Tampa Nights

Story Info
Bi nudist CD finds sex in Tampa.
5.7k words
4.39
34k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love high heels. I love the way they force me to lean forward pushing my chest out. I love the way they stretch my calf muscles and give them power and definition.

I love being encased in nylon from toes to mid-thigh where the garter belt fastens to the stockings holding them up with a soft downward pressure on my hips. I love having my dick held gently in silky panties that are cut to hold my "manhood."

That's the way the evening started—stiletto heels, nylons, garter belt and panties. All covered by my khaki trousers and topped with a summer "Hawaiian" shirt. The shirt was so loud and attention grabbing that no one looked at my feet—the only place that my femme persona was evident.

Driving down Nebraska Avenue from the nudist park in Land O' Lakes to Tampa I was distracted by the soft pressure of my thighs on my encased balls and by my hopes for my evening out in the wilds of the north Tampa porn clubs and theaters. My erection was rubbing the tip of my dick against the elastic band of the panties that had been made for me by an on-line seamstress who specialized in clothing for the discerning bisexual, CD or TV. It cost a lot more than something from Victoria's Secret but the comfort of not having my nut-sack attacked by the leg elastic made it worth every penny and then some.

I felt sooooooo secretly feminine—even with my bald head, moustache and goatee. The ride is transformational from the sexually up-tight environment of a nudist club where I live in the winter, to the sexually open and free atmosphere of the Tampa porn scene. In north Tampa only the police are up tight but they are generally controlled by a system of doors and doorkeepers. Male nudists are looked on with suspicion that I avoid by being married but even married the almost Puritanical look but do not touch mores of American nudists is extremely tense.

As I drive my lips begin to pout, my eyes tend to look askance at things instead of head on, my pinkie fingers point out more and my wrists loosen up until they are downright limp. I'm undergoing a personal feminization. A preparation for the moment when I give in to the power of a real man who appreciates the nuance that is a "gurl" on the prowl. I don't do it often but when I do, I can be an amazing slut—even well into my 50s.

During these transition periods I am always amazed by differences between men and women and by what women do that most men will never appreciate. Like driving a car in heels—operating the pedals in high heels, stepping on them with your toes, not sliding off, not getting the heels snagged in the carpet or the pedal or a boot is absolutely amazing. After a while I pull over and slip off the stilettos, sliding into my old comfy slippers. I love my heels but not enough to run into a cement truck because I can't control where they go in a panic.

That night I went to several of the clubs, played some pool, sucked a guy so his girlfriend could watch (but she insisted on finishing him off and refused to share any of it with me). At another club I walked into a room with a sling where a guy had installed his girlfriend, fucking her with the door open. After he came in her, as a joke, he pulled the chain and moved her sloppy cunt to nose level so everyone could see what he had done. When he offered the crowd "free cream pie" everyone laughed and I moved forward and sucked her clean. I left almost immediately because the early evening club scene is mostly macho, straight and even sometimes homo-phobic. Of the four clubs the guy taking the cover charge never even noticed my heels and inside, everyone was so self-absorbed that only four people commented. Time for a movie.

The theater parking lot was about half full which suggested that a lot of guys had brought their dates to get them ready for an evening at the clubs, that others were single men like me either lurking or looking to initiate some action. I was in the latter category as I wanted to expose myself in public, suck some cock and get myself off. Anything more would be gravy to my repast.

As I walked to the door of the theater a young couple was walking out so into each other that they never even saw me as I passed them. Inside I found two ticket takers. To the right were about a dozen booths each playing a porno movie and the fare included every perversion that was legal to be displayed in the state of Florida and the county of Hillsborough (which had very few limitations). Each booth had a hole between it and the one next to it. To the left was a standard movie theater with standard low-backed seats and in the back an area with Naugahyde couches and reclining chairs. The fare was extremely hardcore hetero sex that as the evening wore on began to include lesbian, bisexual and limited gay scenes.

