ten minutes, think it'll take you that long?" he asked playfully as his finger pushed deeper inside me. "No...no, it won't take long at all," I groaned, realizing how close I was to coming. Derek pushed another finger into my pussy, and lowered his mouth to my breasts, sucking and licking my nipples.

"Oh yes, Derek, just...just rub my clit..." his fingers followed my directions as I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Please, Derek...just...a....little....faster...."

His finger sped up, and a moment later I was gasping for breath as my orgasm washed over me. I caught my breath, and leaned back onto the conference table.

"I...I think I'm going to enjoy being your girlfriend, Derek," I said finally. I looked up and saw him smiling. "And we even have time to get dressed!" he said, as he handed me my bra and sweater.

As we got dressed, I suddenly remembered the ostensible reason for our meeting. "Um, Derek, what do you want to do about redrafting the funding guidelines?" I asked as I pulled on my skirt. I watched as he reknotted his tie.

"Ah, don't worry about it – just email me the old ones and I'll revise them and send them back for you to look at. I used to write and rewrite these things dozens of times at the foundation I interned at, I'll take care of it."

We walked out of the conference room, and back down the dark corridor to the elevator. Derek pressed both the "up" and "down" buttons. "I guess I'll be going up and you'll be going down," he said with a smile. "No thanks, I just did," I replied, generating a laugh from both of us.

The "down" elevator arrived first, empty, and I stepped onto it. Derek joined me. "Tammy?" he asked quietly.

"Yes Derek?"

"Tell your husband thanks for his advice on what to wear today."

I smiled, the taste of Derek's come still coating my mouth. "I will. And I'll thank you in advance from him – I think he's going to enjoy the rest of his afternoon."

The elevator doors opened in the first floor lobby, and I stepped out. "I'll email you the current funding guidelines," I said as Derek disappeared behind the elevator door. I walked out through the lobby, onto the street and into the parking garage, eager to get home and share my success with my husband.

I pulled out of the parking garage, my bare ass nestled comfortably into the warm, soft leather of the seat, and quickly drove home. I pulled into the garage, grabbed my briefcase and walked into the house. As I expected, Jack was waiting expectantly for me in the kitchen.

Dropping my briefcase on the island, I walked straight to him, put my arms around him and drove my tongue deep into his mouth, hoping that the faint taste of Derek's come might still be recognizable. After a long, slow, deep kiss, I pulled back, and Jack's eyes were sparkling and questioning...

"Guess what I had for dessert, Jack?" I asked playfully.

Jack grabbed me and drove his tongue back into my mouth, apparently eager to confirm the taste he had suspected. Finally, he pulled back, catching his breath. I quickly pulled off my sweater and unfastened my skirt, dropping them on the kitchen floor..

"I was giving Derek a blowjob not thirty minutes ago, Jack," I said teasingly as we ran up the stairs to the bedroom and fell onto the bed. "He stripped me in a conference room and I sucked him off. I'm going to be his girlfriend until his wife gets back," I added breathlessly as Jack stripped off his clothes, climbed on top of me and drove his cock into a pussy that had never before been so eager to receive him.

As my husband fucked me with an almost furious passion and intensity, I told him all the details of my lunch with Derek. As I told him about whispering to Derek the requirement that Jack would get to watch the first time Derek fucked my ass, Jack groaned, reared up and flooded my pussy with his climax....

The following Monday night....

Having had my own orgasm a while ago, I lay back and enjoyed my husband's long, slow, deliberate lovemaking. For the last half hour, we had been coupled on the bed, silent save for murmured gasps of pleasure. Neither of us needed to speak – we both knew what we were thinking about, and we were enjoying the sensuous feeling of sex without a rush to climax.

After a few, very enjoyable minutes passed, Jack pushed himself up on his arms, and started fucking me more vigorously. I watched his face, knowinggenerally what he was thinking, curious aboutexactly what he might be thinking. His strokes sped up even faster, and as he came inside me, I noticed he was looking down at me, his eyes sparkling, the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile.

He moved off of me, and lay down on the bed next to me. I felt now would be a good moment to ask a question that had been nagging at me slightly the last few days.

"Jack, I need to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it Tammy?"

"Tomorrow night is going to be kind of a big step, and I just want to make sure you're not going to have any second thoughts or jealousy or something about...about what I'm going to be doing with Derek."

Jack laughed reassuringly, and rolled onto his side, placing a hand on one of my thighs. "Don't worry about that, Tammy. I mean, I've only had, what, twenty-two, twenty-three years? to think about this? And I certainly enjoyed what happened last week, right?" He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I know, but...I'm going over to his house tomorrow night and he's, Derek's probably going to want to fuck me and that's just different than a blowjob somehow. I mean, as of tonight, you're the only man who has ever made love to me. And tomorrow night, that won't be true anymore. I just want to be sure you're going to be OK with that."

"Tammy, I guess I can understand your concern but look, it's not like you're sneaking around behind my back or that you're falling in love with the guy. The way I think of it is really a shared fantasy – and given that, I wouldn't be threatened by Derek any more than I'd be threatened by a, I don't know, by a vibrator or something."

I reflected on the conversation, convinced that Jack wouldn't second-guess his fantasies. His hand started stroking my thigh.

"So what are you going to wear tomorrow night?" he asked softly.

"I still have the pink lacy bra and the charcoal stockings we bought," I said.

"Nah, you should go out and buy something more – maybe one of those long spaghetti-strap things..."

"A slip?" I said. Jack could never remember the word for that particular garment.

"Mmmm-hmmmm, maybe a long, white slip and white stockings," he added. "And a white lacy thong for him to slide down your legs before he fucks you?"

I poked him in the ribs. "I thought you said that black looked so good against my white skin," I replied.

"It does, honey, but white seemed to work well on Thursday. And the idea of you going to his house, dressed like you're going to be deflowered, well, it's a thought. You should go out and get something special, though, and tell him tomorrow night that you did that, I'm sure that would turn him on."

I absorbed what Jack had said, warming to his well-considered suggestions.

"Jack, I have one other favor to ask about tomorrow."

"What is it?" he said, his fingers stroking my bald, freshly fucked pussy lips.

"When I got home on Thursday after lunch, it, um, I was really turned on at the thought that you could taste Derek's come in my mouth. It was really hot, that you were enjoying that, and I can't really say why, it just was."

I took a deep breath, and continued. "So when I get home tomorrow night after going to Derek's house, if he fucks me" I said, looking Jack in the eyes, "I...I'd like you to go down on me when I get back."

Jack smiled. "For you, Tammy, anything," he said, kissing me gently on the lips. "If you want me to lick your pussy after Derek's fucked you, I'd be happy to." His fingers started moving more methodically on my pussy.

"In fact, I could probably use a little practice tasting sperm in your pussy." With that comment, he slid down between my legs, and started licking and kissing the moist flesh. I closed my eyes as I realized I hadn't had my last orgasm of the night quite yet...

To be continued....

Remember to vote! Send feedback or ideas!

12