I asked the ticket takers the policy on nudity and open sex. They told me that both were strictly forbidden. We chatted a bit and they opened up a little, then one spotted my heels and we discussed my choice of attire. Soon I was warned to lock the booth if I was going to use the "glory holes" and that I should not be seen going into or coming out of an occupied booth.

With that easing of tensions I flat out told the duo that I planned to suck as much cock as possible tonight and offered the service to either or both of them. The younger of the two, a 20-something body builder had promised to be faithful to his girlfriend and respectfully declined. The late 30s manager unlocked the door in the counter and invited me in. He moved to the stool in the corner and told the other guy to handle ticket sales for a while, unzipped and dropped his pants to the floor presenting me with a flaccid, damp, shriveled dick that didn't smell too bad despite its recent confinement and a set of balls that dangled menacingly in front of my eyes.

I reapplied the Chap Stick to my lips giving me the sensation of wearing lipstick while protecting my soon to be abused lips then sucked the oversized fleshy peanut into my anxious mouth. I sucked as hard as I could for a few seconds and explored his dick with my tongue. At the same time I reached up under his shirt and started to pinch lightly at his left nipple. He pulled his shirt up to grant me freer access. Sitting on a small stool under the counter I realized this was not the first time such an offer had been made and accepted. His manhood was growing due to my ministrations and the tip was pushing against the back of my throat forcing me to loosen my grip and allow it to extend beyond my lips. About half hard I began to move my head up and down to stimulate his glans and encourage even more growth. He was now actively face-fucking me and I was holding on to his wide shaft forcing it into my eager mouth.

A young couple came in, paid the admission and trundled into the theater totally unaware of where I was or what I was doing. I was surprised at the mass of the cock that was now in my mouth and being jammed against the back of my throat with strong, forceful thrusts. I could actually feel a vein protruding from the side of the monster with my tongue. It was certainly not what I had expected when I first spotted the shriveled legume and the suspended fleshy globes, which, now, were tightly contained in a sac of flesh ready to transfer its liquid contents.

He knew where he was and I decided to let him make the choice of where to make his deposit. I took a deep breath through my nose and clamped my lips around his shaft. It was fighting me, trying to get even bigger. He could easily have pulled out of my mouth if he wanted but he chose to explode inside my clamped mouth, forcefully down my throat and some of it leaked out my nose. The second stream was expressed outside my mouth and plastered my forehead, eyes and cheeks. A third added to the mass and began drooling down onto the floor or onto my shirt. I took another deep breath, this time through my open mouth then began to clean the cock with my tongue, pushing what I could from my face and swallowing it all.

"That was hot," exclaimed the younger man as I stood up just as a gay couple walked in the door. The more effeminate of the two looked over at my latest lover and blurted, "Jack, I thought you were saving that for me."

I responded quickly, "I am so sorry, I don't want to cause any trouble, it there any way I can make it up to you." Jack came up to me, introduced me to Marty and Ernie and added his apologies with the addition, "It was really good, you should try it." Then he kissed me getting a taste of his own cum mixed with my saliva. "Take him in the theater, Marty."

Grabbing my hand Marty stole a kiss from me to taste Jack's sperm then pulled me toward the double doors of the theater. Ernie looked down and said, "Nice heels!"

Inside the dark theater a buxom teen was experiencing an "air tight" with a dick in her cunt, one in her ass and one in her mouth, but the image was shining off the screen. I could feel the presence of people but I had no idea where they were or what they might have been doing. My new friends pulled me to a Naugahyde settee where we stood for a couple of minutes embracing and touching each other. "Check out his heels," Ernie whispered, and Marty knelt down, pulled up a pant leg and admired my 6-strap 6-inch heels. "Oooooooh" escaped from his lips.

There was movement and noise two couches over and as our eyes adjusted to the dark we could see a large ball of flesh with shirtwaists and other balls of flesh surrounding it. A flesh-slapping staccato rhythm gave away fucking in full swing. The matching, "Ooh, ooh, ooh" from the central ball of flesh was high pitched—obviously female. She was on her back, her legs straight up in the air, her considerable belly being held back so that the cock that was regularly pumping into her could find its mark. She was obviously a big, beautiful woman, or BBW, and was being treated to a gang-bang as other cocks were exposed in various stages of excitement and one was in her mouth.

The three of us decided to be respectful and watch for a bit so we moved over next to the action and settled into an available couch. I'm sandwiched between my new best friends and we have all un-zipped and are handling our growing hard ons. It isn't long until both of my hands are on a cock and one of their hands is on my dick and the other on my balls.

We watch as five different cocks ravage the BBW's large and receptive pussy, each making a deposit of varying size and consistency. A similar number of dicks squirt out across her face, chest and belly. There are screams of joy, guttural sounds of lust, wet slaps of flesh on flesh for at least a quarter of an hour and the while time the lady at the center keeps asking for more, and more, and more. Eventually all of the fuckers are spent but the fuckee keeps asking for more.

The three of us on the adjacent couch stand up at the same time, our dicks out and at the ready but between us quickly decide to help her down from her emotional high. I bend down over her face and kiss her square on the lips running my tongue around the inside of her mouth to claim any residual cum and to make an emotional connection. Marty starts licking the globs of cum from her chest and her bulbous belly. Ernie dives between her legs, under her belly and attacks her sopping wet pussy sucking all of the cum out, licking it off her ass, rimming her ass hole and licking it off the furniture—a seriously high protein diet. She starts to come down from her high, shuddering several times and tries her very best to suck my face off with her lips.

We stand up again and this time helping the cum dumpster to her feet—to the applause of the men standing around, mostly getting dressed. We kiss each other and our lady friend and ultimately help her to get dressed.

Over in one corner is the couple who entered the theater while I was under the counter blowing Jack. She was naked, on all fours with her head down and her ass in the air as her male friend was pounding what looked like a foot and a half into her splayed pussy. There were others in the theater but I could not tell specifically where they were or what they were doing.

Marty kissed my ear and whispered, "Your shirt is a mess, you need to take it off." I started to reach up and un-button it but Marty got there first, kissing and licking my exposed chest with each button that he freed until he pushed the shirt open and latched on to my left nipple (the one that is attached directly to my balls) and sent me flying on the tail of a skyrocket. At the same time Ernie had un-buttoned and un-zipped my pants and they were down at my ankles. "What about the police?" I asked, not really caring at that moment what the answer would be.

Ernie folded up my shirt and pants and put them in a plastic basket that he found under the couch, returning the basket when it was full. He pulled up to my other ear and whispered, "If you see a red light flashing at the upper right corner of the movie screen, grab your clothes and get dressed as quickly as possible." Once identified the staff would make every effort to delay the police so that when they enter there is no nudity or illegal activity in view. They told me it works almost all the time. That comment both scared and excited me at the same time.

They both squatted down, each grabbing a nylon-encased leg and pulling me back down on the couch, still wet with cum from the gang-bang that had just finished. It was cold, slippery and sticky all at the same time. Together they grabbed my panty and exposed my six inch clitty as I like to call it. (When I dress I always put my panties on after my garter belt—a trick I learned early from my high school sweetheart who was and still is the wildest fuck I have ever experienced—I should have married her but that's a whole 'nother story).

Ernie—himself now nude—pushed me down onto the couch and straddled my face with his legs, his face over top of my all too ready dick. We started a 69 and quickly got involved to the exclusion of anything else in the world. It was several minutes until I started to wonder what had happened to Marty. I repositioned Ernie's dick so that I could continue to suck it while looking around the room for Marty. I spotted him in the corner with the young couple on his knees between the woman's athletic legs while the boyfriend's cock was sliding in and out of her mouth being cleaned by her tongue.

I later learned that when Ernie piled on top of me with his hard, tasty dick the young couple motioned to him to come over. She had seen what we had one for the BBW and wanted someone to eat the cum out of her cunt too—her boyfriend considered it too gay to do himself but was willing to let someone else do it for him. Marty said it seemed like gallons of cum and sure tasted good.

Falling back under the spell of a dick in my mouth and my dick in a similar situation I floated into another period of departing the planet with my mind only to return to the sight of a tongue above me licking the ass just behind the dick that I was sucking. The rim job was making the dick in my mouth jerk forward jamming into the back of my throat. A couple of years ago that action would have initiated an involuntary gag reflex and probably cause me to puke—seriously destroying the mood. Since that time I have been forcing dildoes into my mouth and even putting several of the thinner ones down my throat. The gag reflex is almost completely gone and I can now feel the mushroom head at the top of my throat seeking entrance.

The other thing the rimming was doing was making his ball sack tighter sending streams of salty, milky cum flying into my throat and down into my stomach. At almost the same time I came, choking Ernie and coating his face with my sticky goo. He got up on his knees and sent the rest of his load cascading off my chin, neck and chest. Marty, who lost his spot behind Ernie came around and started licking the cum off my chest, paying particular attention to both of my nipples while Ernie extricated himself from the jumble and went to my dick to finish cleaning my dick, balls and what had fallen between the two front straps of my garter belt.

When I stood up with my two mates, applause erupted from the crowd of about a dozen men who had gathered around us to look. Marty and Ernie excused themselves to go play in the booths. In the near distance I heard the unmistakable sounds of heterosexual sex while a dozen men surrounded me with unspoken please to do something with, on, for or pertaining to me. I told them that, at the very least each one of them could cum on me before the evening was over but for the moment I needed to walk around and get my legs under me.

I had honestly forgotten that I was wearing stiletto heels, thigh-high nylons and a garter belt; and nothing else. With my legs a bit wobbly it took me some time to reach the center aisle of the theater. Looking around I saw an older couple on one of the couches getting in some serious petting and slowly removing layers of clothing. Single men were scattered about everywhere and most of them either had their hand on their crotch or their dick in their hand. Walking—no strutting—down the center aisle through the theater seats I saw another couple (or at least a nearly nude guy with a red mop of hair bobbing in his crotch). Reaching the stage I took a moment to look up at the screen to find a giant head stuffed with dick and panning down from the dick I could see another dick impaled in his ass. (the theater had apparently transitioned from pure hetero to bi-sexuality). I figured it was time to go CD or TV so I strutted to the steps at the end of the stage.

Mounting the stage I could feel every eye in the room on me, particularly when I started crossing the stage and entered the area of the projected film. I laughed whenever I saw an image shining on me that looked like a tit or a dick or a pussy. I walked to the center of the stage, placed my legs apart, put my hands in the air at a 45 degree angle and just stood there as my dick went from straight out to straight up. I turned sideways, leaned back and the shadow behind me became obviously.

I was surprised by a hand reaching from behind me, grabbing my dick. Worried that it was management about to have me locked up I was relieved to see it was the red headed girl who was giving head just a few minutes ago. She was mesmerized by the scene and told her boyfriend she wanted to come on stage and let me fuck her in the light of the movie.

The effect of two naked people standing on stage doing a sexual pantomime that creates a shadow on the screen and—in front—a gerrymander-shaped screen upon which various body parts from the porn flick being shown appear and disappear is startling. Every eye in the place is upon us. The only sound is the grunting and screaming of the actors from the movie speakers and the inaudible moans of the patrons with the slapping of flesh as they rub and jerk themselves openly.

Standing side-wise on stage, Red Head is tight against my back, both arms wrapped around me and her hands on my super-hard cock and balls. She slides pushing her ample breasts against my back then running her nose down the crack of my ass. I bend forward and feel her tongue in my ass, both hands on my balls and my dick slapping against my lower belly. The soft, sensual, forbidden feelings of being rimmed put me in a trance for a few minutes until I slowly stand up and turn around, presenting my painfully erect cock to her soft, waiting mouth.

I've become accustomed to the flickering images on our bodies and the audience is completely non-existent as the only feeling I have is that of supple lips sliding up and down on my shaft as I involuntarily stab forward deeper into her mouth, every now and then feeling the sensitive head slip into her throat. I am totally and completely out of control.

12